Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Photo Session

"Ken found a way to capture her forever"

2
1 Comment 1
7.7k Views 7.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Ken had made a date with his librarian in two weeks. He had so many ideas, and each idea would send him off into daydreams of pleasure. Light bondage, heavy bondage, how could he control her, would she let him control her. He knew that whatever he decided that he’d have to be clever.

He had in the past worked as a photographer, for friends, family and neighbors, and would still help the occasional relative who was stuck without a photographer as their wedding day approached. He also had photographed many of the girlfriends and sex partners he’d had over the years. He watched porn , but he preferred his own private collection of lovely ladies when he needed inspiration. His ex-wife was a notable exception. Despite him telling her how beautiful and sensuous she was and how he would cherish those photos, she had never consented to being photographed.

Before he left the library the week prior, he had taken photos of the new cabinet. Normally, he didn’t ask his customers to be in the pictures, but he knew that he’d want a picture to use later for his own pleasure. She knew it too, for in the last photo, she had a knowing smirk on her face.

That evening, she arrived at 7pm. He led her into the living room and they chatted over wine.

He’d transformed his spare room back into a photography studio. He grabbed her hand and led her into the room.

He watched her intently as she looked around. He couldn’t tell if she was pissed, pleased or freaked out.

She threw her head back and let out a raucous laugh.

“Oh my god”, she said, “This is too much!”

He couldn’t help by laugh along with her

She walked through the room, looking at all of the equipment and props. She stopped at the closet where three outfits hung. He had gone to the sex shop in a neighboring town to find lingerie for her to wear. He’d taken the photo he taken of her, cropped out the head, hoping the clerk would be able to help him find the right size.

The clerk smiled in recognition.

“Yeah, I can help you.”

He’d picked out two outfits and then searched the internet to find the final outfit. He watched as she fingered the fabric of that outfit.

Her smiled widened.

“I can’t get dressed in the same room as the photographer.” She said, as she scooped up the clothes. "I’ll just go into your room to change.”

He waited for her to come back, nervously checking to make sure his equipment was ready.

The door opened, and there she stood, not wearing lingerie at all.

She’d gone through his closet, taken out his one white dress shirt, found his newsboy cap and was standing there with the shirt open. The hot pink boy shorts were her own.

It was his turn to laugh.

“Wow,” he said, “you look great."

“Just a little improvisation.”

She straddled the straight back chair.

“I just need a stogie,” she said.

He turned on the music he’d selected. Barry White came on.

She hooted again, "that’s awesome.”

She wasn’t a conventionally pretty woman. Her features weren’t perfect and some men wouldn’t appreciate the extra weight, but when she smiled at him, she was gorgeous.

She tried on the animal print chemise and lounged on the bed.

LindaLuna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LindaLuna

She changed into the red satin teddy, standing next to the Grecian column he’d used for weddings.

He poured more wine for her throughout the photo session.

It was finally time for the last outfit. He’d found a soft lilac colored gown, sheer. It would suit her fair coloring perfectly.

When she came back, she wasn’t smiling. She walked into the room, did a quick 360 in front of him, and then sat on the plush chair. She draped her legs over one arm of the chair, arched her back and laid her upper body over the other arm. She closed her eyes.

He stood there for a moment, and then started to take pictures.

She took one hand and started caressing her breast. She would stop occasionally for him to take a picture, and then continue her caresses. Through the fabric he could see the soft white skin of her breasts and her nipples, hardened at her touch.

She slowly pulled up the fabric of the gown, He was so close he could smell her perfume and he was torn between taking more photos and getting on his knees and lapping at her fragrant pussy. He watched, hypnotized, as she moved her hand , slowly dipping a finger into her pussy and making languorous circles.

She opened her eyes and looked at him. He set down the camera.

She sat up, pulled up the gown, and laid spread out for him on the chair. She watched him unzip his fly, making more room for his growing erection. He kneeled in front of her and softly kissed the tops of her thighs, then her inner thighs. He looked at her pussy. She moved her body closer to his face. He licked her lips trying to match how slowly she’d been touching herself. She moaned and laid her head back on the plush chair. His moments were slow and deliberate, and as he picked up his pace, she moaned louder. She draped one leg over the arms of the chair, then the other, presenting herself fully to him. She grabbed his hair and stroked it while he was pleasuring her. He wanted to make her cum, but she stopped him.

“Not yet.”

He stood up before her and she helped him take off his jeans. She caressed the bulge in his underwear, then gently pulled down the underwear, and held his erect cock in her hands. She looked at it as if she were in a dream, and pulled him closer to her. She licked his cock, glancing up at him occasionally to look at him, the same dreamy look on her face. She licked the precum and took him into her mouth.

After a few minutes of that, she stopped. She led him to the bed, and took off her gown.

She settled underneath him and took him back in her mouth. He hungrily started licked and sucking on her lips, occasionally stopping to enjoy the feeling of her taking all of his cock in her mouth. The sensation became too much for him and he started fucking her mouth and she pressed her body closer to his, rubbing her breasts up against his body, moaning as he moved faster and faster. He wanted to cum in her mouth, but he wasn’t sure what she wanted. She grabbed his ass, and he took that as his signal. He came.

After he had rested for a moment, he looked at her with a question in his smile.

She lay back on the pillows and let him bring her to orgasm.

“So,” he said, “what do you have in store for me next time?”

“Wouldn't you like to know?”

Published 
Written by winsomeone
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments