Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sucking The Stress Right Out

"Amy knows how to make Dan relax"

15
7 Comments 7
13.9k Views 13.9k
1.5k words 1.5k words
I walked into the group meeting, late as usual, scouting the room for a seat. “Perfect, right next to Dan,” I thought as I took a seat at the desk next to him. I smiled at him as the meeting began. However, I could not pay attention at all. Nope. Instead all I could think about was the guy next to me. I couldn’t have been luckier to get placed in a group with Dan, and I didn’t even have to beg the professor. It was pure luck. But now, I had to snag him.

“I’ll do that part,” Dan volunteered as my thoughts were shattered. I had no idea what was going on in the meeting, but I panicked. What did I miss?

“I’ll help him,” I shouted hurriedly. Everyone looked at me. Dan glanced in my direction and gave me a funny look. “I think it would be best if two people work on that part. Ya know, to make sure that it is really good,” I bullshitted. I needed to work with him and I was not going to let this opportunity pass.

“Yea, sure that sounds good,” Dan responded as he turned back towards the meeting. He did not seem as excited as I wanted him to be, but I knew that would change soon.

We agreed to meet at his dorm room that night to start planning out our part. I was excited and I spent all evening getting ready for our meeting. I put on a tight, short black skirt and a low cut white t-shirt. You could see my black bra through the shirt and I knew everything looked perfect. He was not going to be able to focus on our meeting.

I knocked on his door, a little nervous from the anticipation of the events ahead. He opened the door, looking slightly disheveled with messed up hair and a wrinkly grey t-shirt. I smiled as I reached out to pat down his hair. “Just woke up from a nap?” I teased as I let myself in. He tensed a little as I fixed his hair, but he didn’t pull away. Good sign.

We went into his room and sat down at his desk. “So, I think we should start doing research tonight,” Dan said, getting right down to business. I let him talk for a little longer about the project, while admiring his sexy beard and gorgeous eyes. He was such a delicious looking man.

“You seem stressed,” I interrupted.

“Um, yeah, kind of. You know, exams and lots of papers due this time of the semester…” he trailed off as he ran his hand through his long brown hair.

“Oh, no! Well, if you are stressed, maybe we should take tonight off,” I suggested in a soothing voice as I squeezed his arm.

“Well, we do have this project” he protested as he looked down at my hand on his arm. Again, he didn’t pull away but he also didn’t seem thrilled. This was not going as I planned and I had to act fast before I lost him.

“What if we take a break and then get to work?” I asked, leaning forward so he could get an eyeful of my cleavage.

“We haven’t even started,” he said as he shook his head.

“A half hour won’t make a difference,” I responded as I got up and walked over to the door.

“What are you doing?” he asked as I shut the door.

“Shh, let’s relax,” I said as I slowly walked back to him, letting my long hair down and shaking it out. He was speechless as I stood in front of him and sat down on his lap.

“I don’t like seeing you stressed,” I whispered into his ear as I dragged my lips down his earlobe to his neck. “And I think I can help you de-stress a little,” I purred as my lips met his and I kissed him.

“I don’t think this is a good idea,” he yelped as he pulled away from me.

“It’s okay, Dan. Let’s have some fun and then we can go back to the project, ” I softly exclaimed as my lips found his again.

Perfectits
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Perfectits

This time he didn’t pull away. My tongue parted his lips and soon our mouths were locked. He bit my lower lip, making me moan into his mouth. God, he was such a good kisser. Our tongues danced around each other, as my hands knotted into his hair, tugging his head backwards. His hands moved up and down my hips, touching my ass through my thin skirt.

I leaned back, breaking our sexy make-out session, and took off my shirt. My tits bounced in front of his eyes, as he saw my lacey black bra. His hands immediately went to my boobs and he started squeezing them.

“God, you’re so hot,” he whispered as I smiled at him seductively. I'd got him.

“Now let me make you relax” I said as I got up from his lap and stood in front of him. I made him stand up and then I started unbuttoning his dark jeans. “If he looks this good dressed, he will look gorgeous undressed,” I thought as my hands started to tug down his pants.

I could sense that he was about to protest but, before he could open his mouth, I kissed him so roughly and passionately that he moaned out and slapped my ass. He was making me so eager to see what was under those boxers.

I pushed down his pants and dropped to my knees. I slowly ran my hand over his boxers, feeling his hard dick inside. I licked my lips and winked at him as I pulled down his underwear and gasped at the sight of his huge cock.

“Mm, Dan, you’re huge,” I exclaimed as I grabbed his cock with my hand and started rubbing it. “Does this feel good?” I asked innocently as my hand kept running up and down his cock. He couldn’t speak, he was entranced by the idea that his hot team member was jerking him off. I took this as a good sign and opened my mouth for some delicious meat.

“Damn, Amy. That feels amazing,” he stuttered as I took him all the way inside my mouth. His cock hit the back of my throat, making me gag, but I loved it. If I had to choke on anything, I would choose dick.

I licked his whole shaft up and down, getting it nice and wet. My tongue never wanted to leave his cock. It was huge in my mouth and his size stretched my lips. “Wonder what he would do to my pussy,” I thought as I sucked on his cock like a giant lollipop. I could feel my pussy aching as it grew wetter and wetter. I wanted to have him inside me, but I didn’t want to push my luck.

My hands moved to his balls and I started squeezing them. He moaned as his hands found the back of my head. I could tell he was enjoying my little relaxation technique. He pushed my head closer to his crotch, making me take him all the way again. My mouth was getting fucked by a giant dick and I could haven’t been any happier. I kept slurping up his dick, swirling my tongue around the head.

“I’m going to cum,” he shouted as he kept his hand on the back of my head. I took my hand from his balls and started rubbing his cock as my tongue licked the head. I wanted him to cum deep in my throat. I could feel him tense up as I kept blowing him.

“Fuck,” hise grunted as he shot his hot, creamy load into the back of my throat. The cum kept erupting out of his cock, filling my mouth up with salty deliciousness. I didn’t pull away, I wanted every last drop. I continued blowing him, draining his cock for all of his cum. My mouth was filling up and I wondered if he would ever stop cumming. I finally pulled away, stood up and opened my mouth. I swirled my tongue around my mouth, showing him his own cum. I winked at him while I swallowed his hot load. He tasted delicious and the next time I sucked his cock, I wanted it to be covered in my pussy juices.

“Jesus Christ, that was good,” he panted as I kissed him on the lips.

“Feel less stressed?” I asked politely.

He nodded and sat back down. Time to work on that damn project.

Published 
Written by daisy125
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments