Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The (Blow) Job Interview

"One man's problems result in another man's fortune..."

11
0 Comments 0
35.2k Views 35.2k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Famous Story
“It’s really easy, you shouldn’t have any problems,” Andy assured me.

“Alright, if you say so. How do I know whether to hire her or not?” I asked.

“To be honest Joey, as long as she’s hot and not mentally deranged, she’s got the job. It doesn’t require that much skill. In fact, a monkey could probably do this job, but I have no desire to fuck a monkey, so I would prefer a human female if possible,” Andy joked.

“Wow Andy, how have you not been fired for sexual harassment yet?” I wondered out loud.

“That’s the least of my problems Joey. I owe a shit ton of money to some not so nice people. I moved my office to this room with no windows because I really don’t want to get assassinated while I‘m crunching numbers for our prick clients,” Andy shot back.

I could hear Andy’s phone buzzing in his suit jacket’s pocket. He pulled it out, flipped it open, and held it to his ear. Andy said nothing. His face turned ghostly pale, he quickly closed the phone, and popped the battery out.

“Are you okay?” I asked.

“No, no, this isn’t good. I have to go. I have to get the fuck out of this building, out of this state, out of this country!” Andy shouted in panic.

“Who was that? What did they say? Did they threaten you?” I asked.

“It’s not your problem Joey. I’m not going to drag you into this. Are you done with that coffee?” Andy asked.

“What? Uh n..”

Before I could finish my sentence, Andy tossed his cell phone and the detached battery in my hot cup of coffee, and dashed out the door.

“Well that was odd. I hope he’s alright. Damn, I really needed that coffee this morning,” I mumbled to myself.

I sat at Andy’s desk for a few minutes, twirling around in his chair. I was quickly getting bored, waiting for the woman to show up for the job interview, so I decided to peek into Andy’s desk drawers for some mild entertainment. I pulled the first one open to find some rubber bands, paper clips, and a small box of mints. I excitedly poured a couple of the blue arctic mints into my mouth, but they hit the back of my throat wrong, causing me to accidentally choke, and swallow them.

“Fuck, that wasn‘t very pleasant. I was unaware mints were so dangerous. Thanks a lot Andy. Let’s see what else you got in here.”

I pulled Andy’s second drawer open to reveal a small pistol, a bunch of scattered bullets, and a deck of playing cards.

“Holy shit. Who are you Andy Hill? I don‘t even want to know what‘s in drawer number 3,” I thought to myself.

I closed the second drawer and leaned back in Andy’s comfy leather office chair. I closed my eyes and let myself doze off.

BRRRRRRING! BRRRRRRING!

I jumped up at the sound of Andy’s office phone ringing. I shook myself awake and grabbed the phone.

“Hello Mr. Stevenson, Lisa Tempas is here for the job interview,” Andy’s secretary announced.

“Oh, uh, just give me a minute and send her in. Thank you,” I answered.

I rubbed my eyes, still working on becoming fully awake from my interrupted slumber. I began to adjust my tie, but as I did I discovered something unexpectedly. My pants had ripped completely at my groin. Protruding through the gaping hole in my pants was a massive erection.

“What the hell? Jesus, how did this happen? I’ve gotten morning wood before, but how did I get this fucking hard all of a sudden?”

Then my eyes glazed over Andy’s box of mints, still sitting on his desk.

“Oh my God. Who keeps their boner pills in a fucking mint container. Damn it Andy. I have to do something quick. This girl’s going to come in here.”

I quickly sat back down in Andy’s chair and scooted it up as far as I could to his desk, hoping to use the wooden desk to hide my wood from Lisa. A few seconds later, Lisa came through the door. Lisa had to be one of the most gorgeous girls I had ever seen. She wore red high heels, a red mini skirt, and a white blouse that her breasts were trying desperately to escape from. She had sparkling green eyes and seductive long blonde hair. I think even if I hadn’t accidentally taken those pills, I would’ve been in the same predicament after seeing Lisa.

“Hi, I’m Lisa, I’m here for the software assistant job.”

“Of course, of course, please sit,” I insisted, as I gestured to the rolling chair in the corner of the room.

She rolled the chair over to the front of the desk and sat down.

“Please excuse me Lisa. I should have been more ready than I am right now. Now you’re here for the software assistant job?” I asked.

“Yes sir. I called the company earlier today and they said that the opening was still available, so here I am,” she answered cheerfully.

“Well, what are your qualifications for this job Lisa? Do you have any prior experience? College degree?”

“I’m afraid not sir. I actually never made it through high school,” she admitted.

“Oh dear. I’m sorry to hear that. Was there any particular reason you didn’t graduate?” I asked.

“Well, if I’m being totally honest sir, I was expelled.”

“For?”

“I got caught blowing a guy in the bathroom during 5th period.”

“Oh my God,” I said shocked.

“It’s just…I’m really good at giving head, it’s one of the only things I can do right.”

“Oh, don’t say that Lisa, I’m sure you’re capable of doing a lot of stuff, just probably not software analysis,” I assured her.

“Analysis? Is that like anal?” Lisa asked.

“Wow, um, not really? I guess sometimes this job does feel like taking it up the ass though.”

“Because I’m really good at anal too. My daddy always said my best attributes were my ass and my mouth,” Lisa remarked.

“Well, that’s pretty disturbing, but kind of hot at the same time. Um…can we get back to an appropriate conversation please?” I pleaded.

“I think it stopped being appropriate when your dick’s head popped up to say hello to me sir,” Lisa retorted.

I looked down to see that my erection had now grown even larger, and was now big enough for Lisa to see behind the desk.

“Oh my God, I’m so sorry. It’s not what you think Lisa. I accidentally took these pi... ”

Lisa leaned over the desk and shushed me with her finger.

“Don’t worry. Like I said, I’m very good at this,” Lisa whispered to me.

Lisa then walked around the desk, got on her knees, grabbed onto my chair, and pulled me towards her head.

“Lisa this isn’t right.

JulieRosee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JulieRosee

I can’t let…”

Before I could finish, I felt Lisa’s soft, wet, pink lips wrap around my throbbing cock. I instantly stopped struggling and began running my fingers though her silky blonde hair. I watched her head bob up and down on my cock, as she stared at me with those hungry green eyes.

“Oh my God Lisa, you’re amazing. I don‘t think I can hold on for very long.”

Lisa let my cock slide out of her mouth temporarily so she could respond.

“I love it when guys cum in my mouth. The more spunk the better is my motto,” Lisa announced gleefully.

“I think I’ll be fulfilling your request shortly then,” I answered.

Lisa went right back to sucking, going even faster, and twirling her tongue around my shaft. I was a few seconds away from blowing my load down Lisa’s throat when…..

BRRRRRING! BRRRRRING!

“ARRGHH!” I grunted, frustrated.

I picked up the phone and held it to my ear.

“Mr. Stevenson, Mr. Hill’s wife is here,” Andy’s secretary whispered into the phone

“Well, did you tell her that Andy isn’t here?”

“Yes sir, but she’s still demanding that she be let into Mr. Hill’s office… sir, she‘s not listening, she's going toward the door now.”

I slammed the phone down on its base and yanked Lisa off my cock. “Quick, get under here,” I commanded.

I pushed Lisa under the desk and rolled my chair towards the desk, blocking her in. Andy’s office door flew open, revealing Andy’s wife, Adrianna. She was a tall brunette, wearing a short black skirt and dress shirt, which gladly displayed her exceptional cleavage. Her pretty face was beat red with anger as she stared me down behind the desk. Her icy blue eyes seemed to be drowning in rage.

“WHERE”S MY HUSBAND!?!?” Adriana bellowed.

“I have no idea, he had to go do something, so he left me in charge,” I answered, frightened.

“THAT SON OF A BITCH IS CHEATING ON ME! HE’S BEEN FUCKING SOME BITCH NAMED LISA!” Adrianna screamed.

I gulped, realizing the Lisa she was referring to was likely the one I had hidden under the desk.

“I…I’m sorry to hear that, but I have no idea where he went, I swear to God.”

Adrianna’s face started turning back to its normal color as she calmed down. She walked over and sat in the chair Lisa had sat in.

“I’m sorry I’m taking this out on you Andy. I know you’re just his employee. You didn’t deserve me yelling at you like that.”

“It’s okay, it’s definitely understandable to be upset. How did you discover he‘s cheating on you?” I asked.

“The dumb fuck called my voicemail instead of hers. He went on and on about how he was going to fuck this Lisa silly when he got to her house. Fucking asshole. I’m divorcing him.”

I began to feel Lisa’s mouth suck my cock once again. I had to work really hard to keep a straight face for Adrianna.

“I…I’m so sorry to hear that. I wish there was something I could do,” I said.

All of a sudden, it looked like a light bulb turned on inside Adrianna’s head.

“Well, since my husband cheated on me, the least I can do is return the favor.”

Adrianna began to unbutton her shirt.

“Uh…I don’t know about this Adrianna.”

“Shut up,” Adrianna snapped.

Adrianna continued to unbutton her shirt, and eventually her massive breasts revealed themselves.

“I’m going to fuck you so hard, Andy.”

Adrianna swiped her arm across the desk, knocking the phone, a stack of papers, and my coffee to the floor. She began to crawl across the desk towards me.

“Wait!” I shouted.

“What is it?” she asked impatiently.

I had to think of a solution quickly so Adrianna wouldn’t find Lisa blowing me under the desk.

“I really want to eat your pussy. Can I please do that instead of fucking you?” I begged.

“Mmmmmm, sounds like someone’s a hungry boy. I guess that will do. Well? What are you waiting for? Rip my skirt and panties off now!” she commanded.

“Yes ma’am,” I answered.

I followed her orders and slid off her skirt, and then her black lace panties. Beneath them, I found a smooth, freshly waxed pussy. I gripped Adrianna’s thighs and pulled her pussy to my mouth. I instantly began licking it all over. I took two fingers and slid them right in. Adrianna let out a loud moan as I penetrated her. Beneath the desk, I was getting some oral satisfaction of my own. I don’t know if Lisa knew what was going on above, but she kept focused on the task at hand. I felt the tip of my cock hitting the back of her throat repeatedly, and her tongue continuing to slide around on my member. Adrianna’s dripping pussy turned me on even more as I kept thrusting my fingers in and out of her, while flicking her clit with my tongue.

“I think I’m going to cum! I think I’m going to cum!” Adrianna screamed.

I was about to explode myself, so I reached my free hand under the desk and began shoving Lisa’s head down on my cock, deeper and deeper, until finally….

“OOOOOHHHHH!!!” Adrianna and I moaned simultaneously.

I felt myself unload what seemed like a never-ending stream of cum into Lisa’s mouth. I could also feel Lisa sucking up and swallowing every last drop of it like a human vacuum. Adrianna looked down at me with great appreciation for what I had just done for her.

“Wow. Thank you for that,” Andriana said, running short on breath.

“My pleasure.”

I handed Adrianna her skirt and panties, and she slid off the desk to put them back on.

“Now I need to go find that asshole of a soon to be ex-husband to tell him what I just did,” Adrianna declared.

“Yes, you do that. Glad I could help.”

Adrianna flashed me a smile as she buttoned up her shirt, turned around, and strolled out the office door. The door clicked shut behind her. I rolled out my chair so that Lisa could finally get up from under the desk.

“Did I get the job sir?” Lisa asked, the sides of her lips dripping with excess semen.

“Tell you what Lisa, I don’t think this job is right for you, but I have an idea of what job would be perfect for someone like you. Go down the street to Silicon Valley and there should be plenty of work for you there.”

“Oh…okay,” Lisa muttered disappointed.

Lisa began walking towards the door to leave.

“Oh, and Lisa,” I said.

Lisa turned around to face me.

“Your daddy was right. Now get out of this office and go make millions doing porn,” I demanded.

Lisa smiled, turned back around, and left the office. I leaned back in my chair and closed my eyes, smiling.

“I love this job,” I thought to myself.

Andy was never seen again, Joey was promoted to replace Andy at the office, and Lisa went on to become one of the most popular porn stars the world had ever jerked off to.

Please check out my other stories. Comments and ratings are warmly welcomed.
Published 
Written by ballstothewall
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors