Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tied to a Chair

"After not being together for 2 weeks, I surprise my lover with a special night"

3
2 Comments 2
31.7k Views 31.7k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Famous Story
This is a true story from a couple months ago with my girlfriend at the time.

Her name was Linda (named changed to protect the not so innocent) and we had met at a house party in Europe when I was there for an exchange program. We hit it off and continued to see each other long distance over the next year. Eventually she ended up traveling and living with me at my place for a few months. Linda was incredibly sexual, had a petite body with fair skin and was naturally a light redhead. A couple months into her stay, she decided to go to Mexico to meet up with some girlfriends that she wouldn't normally get the opportunity to see since a flight from Europe would cost a lot more money than one from North America. She was going away for two weeks, which isn't terribly long, except that we were being physical 2-3 times a day. So after not being together for 2 weeks, I wanted to surprise Linda with something special.

I prepared my room for a special surprise since I know how much Linda likes being tied up, but I make sure we only do it occasionally so that it drives her extra crazy. Linda and I have tied each other up to the bed but this time I thought it would be interesting to use a chair. I set up a chair in the middle of my room and set up candles all around. I made my way to the airport and waited impatiently at the gate for my sexy lady. It is amazing at how slow time moves when you are waiting for your lover after not having any sex for a couple weeks. When she finally came out we embraced one another and gave each other a quick open mouth kiss. I have never been a huge fan of PDA so we quickly scampered off to the car. Once in the car we flung our arms around one another and firmly pressed our lips together. My left hand worked its way up and down the small of her back, while my right hand slid up her neck and caressed the side of her face while my fingers worked through her strawberry blonde hair. We continued to kiss with more and more passion, trying harder and harder to get close to one another. Eventually my hand worked its way from the small of her back, around the outside of her clothes to the side of her stomach and up towards the side of her lovely breasts. By this time my penis was pushing strongly against the fabric of my pants, longing for attention. But just as things were starting to become really hot and decided it was time to leave the airport parking lot and work our way back home which was about half hour away. As much as I wanted to feel her small soft hands wrap around the shaft of erect member, I wanted to drive her crazy and tease her so that when we get home she is extra excited. I was confident that by now her panties were soaked with her sweet juices, since she gets wet by the most simple things. I made sure that my hand lingered by her thighs, gently running my finger tips up and down her tights but being careful to not allow my finger tips to slide up too high.

When we finally arrived home I grabbed her hand and led her to the bedroom. Linda's eye lit up when I opened the door and she saw the chair prepared for some special fun. I guided her body towards the chair and gently began to undress her. I slowly stripped away her top and pants, leaving her in a matching set of black/ pink bra and undies. My goal was to tease her till she couldn't take it anymore, which was proving to be very difficult as her white breasts looked fantastic against the colour of her bra. My hands were shaking with excited as I knelt beside her and bound her hands behind her back to the chair. Her eyes followed my every movement, and her pink lips were gently open seductively. I then tied her feet to the legs of the chair, and lastly I parted her legs to tie her thighs open. I was now kneeling directly between her thighs, and as her legs parted her scent entered my nose and I thought I would have to have her right then. My eyes looked up along her creamy thighs and to her panties, which were pushed tightly against her pussy lips, with her juices flowing out onto the fabric. I spread her thighs as much as they would go and secured them open to the chair.

Now the fun could really begin. I moved to her side and my lips kissed her neck, the tip of my tongue trailing along her neck up and down and to the sides. My finger tips tickled their way down along her shoulders, along her cleavage and over her flat stomach. I moved my lips to her ear and started to kiss and lick her ear lobe, as I did my fingers tickled her inner thighs. Linda gasped and arched her back and pelvis, aching for my fingers to touch her more. I moved in front of her, my hard penis clearly visible through my pants. Her eyes were torn between looking at my erection and my eyes.

GinaSexxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GinaSexxy

I took my hands and wrapped them around each of her heavy and firm breasts. The straps of her bra and fallen off her shoulders and my finger tips slid into the top of the fabric of her bra, with a quick motion I jerked her bra down and her breasts fell out of their restrictive garment. The air pierced against her warm flesh, and her pink nipples hardened. My tongue licked all around her breasts, circling closer and closer to nipples. My mouth and tongue went into a frenzy, sucking and licking back forth between her nipples. She pushed her breasts against my face, her hips bucked trying to rub against my body. I could only imagine that her pussy was aching to be touched, much like how my penis was begging for attention. I moved my face to her thighs, and kissed my way upward starting at her knee. I licked her inner thigh, following the aroma and heat of her pussy. I could see Linda's muscles tighten as I approached her sweet, soaked panties, and then move away back along her thigh at the last possible moment. She sighed in the torture of having my tongue lick up and down alongside her panties, while never touching her lips. Looking up at her between her legs, I hooked my fingers into the sides of her panties and tore them open. The gasp that escaped Linda's lips, I thought she would come right then!

"I want you inside of me," she begged.

For the first time in weeks, my face was only inches away from her tender pussy. Her wetness had soaked her entire pussy, coating her delicate lips, running down along her slit, and even making her fine red pubic hair damp. I couldn't take it any more! I dove in with such enthusiasm I thought the chair might tip over backwards. I buried my face deep into her folds, my tongue sliding deep inside of her.

"Ooooooooooh!!" Linda moaned.

Her entire body was wiggling in the chair, impossible to keep still. Her hands clenched the chair, trying to control herself. I continued to lick up and down her slit, flicking her clit, and then back down to the opening. From my nose to my chin, my face was covered with her juices. Looking up, Linda's skin glistened in the candle light, her head flung back with her beautiful hair hanging behind her shoulders. It was all too much for me, Linda's breasts pointed skyward by her bra still underneath her breasts, her nipples standing at attention. I had to have Linda at that moment!

I stood up and urgently pulled my pants and boxers down and past my ankles. Linda moaned when she saw my fully erect penis and smooth balls, with a drop of pre-cum hanging from the tip. I grabbed my cock in my hand and positioned it in front of Linda's soaked slit. Her torn soaked panties remained hanging off her thighs which added to the excitement. I slid the head of my cock slowly inside, even with all of Linda's juices I could still not believe how tight her pussy lips wrapped around my cock. I continued pushing my cock, inch by inch, deep inside of her till my smooth testicles rested against her ass. I remained deep inside of her, taking it all in, holding her face in my hands and kissing her passionately. Involuntarily I started thrusting my hips hard against hers. My cock pounded in and out of her pussy, the tip of my cock sliding almost completely out before thrusting it deep inside again. Linda moaned, practically screaming at times, as the tip of my cock brushed against her g-spot.

Starting to lose all control, I untie her legs and she wraps them around my hips. Linda gasped and moaned, biting my chest and shoulders in a fit of passion. My cock glistened as it slid between Linda's pink pussy lips, our trim pubic hair rubbing against one each others. I could feel the pressure of my cum building up inside of me, aching to be released. My lips next to Linda's ear, breathing heavily.

"Oooh I'm going to cum soon."

Our hips bucked wildly, my cock remaining inside of her till the last possible moment. The tip of my cock tingles with pleasure, my balls tighten, and cum rushes up my shaft. I quickly pull my head out, and the first shoot of my cum erupts onto Linda's stomach. My warm cum continues to shoot out as my muscles contract in a rhythmic way. My cock twitches up and down, cum dripping off the tip of my cock. Our bodies are covered in a light layer of sweat, our eyes locked onto one another. I kiss Linda as I untie her hands from behind her back, my cum dripping down her stomach getting caught in her red pubic hair.

Linda's fingers trail their way through pools of my cum and bring her finger tips to her lips, smiling sexily as she does so.

Published 
Written by FreeFallin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments