Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Quick Fix -- Just Eat Me Real Quick

"She showed up ready to be eaten, and I was happy to."

35
14 Comments 14
13.0k Views 13.0k
958 words 958 words

Author's Notes

"All stories are based on real life experience."

"I left my boyfriend waiting in the car," she said as she bounced through the door, lifting her skirt high along her thigh. Her perfume and dark ponytail trailed through the air behind her. I locked the door and turned to face her. She had walked over next to the arm of the couch.

"I just need you to eat me out." Her eyes twinkled. "Quick. Please," she begged up at me. I'd been dreaming about it all day.

I had already taken one look at her in that short red dress with her tits popping out the top, a matching color on her pouty lips, and knew what she wanted from me, and what I wanted to give her.

She backed up on her heels, giggling as she slid her thumbs up under her skirt and hooked the band of her thong. I licked my lips as she slid the panties down, wiggling to get them to her knees.

"Sexy bitch," I growled at her and dove forward, wrapping my hand around the back of her neck and kissing her deeply. She tasted like cherries and smelled like sunlight. I had to taste her juices on my lips.

I pushed her away slightly and spun her around, ponytail flying in my face for a moment, until I leaned her forward, slowly, over the arm of the couch. Her skirt rode up over her tan thighs.

"That's it," I purred to her, sliding my hand up her leg, nearing the curve of her ass. "Show it to me."

As her skirt slid up over her tight ass, the smell of her wet pussy hit my nose before I saw her juicy pink lips.

I grinned and licked my lips as I bent forward and eased down onto my knees, dipping my nose in to smell it up close for myself.

Tongue first, I spread her lips. She moaned, and I felt her curl up and forward to arch her back and give herself over to me even more.

When the angle was right, I wrapped my mouth around her clit and gently sucked, gripping her ass with both hands, getting a nice plump handful to handle. I flicked my tongue over the tip of her clit, pushing and pulling with my lips, massaging her cheeks on both sides.

She groaned, muffling her words into the couch cushion. I slid my tongue back to her wet slit and darted it in and out. Sliding one hand up under my chin, I found her swollen clit and rubbed back and forth, tasting and feeling the fire building inside her.

"Yes, that's it," she cried out loudly in my quiet living room. "Oh, that's what I've been dreaming about."

She started bucking her hips back, fucking my tongue. I turned my head slightly to get an angle where I could stroke her clit and fuck her good from behind with my tongue. Her ass cheeks jiggled on my face and from the pace of her hips, and from her quick breathing and tight pussy, I knew as going to come any moment.

inAMillion
Online Now!
Lush Cams
inAMillion

I pulled my mouth away, letting the cool air hit her wet lips. She yelped in surprise, pushing forward through her shoulders and arching her ass up, searching for me.

"No! Please, don't stop." She bounced her ass but didn't turn to look back.

Of course, this was the best part. I smiled.

I spread her open and slid two fingers deep into her quivering pussy. She inhaled sharply as they made their way in slowly.

"Oh, that's good," she groaned.

Then, I went in for the thrill. Dipping my chin, I wrapped my lips around her clit again. I twisted my head to one side and lashed my tongue furiously in a figure-eight motion, moving her clit in every direction, so fast she had no idea what was happening to it. As her moan of pleasure increased to a scream, I pulled my fingers out to the edge. I plunged them in slowly once, listening to her sharp cry of "oh god," and then I began fucking her hard and fast while I sucked and licked that clit in a sloppy figure-eight.

It didn't take more than thirty seconds. Her toes curled up, and she screamed. "Oh, fuck me. That's it." Then, she spilled herself all over me. The smell in the room instantly went from tangerine sunshine to slutty aftermath.

"Yeah, that's it," I purred to her as she spasmed on my fingers, gushing her juices down my wrist. I pulled my tongue away and opened my eyes at the last minute, just in time to see her sweet pussy clamped around my fingers begin to relax.

Before it did, I yanked them out of her and pushed her forward onto the couch, smacking her ass soundly.

"Quick, put your panties on. You can't keep him waiting any longer." I smiled down at her shaking thighs. She shook her head and groaned as she stretched herself out on all fours, then pushed herself up to stand.

"How do I look?" She smirked at me, picking up the wet thong from the floor.

There was a knock at the door. "Baby?" A man's voice called. "It's me."

She bit her lip and tried not to laugh out loud, but her eyes sparkled as she slid the thong back on under her dress and smoothed her hair.

"One last thing," I whispered. I grabbed her around the waist, kissed her, and tweaked her nipple through her dress, delighted to find she wasn't wearing a bra. I hadn't noticed before.

She blew me another kiss as she trotted to the door and her boyfriend, ready to smile in his face.

 

 

Published 
Written by alyssacockcroft
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments