Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wakeup Call

"Jenny must bear the consequences of oversleeping when she has morning chores to perform."

7
4 Comments 4
4.3k Views 4.3k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"This is the first chapter of a story I am currently writing about female domination."

“Wake up,” whispered Claire, brushing away the golden tresses covering Jenny’s ear. The rosy light of dawn streaming from the half-open curtains cast shadows on Jenny’s face and made her look angelic. The girl was deep in slumber: her eyes firmly shut and a hint of pink tongue poking out between her lipstick-smudged lips. Claire leaned over and gently kissed the sleeping girl on the forehead. She dragged her lips down, sliding between the well-tended eyebrows, over the bridge of the button nose, and pausing at the top of the curved lip. She paused, letting the warm air from the girl’s exhaled breath wash over her. Claire moved sideways, caressing the silky skin of the cheek with her lips. She came to a stop when she reached the ear and gently blew away the strands of hair covering it. Jenny stirred but remained asleep. Claire started to gently nibble on Jenny’s ear. A tiny whimper escaped the girl’s lips but she showed no sign of waking up. Claire bared her teeth and bit harder on the soft earlobe.

“Ow!” The girl’s eyes fluttered open. She blinked in bewilderment while vigorously tugging on her earlobe. Claire smiled and firmly kissed Jenny on the mouth, encompassing it completely with her lips and forcing her tongue inside Jenny’s mouth.

“Mmmm...mmm...MMM!” Jenny struggled to breathe. Claire unclamped her lips and let the girl catch her breath. She violently rolled Jenny on to her back and climbed on top her. She grabbed the girl’s hands by their wrists and pinned them together over the head: forming an X. With one hand trapping Jenny’s wrists to the bed, Claire tore off the blanket with her other hand to reveal a pair of naked tits. She cupped the left one in her right hand, kneading the firm but spongy flesh with her fingers while her palm applied pressure to the rapidly hardening nipple. The barbell-shaped piercing danced under her palm as her fingers rhythmically clenched and relaxed around the base of the breast. The girl let out a moan; her face flushed red from excitement. Claire swung her head to clear the long auburn hair cascading around her and bent down to lock her lips against the girl for a second time. It was a long languid kiss that seemed to go on forever. Jenny’s chest heaved like she was possessed; her legs twitched, and toes curled.

Claire brought the passionate entanglement to an abrupt halt by biting Jenny’s lower lip.

“Ow!” Jenny arched her back and struggled to break free but Claire’s weight on top of her made it impossible to do anything other than squirm. Claire trapped the girl’s lip between her own lips and pulled on it: revealing a row of pearly teeth underneath. She stretched out the lip like a slingshot and let it go with a wet sound. Jenny quickly pursed her lips and pouted. Claire smirked and stood back: sitting down on Jenny’s lower abdomen. She ran her hands through her hair and tied it up in a loose bun as Jenny watched intently with her large blue eyes.

Claire rummaged around the sheets under Jenny and freed up a metal chain. It was attached to the sleek metal collar around the girl’s neck. Claire twisted the collar until the O-ring, from which the chain was hanging, was centered under Jenny’s chin. She gently pulled the chain between Jenny’s breasts until it was lying straight across her chest with the O-ring at the other end neatly encircling the belly button. Claire moved her head left and right: adjusting the chain until she was satisfied. She let out a contented sigh and focused her emerald-green eyes on Jenny’s face.

“What time do you call this?” Claire arched her right eyebrow quizzically. Jenny seemed confused. A look of intense concentration came over her face as she tried to brush away the last remaining strands of sleep tugging at her body. Claire waited patiently. The girl’s eyes widened as realisation started to dawn on her. Her mouth flung open involuntarily: forming an O. Claire sneered and slapped the girl’s breasts — which were spilling over her sides — simultaneously with both hands. They jumped up slightly and rolled across Jenny’s chest before settling back down.

“I-I am so sorry!” Jenny said meekly. Claire clamped each of the girl’s nipples between the thumb and index finger of her hands and lifted the breasts up. They were heavy and her fingers strained to keep them up without any support. Jenny winced with pain. Claire let go of the nipples and watched the boobs bounce like jelly.

MissINSATIABLE
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissINSATIABLE

“You’re gonna be sorry,” Claire barked. “If there’s an accident downstairs because you overslept, you’re gonna clean it up with nothing but your tongue!” Jenny shuddered, picturing the scenario in her mind. Claire smiled inwardly — enjoying the girl’s discomfort. She rose to her knees, rolled off Jenny’s body and plopped on to the bed on her back. Jenny scrambled to get up. She fell to her knees next to the bed. Her legs were tucked under her and she sat on her haunches with knees squashed together. She kept her back straight and bowed her head to stare at the floor. Her hands rested, palms down, on each taut thigh. Claire whipped her head to the side to look at the girl and nodded approvingly.

“Well...” Claire let the word hang in the air. Jenny gulped.

“I am sorry mistress. It won’t happen again.” She assumed a voice like that of a schoolgirl. Claire felt a twitch in her nether region. The saucy minx was trying to seduce her. Visions of all the dirty things she would do to the girl flashed through her mind. She shook her head to clear it and pulled away the hand that had unconsciously wandered down through her satin shorts and stroked her pussy.

“You damn well not let it happen again!” Claire barked, sitting up and swinging her legs down over the side of the bed to stare at the girl. “Come here,” she pointed at her lap. “Now!” she snapped when Jenny hesitated.

Jenny sprang up to her feet. She was a tiny girl — a hair above 5’3” — but curvy. She had large, perky breasts that curved upwards to point her rosy areolae and nipples towards the ceiling. She had a toned belly that tapered down to a hairless pussy with butterfly-shaped lips daintily protruding out. Her large bosom and thick round hips separated by a tiny waist gave her the shape of a lean figure eight. Her most striking feature was the heart-shaped buttocks: a so-called bubble butt. Even when concealed under layers of loose clothing, it had an almost supernatural ability to attract attention — from both men and women.

Claire was presented with a breathtaking view of the shapely buttocks when the girl draped herself over Claire’s knees. Pangs of desire shot through Claire’s body as she stroked the curvy cheeks from bottom to top. She squeezed them with her fingers and watched the blood rushing to cover up the white streaks left in the wake. This was an exquisite bottom. It was almost a shame what she was about to do to it, but the girl had to learn. Taking a deep breath, Claire landed her hand, palm down, on Jenny’s right cheek with a resounding “thwack!”.

Jenny gasped loudly and went limp for a second. The stinging blow left a faint, but clear, imprint of Claire’s hand on the buttock. Claire gently rubbed the area that was rapidly turning bright red. She cleared her throat pointedly. The girl stiffened for a bit as she tried to work out the meaning of it.

“ONE. Thank you mistress!” she yelled as understanding dawned on her. Claire nodded and continued running her hands all over the curves of the girl’s buttocks: building up tension. Without warning, she landed another blow — this time to the left cheek. Jenny took a sharp intake of air.

“TWO. Thank you mistress!”

Thwack!

“THREE. Thank you mistress!”

Sounds of flesh connecting with flesh, mixed with the strained voice, rang across the room as Claire alternated between each cheek. The voice was quivering by the time it counted to twenty. Jenny’s bright-red bottom was almost radiating heat at this point. Claire gently rubbed the cheeks to ease the pain and landed a kiss on one of them before signalling to Jenny that she should stand up. The girl extricated herself and stood before Claire with her eyes drawn down and hands clasped firmly in front of her crotch. Claire leaned back on her elbows and surveyed the girl from top to bottom with a smile on her lips.

“Well, the more you wait, the more likely you’ll have to use your tongue to clean up a mess,” Claire mocked. Jenny’s eyes shot up in horror. She did a little curtsy to Claire and ran out of the room, rubbing her reddened bottom with both hands as she went. Claire laughed out loud and sprawled on the bed. The day had only just begun.

 

Published 
Written by charitywrites
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments