Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sleep

"Sex relieves her pain"

20
12 Comments 12
9.2k Views 9.2k
772 words 772 words
I don’t always sleep well. I wake up at night and sometimes I wake up because I have pain. I’ve been that way all my life. I try hard not to wake my man up on those nights. Sometimes I get out of bed and go read a book or listen to music. Other nights I go sit on the porch and let the cool night air relax me and I can rest. But many nights I just lay there in bed and try to force myself to sleep.

This night, I was awakened by a fierce pain in my chest. The lupus was just sitting there and I could hardly breathe. I rolled over slightly to release the pressure on my left side and the pain subsided just a bit. I glanced at the clock and it was 4 a.m. The soft brrr sound of the fan and the breeze felt pleasant on my skin so I kicked the covers off and closed my eyes.

I felt his hand on my shoulder and I relaxed even more.

“Are you all right?” he said softly.

“Yes,” I replied.

“Are you in pain?”

“A little.”

“Where does it hurt, baby?”

“A little pain in my chest. It’s not bad.”

“Would you tell me if it was?”

I rolled over and looked at him. I saw concern in his eyes. “You would make me tell you anyway.”

“Damn right I would,” he responded, pulling me closer to him.

I felt so protected and loved when he held me and I felt the strain leaving my body. The pain didn’t matter as much anymore.

He sat up and pulled my tee shirt off and yanked my sleep shorts off. He didn’t say a word. He laid me back in the bed and moved between my legs and lifted them on his shoulders and smiled.

“I love the way you smell, baby,” he said softly, licking my lower lips gently at first. He nuzzled his nose closer and licked me from bottom to top. I trembled slightly as his tongue found my clit and he started licking me, almost softly at first, but as he felt my response, the intensity increased. I sighed his name and caressed his hair.

PlayFulErica
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PlayFulErica

His fingers opened me to him and he sucked my clit into his mouth and circled it with his tongue.

It hit me like a bolt of lightning. I wasn’t sure my body was still on the bed. I only felt his mouth and his hands on me and there was no pain and nothing else mattered.

I went from one orgasm to the next, crashing and falling and I was gasping and moaning and he kept going. That greedy man likes to make me come at least five times before he is finished with me. I have spoiled him.

“I want you to come too,” I whispered.

“I will,” he responded, kissing my stomach as he moved up my body, “don’t worry. But making you come is my pleasure, my sweetness.”

His mouth was warm as he sucked my nipple. For that moment in time, I was happy beyond belief. In that moment, we were one, loving the pleasure he was giving me and I knew he loved it too. I held his head close to me and he pulled my body even closer to his. I came quickly and quietly and then I tried to reach for his cock but he wouldn’t let me. He eased me down in the bed and I knew then what he wanted.

I wanted it too. I opened my legs and this time when I reached for him, he smiled. I guided him inside me and held him tight. There weren’t many things in this world that felt better than having him deep inside me. We moved together slowly at first but we needed more than that. His strokes became faster, deeper and harder.

I squeezed him tighter with each one and he whispered in my ear that he loved me. Lights went off. My back arched up. I took one deep breath and then I came. Seconds later, his groans signaled his own release and I felt so very good. I was in the arms of the man I loved and I had just had the most wonderful sex.

“Is your pain gone?” he asked softly.

I smiled and snuggled closer to him and said yes.

“Good. My work is done here,” he murmured.

I fell asleep almost hoping I’d have more pain so he could “cure” me.

Published 
Written by Bayjaytay
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments