Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Journey

"The best thing about driving is being the one in control."

2
1 Comment 1
7.3k Views 7.3k
1.9k words 1.9k words

I pulled into the long, tree-lined driveway of her rural home around 10pm. She was standing in the rain, it had only been five minutes since I ordered her by text to wait outside wearing nothing but the plain white T-shirt I'd left for her with my scent on, but she was clearly soaked through and freezing. Her nipples were glaringly apparent, even in the dark and through the tinted windows of my car. I stopped beside her and she climbed into the passenger seat.

'In the back.' I commanded her.

She moved into the back of the car head first. My T-shirt was too big for her and though it hung on her like a dress when she was standing, it rose up as soon as she stretched herself across the seat. I gave her ass cheek a slap and a kiss, since it was within easy reach, and I was proud to see she was wearing the plug I'd brought for her- as ordered. It's quite a large plug for such a tight hole, so I always feel proud of her when she manages to squeeze it in, especially without my help. There were some times she couldn't manage it. Fortunately, this was not one of those times.

'Glad to see you're wearing this,' I said as I gave the plug a few gentle taps. 'You are such a good girl,' I told her. 'I'm very pleased.'

'Thank you, sir,' she smiled, her cheeks brightening. She turned and put her weight down on her ass, legs apart. I looked her up and down, admiring the goosebumps all over her damp skin.

'You look cool,' I wisecracked.

'I am so cold,' she giggled, as a shiver ran through her. She wrapped her arms around her torso as the thin, wet material clung to her naked body; glinting droplets coursing down her frame onto the leather seat. Saying nothing, I put the heater fans on full blast and moved us out of the driveway.

The first part of the journey to my place takes us through quiet, winding country lanes. We rarely see any traffic on these late night trips, and it's kind of a long journey so we usually play along the way. Normally we talk for a while too, but seeing her all wet and cold was making me so hard. This beautiful woman, who would subject herself to anything just because I gave the order... I couldn't ask for anything more.

I caught her gaze in the rear-view and locked my eyes on hers. 'Put on a show for me,' I said firmly. 'Turn around and show me your pussy.'

She silently obeyed, turning herself to face the rear window and spreading her legs, one in each foot-well. I adjusted the mirror for a better view. She was perfectly waxed, as always. She knew to make herself presentable for her master. I watched as she spread her pussy for me with both hands, and started gently circling her clit with her fingertips.

'Come on,' I encouraged her, 'I thought you were cold? I want to see you get yourself hot.'

She began to play faster, and started moaning softly through heavy breathing. I watched in anticipation as a droplet of water slowly ran down her butt cheek, curving its way around the huge plug in her ass before mixing with the juices that were now dripping from the velvet heaven between her thighs.

At this point, I saw headlights in the distance ahead of us and began to slow the car to a stop. There wasn't much room for the other car to get past, so I knew I'd have move to the side of the road.

'You're so fucking sexy. I just need to sit here and watch you for a moment,' I said, as a cruel thought entered my mind. 'Keep going, faster.'

Her toying became more and more aggressive. Her breathing was fast and off-rhythm, she moaned loudly and writhed as she vigorously fucked herself with three fingers.

'Cum for me,' I commanded, 'cum for me RIGHT NOW'.

I was amazed. I'd never seen her work herself this hard before, it was like she was in some kind of nymphomaniacal frenzy. Her whole body was shaking and it was clearly taking all of her strength not to curl her legs up. A mirror is no use when the thing you're looking at keeps moving, so I turned in my seat to watch. The other car approached.

As it neared, I turned off all the headlights and switched on the interior light. Winding down the tinted windows, I smiled and started smacking her ass as the young man in the other car gave me an uncertain thumbs up, with a slight look of disbelief on his face.

She was cumming so hard. She was so in the zone that she didn't even hear him pass. Not until he beeped his horn shortly after and she opened her eyes to see him driving away.

'Fuck,' she laughed as she collapsed into the seat, still panting and trembling.

'Good girl,' I congratulated her. 'Now, you know what to do next.'

Despite her exhaustion she immediately sat up and smiled. She knew what was coming. Her favourite kink. She was a classy lady, don't let me give you the wrong impression, but something about semen really got her off. She didn't care if it was all over her face and body, or deep in her holes- as long as there was cum, she was happy.

Pulling the catch to lay the seat back, I undid my belt buckle and slowly unzipped.

Kylie_Pag
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kylie_Pag

'I love that sound,' she said, as she awaited her task with eager eyes. I pulled my underwear down and wrapped a hand around the base of my now rock-solid cock, holding it out for her. She practically rolled from the backseat, face-first into my lap, and slid her open throat down over it. It always turned me on immeasurably to see the enthusiasm and desperation she sucked with. It must be like a need, I thought; a fire inside of her that only a man's seed can douse.

Relaxing my body, I felt the warmth of her mouth sliding relentlessly up and down my throbbing cock. I reached up and put my arms around her sweat covered torso, clasping my left arm tightly around her waist and pushing down on the back of her neck with my right. I began thrusting myself deeply in and out of her throat; with each thrust she moaned and with each moan I felt the vibration of her voice traveling through the most sensitive place on my body. I became very vocal.

'Fuck yes, you filthy slut. Please that fucking cock! I know you want my cum. You need it, and if you're a very good girl you might just get it.' She tried to speak, but it just made her sucking feel so good that I couldn't concentrate on trying to figure out what she said.

Kicking off my shoes and trousers, I wrapped my legs around her head- my meat still deep in her face. Manoeuvring her, I brought her dripping cunt into range of my mouth and started kissing and licking it like a man possessed. That's what it felt like. I was functioning on pure instinct and adrenaline, nothing else mattered but what we were doing in that moment. I ran my tongue over her clit and all around her holes, between her lips, round to the plug in her ass and back down, and pushed it as far into her wetness as I could. She groaned and hummed with ecstasy, still devoting her attention as much as possible on taking my sword to the hilt.

I was ready to burst, but this was so incredible I had to have more. I decided it was time for a position change. Picking her up, I deposited her beneath me on the passenger seat, leaning the chair back on that side too. She got comfortable with her head leaning backwards off the base of the seat and her legs spread wide.

She just lay there with her mouth open, waiting to receive me. I praised her for it, and pressed my cock against her lips. She kissed the tip gently, happily waiting for me to decide when to push it in. I leaned forward over her, sliding my cock into her throat as I did so, and set to work between her legs once more.

She began to wriggle and move again. As her expressiveness increased I took my cock from her mouth and put my entire body over hers to pin her down, wedging my elbows between her knees to stop her from curling her legs up. Her perfect pussy was now completely at my mercy. I continued my oral assault on her clit and pushed two fingers inside her; her motion was becoming so intense it was draining my strength just keeping her held down. It was time for a mind game.

'You'd better not cum!' I challenged her.

'What... how am I supposed to... I'm so close, please... please...' she begged.


'No, I'm serious. You'd better not come or you'll be punished for it.'

Of course, I didn't stop working her clit and running my fingertips across her g-spot. I wasn't going to make this easy for her.

'Pleeeeease let me cum! Let... please...' I could hear her voice fading. She was on the verge of losing control completely. I toyed with her pussy even more intensely, and commanded-

'Don't you fucking dare. You don't ever cum without my permission.'

I felt her pelvic muscles tighten around my fingers; the pressure almost hurt. She screamed out loud, uncontrollably, and her cum poured out all over my hands. I dismounted and sat in the drivers seat, watching her twitching and shaking. There's nothing I enjoy more than seeing women in a state of post-orgasm disorientation. She lay there, smiling for a while, before she opened her eyes and saw me staring at her. Her smile faded as she realized what she'd done.

'I'm sorry sir,' she said. 'Please don't be too harsh on me- I couldn't help it, what you were doing felt really good!'

'Are you saying it was my fault?'

'No, sir.'

'No. You know whose fault it was.'

'Mine, sir.'

'That's right. We're going to have to work on your self control.'
'I'm sorry sir. I'm selfish. I was supposed to be pleasing you, and... I got distracted...'

'Don't apologise,' I told her. 'You're going to show me how sorry you are.'

She sat up and reached for my cock, but I grabbed her hand. She looked into my eyes.

'No.' I said in a strict tone, and gave her a grin to let her know that I already had something in mind. I grabbed the wet white T-shirt that still hung loosely about her figure and pulled it off abruptly, stripping off my remaining clothes as well. Grabbing the door handle, I swung it open and ordered her- 'Get out.'

To be continued in Part II

 

Published 
Written by PhialSubstance
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments