Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

the pickup

"a pickup with promise of oral sex goes wrong"

2
2 Comments 2
6.1k Views 6.1k
627 words 627 words
Sue was a large black woman with soft bright eyes and a nice smile. I am not racist and she had a cute face so when she asked me if I liked oral sex I said yes!

 Her lips were full and moist, the thought of placing my cock between them was pleasant. She told me she liked skinny white boys and I fit the bill. Then she told me for 50 dollars we could go to her place and have oral sex!

We were on our way there anyway and I said yes. I had picked her up outside a bar. I was heading home from work ''I work nights,'' and it was raining so I was being I nice guy. 
 
 I was not looking for sex!

But since she offered. I had some money on me and she had a lovely mouth! As we got to her apartment I started having misgivings. It was a rundown neighborhood to put it politely.

When we entered I saw another large black woman on the couch and a large black man beside her. Neither one looked too friendly and I began to fear for my life. Sue said this was her sister and her brother, then lead me past them to a back bedroom.

Sue told me to put the money on the dresser and strip naked. She had asked for 50 dollars but all I had were three twentys. I did not ask for change.

 When we were both naked I started kissing her neck. Sue asked me to suck her boobs. They were soft and tasty. I worked my way down her belly licking all the way until I reached her pussy.

Her pubic hair was soft, her slit was moist and very musky. she had this strong scent about her.
I loved it. The more I licked the wetter she got.

EvelinLuna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvelinLuna

Soon she was cumming like a water hose. It was my first sprayer.

Her pussy juice was like bitter water and I lapped it up. my face was soaked. Sue patted my head like a dog then asked me to keep licking.

 I licked, kissed and sucked on her pussy until she came Twice more. Then she pushed me back and said enough. I stood back from the bed noticing how damp the spot was under her butt.

My hardon was starting to hurt, with no one paying any attention to it. Sue smiled at me and told me to get dressed now. I stared at her a moment. "you paid me for oral sex,"She said, "you got me off 3 times, what more do you want?"

Then she looked down at my cock. "Okay I will take care of that for you."sue said. "Now lay down." As I started for the bed sue told me No, on the floor.

 She had me flat on my back, then lift my hips up so my cock was pointed straight up. Sue leaned over me, put her foot on my face, told me to lick her foot then she spit on my cock.

 I was to hold my cock straight up while she spit on it. When it was soaked she had me rub it. I kept licking and sucking her foot and toes as I rubbed her saliva on my cock. She even had me stick my finger in my butt then suck on it.

Finally, despite the awkwardness of my position I came. Thick gobs of cum rolled out of my cock and she laughed and made me lick it off my hand. As I got dressed she told me I was a good pussy eater, as long as I bring 50 dollars I could stop by anytime.

I have her number on speed dial.

Published 
Written by 369pts
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments