Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Surrender

"Relinquishing control can be difficult..."

41
15 Comments 15
3.8k Views 3.8k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"I welcome any feedback and suggestions. Please tell me what you like... <p> [ADVERT] </p>and what you don't."

"I can't breathe!" Kira gasped, gagging on my cock. Her words were muffled but frustration clear as she spit it out of her petite mouth.

I looked into her eyes, surprised by the uncharacteristic vocalized angst. Where was the unshakeable master of the boardroom? Where was the epitome of confidence that runway-stomped into every room, commanding respect? This was new territory for me. Not knowing what to do, I pulled her up off her knees and embraced her. 

She resisted my comfort at first, then melted into my arms. It was new territory for her too. 

We clung to one another in silence. She was so soft. Her delicate flesh was such an interesting companion to the rock-hard demeanor she showed the rest of the world. I'd expected taut muscles with an athletic body, rather than the sumptuous pillowy curves I'd discovered underneath her business suits. 

While we continued our embrace, I trailed my fingertips up and down her naked back, then pulled back to face her, resting my hands on the swell of her sexy hips. “Hey, what’s really going on? We don't need to do this, you know." 

"No, I want to. I asked you for a fantasy. You told me. It's just…" 

"Are you afraid?”

She remained silent, and her eyes flitted about, looking for somewhere to land — another stark behavior departure. Usually, Kira's sustained, intense eye contact left one feeling stripped naked and intimidated. 

Determined to get to the bottom of her upset, I patiently repeated my question. “What are you scared of? Suffocating?”

“No. Much worse," she whimpered. 

“Worse? What's worse?”

She sucked in her lower lip, looking more like a frightened child than the CEO of a company. “Failure,” she replied softly.

I shook my head, and offered a reassuring smile. “You're not here to close a multi-million-dollar deal, Kira.” 

She pushed back. “I know, this is even more important. I wanted to do this for you. For us. It would be a first.”

I kissed her forehead. “Damn, you know how to make a guy feel good. I appreciate your desire to please me.” I found her vulnerability very attractive and mashed my lips against hers, claiming her mouth rather than simply kissing her. My tongue chased hers and explored every inch inside her mouth. I wanted her to feel my passion — my dominance — before I pulled back to offer a suggestion. “WIll you follow my lead?”

Her eyes lingered on my lips. She’d enjoyed the rougher kiss from me. Her hardened nipples gave her away, yet I sensed hesitation.

"Take a deep breath. I want you to relax. You always want control, and I understand why. Your childhood and— ”

“That has nothing to do with it,” she interrupted and warned me, with her eyebrows knitting together, to back off that trail.

“Just listen. Let me guide you.” My thumbs caressed her throat, trying to coax it into submission. "Trust me with your breathing. Give me control.”

It wasn't until that moment, I realized just how much I needed her trust. Struggling to find the right words, I simply added, "I know you've been let down before… but not by me."

Kira closed her eyes, probably analyzing my words. Hopefully, something, maybe even an instinct, would tell her to trust me. When her eyes reopened, she nodded consent, and I gently pressed her shoulders. Following my direction, she kneeled again.

I lifted her chin and made her a promise. “I will never hurt you, Kira.”

Encircling my cock with my hand, I surprised her by rubbing its head around her cheek instead of pushing it inside her mouth. I led it across the bridge of her nose to the other cheek. My cock had hardened again, and I gently tapped the head against her lips before dragging it down her chin to her throat. From there, I slid my cock up and down the outside of her throat, watching the effect on her. My free hand massaged the nape of her neck, loosening her taut muscles while her hands found my ass.

StaceyDarling
Online Now!
Lush Cams
StaceyDarling

She dipped her chin and massaged her cheek up and down my shaft, flicking her tongue a few times. Before long, it was my turn to struggle with control. My cock, now blood-filled and pulsing, ached for release. I wanted to face-fuck her hard! I’m ashamed to admit a part of me wanted to bulge her eyes and steal her breath with my cock, forcing its way down her non-compliant throat.

Love, however, intervened in my selfish, lust-filled urge. Instead, I lifted her chin to gaze at her beautiful face. God, I loved her lips, especially the fuller lower lip; but her deep blue eyes really affected me. 

So expressive. Kira’s eyes always revealed unspoken words. She needed my dominance in this experience, so I took control. It was time, and I pushed my cock past her lips. "Your throat is mine."

Her nails dug into my ass cheeks in anticipation, with probably a little apprehension mixed in.

"Flatten your tongue,” I directed before sliding my cock slowly back and forth along her wetness, waiting for the rise and fall of her voluptuous breasts to slow. “Breathe through your nose." 

Pressing my pelvis forward, my cock touched the back of her throat, her muscles tightened, and her head lurched. With patience, I held my position, whispering, "Surrender," over and over.

Upon feeling her neck muscles relax, I withdrew. "Now, breathe." 

She obeyed, and when my cock reentered her mouth, it found no more barriers to break through. 

She swallowed all I had to give her.

“Fuck,” I gasped, unprepared for the intensity of the sensation of her throat squeezing my cock. My fingers twisted in Kira’s long tendrils while I fought to stay standing. 

With great reluctance, I withdrew, gasping. “Breathe.” Ironic, my breath had become more labored than hers. 

Her nostrils flared, and then my cock went deep again, seeking the tight cocoon. 

Fuck, it felt good!

“Now, suck it,” I sputtered.

She obeyed, and I experienced ecstasy of a new kind. Indescribable! We found our flow, and my heart enjoyed watching her emotions unfold. With each intake, she grew more aroused. Confident. Her body twisted, rubbing her nipples against my thighs. Her guttural moans joined my grunts of pleasure. Her fingernails rhythmically bit into my ass. 

With little notice, I unleashed a torrent of cum in her mouth. Too far gone to warn her, but she kept her lips attached to my spurting cock and consumed every drop. We had held each other’s eyes throughout the entire deep-throat experience. An intimate moment I’d not soon forget. 

It became apparent she wanted me to be the one to pull back when she held her position. We simply stared into each other’s eyes. Neither of us wanted our connection to end. After a few moments, I reluctantly pulled my hips back and watched my cock slide out of her sexy mouth. 

I smiled, thinking her gorgeous face looked even more arousing with my excess cum dripping out the corner of her mouth, “Good girl.” Those words flowed naturally out of my mouth.

As soon as I spoke them, I feared Kira might have found the phrase patronizing; then her unreadable expression broke into a triumphant smile.

“Say that again,” she purred.

Published 
Written by PurdyPeaches
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments