Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shelter

"A short story about a wife giving her husband some oral pleasure"

25
19 Comments 19
1.8k Views 1.8k
632 words 632 words
I have been at the night shelter all evening, making food for the homeless. I come home late but I'm too wired to go straight to bed. So, we sit together on the sofa, watching the end of some documentary on the TV. You make me a mug of tea and we chat for a while.

When the program finishes, you say, “Better get to bed. We’ve both got work tomorrow.” Once we’re there, I cuddle up to you, my head on your shoulder. Your eyes shut quickly and your breathing changes, but I’m not tired.

I gently kiss your shoulder, gently; then move my mouth down a little, finding your nipple with my tongue, flicking and sucking it. My hand caresses your cheek and my mouth finds yours. Kissing it softly, I run my tongue along your lips.

You are awake again now and you kiss me back. They are harder kisses now, hungrier. I move back to your chest, stroking one hard nipple with my hand, flicking the other with my tongue. I move closer to you, hooking my leg over yours. I can feel your cock against my leg, growing, getting harder. I push myself against your leg, feeling myself becoming wet. We kiss again, tongues finding each other’s mouth.

“Do you want my mouth on your cock?”

“Mmm hhm.”

I put my hand down, grasping your ever-hardening cock. I move your legs apart, kneel between them and cup your balls with my hand. Moving my head down, I put mouth on you, taking just the tip into my mouth, holding your cock in my other hand. I slide my hand up and down, while my mouth sucks your tip. I roll my tongue around you, then quickly take the whole of you into my mouth. You are big, hard, wide. I love the feel of your cock in my mouth, pushing against my cheeks, pushing at the back of my throat.

You are moaning now, your cock pulsing in my mouth, your balls tightening in my hand.

ArianaWest
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ArianaWest

I bob up and down, faster, taking the whole length of you in, licking the length of you, taking your balls into my mouth. Tasting you, sucking, flicking my tongue against the base of your cock, while my hand works you faster and faster. 

“I’m close now,” you say making a small moaning noise in your throat.

I slide up your body again, pressing your cock between my breasts, putting my mouth on yours again.

“Where do you want me to be?” I say.

“Wherever you want.”

“Well, I was happy where I was.”

As my hand moves slowly over your cock, and my mouth again licks your tip, you grab my hair and push me further down.

“Faster.” 

You groan, flexing your hips towards me and pushing yourself further into my mouth. My tongue swirls around you, flicking against your tip while sucking you in as far as I can take. Then, you are pulsing, throbbing and your hot cum shoots into mouth. I can’t help but spit a little, but then I feel bad for not taking it all, so I start to lick you again. I'm cleaning your cock with my mouth, tasting the saltiness of your cum, loving that you are staying hard. When you are clean, I move up to your face again, stroking your neck, kissing your lips, gently.

“What shall I do for you?” you ask.

“Lick your cum from my face,” I say, grinning.

And you do. I didn’t expect you to do it, but you kiss me clean, gently chewing on my lips, caressing my face with your tongue. And when I’m clean, I lay my head against your shoulder. And finally, we sleep.

Published 
Written by IndigoRose
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments