Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stephanie - Chapter Four

"Truth or Dare gets hot fast"

4
3 Comments 3
18.1k Views 18.1k
704 words 704 words
I pulled my underwear up around my hips, letting it snap back against my skin. I pulled on my dark blue skinny dress over my head; its tightness cuddled by breasts and hips, and stopped just below my ass. I put on mascara, eyeliner, silver eyeshadow and light pink lip-gloss. I pulled on my black heels as I walked out of my room.

The party was downstairs and the music had been booming up since seven. I thought a late entrance would bring more attention to myself. 

I walked down the stairs and saw couples already making out. Whether or not all the boys were taken, I would just have to lure one of them off their girl and onto me. 

I saw my friend, Alanah, and she called me over. "Steph! Come over here, we're about to start a game of Truth or Dare!"

There were four boys and only Alanah and me. Perfect, this Truth or Dare game was about to heat up. I smiled at her and sat down.

"Steph, this Dean." She pointed to a blonde-haired, blue-eyed, muscular guy. "Alex." A brown-haired, green-eyed, thin guy. "Mike." He was black-haired, blue-eyed and thin. "And Andrew." She pointed to a blacked-haired, hazel-eyed muscular guy. They were all so fucking hot! "Everyone, this is Steph." They all smiled at me and shuffled around a bit to make room for me.

"Now, how are we going to do this?" Alanah asked. "Randomly truth or dare, or do we spin a bottle to decide?"

"Let's spin a bottle," Mike said, "it'll be more fun."

"Bottle it is then," Alanah when to fetch a bottle and placed it in the middle of the circle. She spun and it landed on Andrew. "Andrew you'll be truth or daring...Alex!" she said as the bottle landed on him.

"Truth or dare, Alex?" Andrew smiled.

"Dare," Alex answered.

"I dare you... to make out with Alanah," Andrew dared.

"Really, Andrew? That's the best you've got?" Alanah rolled her eyes as Alex's lips met hers and soon they were sucking each other's tongues and feeling each other up. When they pulled apart we were all staring at them.

SamarTeid
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamarTeid

"What?" Alanah asked sheepishly. "It was a dare!"

Alex spun the bottle. "Mike and Dean."

"Truth or dare, Dean?" Mike asked.

"Truth," Dean responded.

"Pussy," Andrew muttered under his breath and smiled at my giggle.

"Would you fuck Alanah?" Mike asked.

Both Alanah and Dean went red. "I don't see why I wouldn't," Dean muttered.

"That's not an answer," I pointed out.

He cleared his throat. "Yes, I would fuck Alanah." Alanah's face when the color of an apple.

The bottle was spun again. "Alanah and Steph," Dean said.

"Stephie, truth or dare?" Alanah asked, a devious smile playing at her lips.

"Dare." 

"I dare you to be fingered by Mike." She had a triumphant smile across her face.

Mike and I shot her filthy looks. "That's a bit far!" I said, but really, this is exactly what I wanted.

"A dare's a dare, if you don't wanna do it..."

"Oh for fuck sake," Mike murmured, "if it's fine with Alanah it's fine with me."

I feigned innocence. "Well, I suppose it would be fine,"

Mike moved a bit closer and his lips wrapped around mine. He tasted and smelt like peppermint. His tongue wrapped around mine while his hands moved up under my dress and rubbed against my underwear. 

He pulled them aside and rubbed his palm against my clit; my already wet pussy got even wetter. He slid his finger into my pussy and started pumping in and out. A small moan escaped my lips.

He brought me to the point of orgasm, but he stopped before I was pushed over the edge. He pulled his finger out and kissed me one last time. Everyone was looking at us. Mike's face was flushed. My plan had worked.

"Listen, I'm really tired," I lied, "so I'm gonna head up to bed, I'll see you tomorrow, Alanah." I got up and walked off, feeling Mike's eyes follow my ass up the stairs and into my room. 

Now, I would wait for him to come to me, which I was confident he would.

Published 
Written by Mikki
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments