Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Face Sitting Class

"Discussion in French class turns sexual and fun for everyone, including me!"

20
5 Comments 5
34.8k Views 34.8k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Famous Story
It was the last French class of our college semester and all we had left was general discussion of French culture. Miss Malory Millieu was a striking woman in her early forties and the most alluring teacher of the most interesting class I’d ever taken. The class was small, five guys and nine girls, two of whom were women in their thirties.

The discussion took an eventful turn when one girl asked, “Miss Millieu, why are the French people always associated with oral sex?”

Undaunted with the question, the teacher walked slowly around the desks in the room, giving her explanation and answer to the question.

“In France, many people enjoy oral sex as a means of sexual pleasure when other forms of sex are not available. People often have oral sex merely as a means of pleasuring a friend or oneself with no further commitment.

“One of the most popular means of gratification is “the floating butterfly,” or face sitting, because it allows the woman to control her pleasure. If her partner chooses, he or she may stimulate himself or herself at the same time, but many women use female domination as a means to satisfy themselves by face sitting a partner.”

I glanced around at the other guys, wondering if their cocks were as stiff as mine, listening to this experienced woman talk about sex so casually. I also wondered if any of the females in the class had indulged themselves with face sitting.

The girl who had asked the question, Andrea, followed up with another question. “Is it common for a guy to just lie there and give a woman oral without wanting sex for himself?”

Miss Millieu smiled with her answer. “You would be amazed at how many men learn to please the object of their desire and withhold their own pleasure, knowing that sooner or later, their efforts will be returned threefold. Women appreciate receiving good oral sex when reciprocation isn’t required.”

Toni, another female student, raised her hand with a question. “If we find a willing and patient partner, male or female, how can we get the best of the situation if we face sit?”

Walking up to the chalk board, Miss Millieu picked up some chalk. “Let me give you some pointers,” she said. She wrote the word “Partner” on the board and explained.

“First, ladies, if you are face sitting for your pleasure only, you must have a partner who is willing to participate and who will not expect anything other than to satisfy you.”

Then she wrote the word “Hygiene,” and continued.

“Next, good hygiene is important. You might have spontaneous oral sex with a partner and passion and need outweighs hygiene, but for extended face sitting you want your partner to be comfortable with where his or her mouth will be.”

Then she wrote the word “Location.”

“Next, where you choose to do it can make it very exciting. Normally the bedroom is more comfortable, but you can use your imagination to enhance the experience, perhaps in the tub or elsewhere in the house, or in your car.”

I noticed that Toni and Andrea were scribbling on a notepad as fast as the teacher spoke and my cock swelled in my pants.

Miss Millieu then wrote the word “Position,” and continued.

“The position when you face sit is an interesting choice. Some women prefer to face the partner’s feet so she watch the reaction of her partner. A male would most certainly be erect and may or may not choose to masturbate, which can arouse the face sitter even more. Or seeing a female partner masturbating works as well.

“Personally I prefer turning the other way so I can look down at my partner’s eyes as he services me. Yes, I prefer men over women, even though women are better at it. But I often get a sense of power sitting on the face of a man and it enhances the act for me.” The girls all giggled at the teacher’s comments; I gripped my cock under my desk in frustration.

Miss Millieu write the word “Technique,” and continued.

“Technique is an individual choice because there are many ways to enjoy sitting on your partner’s face. You can remain still and let him or her do whatever they think will feel good, or you can control it yourself. You can verbally tell your partner what to do and how fast, etc. or you can use the tongue as a tiny penis and take it as deeply as you want. I caution you to remember that, even though grinding down on a man’s face might make him come, you may also smother and kill him in the process, so be cognizant of your actions.”

Everybody in the class laughed. When she mentioned grinding down on a man’s face I nearly came in my pants. Damn! Was she going into these details just to get all the guys frustrated?

“Another thing you can do,” she continued, “is to work the face for your orgasm. Instead of just rubbing across a tongue, you can rub across the nose and chin, which also, at least in the case of most men, can excite your partner enough to make him or her come.

Andrea, the bold one, raised her hand again. “Do you give private lessons on actual face sitting, Miss Millieu?”

Oh, fuck, help me! I didn’t know if I would be able to hide my erection when we left the class room!

Miss Millieu erased the words on the board and offered to help. “If any of you want to actually face sit with some instructions on the side, you can meet me back here about seven this evening. Bring a partner or a friend who might be interested, and a blanket because the floor is hard.”

The girls all gathered together as the class ended and they filed out the door in a group. I and probably the other guys were thankful in that precum stains showed on the fronts of our pants.

When I called my girlfriend and explained what happened in the class, I had hopes that she would go back with me, basically because she had never sat on my face.

AmberlStha
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmberlStha

We had both given each other oral, but only as foreplay. She told me the idea was ridiculous and she refused to go with me.

Heartbroken but horny, I decided to attend the session anyway. I had the distinct impression that since the teacher was encouraging such a thing, nudity, masturbation and coming would be part of the grand scheme. I decided that if need be, I would just masturbate on the sidelines.

As it turned out, four of the woman brought their regular partners, one of which was another girl, and one other guy brought his girlfriend. Seeing the others coupled, I almost turned around to leave, but Miss Millieu saved me.

“Come in, Ben, we were just about to start. I have a couple extra blankets that I brought in case we needed them. Would you like to get comfortable with me while the others get ready?”

I looked at her with utter disbelief. “You mean, you’ll sit on my face?” I asked in sheer astonishment.

“Yes, of course, if you don’t mind?” she said warmly. I gulped and just nodded my head.

Miss Millieu got the attention of the other students. “Now, remember, people, this experiment is to please the ladies and to teach them how to enjoy a good face sitting experience. Kissing and fondling is an option but the main focus is the act of her sitting on your face. I will be enjoying the oral talents of Ben, here, but feel free to call out any questions you may have.”

I felt like there was nobody else in the room except Miss Millieu and me. She lay two blankets down on the floor and unbuttoned her slacks. I watched her casually step out of them and the sight of her firm thighs and the dark mound showing through her panties immediately had an effect on me. She noticed right away.

“If you would like, Ben, you can take off your pants and boxers before you lie down.” She said. “Feel free to masturbate if you wish. I feel I must warn you that I usually take a long time at this, often coming two or three times. Will that be okay with you?”

“Yes, ma’am,” I uttered, tearing my clothes off as quickly as I could. I lay down on the blankets and looked around but the desks pretty much obscured my view of the other couples. Miss Millieu suddenly appeared standing over me, naked from the waist down, her dark bush between her thighs beckoning to me. I was erect and fearful of touching myself. She bent her knees and knelt over me, taking the initiative to cover my mouth with her hairy labia. “Just extend your tongue for a while,” she coaxed, “and I’ll do the rest.”

She slid her slit across the tip of my tongue until I could smell and feel her excitement. Then she eased herself down onto the tip of my tongue and I slid it up into her wetness. Damn! She was so wet her juices nearly leaked onto my cheeks. She rose up and down slowly, grinding into my mouth and then lifting, up and down with a rhythm that kept me erect and pulsing.

Then one of the girls called out, “Is it okay if I rub my clit while he tongue fucks me?”

Miss Millieu never broke her rhythm on my face as she answered. “Of course, my dear, this is all about your pleasure; do whatever feels right.”

Then Miss Millieu began rubbing her clit across my tongue and I lay it flat out for her use. I must have swallowed a pint of her juices leaking into my mouth as she slowly worked herself to an orgasm. When she was near her climax she closed her thighs tightly against my face. She put on hand on my forehead and gasped, “Lick my clit, Ben, lick it. Fast!”

I complied and I could feel her body convulse with her orgasm. Precum rolled down my shaft and I ached to touch my cock but I held back. Suddenly her clit was between my lips as her full weight rested on my chin. “Suck it into your mouth, as hard and as deep as you can,” she said with a lusty whisper.

I tried to suck her sweet pearl into my throat and her fingers dug into my scalp and she came again, her thighs quivering against my cheeks. I was very close to the edge myself.

When she relaxed, she stood up and turned around, straddling my body. “Everybody doing okay?” she asked into the room. Moans and groans answered her, including one “Fuck, yeah…”

Miss Millieu returned to her face sitting position but facing my feet. My nose was nestled in the crack of her shapely ass. She began riding my face, rubbing her wet pussy across my nose, mouth and chin with considerable effort. I finally figured out when and how to breathe as she worked her way to another orgasm.

But then the expected happened; I felt her fingers wrap around my cock. She slowly stroked it and I moaned into her flesh. Then I became aware of eyes watching us. The other couples were standing nearby, all eyes glued to Miss Millieu and me.

“Part of my enjoyment of sitting on a man’s face is seeing how erect he gets,” she said as she continued to ride my face and stroke my cock. “And if he comes, it usually makes me come.”

She ground down harder on my face and stroked the head of my cock with her fist. “Come for me, Ben,” she said. And I did. Ropes of my seed erupted, splashing down over her fist and seeping onto my balls. She stopped stroking me and squeezed her thighs together, and I sucked on her clit instinctively. She nearly smothered me, but I held my breath until she was done and she lifted of me, panting. “That was lovely; thank you, Ben.”

“My pleasure as well,” I answered, slightly drained. The students applauded for some reason and Miss Millieu stood up, naked from the waist down as she addressed us.

“I hope you all had fun and learned something tonight. Remember, though, that when your partner submits to face sitting for your benefit, pay back sex is the acceptable social thing to do.”

By the way, I aced the French class.

Published 
Written by benawriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments