Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Shopping Spree

"Will runs into a girl, literally, and shops with her - with a twist."

7
3 Comments 3
11.6k Views 11.6k
1.6k words 1.6k words
The Shopping Spree

Will was coming out of the Kenneth Cole store at the mall in Boca Raton, the bag with his purchases under one arm while his hand held his cup of Starbucks. As he swung the door open he caught sight of one of Florida’s beach bunnies. He turned to watch her backside rotating in something that resembled a tennis skirt.

He sighed and stared at her as she wandered away through the crowd of shoppers. Florida during spring break, what a place to be and what tight, naked wonderful sights to see. And with that thought filling his mind he turned the other way and abruptly ran into someone and heard a shriek.

A girl, probably twenty or twenty-two, stood with a shocked look on her face and her arms flung out from her sides. One of those frilly tank tops hung over the slopes of her breasts, revealing a tanned rib cage and a pierced navel. The white top had an uneven brown coffee stain across one breast.

She had stopped and stepped back, but not soon enough. The matching white shorts, barely covering nicely tanned thighs had a matching coffee stain down one leg. The white clothing was a drastic contract to her long dark red hair. She was not happy.

“You freakin’ creep! Why don’t you watch where you’re going? I’m on the way to an interview and you just ruined my chances to get the job!” she screamed.

Will apologized but she seemed to ignore the fact that he was wearing the rest of the coffee down his shirt and pants. She began waving her arms and he could tell she was close to tears.

“I’m so sorry, Miss,” he said. “Look, let me replace your clothes; we’re right here at a mall and I’ll buy you whatever you need to impress someone at your interview,” he offered.

She thought about it for a minute or two and then asked, “Anything I want?”

“Yes, of course; I want to make up for ruining your clothes and upsetting you.”

She stood straight up, throwing her shoulders back. “I’ll need a new bra and panties, too," she said, testing his promise.

“Whatever you want; no problem,” Will answered.

He introduced himself and she said her name was Brooke. He followed her in and out of several shops before she finally chose her purchases. A pale yellow tank top, matching shorts, both items being one size too small, and a wine colored bra and a matching thong. Will questioned the choice of dark lingerie under the light clothes.

“I hear that the person who does the interviews and hiring is a guy who likes assertive young girls. I want to keep his attention during my interview,” she said with a wicked smile.

As they were leaving the store she turned to him and said, “You know, I would really feel better going into a job interview with a full stomach. Can I get you to spring for lunch?”

“I think after seeing you in these tight outfits I would love to sit and just look at you over a lunch; a nice long lunch preferably.”

She giggled and hooked her arm in his and led him to an Italian restaurant just outside the mall entrance. “This place is not as crowded as the food court in the mall,” she explained.

“Whatever you like is fine with me,” Will commented.

They were soon seated across from each other in a booth at the restaurant. After they ordered Brooke studied Will for a few minutes until he was curious. “Anything wrong?” he asked.

“No. No, I was just wondering how much you would have spent on me shopping,” she answered, pensively.

“I would have spent way more than I can afford if I could have been in the fitting room, watching as you tried on outfits,” he said boldly. (Might as well try hitting on her while I have the chance, he thought.)

She gave him a knowing smile. “I had a feeling you were playing me anyway,” she said. She looked at his ring finger and he wished he had taken off his wedding band earlier. “Are you having naughty thoughts about me right now?” she said teasingly.

“Very naughty thoughts,” he said hopefully.

“Would you take a risk, fooling around with a young single girl?”

“If the girl was worth the risk,” he said. Things were looking promising in his mind.

She looked around and then reached under the table and fidgeted with her clothing. She slumped down some in the booth, sliding slightly forward.

HelenMontess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HelenMontess



“Sneak under the table and show me how you impress young single girls, Will the married man. The table cloth will hide you easily.”

She had really thrown down the gauntlet. He either had to put up or shut up, but he felt he just might get something out of this if he played his cards right with her. Looking around to check their privacy, he slipped under the table onto his knees. She had slipped her shorts and panties off one leg and her crotch was fully exposed and accessible.

He moved over close to the edge of her seat and she opened her legs for him. Even in the dimness under the table he could see matted dark red curls, natural and untrimmed in front of his face. He gently nuzzled his nose into her hairy folds and slid his tongue into her. He heard her gasp. He probed again and again and to his astonishment found her quite wet already.

He would have preferred a more comfortable setting with soft lights, sweet smells, perfume, exploring hands, a warm mouth and an inviting pussy. But as bizarre as this seemed, it turned him on and he was determined to play the game until it was his turn to deal.

He heard the shuffle of feet as a waitress stopped at the table. “We’re a little short of help but your food will be ready soon,” she said. Brooke answered with, “That’s all right; we like taking our time for lunch.”

When the waitress had moved away Brooke slipped her hands below the table cloth and opened her labia for him, a clear indication of what she wanted next. He slipped a finger into her, and then a second and curled them inside her, probing and searching at the same time. Her juices coated his fingers and he pressed his mouth over her hood.

She gasped again and her hands cupped the sides of his face. His cock was rock hard. He gently sucked and licked her fleshy soft hood until her clit eased into his mouth, hard and ready. He lapped at it slowly, pressing the flat of his tongue firmly over it to tease her.

“Faster!” she whispered loudly. He thrust his fingers faster in and out of her and her juices seeped past his fingers to the leather seat of the booth. He licked faster and when her fingers dug into his scalp he sucked on her clit, taking it deep into his mouth.

She came, whispering so loud he feared someone might hear her and look over at her. “Fuck!” she moaned, “Suck it harder!”

Instead he pulled his mouth free, removed his fingers and peeked out from under the table cloth. (Always leave them wanting more, he thought.) He slipped back up onto his seat. Brooke’s face was flushed and her breasts were heaving. He diligently licked and sucked her fluids from his fingers, staring defiantly at her the whole time.

She looked around the restaurant and reached under the table. When she had obviously pulled her panties and shorts back on she sat upright in the booth, glaring at him. “Fucker! Why did you stop?”

“I wasn’t hungry anymore, I guess,” he said slyly. The waitress brought their food and they ate quietly. Brooke finished first and stood up to leave. “Thanks for the clothes and the lunch.”

Will smiled up at her. “My pleasure; thanks for the dessert. Can I get your phone number? I can make this up to you later?”

“No thanks; I have a boyfriend anyway and I’ve got to get to my interview. See ya.”

About an hour later, Will was back in his office when his secretary came in. “The next applicant is here for the receptionist position,” she said. “And wait until you see how this girl dressed!”

Will looked up and Brooke came into his office, still wearing the clothes he had bought her. As she sat down, he said “Well this is a pleasant surprise; hello, Brooke.”

“Hello, Will. When do I start?” she said confidently.

“Sorry, Brooke, it’s not that easy,” he said. "I need to learn of your qualifications and experience first.”

She tossed her head, flinging her long red hair over her shoulder. “Well for starters, I went back to the Kenneth Cole store and got your number from the girl you flirted with before you doused me with coffee. So I think that qualifies me as a viable candidate for any job here because I could always call your house and tell your wife about my 'experience'."

Will sat back in his chair. He just got fucked without getting fucked. “I’m sure you’re going to like working here, Brooke, you start tomorrow!” he said with a reluctant smile.

Published 
Written by benawriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments