Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Little Fella

"He likes to make your acquaintance, he likes a hug and he loves to be kissed."

18
15 Comments 15
7.2k Views 7.2k
1.4k words 1.4k words


Ahem. Are you listening?

I could write all day about orgasms. Most women are fortunate enough to have experienced most sorts, and we’re as females lucky that we have so many to choose from.

But let’s pay tribute to the “little fella” as someone so endearingly put it, recently.

The Little Fella

I smile and make that “Mm” noise as I look at you, and I mean really look at you as if I’m about to lose my sight and need to capture the image in my mind for all eternity.

“What?” you say with a cheeky grin and those sexy eyes that I wish you would save only for me.

“Nothing” I say, but you know it’s not nothing, it never is.

I bite my lip and look up at you as you come closer to me to see if you might catch a glimpse of something I might give away, something that might answer a question you can’t quite determine.

I can’t stand the scrutiny and I pull you close, my eyes still on you until everything becomes a blur and I can feel your warm breath stealing mine, which become quicker with every second.

“You know you’re a lucky girl, don’t you?” you say just before our lips do some talking of their own.

“Yes yes I am” the voice in my head manages to say before it stands in the corner and tries to stay silent for the duration.

Your fingers are on my cheek as our tongues do the clumsy unpracticed tango and though there’s a tenderness that appeals to me, there’s also something else, a quiet urgency developing. As soon as I acknowledge it, a sound escapes my throat, a sound that tells you instantly, all you’ll ever need to know.

You slide down the bed now and the serious look you’ve adopted causes juices to make their way to my now aching pussy.

When you reach my waist, you grip the sides of my tights and knickers and you continue down the bed taking them with you until fresh cool air meets the warmth of me.

“I think it’s time I met the little fella” you say with a little bit too much confidence, and instantly I’m confused.

It doesn’t last though as you slide back up the bed and rest on your elbows between my legs.

A surge of brazenness takes over me and I spread my legs for you, not super wide, but just wide enough for you to see the puffy lips of my pussy which conceal the juices meant for only you.

“There he is” you say as you part my pussy lips and your finger search out my clitoris.

“Hello little fella” you say as you make what I think is the equivalent of a handshake. I feel myself swell instantly under your touch and you must feel it too.

“I think he’s pleased to meet me!” you say with just a touch of humour in your tone and I couldn’t be further from laughter.

You slide your fingers down towards new territory and sweep juices back up over the little fella as you gasp at the discovery of my wetness.

I’m sure you smiled but I wasn’t watching.

“Does he like to be tickled?” you say and “Holy fuck fuck fuck!” I think as you pull back the hood and ever so lightly rub your finger over the tip of me.

I let out a deep moan now and spread my legs wider for you as your eyes remained fixed on your new friend.

“I bet he likes kisses too!” you add gently, your voice tailing off.

I think I might cum there and then but I don’t want to, not yet.

“Yes” I manage but it doesn’t sound like me anymore.

I feel your breath ‘cool by comparison’ on me just before I feel your lips.

At first you’re deliberately tentative and then your tongue joins the party and I brace myself for the inevitable.

Around and around you go and I think I might be dizzy.

BellaJolii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellaJolii

Every second or two you flick the tip of me with your tongue and I feel my orgasm creep inches closer before you begin circling again.

“Oh my god” I say and it’s not very inventive but I’ve lost the ability.

Your fingers slipping and sliding try to grasp my swollen core from all angles but it keeps slipping away from you.

Undeterred you put one finger beneath it and another above, as you take it into your mouth and I lose control.

“Fuck!” I say, except it doesn’t sound as it looks. It goes on and on and my legs begin to shake as your mouth and my pussy feel as one. An explosion so intense that it almost hurts, sends every muscle inside me into spasm and you drink me all up as my pleasure subsides and I begin to laugh.

I bite my lip again now, already I’m replaying the whole episode in my head and it’s arousing me again.

“My turn!” I say with an impish grin because I can’t wait to show you what I can do.

I can’t remove your clothes quick enough and I’m clumsy but it doesn’t matter, ‘I’ll make up for it in a minute’ I think.

Before I’ve even freed it, I can feel how hard you are.

The enthusiasm on my face as I get my first glimpse would make millions if I could sell it and there’s no decorum now, I want to make you feel as delirious as you just made me.

I run my finger gently up and down the smoothness as I examine you, I take in the details people take for granted. You twitch and I smile inwardly as I lick my lips and give you my best outward smile just before I begin.

“There has to be pre-cum!” I think as I lick the tip of you and suck the juices into my mouth. I accompany it with a little noise of appreciation.

Then as I lick the length of you, I think that perhaps I’d like you inside me, but this isn’t about me.

My tongue seemingly on it’s own, finds the texture of your balls and enjoys them for a moment or two, and then I can wait no more. Perhaps as much as you need it, I need to feel your shaft in my throat.

I widen my lips around you and sink my throat right onto it until it almost touches my tonsils and then I suck my way back up again. Then I repeat it except this time there’s no stopping me, down and down I go, and when it reaches my throat, I keep going, pushing past the gagging, ignoring it, encouraged by a little gasp you weren’t aware you even made.

My hands reach around and grab your arse and I drag you into me, before I begin the most awesome throat fuck you’ve ever had.

Every so often a noise escapes my lips, as the seal is broken.

My eyes are watering and eye make-up begins a slow journey down my cheeks.

None of it matters, what matters is that I want ‘your cum’ coating the very throat that fucks you. I want it more than I want you to meet the little fella again, I want it more than I want your cock driving into my tight stubborn arse, and I want those things more than I can tell you.

“Give it to me!” I would scream if my mouth wasn’t full of you, if I could squeeze it right out of you, I would.

It’s not necessary though because the throat aching ‘and it does ache now’ pays off as your hands involuntarily grip the sides of my head and you’re paralysed as you shoot everything and then some, into a place you will never see.

I look up at you proudly as I slow to a standstill and then rest my head on your thigh, my hair is stuck to my face with spilled saliva and I wonder if you might just see a hunger in me that you’ve never known before.

Published 
Written by smiler77
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments