Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Lesson

"Every young married couple should be shown how."

4
2 Comments 2
10.4k Views 10.4k
5.5k words 5.5k words
The Lesson

Part one. ( The train)

God! But she was beautiful in those days. Not that Jenni is any less beautiful now, but she was unbelievably stunning back then. Since though, time and the bearing and rearing of children have taken their toll. Jenni still is a very good looking woman, a little thicker than she would like, but all in all, very pretty for a fifty something year old woman. Her beauty goes further than the depth of her skin. Jenni is one of those people who is just naturally lovely, without a mean bone in her and very few times has an unkind thought for anyone. Her integrity is beyond question, her faithfulness is unusual in the singular way it rules her life. It makes her popular and sought after as a friend.

Back in those days of our early marriage, when we didn’t have the encumbrance of children or a mortgage or money worries, we just enjoyed ourselves, discovering each other and growing up. Halcyon days they were indeed and in truth, somewhat missed now.

Back in those days, Jenni’s figure was 34” 22” 36”. Her hair was, and still is, dark blonde. Her skin was flawless and glowed with vigour. Dark blonde lashes and a ready smile framed blue eyes that seemed to see beyond the norm. She was slender with medium sized breasts high on her chest. One has always been slightly larger and higher than the other. It is her deformity, as she laughingly puts it. She has and had what are called child bearing hips. She proved that to be wrong, never able to carry to full term. It proved fatal to our child on one occasion, but the other two have survived to be parents themselves. Jenni’s hips were a feature of her figure and, given the overall package, in no way detrimental to the vision she was then, but they might be considered out of proportion, Jenni is only five feet tall. Although her hips are a feature, it is her smile that I find so devastating; being self conscious, she rarely laughs out loud, but her smile can carry so many meanings, but there is one special smile that melts my heart. It carries a promise of delights, of knowing exactly what it is that I want, knowing that she can provide exactly that.

It took me some time, years perhaps, to learn how, but I have and still do, love that woman more than words could ever justify. In those days, we were just getting to know one another and fancied each others bodies to distraction, and why not? Screwing like the proverbial rabbits and discovering our bodies and what they were capable of.

We didn’t have the encumbrance of children as I said earlier, neither did we have a car or very much money, but it was enough. Our weekends were spent going out, anywhere that took our fancy. Just pack some food in a rucksack, buy a couple of train tickets and disappear for the weekend.

This particular weekend was just one of those times when we left the rigours of work behind and explored the freedom of the country. I still have some old instamatic photos of our trip to Dorking in Surrey, my birth place. Occasionally, I look at the old and curled pictures and remember the day. One of the pictures is of her crossing a style into a cow field. The River Mole in the background. She was laughing her head off because she couldn’t work out how to get her leg over. It is a great shot. She had a red and black collared top on that was closely fitted and accentuated her wonderful form. Her dark blue corduroy shorts showed her fantastic legs off to the full, but the smile radiates from the acetate and glows. It is a treasured photo.

We laughed all through the day. She got scared by the size of the Friesian cows that looked disinterestedly in our direction while we crossed their field. We made love on the bank of the river and as usual, it was over before it began. I suffered badly with premature ejaculation. It was a real problem then and very frustrating, fortunately, and filled with the clamour of youth, I was able to reload and the second time was far more gratifying, but hardly rocked her boat. Jenni admitted years later that she often wondered if that was all sex was about and wondered why she had been so scared as a girl.

We were still laughing on the train home, sitting in a musty carriage that smelled of British Rail’s very own brand of staleness. It was one of those carriages that were connected with a side corridor and had separate booths along the length with blinds on the window. It is a shame that modernisation has caught up with us, those carriages had real potential, the new open plan things are no fun at all.

I remember the conversation. I don’t have a naturally retentive mind, but some things stick out through association. We laid a stupid bet, one that neither of us had any real intention of wanting to win or even try out, but as an argument will escalate to spiral out of control, so this bet gathered pace and fed on its own velocity. I bet Jenni that I could get the phone number of a complete stranger of the opposite sex before she could. It had to be a member of the opposite sex and a five pound wager was placed between us. Five pounds was half of my weekly wage in those days.

The train stopped at East Croydon which was a terminus then. Long seconds turned into even longer minutes and it looked as if we were to sit on the train for some time. The bet was set during that wait and opportunity being the mother of invention, was immediately taken up by both of us.

I admit to leering at the young girls who patiently waited for our train to pull out so they could catch a later one. I leered, cajoled and tried my best to attract any girl to become even remotely interested in me. My failure was spectacular especially when two girls openly pointed at me and laughed derisively. I even resorted to whistling at some ugly girl, desperate to win the bet. Her scorn was palpable and hit me hard. A man’s ego is a fragile thing and so easily dented or even mortally wounded. I was wounded by the failure and gave up on the venture.

Jenni on the other hand, not only had a guy’s phone number, but was entertaining another guy in the carriage. She told me later that all she did was flash her eyes at him and that was all she needed. My deflated ego had a hard time digesting that.

I really don’t remember him too much. Probably, he was covered in spots with badly fitting clothes and halitosis. See, even now I am jealous.

They were deep in conversation, facing each other on opposite bench seating. She was leaning back with her arms crossed over her breasts; he was leaning forward and sat on the edge of the musty seat. If I knew then what I know of body language, I would have recognised her withdrawal from him, while he was exuding his willingness to get to know her rather more closely.

I slid the door open and in the split second it takes to assess the scene, smiled at her. Jenni smiled back and flashed her eyes in triumph. She had won the bet in spades and knew it, but wanted this guy gone.

I sat next to her and put my arm around her shoulders. He got the message when she leaned into me and kissed my mouth. With no further word, he left us to the relative peace of the carriage and its eddying dust motes that swirled in the shafts of sunlight coming through the brown stained windows.

Unforgivably, I challenged her to double or nothing. I mean; how stupid can a bloke be? The answer is right here on the other side of the keypad of my laptop. Here it stupidity in all its glory.

The result was a forgone conclusion and I had no chance at all. By the way reader, I should say that I am not ugly by any means. That isn’t a boast on my part, please believe that. I was a reasonably good looking guy, slender and clear skinned with good hair. But, I may as well have been Quasimodo. In fact, he might have even scored before me.

So, I returned to the carriage, once again deflated in the ego department and found that once again, Jenni had scored and was entertaining another young guy. Instead of sliding the door open, I watched her at work on the poor sap. He was obviously smitten by her loveliness and it was obvious that he was having trouble keeping his hands off of her. For her part, she seemed to be rather more interested. She leaned forward towards him and her hands were animated as she spoke. He was also leaning forward with his hands clasped together, a scant inch from her bare knees that she held together. His eyes were almost a big as saucers as he took her face and body in.

I really cannot remember what he looked like except that he wore faded jeans and a jacket over a chequered, open necked shirt. I do remember the shoes though, because I have always wanted a pair of tan coloured suede dessert boots.

She looked over to me and smiled a conspiratal wink and I signalled that I would stay right where I was, observing the scene as it unfolded before me.

They continued to talk, their voices muffled by the grimy glass of the partition. Both of them expressing their points in pronounced flurries of expansive hand gestures that punctuated speech. Then he got up quite suddenly and sat next to Jenni and smiled her assent to his closeness. She turned to face him and glanced at me over his shoulder momentarily, then concentrated on his face. I watched as she folded one leg under her and stretched the other in a languid fluidity of motion. It was an open invitation, albeit subconscious, but an invitation none the less and he read it as such. His hand lightly dropped onto her knee and stayed there.

The train lurched into motion with much creaking and the sound of shunting buffers. It picked up speed and left the station platform behind. I hardly noticed; my attention was totally enthralled at my wife and this guy whose hand was travelling ever so slowly up the outside of her thigh.

I could see her lips were parted and moist. They had become coloured slightly as they always did when she got excited. It acted like a beacon to me in our sex life, knowing that she signalled her readiness to couple in this way as well as other obvious signs.

They were still talking, although I couldn’t hear what was being said, but her smile and the way she studied his eyes told me that his advance was not entirely unwelcome. His hand had continued to traverse over her thigh and was now resting on her waist. Then Jenni surprised me. Her animated hands suddenly grasped his face and drew him forward into a kiss that must have done similar things to his nervous system as it was doing to mine.

Her breast was cupped in his large hand and she leaned back against the wall of the carriage, unfolding the leg she was sitting on so that it passed behind him along the seat. He was between her parted knees, massaging her breast through the stripey top and bra underneath. Involuntarily, her hips thrust forward in readiness to mate. He knelt up on the seat and lay against her, blocking my view a little with his jacketed torso.

They continued the embrace, kissing with a passion that was quickly becoming out of control. He had pulled the bottom of her top from out of her shorts and he had managed to grasp her breast under the fabric. It was perhaps the hottest scene I had ever witnessed, made all the more exciting by the knowledge of how she felt in my hands and knowing that her nipples were extremely sensitive to touch. It also added to my increasing arousal, not being able to see exactly what he was doing.

Jenni broke the kiss and gently pushed him back. She said something to him and started to come towards the sliding door. I stepped back out of sight so that he wouldn’t see me as he followed her progress with hunger in his eyes.

Once out of the carriage, she slid the door shut and came to me. Her arousal was plainly obvious in the bruised colouring of her lips and her heat as she threw her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply.

She breathed into my mouth, asking me if I like what I had watched and if I wanted her to stop and not go back into the carriage.

I told her just how hot she and the guy looked, how sexy I found her and watching as she was getting it on with this stranger, but I warned her to be careful, we didn’t know the guy.

Jenni reassured me that she had it under control and then dropped a complete bombshell, would I like her to take him home and fuck him properly with me watching. God only knows where she got that idea from, but it took me less than the space of a blink to whisper in her ear, God, yes.

She had told him she was going to the toilet and should get back quickly, but that she loved me, that she was having the day of her life and wanted this more than anything.

With that, she slid the door open and returned to the carriage and his waiting and eager arms.

I let them settle back into an embrace before resuming my voyeuristic vigil. The train pulled into Norwood Junction and halted briefly for alighting and departing passengers. Then, the journey to Forest Hill continued and their love making or at least, the overtures to it began again.

He had her top pulled up, exposing her bra covered breast. It was so sexy, seeing his hands kneading her flesh while sunlight glinted through the window and played over her alabaster coloured skin and flashed on the whiteness of the lacy fabric.

Deftly, he unclasped her brassiere with one hand and freed her tits from confinement, only to be confined by his hand on one and his mouth on the other. I knew that it would drive Jenni wild and saw the effect his ministrations were having as she arched her back and gasped.

I was aware of another person beside me and looked as my viewing had been joined by another guy. He acknowledged me with a wink and then craned his neck to get a better view. I guess my position at the window didn’t help and in a comical way crawled across to the other side so his view would be uninterrupted.

My gaze returned back to find that He was standing in front of Jenni. She was slowly unzipping his trousers while looking up into his eyes, her head tilted back and her dark blonde hair cascaded down her back in careless profusion of curls.

Her hand quested inside the aperture and brought forth his cock. Her eyes widened at the size of his uncut and engorged cock, just as mine did. He was enormous in comparison to me and a moment of concern crossed my mind. He was likely to hurt her with such a huge weapon.

Slowly, Jenni’s hand encircled his rigid member and her lips parted in a wicked smile as she licked the end and passed her tongue over her lips. I knew she was doing this as much for the show as for her own pleasure and blessed her for the effort she was putting in.

She pulled back his foreskin and gradually, the distance between his twitching cock and her mouth closed.

Kendal__lov
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kendal__lov

It was like watching a docking of space capsules in slow motion. Her mouth opened and his exposed head passed into the warmth of her moist mouth. I watched fascinated as inch by inch, she took him into her throat until she must have enveloped five inches or so. Worryingly, there was still another three or four that was wrapped in her fist.

Her head began to bob, her cheeks puffing as his length slipped backwards and forwards in an increasing pace. She kept it up for a while, alternatively sucking and licking him, running her tongue around the ridged end. He was having difficulty in standing, the motion of the swaying carriage and her mouth conspiring to upset his balance. Jenni pulled him from her mouth and adjusted her position in front of him, then smiled up at him while she allowed his re-entry into her waiting haven. Only this time, she took her hand off of his cock and grasped his buttocks, controlling his movement and helping him to stay steady. In an amazing act, she plunged her head forward and took his whole length into her throat.

The guy standing opposite me groaned and sprayed his semen over the floor in an unabashed hand job. He grinned sheepishly at me and said this was the hottest thing he had ever seen. I nodded my agreement, a little shocked at his casual attitude to masturbation, and returned to the unfolding act.

He was buried deeply into her, rocking his hips and fucking her throat. I could see the progress of his cock as her neck expanded and contracted with the motion. Jenni had sucked me on a few occasions, but it didn’t look anything like this and I wished I could measure up to his length.

He grabbed her head and gently pulled his cock from her mouth, it was obvious that he was in danger of flooding her with his seed. Jenni had other ideas though and grasped his purple ended dick and swallowed it in a furious motion of fucking him into her throat. She had every intention of taking him all the way and savouring his come.

He threw his head back, his eyes clenched tightly and a rictus like grimace pulled the corners of his mouth tight. Then he came and shouted something as the first wave of his ecstasy exploded from him closely followed by shudders of ejaculation as he filled her mouth. Jenni withdrew him, licked the last drops from his glistening gland and then opened her mouth wide to show him his seed as it played across her tongue. He said something I couldn’t make out, but his reaction as she swallowed the whole amount was unmistakable, it didn’t need a lip reader to see him say “Oh fuck me.”

The other guy who had joined me in our voyeurism shook his head in awe and said what a lucky guy her partner was. My reply foxed him for a moment when I said that indeed, I truly was a lucky man.

Forest Hill came up shortly afterwards, just enough time for them to adjust her clothing and for him to calm down. I realised I had the tickets and needed to get one to Jenni, luckily, the platform was on her side of the carriage. I managed to drop her ticket as I wordlessly passed between them and stepped onto the platform.

She was going to take him home and I needed to get there first.

Fortunately for me, a bus was just leaving the bus stop; I ran full tilt and jumped onto the platform. It would give me a head start and allow me to prepare.

The lesson

Part two (The bedroom)

I managed the trip to our house with no events. Shutting the door with a slam, I raced around the house, desperately thinking of where I should be when they came in. I was still trying to work something out when her key opened the door and their laughter drifted up the stairs.

I risked a peek over the banister and watched as they ripped clothes off of each other. Jenni had her leg hooked around his waist and her mouth planted on his. Gasps and grunts punctuated their frantic efforts to kiss, screw and divest their clothing, all at the same time. He lost balance and fell to the carpeted stair with her on top of him. She giggled as he pulled her top over her head and off of her raised arms. His shirt parted from her pulling at it and dropped to the floor to join her bra and discarded top. He managed to stand again and undid the button of her shorts. They too dropped to join the detritus of shed layers. He was about to yank her panties down, but she stopped him saying breathlessly, upstairs. She raced up as he followed closely behind.

Silently, I backed into the spare bedroom, but left the door open enough to be able to see their progress along the passage that led towards the two rooms. His hand had grasped her ass and she was giggling hysterically, almost running along the passage, her breasts jiggling deliciously. I had a moment of panic, thinking that she might chose the wrong room, but was instantly relieved as she headed into the bedroom. The door stayed open.

We had a large mirror opposite the bed, that topped and huge old chest of drawers. I had angled it so that I would have an uninterrupted view of their play. Not wanting to miss a single thing, as soon as the springs groaned with their weight, I took up a position in the doorway, protected by the opened door and watched as the last of his clothing sailed into a corner, leaving him with only a pair of pants on.

They embraced, with Jenni on her back and he lying on his side with her head supported on his arm. He was tracing the veins that always showed under the alabaster coloured skin of her breast. The frenetic pace had calmed now that they were horizontal and almost naked. He kissed her, murmuring into her parted lips, professing his desire for her body. Jenni in turn, Mmmed and ran her hands through his hair and down his back, pulling him against her lithe body.

He raised and cupped his head while his free hand travelled in achingly slow swirls, ever towards the prized of her sex. A thumb hooked the elasticated band of her panties and eased them over her thighs, working alternate sides, gradually exposing her blond haired mons. Her hips raised and the panties also became airborne as they sailed across the room like a discarded sweet wrapper.

He was taking his time now, savouring each moment and movement as it developed. It was a form of foreplay that had not occurred to me and the effect it had on my wife was duly noted and logged.

He kissed the nearest nipple to him, gripping the hardening nub between his teeth and pulling and drawing it upwards. It looked painful, but obviously wasn’t, instead, she squealed and gasped as he suddenly released the trapped nerve ending and flicked his tongue over the sensitive nub. It was the only contact he had with her body, just his tongue and mouth. His hands were either supporting his head, or lying impassively along his length. I had to admit, her choice was good to look at, even though he was a man.

He nuzzled her neck, one of Jenni’s erogenous zones and always bound to produce a result. She responded as I thought she would, grasping his head and shoulders in what looked like a desperate attempt to hurry him along. He had his own agenda and was not to be hurried now that he had her under his control.

He kissed her throat and planted small kisses between her breasts, then slightly lower, pausing at her navel and spreading a slick of saliva on her skin and a trail of goose bumps. She shivered and writhed as his tongue and lips traversed her skin, always heading towards her sex, but in his own time. Even I was getting a little impatient with his performance, until, in a sudden surge of sinuous movement, he swung a leg over hers, parting her knees and planting his mouth against her silken mons.

She groaned as his tongue flicked out, parting her lips and seeking her desirable centre. He then began sucking and licking her clit and labia, bringing her to a brink and then halting in a sensual tease, just keeping her shy of release. I watched and learned every nuance of his technique and marvelled at the way he played her nerves and body as a virtuoso might a grand piano.

His fingers joined his mouth, prising open her lips and gently pushing into her, looking for that magical “G” spot. He knew just where and how to manipulate and caress her, keeping her on the edge of orgasm, but just far enough away for it not to spill over. She had been to the threshold several times and each withdrawal raised the need and desperation until she cried out for release.

The combination of tongue, teeth and finger tips combined to drive her almost delirious with want until he relented and took her to the brink and then beyond. In amazement, I watched as a stream of come sprayed from Jenni while she screamed, raised her shoulders and shuddered. Unable to take any more, she pushed him away in a defensive action, but already too late. I had never got her to this point, but could hardly be surprised. I was watching a master at work and the results of his practiced art splashed against his face and soaked into the quilt.

Jenni was coming down in receding shudders and quivers of uncontrolled nervous energy. Over the initial amalgamation of overly stimulated nerves, she collapsed back to laying flat. She had the back of her hand clenched between her teeth and her breath rasped in a ragged staccato between her lips whiles her legs spas med in uncontrolled twitches. She was obviously experiencing a total climax, a shattering of her normal aplomb and equilibrium. The invasion of her body had driven her to a point of incapacitation that, to the observer, looked like the effects of an electric shock.

He allowed her to calm. Laying beside her and gently massaging her stomach and ribs as if helping her breath. Jenni was gasping, but managed to say in a gruff voice that it had been fantastic. She clasped his neck, locking her fingers together and drew him to her lips. She kissed him and took the occasional gasp from the side of her mouth. In a much less frenetic pace, his hands took her breast and teased her nipples to erection. Once again, her breathing became rapid and she squirmed under his ministrations. His mouth left hers and suckled on her engorged nubs.

As if in slow motion, her parted her knees with his knee and slid between her opened legs. Carefully and deliberately slowly, he positioned his cock at her entrance and agonisingly slowly, pushed the head past her outer muscles to rest just inside her. In the ultimate tease to Jenni and the voyeur, he ceased the push and just stayed inside while he kissed her tits and kneaded her flesh, finding erogenous zones at her arm pits and the inside of her elbows. She hardly moved, looking transfixed like a rabbit in the head lamps of an onrushing car.

He was playing her again, plucking at the taut strings of her nerves and raising her already heightened condition. He maintained the position and manipulations, bringing her to a crescendo and teasing her with the promise of fulfilment. He kept it up until, the waiting and desire overcame her and she cried out in readiness. He waited until her cries became desperate, then, when he judged her to be ready, plunged his rigid shaft into her in one fluid motion that made her scream in pleasure and release from the waiting. Her knees instinctively rose up and she gripped him with her ankles crossed behind him and with her own lower body strength, pulled him even further into her body.

He set a rhythm that was uncompromising and insistent, but unhurried. His cock drove into her in long strokes. His mouth found her neck, one of the most productive erogenous places, with the added stimulation, Jenni took over the pace and forced him even deeper into her by raising her hips and rotating her them a little to accommodate his angle. Her free hand found her clit and massaged in time to their thrusting.

She wouldn’t last too long I knew, not fully recovered from her last climax. Watching them fucking was a fantastic experience. I watched and learned his technique, how he played with her and kept her on the brink of orgasm. He looked impassioned, but knew he must be enjoying every second of this beautiful woman and her body.

Jenni was crying, tears slipping down her cheeks and sobs wracking her body. She was rapidly reaching another shattering climax. He breathing rapid and her movements becoming jerky and uncoordinated and then it hit her like a tsunami, a tidal wave of emotion and nervous energy. Her come sprayed under pressure from between her and his pubic meeting point. Jenni screamed and her legs thrashed as it washed over her, soaking her tits and stomach. It sprayed in a fountain of liquid and acted as his signal. His pace increased and he adjusted slightly and buried himself to a depth he had not been before. In rapid and savage thrusts, his cock drove into her in repeated thrusts until he yelled himself and emptied his sacs of sperm into Jenni’s womb.

Statuesque, he remained motionless as spurt after spurt liberally coated her insides. Then he pulled himself upright and knelt at her face for Jenni to take him in her mouth and clean him of their combined juices.

He laid along side her as she twitched and jumped in small charges of nervous tics, holding her as if she might jump off the bed from her energy being expended.

Dumfounded by the action and Jenni’s reaction to his ministrations and with a hardest cock I had ever had, I crept away from the doorway and noiselessly went downstairs to the front door and opened it. Then I slammed it shut and called up the stairs, as if just coming home, then went into the kitchen and rattled the kettle.

I heard his hurried escape, and saw his retreating back as he, comically, was trying to put on his Jeans and shirt while carrying his jacket and shoes. The door shut behind him quietly and Jenni came to the kitchen, her knees unsteady, her face and lips flushed. She collapsed into my arms and I carried her to the front room to lay her on the sofa.

She was soaked and the smell of sex and sweat exuded from her. We didn’t make love at that time, she was far too exhausted, but, when we did the next day or whenever it was, my own performance was all the better for the master class. I had a much better understanding of how her body worked and so did Jenni. We had both learned from the experience and it was the start of our satisfying and beautiful sex life. Neither of us needed to use another in our play and fortunately for me, Jenni never wished to revisit sex with another man.

That was over thirty years ago, but the memory remains as vivid as if were still playing before my eyes. Remembering has been a wonderful reminder of how beautiful my wife is and both she and I will be going to our bed to remember the feelings of lust and love together.
Published 
Written by styxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments