Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The best blowjob in the world?

"How I gave my gym buddy a very special birthday present"

33
21 Comments 21
18.2k Views 18.2k
2.3k words 2.3k words
I don’t often share a guy with my girlfriend, but sometimes you have to make an exception. Greg is one of them and to be honest that’s about it - until now that is. Although Laura and I are an item and our relationship is solid, we both feel the need to dabble with the opposite sex now and then. We’re both very picky when it comes to guys and I had one particular friend who I had been keeping all to myself. 

Monday is my gym night now. After going a bit mad in the new year I’ve settled down to a two hour session once a week to complement my jogging. Most of the guys have got use to my weekly appearances, although I still get a lot of attention. They perv on me, but to be fair I perv back - so all’s fair in love and war. There are a few properly buff guys in there and some of them sound like they’re blowing their load sometimes, when they’re pushing 120kg or whatever. I’m happy doing 2kg biceps rolls and even that hurts!

On this particular Monday, just this week in fact, I went directly to the gym from work. I changed into my absolutely tightest black leggings and a little red vest. I must have washed it on a slightly too high a temperature, because I struggled to put in on. I looked in the mirror and actually wondered if I needed to go home and fetch a different top. The result was that my boobs were squashed up inside my vest, as if I was trying to smuggle a couple of over ripe melons in there. At least my tummy was nice and flat. I tried to fiddle with the top, in a vain attempt to hide my cleavage but it was hopeless. 

I entered the gym and waited for the inevitable response.

I think I heard someone say “For fuck’s sake!” and there was a general ripple of gasps and sniggers. I headed for the cross trainer, trying to mind my own business. OK my bum wiggles when I walk - get over it!

As I was doing my thing, I looked round casually, hoping my boobs weren’t jiggling too much. I couldn’t see my gym buddy, Steve. He’s always in there and I think he fancies his chances a second time. He knows I call the shots and to be fair he’s a proper gent. I like guys who know their place. I like to tease, but when I want their cock, they’ll be the first to know! I moved on to a few weights and Steve came in. Damn he looked hot. Those tight black gym pants and a white vest. The definition in his thighs and the lovely rippling muscles in his arms made me go a bit gooey. He looked at me and smiled. His eyes didn’t linger on my face for long.

“Hi Steve!” I said, feeling the need to join him at the water fountain.

“Hi Danielle,” he said.

I looked down at his lunch box and licked my lips.

“Shit, do you do it on purpose?” He asked, making no attempt to hide his own lechery.

“No! What do you mean?” I asked, with a flutter of my eye lashes.

He shook his head and gave me a warm smile.

“I was wondering,” he said. “It’s my birthday on Wednesday, I’m having a few drinks. You’re welcome to come."

“Ah thanks Steve. It was mine last week.”

“Oh you never said!”

“I know, sorry,” I said, feeling guilty not inviting him to my drinks do.

“I would of got you a card.”

“Would have, Steve!”

He looked at me reproachfully, but his cute face returned shortly.

“Anyway, you are welcome to join me and the guys,” he said.

“I don’t think so, but thanks anyway,” I said, trying not to sound ungrateful.

I looked at his blonde hair and my eyes wandered around his body. As they did, a naughty thought occurred to me. I didn’t want to come along to his pub crawl, but maybe I could give him a birthday to remember…

It was just before eight on the Wednesday. Laura and I had showered and were just prettifying ourselves. Steve was meant to be having his drink on his birthday, but postponed it by a day after my suggestion. So what had made Steve change his birthday plans? The look on his face in the gym that night. If only I had a camera. I had promised that me and Laura would give him a two-girl blowjob. I told Laura in bed that night. I said he was really cute and was as ripped as fuck. The only argument was about who would have his spunk. When I give a blowjob, I love to swallow. The trouble is, so does Laura. We came up with a compromise. I would let Steve cum in my mouth and then snowball it to Laura. That way, we both got to taste his jizz.

“Will I do?” Asked Laura, when she had finished making up.

“Oh baby! You look hot!”

“So do you!” She said.

We stood side by side and held hands in front of the mirror. We had used some of my birthday money from my Mum on a pair of see-through, black negligees. They fastened at the neck with a little bow and finished just above the waist with a frilly, lace hem. Without any bra, our boobs looked amazing, but we thought it would be nice if we kept on out little pink panties…for a time at least. A touch of lip gloss and we were done.

We went downstairs and I dimmed the lights and lit two scented candles, putting one on each end of the mantle piece. I opened a bottle of bubbly and put on a bit of Enya to create the perfect atmosphere. We waited five minutes and then there was a knock on the door. I opened it just ajar and peered through. Steve was in faded jeans and a navy shirt. A delicious whiff of aftershave hit my nose.

“Hi Danielle, why you peeping through like that?” He asked.

“Take my hand and close your eyes Steve.”

“OK!”

I took his right hand and led him through to my living room.

“Keep them closed till I say!”

I joined Laura and we stood with our backs to the fireplace.

“OK Steve, you can open your eyes now.”

“Oh …Wow!!!”

His eyes were everywhere.

“Hi Steve,” said Laura.

“Hi!” he said.

Laura held her hand out and Steve took it, his hand trembling visibly.

“Would you like a glass of buck’s fizz Steve?” I asked.

“Ummm..yes please,” he said, still admiring my luscious Laura.

“You work out a lot then?” Asked Laura.

“Four times a week.”

“It shows,” said Laura.

“Danielle said you were hot.

ashley_Tompson1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ashley_Tompson1

But…”

“But what?” Asked Laura.

“Your tits are fantastic!”

“She gorgeous too, isn’t she Steve,” I added.

“Hell yeah! Very sweet.”

We sipped our drinks and Laura and I stared at our guest as Laura licked the edge of her glass.

“Would you like us to begin this standing?” I asked, placing my glass on the coffee table.

“Yeah OK... That’s fine,” he said.

“Were you a good boy and not have a wank since we spoke?” I asked.

“Yeah, it was tricky after seeing you though!”

 I had purposely asked him to refrain from masturbating to increase the amount of his ejaculation on the night. I wanted to make sure we had a nice full load.

“When you’re ready then Steve. Take your jeans and undies off,” I said.

Steve took a last gulp of bubbly and went about undoing his jeans. Me and Laura watched, waiting to see what stage he was at. As I expected, he had a nice thick semi on, more than visible through his boxers. He looked at our boobs as he rolled them down and I felt Laura grip my hand. His cock was perfect. A classic cock, you might say. . It continued to stiffen as he exposed himself, his foreskin rolling back a little, at the same time. I turned to Laura and we dropped to our knees in front of him. Our lips were almost level with the tip of his shiny prick. We looked up at him sexily and then mine and Laura’s lips met. We kissed each other softly. As we kissed we both stroked the insides of his toned thighs. We continued with our girlie smooch, and as we did, I stroked the underside of his hard on with my hand.

Steve’s cock was almost hard when we introduced it as a third party in our kiss. His nob end was warm and just slightly sticky. It was soon glistening from our saliva and after a few more seconds his dick was the main focus of our attention. His little banjo string was a shade lighter than the flesh around it and I concentrated my efforts there, rolling the tip of my tongue along it, as Laura licked his balls. Steve made a sort of grunt as Laura joined me, licking the exposed flesh of his deep pink cock, which was now bobbing every second or so in time with his heart beat.

Steve stroked my hair as my mouth closed around the end of his cock. It was such a beautiful sensation, feeling that pulse against my tongue, along with the warmth. Laura wanked the head of his shaft as I sucked him. We both tickled his balls at the same time. Then Laura took my place and she sucked on him, her lovely full lips engulfing his dick. I squatted a little and cupped his balls as I licked them. He had been kind enough to shave himself there, so I had a nice smooth sack to play with. I found one of his swollen nads with my tongue and then pulled it into my mouth until I could feel the fleshy marble against the tip of my tongue. There was no doubting that his balls were full of cum.

Steve's breathing was deep - laboured almost. I rolled my finger tips the full length of his throbbing shaft and then returned my attention to the tip of his cock. Laura was rolling her tongue in a circular motion around the bulbous end. It was now fully engorged and had turned a rich crimson-purple. Laura’s lips were toying with the very tip, just where his little opening was. I looked up at Steve; his face was flushed and there was an intense look of pleasure in his eyes. I smiled a dirty smile and weighed his balls in my hands, massaging them gently. Laura was sucking him properly now, but taking him deeper, which made Steve groan.

We stood up and guided him to the sofa and sat him down, so we could finish him off in complete comfort. He watched as we unfastened our negligees. His blue eyes looked lovely in the low light and I watched him intently as we took our panties off. I knelt between his legs and held his cock gently and licked the shaft from top to bottom and back again, over and over. I just loved the feel of his soft, smooth cock against my tongue. There was a muffled groan and I looked up, just as Laura rubbed her big, squishy tits in his face. I was so turned on by how we were treating him and I just wanted to make him cum now. A little precum oozed out as I squeezed his dick and I lapped the salty moisture away as I went down on him.

All I did for a minute or two was suck him. I sucked him deeply, breathing through my nose. I could hear his groans and the sweet teasing words from Laura. As I sucked I was aware that his cock was getting that bit more rigid. I could sense that the throbs were getting more rapid and I knew he was close. I quickened the tugs of his foreskin and I tapped Laura on the leg. She joined me on the carpet. With one last stroke of my hand, Steve's groans became louder and more ferocious. Then he let go. He made a mixture of loud grunts and choked gasps as my mouth was filled with spurt after spurt of his hot, milky foam. I closed my eyes as the lovely cream pumped out of his cock. I had a remarkable urge to swallow, but somehow I didn’t. Laura lay back with her head on the cushion and opened her mouth. Steve wanked out the last dribble as I drooled a long sploop of spunk and saliva into my girlfriend’s mouth. She swallowed the lot.

We both sat up and smiled at my satisfied gym buddy.

"Happy now, birthday boy!" Said Laura

“Was that good for you Steve?” I asked.

He was still recovering from his ejaculation.

“WOW!!! Good? You two are amazing! That was the best blowjob in the world!”

I smiled at Laura and kissed her still moist lips.

Best blowjob in the world? Well, that's not for me to say, but a girl likes to know her efforts are appreciated.

.

Published 
Written by DanielleX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments