Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Massage Part Two

"continuation from The Massage"

17
14 Comments 14
18.0k Views 18.0k
1.5k words 1.5k words
She knelt before him and slowly began to undo his belt buckle. He chuckled in anticipation of what was coming next. She slowly undid his zipper and with his help pulled his pants and boxers down to his ankles. She then leaned back and pulled off her own t-shirt. His eyes fixed on her big beautiful breasts as she moved forward to rest them on his balls; licking her lips she looked up at him and leaned her head forward…

She slid back a bit and decided to rest her heavy breasts on his thighs, looking up at him again with a wicked smile. He loved the lustful look that she got in her eyes right before she feasted on him. He moved his hips in anticipation of feeling her warm tongue on his throbbing hardness. He couldn’t stand the teasing any longer and needed to penetrate her warm mouth.

However, she had other naughty things in mind and even though she enjoyed the feeling of his cock in her mouth she knew what he liked and needed to take her time in exploring his most intimate body parts. She started out by slowly lowering her mouth onto his balls and lapped at them gently. They were heavy and full and she enjoyed rolling her tongue over the smooth contours of his sack. She sucked one into her mouth and began to gently massage it with her tongue. Her hand pressed against the other and she alternated between sucking and licking and kneading softly with her hand. His quiet moans encouraged her to continue the warm assault on his manly jewels.

She lifted her other hand to her mouth and seductively pressed her finger to her lips, wetting them with her tongue before returning them to his sack. She moved them lower and started massaging the sweet spot below his balls while her tongue continued to lick and suck on his aching balls. His breathing grew louder and his hips started swaying and as he raised his pelvis, she took advantage of the moment and slid her fingers further down.

Her other hand was now firmly grasping the base of his thick cock. Her wet fingers slowly pressed against his star as she alternated sucking on each of his balls. She looked up and saw his eyes roll back into his head, lost in the moment of feeling all three points of stimulation. He opened his sexy blue eyes briefly and locked onto her gaze…his eyes were almost pleading. She knew what she had to do next.

She let go of his cock, removed her fingers from his star and grabbed each of her large breasts, which looked even more massive in her petite hands. Her nipples were hard and sensitive but there was no time to relieve them now. She adjusted her body until her breasts completely covered his cock and squeezed and tugged at her tits until he was firmly nestled between them. She cupped the bottom of her breasts and positioned them perfectly - slowly rubbing and massaging his cock. She squeezed them harder and moved them up and down as he suddenly reached down and pulled roughly on her nipples. The pleasure and pain of his pulling and tugging caused the juices to start flowing between her thighs. Her moans grew increasingly louder, matching his, as he sharply slapped the sides of her breasts, which were now being fucked steadily and rhythmically by his cock.

The feeling of his thick rod pumping between her tits was amazing and she needed and wanted more of him. She leaned forward and as soon as the head of his cock peeped through her mounds, she licked and poked at it with her tongue. The taste of his precum was all it took and she released her breasts, moving her head lower and firmly planted her mouth on his knob. Her left hand took its place at the base of his cock and her right hand reached down between her own thighs.

Her tongue eagerly penetrated his slit as her hand squeezed the base; tasting and holding his cock just like a lollipop. She licked and teased his throbbing purple head, slowly swirling her tongue further down his shaft. She worked her tongue as to completely coat his cock with her saliva so that her hand could comfortably start stroking. Tongue and hand worked in unison, moving up and down his length.

MonserratPeters
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MonserratPeters

Her other hand was enjoying the growing wetness between her legs. She rubbed her fingers up and down her slit until they were completely covered in her own juices. She reluctantly removed her soaking hand from her pussy, joined it with her other hand and began vigorously massaging his cock. Her tiny hands were firmly wrapped around his thickness and in a twisting motion, moved them up and down, causing him to cry out in pleasure as her own mouth moaned around his balls.

He reached down and grabbed her hair roughly. She knew it was time and moved her mouth from his balls back to the head of his cock. Her mouth was now tightly wrapped around him and she waited for his next move, the control had now shifted and she had to relent. Her one hand massaged his balls and her other hand reached down and once again began to massage his star, signaling to him that she was now ready. He gripped her head firmly and thrust his hips up, penetrating her mouth inch by inch. His cock hit the back of her throat and she gagged and struggled with feeling his full thickness in her mouth. She tried to relax her throat as he had repeatedly told her to do but no matter how hard she tried, his massive cock always took her by surprise. She focused on her fingers, which were pleasuring his tight ring while bobbing her head, matching the same rhythm as his thrusts. His movements grew wilder and he firmly grasped the sides of her sexy face to hold her head still as he focused on sliding his cock in and out of her warm mouth. His thrusts grew stronger and as she gagged and slurped on his massive intrusion, a single tear streamed down her face.

She managed to lift her fingers to his mouth so that he could wet them with his tongue. She knew what he liked and more than anything wanted to pleasure him, completely satisfy him as he had done to her so many times before. Her fingers found their way back to his tight dark hole and as he thrust his cock deeper and faster into her mouth her fingers penetrated his tight ring. He lost all control now and fucked her mouth more furiously then he ever had done before, her fingers pressed deeper into his ass, seeking to massage his most intimate spot.

She felt his sack tighten and his moans grew more desperate and she knew her actions would soon be rewarded with the taste of his bittersweet nectar. His cock glided in and out of her mouth, her fingers slid in and out of his tight ass, slurping and moaning sounds filled the room. He let out a deep grunt and forced his cock deeper down her throat, and as she massaged his prostrate, she prepared for what was coming next. He grunted loudly as the first rope of cum coated the back of her throat. Pulling his cock from her mouth, he continued his eruption all over her pretty face, covering her with his thick, creamy cum. The intensity of his orgasm took over his whole body and shook him to his core.

She looked up at him with the same wicked smile that she had on her face earlier, a warm gush of her own juices slowly trickling down her leg. He reached down and firmly grabbed her waist lifting her onto the couch and lay her down beside him. He gently positioned her head on the pillow at the end of the sofa before grabbing her ankle and moved it to the other side of his torso. While she lay before him with her legs spread open, he gently wiped his cum from her face. He slowly ran his tongue over his sexy heart shaped lips as he looked down at her smooth, bare pussy, which was now glistening with her flowing juices.

He loved knowing that her pleasing him had aroused her so much and couldn’t wait to taste her sweet honey on his lips. She stretched her arm behind her and reached for her cigarettes and ashtray. She exaggerated her movements as she placed the cigarette between her lips and sparked the tip with her lighter, his face lit up as the first swirls of smoke surrounded them. He shifted his body down and moved his face closer to her sweet wet spot and gazed upon his smoky beauty one last time before burying his face between her legs …

Published 
Written by CuriousButterfly
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments