Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Selling my mouth

"The first time I fulfilled my fantasy of sucking cock for cash"

31
14 Comments 14
29.8k Views 29.8k
740 words 740 words
I've always had this fantasy about sucking strangers cocks for cash, whenever I masturbate I imagine taking someone in my mouth and having them use my mouth and tongue and then paying me for my services. I've spent many a night thinking about this as I've teased my clit to orgasm. On one particularly horny day, I'd been sharing my fantasy with a stranger online while I played with my pussy and he suggested that I actually do it. I was so turned on that I decided to post an ad on a popular classified ads website before I lost my nerve. It was quick and to the point. A blow job in exchange for cash. Once posted I laid back, nervous, and waited to see if anyone replied. Within minutes my inbox was filling up with takers. I was being asked lots of questions about what they were allowed to do to me and where they were allowed to cum. Just reading the replies was making my pussy wet and I replied to the ones I liked the sound of. one guy in particular took my fancy and I arranged for him to come round that night.

When I opened the door there was a nicely dressed, 40 something guy standing there. He was ordinary looking and seemed quite relaxed and I was sure that this wasn't his first time paying for services such as these. I'd dressed in a very low cut vest top and a short black skirt and he seemed very happy with what he saw. We went into my room and he handed me the agreed upon amount before sitting on the side of my bed and unzipping his jeans and sliding them down to reveal an already rock hard cock. I knelt in front of him, my pussy already twitching from excitement and he asked if he could touch my tits, he reached out and squeezed the left one, running his thumb over my nipple and making it hard. I started to gently stroke his hard cock with my hand, running my thumb over the tip as my hand moved upwards. He started to groan and pulled down my top to expose my breast, pinching my nipple in excitement as I worked my hand up and down his shaft.

his hips started moving, making his cock thrust in my hand and I opened my mouth and slipped him inside.

love_is_lola
Online Now!
Lush Cams
love_is_lola

I started to suck firmly, running my tongue around the head and stroking his balls with my wet hand. I was so turned on by this point that I slid my hand inside my panties and started to pinch and roll my wet clit between my fingers as he started to fuck my mouth. He put his hands on my head to make me go faster and started to moan, telling me how good my tongue felt. I pulled my mouth away and started to jerk him off focusing on the tip, my hand now soaked with saliva and pre cum. His cock was so hard and I knew he was close to cumming so I pushed him back into my mouth. I was close to cumming myself and I became quite vocal, asking where he wanted to cum, telling him he could blow his load anywhere he wanted. My dirty talk coupled with my tongue and hand where too much for him and he cried out that he was going to cum and that he wanted to do it in my mouth. He stiffened and I opened my mouth slightly so he could watch, still jerking him into my mouth and running my tongue along the head and he shot a huge, hot load onto my tongue and in my mouth. I could feel the contractions of his orgasm in my hand and knew he'd cum really hard. I milked the last drops from him then swallowed. He recovered and tipped me as I had done "an awesome job" them left. I couldn't believe I'd actually done it and how much I'd actually enjoyed it. Left wet, horny and unfinished I laid down on my bed and started to stroke my wet, swollen clit and within a matter of seconds my pussy was contracting fiercely with one of the most powerful orgasms I've ever had.

Since then I have seen a few more guys which I may write about in the future. Hope you enjoyed

Published 
Written by lashes2ashes
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments