Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cafe

"First attempt at writing - We meet in a cafe and it starts from there"

1
2 Comments 2
4.8k Views 4.8k
847 words 847 words
This is my first attempt at some writing. Please feel free to comment, good or bad

It starts like this

We meet in a cafe for lunch on a sunny day, not too hot and not too cold. You're wearing jeans that hug your butt and a top that shows off your wonderful cleavage. Not too much exposed but plenty for the imagination. I'm dressed in jeans and a short sleeve shirt.

It's a slow day at the cafe and we're the only couple there at a booth near the back. We have our drinks and we're talking about this and that.

Little flirtatious looks across the booth are accompanied by a brush of fingers against your jeans. You shift in your seat, your lips start to moisten and you start to get a glint in your eye. My hand starts to brush up and down your thigh. It's almost ticklish but also exciting and you want more. You spread your legs ever so slightly as if to draw me in but I just continue to brush up and down your thigh, teasing you.

I know this is turning you on and I can almost feel the heat coming from you.

You excuse yourself and head to the bathroom. I watch as your butt goes by smile a wicked smile.

After some time in the bathroom you make your way back to the table looking flushed and a cheeky grin on your face. You sit across from me and lean in to whisper in my ear but instead you grab my hand and place a pair of panties in them. OMG they're soaked!!! What have you been doing in the bathroom?

Now it's your turn to rub my thigh and tease me. Rubbing all threat up my thigh to just barely touching my crotch. Wow I am excited and getting extremely hard. You run circles and make me shiver, it tickles. .....

This can't go on.... And it doesn't. Now it's my turn to hit the bathroom. I start to get out of my seat and you pinch my bum. It's a good pinch cos I turn and give you a wicked grin.

Just as I get to the bathroom I look back and beckon you to follow me in. Once inside I push you against the wall and kiss your neck while my hand is placed behind your neck and holding you there. My other hand is roaming your body. Drawing it's way down your front of your top and squeezing each breast and pinching your nipples. You sigh and start to breath faster....

The room is heating up and there is an air of danger of being caught.

My hand keep roaming down your body and traces the outline of the top of your jeans.

Kimberly_Samz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kimberly_Samz

My fingers inching their way under the waist band.... Your breathing is getting faster and you gently bite my ears in reply. My hand doesn't stay long inits current place, it wanders lower between your thighs and starts to rub your pussy through your jeans. I feel heat and your pushing against my hand. I slowly unbutton your jeans and pull them down and see that bare pussy waiting for me. My fingers trace small outlines around your pussy but not touching your engorged clit. Teasing you with my fingers I can see you dripping down your thigh. That is so sexy, finally my fingers rub against your clit and feel you start thumping my hand. Slowly I push my fingers into your hot, wet pussy while letting my thumb rub your clit. Harder and faster until I feel you suck in a huge mouthful of air and then let it out in a huge groan..... Arggggg you're cumming and moaning so loud I think everyone can hear what we're doing in here.

Calming down I then drop to my knees and trace the outline of your clit with my tongue. It gently flicks back and forth probing your inner glory. You taste so juicy and sweet. I like to tease but you pull my head into you and I am forced to flick your clit, back and forth, sideways, sucking it, poking my tongue into your hot pussy. Building my rhythm in pace to your moaning hip thrusting I can feel you building for an intense climax. My flicking goes on..... A little sucking on the clit and pulling it between my lips has you in ecstasy. Trying to push you over the edge I let my fingers move up your inside thighs and push deep into your cunt. Harder and faster I lick and I feel you start to tremble. Slowly at first then a whole body shudder following by a warm gush of liquid on my face. Its true you do gush and I eagerly lap your juices up. Wow!!! Surely somebody heard us?

We both stand up and fix ourselves up before leaving the bathroom and vacating the cafe. Both with huge grins on our faces, and lots of your juices on mine. We wander off. Hmmmmmm

Published 
Written by terriblekiwi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments