Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Study Break

"When Amy feels overwhelmed from studying, she knows the perfect way to relax"

8
2 Comments 2
15.7k Views 15.7k
1.5k words 1.5k words
It was the night before the big exam and I had no motivation to study. I had been studying for the last three days, shutting everybody out of my life. I needed to pass this exam or my chances of graduating on time would disappear before my eyes.

Reluctantly, I wandered through the building looking for an empty classroom to study in. It was about 8pm and I figured that everybody would be gone for the night, but I was wrong. Each classroom I passed was filled with people hunched over books, scribbling on boards and drinking copious amounts of coffee.

I approached door and peered inside, not noticing anyone. I sighed in relief as I opened the door. A few steps into the room gave way to a guy flipping pages of a book and simultaneously taking notes. He looked up as I stopped in my tracks, and pushed his brown hair out of his eyes to get a better view of me. I quickly apologized for intruding, stating that I didn’t know someone was in the room and started to turn around to exit.

“Hey, why don’t you stay? I don’t need the whole room, just a quiet space,” he said in a deep voice.

“Oh gosh, thank you so much! You don’t know how much I need this! All the rooms are full and my exam is tomorrow,” I gushed with relief.

He nodded his head and went back to his book.

“By the way, my name is Amy,” I said as he looked up, grinned and introduced himself as Dan.

I sat down across from him and unpacked my bag. My study materials were out on the table when a wave of exhaustion came over me. I sighed, threw my curly hair into a messy bun and opened my book to study.

After about an hour of studying in silence, I looked up to find Dan staring at me. My gaze locked with his and I was mesmerized by his eyes. I suddenly caught myself. “Oh, sorry! I’m just tired of studying,” I said quickly as I averted my eyes towards my desk.

“It’s okay, I am too. I was going to take a break and watch some TV on my iPad. Want to join?” Dan asked genuinely.

I nodded my head and got up to move next time him. As I sat down in the seat, I breathed in his crisp smell that made me want to nuzzle my head into his chest. He smelled absolutely amazing. I told myself to snap out of it as I needed to stay focused even if I was taking a break.

But my mind kept betraying me as I thought about his hands and his lips and what they would feel like on my body. It had been awhile since my last hookup, as finals always took priority, but at that moment I could have used a nice break filled with moaning and cum. I deserved it, as I’d been studying my ass off with limited contact from the outside world.

I justified my decision of letting loose as I slowly brushed my leg against his. I reached across to turn up the volume on the iPad, brushing my tits against his arm. I could feel him tense and I smiled to myself, enjoying the growing tension.

We watched the show in silence for a few minutes. “I haven’t seen you on campus before, and I definitely would remember your,“ I said in a quiet voice to make Dan lean into me to hear.

“Yeah, I know. I guess our paths have never crossed,“ he responded as his voice faltered.

I moved my hand up his leg, letting my fingers lightly rest on his thigh. I laughed to myself. “You know, you are cute, Dan,” I said matter-of-factly as I met his gaze.

He looked at me and smiled. I decided at that moment that I couldn’t be insecure now. I wanted him and so I was going to get him. “And for some reason, being with cute people helps me with my studying,” I said in a husky voice as I looked from his eyes to his lips and then back up.

“Oh?”

“Mhm, and I figured you could help me with my studying.”

“How?” he asked as I shut off the iPad and stood up in my seat. He followed me and stood up quickly, towering over my tiny 5’1 frame. I looked up at him, winked and then pushed him against the wall.

ZairaBanks
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ZairaBanks

My sudden movement threw him off as he easily stumbled against the wall with a thud. I stood on my tip toes and gazed into his eyes as I wrapped my hands around his neck.

His hands found my waist as I lowered my lips down to his and kissed him. First it was slow and gentle and then I wanted more. I pried his mouth open with my tongue and kissed him deeply and passionately. Our tongues danced and mixed as I kissed him harder and harder. He kissed me back with such ferocity that I entangled my hands in his soft hair and pulled with each kiss.

We stood kissing for a while, with his hands moving up to my tits and squeezing them. I pressed my body against his, feeling his hardening cock and I knew that I couldn’t wait any longer.

I pulled away and made my way to the desk. With my back turned to him, I shimmied out of my jeans and bent over as I pulled them off, showing off my red thong and round ass.

“Damn, girl,“ Dan said as he came over, slapping my ass hard. I stood up, turned around and hopped onto the desk. I propped my legs up and spread them so that he could see my growing wetness on my red panties.

“I have to get back to studying, so make it good and quick,” I said in a demanding tone. He nodded and pulled his pants down, freeing his hard cock. It bounced up and down in anticipation and I licked my lips. “Mmm, I want that.”

“Where do you want it, slut.”

I laughed at his words but dragged my hands over my pussy, motioning for him to fuck me right there.

“Want me to fuck you?” he asked in a husky voice as his fingers moved up and down my slick slit.

“Yes,“ I breathed as I threw my head back. He grabbed onto my waist and ragged his cock over my pussy – mixing his pre-cum with my wetness.

“Please, Dan, fuck me now,” I begged as I squeezed and pinched my hardening nipples that were showing threw my shirt. I wanted him so badly that the hesitation was killing me.

He slammed his hard, thick cock into me, making me scream out from the sudden movement. He stayed there for a second, letting me take him in and then he began to thrust. First, they were slow thrusts, with his dick coming out of my pussy only to be pushed back in a few seconds after. And then he started to really fuck me. He thrust harder and harder, each time going deeper and deeper into my dripping cunt. He was tearing apart my pussy and I didn’t want him to stop.

“Dan, I’m going to cum,” I stuttered.

“Cum for me, slut.” He grunted as an orgasm washed over me, making me shake and moan his name.

“Yes! Yes! Fuck,” I said as I came down from my orgasm, enjoying the amazing sensations of cumming all over his hard dick.

He kept pushing into me, filling me up and then he suddenly pulled out and grabbed his hard shaft in his head. He pumped it as he grabbed the front of my shirt and pulled me off the deck. Dan placed his free hand on top of my head and pushed me down, indicating he wanted me on my knees. I obeyed his commands and gazed up at him, patiently waiting for him to cum. I licked my lips and moaned his name, beckoning him to cum for me. Suddenly, he stopped pumping, threw his head back and grunted as he released his thick, creamy load onto the front of my shirt.

“Fuck,“ he said as he squeezed every last drop of cum out of his still hard cock. I leaned towards him and replaced his hand with mine as I licked up his cock and cleaned it with my eager tongue. I stood up and grabbed some tissues to wipe off my now ruined shirt.

He laughed quietly as he got dressed. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to ruin your shirt,” he said sincerely.

“It’s okay, I’ve had guys cum on me in worse places before,” I replied with a wink as I put on my pants.

He stared at me with a look of both bewilderment and amusement as I sat back down in my original seat.

“Well, aren’t you going to get back to studying?” I asked as looked down at my book.

Published 
Written by daisy125
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments