Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Player

"A musician and a lover of music find each other."

4
1 Comment 1
6.3k Views 6.3k
1.7k words 1.7k words
I sat by the window in the café, drinking bad coffee and reading the paper.

“Excuse me, sir. Do you know when the show in the park starts.”

I looked up in irritation and into a pair huge, dark eyes in a round, brown fae framed by flaming pink hair. Whatever I had been going to say came out as, “Neurrr.”

“Excuse me?”

“It’s been cancelled,” I rallied. “It’s supposed to rain this afternoon.”

She made a face. “Oh man. I really wanted to see that. I had my whole day planned.”

“You play music, right.” The words sounded lame as I said them. I had seen her around, at the shows in the park and at the college. She sometimes had instrument cases with her. There had been a time when she always had a boyfriend with her, but I hadn’t seen them together in a long time. Now she always looked a little sad.

“Yeah, I play the violin.” She looked at the door. “I should go practice.”

Panic rose in my chest. I had been going through a dry spell. This was the most I had talked to a woman who was not a relative or a coworker in what seemed like forever. “I could do with some music.” I gestured to the speaker blaring out “Pumped Up Kicks.” “Not this pop stuff. Real music.”

She put her hand on the back of the chair across from me and gave me a look that said I had exactly thirty seconds to catch her interest. “Do you play?”

I shook my head. “I have no talent for it. I appreciate real musicians because I can’t do what you all do.”

Silence spread out between us. If it went for too long then it would get awkward and she would leave, but I had no idea what to say. Raindrops pattered against the windowsill.

She clucked her tongue. “Aw, man. I don’t want to walk home in this. It’s only a block, but still.”

“Let me buy you a coffee,” I said. “Maybe the rain will let up. If it doesn’t I’ll give you a ride home.”

She nodded. “My name’s Nicole.”

“Tom. Pleasure.”

I was painfully aware of the way my boner bulged in my khakis as I stood up. Nicole’s eyes flashed down and she looked away, trying to hide a smile. We drank coffee and talked about music. The rain did not let up, so when the coffee was done I drove her back to her apartment. She invited me in to hear her play.

The apartment was a studio but it was fairly spacious. She tossed her keys on the table and turned around to face me before I was all the way in. “Do you really want to hear me play?”

“Yes,” I said. “I . . .”

“Nice boner.”

“Thank you,” I managed. “I’m quite proud of it.”

“Does classical music always make you hard?”

“No, but that doesn’t mean I don’t want to hear it. It’s not my fault you have . . .”

“Boobs?”

“I w-wasn’t g-going to say that,” I stammered under her gaze

“A pussy?”

“Those eyes,” I blurted. “You have amazing eyes. They’re hard to look at, but I can’t look away.”

The eyes in question widened. “Okay,” she said after a moment. “I’m impressed. It’s been a while since my last boyfriend. I want to get off. I want someone to go down on me.”

The thought of burying my face between her thighs, of feeling her body rise against my mouth, and of tasting her juices made me so hard I thought I was going to come in my pants. “I could that.”

Nicole folded her arms. “How do I know you’ll stop when I tell you?”

“I . . . promise?”

She put her hands on her hips. She had nice hips. “Eyes up here. You like them so much, keep looking at them.”

I looked into her eyes.

“Strip for me. Down to your bare ass.”

“Um . . .” I pulled off my shirt and set it on the floor.

“You have a nice body. Keep going.”

I took off my sandals, than my khakis. My boner throbbed in my boxers.

“I think it wants to be set free,” Nicole said. “Come on.”

I pushed my boxers down and stepped out of them. I wasn’t sure whether to cover myself, by I decided that we were past that and I just let my hands hang at my sides.

Nicole walked over to the bed and opened a drawer in the night stand. “Come here.” I walked over to her and she held up a pair of fur-lined handcuffs. “I’ll put these on you. That should guarantee good behavior.”

“Um, okay.” As the cuffs clicked around my wrists, it occurred to me that most people did not keep things like this handy and that her “I want to get off but how can I trust you?” routine was a bit suspicious.

SensualClara
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SensualClara



Nicole interrupted my train of thought by shoving me onto the bed. My hands went up over my head as I fell against the pillows. She reached over me and grabbed something that she connected to the handcuffs. I was chained to the headboard. She climbed on top of me, still fully clothed, and ran her hand down my chest. My entire body thrilled at the feeling of her fingernails teasing my flesh.

“You know, bad things happen to people who let strangers tie them up.”

“Are you going to hurt me?” I asked.

She leaned over. Her breasts pressed against my chest, her hair fell soft in my face, and her breath was hot in my ear. “I won’t do anything you don’t want me to.” She nibbled my earlobe and moved slowly down my neck, kissing and softly biting. Her hands moved up and down my torso while I writhed in pleasure beneath her. My boner throbbed and I was sure that I would come at any second, but still she took her time as her mouth worked its way down my chest. Lips and tongue and teeth passed over my stomach and, after an eternity of delightful torment, she reached my cock. “What would you let me do?”

“What?”

“What would you let me do to you, Tom?”

“Oh, God, anything,” I moaned.

“Anything?” Her finger teased my ass.

“Anything,” I gasped.

Nicole smiled, her huge eyes glowing with satisfaction. “I’ll remember that.” She lowered her head and slid her tongue down the side of my boner. Every muscle in my body tensed. Then her warm, moist lips slowly descended. Her tongue pressed against me as her head moved slowly, so painfully slowly up and down my cock.

“Oh fucking hell!” I cried. Every bit of pent up lust in the year since my last girlfriend poured out into her hungry mouth. She stayed with it, sucking and using her tongue to tease the come out of me, and still my cock pumped out more. Finally my orgasm was spent. My cock started to go flaccid, and I lay exhausted and truly helpless beneath her.

“It’s been a while, hasn’t it?” she asked with a smile.

“Worth every moment for that,” I gasped.

She stood up and began to unbutton her shirt. Her brown skin contrasted nicely with her bra. The shirt fell and the bra followed, releasing her large, soft breasts. After she kicked off her shoes, Nicole unbuttoned her jeans and slowly wriggled out of them. She had wide hips and thick, firm legs..

“Damn,” I said. “You’re look strong.”

Her fingers traced the elastic of her panties. “Do you like that?”

“Love it.”

She took the panties off and tossed them onto my chest. “How’s the bouquet?”

I breathed deeply. The smell was clean and tangy and salty. “Makes me want a taste.”

She walked back to the bed and undid whatever held the handcuffs. I was still cuffed, but I could move around now. I sat up as she sat down. Nicole grabbed a handful of hair on the back of my head. “Make me come.”

She lay down and pulled my face into her bush. I probed with my tongue and ran it around her clit a few times before I began to lick harder. Nicole moaned and relaxed her grip on my hair, apparently convinced that I knew what I was doing. I increased the pressure and the speed of my tongue as her excitement grew.

“Oh, yeah,” she moaned. “Don’t stop.”

I didn’t. I relished the taste of her, the way her legs spread, involuntarily opening up to me as I gave her pleasure. Nicole’s left hand played with her nipple while her right flattened out on the mattress. The muscles in her stomach contracted and I knew she would come soon. I took her clit in my mouth and began to suck while my tongue twirled.

“Oh, fuck yes!” she cried as her hips thrust forward, trying to take more of me. She bucked and writhed in her orgasm and I stayed on her, making it last, making her shake and quiver, giving back everything she had given me a few minutes earlier.

She lay there as I had done, spent and slightly quivering from her release.

“You okay?” I asked.

“I’m awesome,” She whispered. After a moment, Nicole sat up. “Do you like this? Do you want to be my plaything?”

The question seemed odd. The fact that I was hard again should have told her what I wanted. And then I knew just what to say. “Yes. But I want hear to hear you play your violin, too.”

She looked at me in a way that she had not done, an unreadable expression. Had I said something wrong. Nicole moved forward onto her knees and put her arms around me. Her mouth found mine in a slow, passionate kiss. She had such a talented mouth. When the kiss ended, she moved her mouth back to my ear, where once again her hot breath made my body shudder and my boner throb. “We’ll make beautiful music together.”

Published 
Written by NYJacko
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments