Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Bet

"A bet no man could resist."

9
8 Comments 8
13.7k Views 13.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words
"If you can guess what colour panties I'm wearing, I'll give you the best blow job you have ever had. I'll give you three guesses. If you can't get it right, you have to buy a bottle of their best champagne."

I thought to myself, how did I get here? Just 15 minutes ago, I sat down in this hotel bar to have a quiet drink before going to back up to my room. When the beautiful blonde in the tight red dress walked in, I did check out her amazing curves as did all the other guys sitting around the room.

She looked around the room and then surprisingly came over to my table. I don’t know why but I was the only one sitting alone.

"Is this seat taken?" she said to me, her beautiful brown eyes looking deep into mine.

"No," was all I managed to get out, almost choking on the drink I just swallowed.

"Good," was her reply as she sat down. She signaled the waitress who was moving around the tables, "Champagne please."

The waitress nodded and went to the bar to get the order.

"So what brings you to Sydney?" she asked, turning to look me directly.

"Work," was all I could manage to nervously say in the presence of this beautiful woman. I know she could tell that she was having an effect on me as she smiled and flicked her shoulder length blonde hair behind her ear.

"And what sort of work do you do, Mister …?"

"It's Johnson, but please call me Stephen. Stephen Johnson," I said holding out my hand. She grabbed it firmly as I continued to answer her question. "I'm in construction and down here consulting on a project at the airport."

"I'm Julie. Nice to meet you, Stephen," she replied as she let go of my hand.

Her champagne arrived, and she lifted her glass to me. "Cheers!"

"Cheers! So what brings you to Sydney, Julie?"

“Just a work conference.”

“So are you a gambler, Stephen?”

“I’ve been known to have a flutter every now and then. Why?”

"If you can guess what colour panties I'm wearing, I'll give you the best blow job you have ever had. I'll give you three guesses. If you can't get it right, you have to buy a bottle of their best champagne."

I looked at the beautiful woman seated here in front of me and I could not believe what she had just so calmly said. Was she serious? I looked directly at her and could instantly tell she was. I looked at her dress and found no hints there.

I picked up the wine list that sat on the table. A 2004 Dom Perignon at $450 was at the top of the list. I looked at her again. This woman was a dead set knockout! Could I do this? Even if I lost, maybe I could still get lucky by getting her drunk.

“Alright, you’re on!” I said after quickly finishing my drink.

“Ok, I like a man who can take a risk. First guess.”

I looked at her closely and I knew this would not be easy. She was too far to sexy to be wearing just plain underwear. She would be wearing something exotic. I noticed her bra strap was showing and it was red, matching her dress. Could she be wearing a matching set? I looked her square in the eye.

“Red,” I said confidently.

“No,” she replied. “Second guess.”

I looked at her shapely smooth legs, hoping to catch glimpse of those mystery panties but she kept her legs firmly closed. While the dress was not see though, I thought that she was too classy to wear something that might show through, so that eliminated blacks, blues and purples.

“Pink,” I said but this time with less confidence.

“No, last chance.”

I was about to be $450 dollars out of pocket. The boss would kill me if he saw that on the hotel bill. I had only one more chance and this woman had the perfect poker face. It was giving nothing away. Not one thing. Hang on, that’s it! I look along her side looking for that tell-tale panty line and I couldn’t see anything. Had this all been a trick? It was all or nothing, I thought to myself.

I leaned in close and looked her straight in the eye.

“You’re not wearing any panties, are you?”

“Well, why don’t you look for yourself?”

I leaned back in my seat to improve my view as she slowly opened her legs to reveal her smooth womanhood to me.

MelodyMansson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelodyMansson

My eyes nearly popped out of my head with this beautiful sight. She closed her legs again and leaned forward to me.

“A bet’s s bet. Do you want your reward?”

“Yes!” I stammered.

“Follow me,” she said standing up.

I quickly jumped to my feet. I would have followed this goddess anywhere.

She went down the corridor that led to the toilets and stopped in front of the disabled one.

“In here?”

“Yes,” and she pushed me inside while looking around for anyone who may have been watching.

She locked the door behind her and then pushed me back against the basin. This was a women who took control.

“Are you ready for this?”

“Yes!” was all I managed to get out as she undid my belt and pants.

She knelt down in front of me. “Let’s see what we’ve got under here,” she calmly remarked as she swiftly pulled my pants and underwear to the floor.

She gently caressed my now exposed manhood and it began to rise to the occasion as it should.

“Mmmm, very nice! I like a man who takes care of business down here and keeps it neat and tidy,” she remarked referring to my trimmed pubic region. “Let’s see how big it gets. Looks nice and thick.”

She continued to work on my rapidly hardening cock, gently stroking it with her soft manicured hands.

“Seven inches, I would guess? Very nice!”

All I could manage was a couple of nods as a reply. This beautiful lady knew how to please a man!

She leant forward and licked the end of my cock, gently poking her tongue in the eye of my trouser snake. She worked her tongue all around my knob before placing her into her mouth and moving her lips over it.

I looked down to watch her work and notice she was only holding my cock in one hand while the other had disappeared under her dress. From this position, I noticed how the front of her dress was now revealing her ample breasts held firmly in the red brassier. It created an amazing cleavage that could grab a man’s attention from across the room. I just could not believe this was happening to me!

She worked her mouth down my hard cock, slowly swallowing more and more of my manhood. Her red lipstick highlighting just how much of me she had swallowed. She moved her hand from the base of my cock and began to gently caress around and underneath my balls. I could feel her teeth as she delicately touched them on the skin of my knob. The suction her mouth produced was driving me wild and I knew I could not hold on for much longer.

When her lips reached the base of my cock, I could feel the back of her throat with the tip of my penis. I had never had a woman swallow me whole like this. There was no way I could not hold on for any longer and I shot my seed into her hungry mouth. She began sucking even harder, milking me for every last drop. I looked at the hand under her dress and could see it working furiously on her pussy.

She seemed reach climax just as I had finished and it took both my hands on the basin to steady myself as my legs went weak. She sat back and looked up at me, smiling. She elegantly got to her feet and then leaned in to kiss me. As her tongue ventured inside my mouth, I could taste the salty taste of my semen which she must have saved to share with me.

When she finally broke away from me, she licked her lips and then smiled again. She ran the fingers of the hand she had touched herself with under my nose and let me smell the sweetness of her sex.

“Thanks!” was all she said, as she straightened her dress, unlocked the door and left without looking back.

I was left standing there speechless, with my pants around my ankles. I pulled them up as quickly as I could and raced out of the toilet to find her. I went back to the bar but there was no sign of her. I asked the waitress if she had seen a women in red but she just shook her head and asked me if I wanted a drink. She was gone. I shook my head and headed off to my room.

“Good night sir!” said the waitress as I left the bar.

As I walked back to my room, I wondered what would have happened if I lost the bet.

Published 
Written by Stephen_Q
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments