Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Welcome Home: Part 1

"Jordan returns home, after twelve years"

9
2 Comments 2
8.9k Views 8.9k
9.2k words 9.2k words
Jordan sat in her small cubicle, she was packing away the last of her work belongings. The company she worked for had just been bought out. They were downsizing and her position was no longer needed.

"Hey Jordie," a voice said.

"Hey Lance," she answered, She knew that voice without looking.

"Again I would like to apologize..." Lance began to say.

Jordan sat back in her chair looking at her former boss.

He was in his late fifties. His gray hair was a sure sign of the stress he was under. His glasses were hanging on his nose.

"It's not your fault," she shrugged. "It's business."

The company had been kind to her. They gave her three months to look for a new job. Which she had tried, but none of the potential positions paid her half of what she was making now.

She could not afford to take such a huge pay cut. Her roommate had already told her she had to come up with her half of the rent or move out.

Jordan was well short of the amount.

"If there is anything I can do to help. Please let me know," he said solemnly.

He hated to lose a person like Jordan. She had always been a hard worker from the very start. She was always on time, he never received any complaints from anybody about her.

"No," she replied, she took a deep sigh. "I just never thought..." she said shaking her head.

Lance walked close to her. He never would admit it, he had always thought of Jordan as one of his daughters.

"It might not be as bad as you think it is," he said.

"I better go," she said standing up.

She put the last of her belongings in the box. She quietly stood up, then gave her boss a firm handshake. They exchanged a silent glance, before she walked out towards the elevator. Other co workers either waved goodbye or tried to smile as she passed them.

S he sat on a bench on the platform waiting for her train. She noticed the people around her, that took the public transportation in this large city.

Most of the time she was too busy in her own world to pay attention. She did today, maybe it was the fact that she might be seeing them for the last time. There was the business people, there were others that looked like it was their second or third shift. Then there were the people that preyed on others, hoping someone was not paying attention to their belongings.

Jordan sat on the bench, people watching. She was used to the stares she got, so much so that it did not affect her anymore.

She stood at five foot four inches, but when she wore heels she looked a lot taller. Her short ash blonde hair, which was all natural stopped just below her ears. She had a figure that most women would die for or at least pay good money to get. She hid her figure very well in business suits and long coats.

She had not always looked like this. She saw a woman that reminded her of her old self pass her by. The woman was already breathing heavy from walking down the stairs to the subway. Now she sat on another bench and breathed a sigh of relief to be off her feet.

Jordan had been slightly bigger than that woman. The last time she weighed herself before her drastic lifestyle change. She had weighed close to three hundred pounds. Her hair had been messy and long, nearly touching her ass. People always looked away from her. But she had been happier then.

The loud sound of the train's horn brought her back from memory lane. She boarded the train and sat away from the door. Again she people watched all the people in her cabin. Making up stories for their lives. Her stop approached fast, she got off then made her way home.

Jordan pushed the key into the door of her small apartment.

When she walked in, she could hear the rhythmic thumping of the headboard hitting the wall and the moans of her loud roommate being drilled yet again.

Her roommate had met some guy from a chat site online, this was their first actual meeting face to face. He had been here almost three days. It seemed like they never stopped fucking.

Jordan sighed as she past the door, thankfully it was closed this time. When she had left this morning, it had been wide open. She had gotten a full view of the guy fucking her from behind. A memory she was still trying to wipe clean from her mind.

She threw her bags next to the other items she had already packed. She took another look online to make sure the moving company was still coming tomorrow to pick the rest of her furniture up.

"Hey Jordie!" her roommate said, opening her bedroom door.

"Hey Jamie," Jordan said.

"So today is the big day huh?" Jamie said, walking into the room.

Jordan looked at Jamie's her hair, it was all kinds of messed up.

Jamie was what some people would call trashy.

She did not work, but claimed disability from a work accident that happened many years ago. As well as every other government help she could claim.

Her jet black hair was always in a state of disarray. The only thing going for her was that she was a self proclaimed sex addict. It did not matter who, where or why, she wanted it in every way shape or form.

"Yeah, just getting a few things together then I will be gone," Jordan said, with a fake smile.

She was not happy about this arrangement, but she had no choice.

"Well I wish you the best," Jamie said, she gave Jordan a big hug.

Jordan turned her head as the smell of sex, weed and just plain nastiness filled her nostrils.

"Thank you," Jordan said.

Jamie left the room.

Jordan heard the other door close. It did not take long for her to hear the moans of a male getting his dick sucked to make it through the thin walls. Jordan sighed and shook her head.

She grabbed all of the things that she was going to carry with her. There was a slight knock on the door. Jordan walked past Jamie's door only to hear the confirmation of what she thought was going on to be yelled out. She shook her head.

She opened the door. Jamie's little brother stood there, staring back at her.

"Hey" he said.

"Hey," she replied. "Thanks for doing this," she said, she handed him a fifty dollar bill.

"No problem," he said, he put it in his pocket. "Not like you could trust nymphet in there to do it," he said, as he walked past his sisters door.

He was so used to his sister sleeping around, that it did not bother him anymore.

"Who is it this time?" he said, as he jumped on Jordan's bed.

"Some guy, she met online," Jordan replied, as she put back on her long coat. "So you got this right?" she asked to confirm.

"Yeah," he said as he pulled out a piece of paper. "This is the address you want all the stuff to go to. I will confirm it with what the movers have, everything in the room goes except for the computer. Thanks for that by the way," he smiled.

"No problem I will get a new one," she said as she picked up the bags.

"And the bed goes to the red cross," he said reading the last of the note.

The pounding of the headboard began again.

"At least she should put something over the headboard!" he shook his head pulling out a pair of ear buds.

"There is something on the headboard. That's the sad part," Jordan smiled. "Thanks again." she said as she waved.

He waved back at her as she left.

She got downstairs then motioned for a cab.

"Where to?" the cab driver asked.

"Laguardia airport," she replied.

The driver nodded.

She looked around everything seemed so surreal now. It had only been twelve years since she came here. With nothing but a handful of cash in her pocket. But she had made it.

She had gotten a good respectful job. She had fallen in love. Made some good friends, gained the respect of many people. Not many people that came to New York could say that. She did not feel any shame in heading back home. She held her head high.

The minutes rushed by, she soon found herself outside of the large airport.

"Have a safe flight," the driver said, as she paid him.

She rushed in even though she had planned everything, she wanted to make sure she wasn't late. She looked up at the board and sighed. Her flight was delayed. Oh well she thought, it gave her a chance to get changed into something more comfortable for where she was going.

She went through the security checkpoint. She found the gate, that the plane was leaving from. Jordan confirmed everything with the ladies behind the counter. She quickly went into the bathroom and into one of the big stalls then began to change.

Taking off the business suit she was wearing. She put on blue faded jeans. The stockings came off for white socks. Her nice heels came off for some rugged boots. Her top changed to a plaid black and blue shirt, she left it slightly open to reveal the black shirt underneath. Then she took a couple of handful's of water and doused her hair, running her fingers through it.

"There," she said to herself.

She looked at the image in the mirror of her.

"Not quite out of the city and into the country yet," she said. "But it will do."

She looked down at the business attire on the floor. She scooped it up into one big heap and threw it into the large trash bag outside the door.

"You go girl!" one of the cleaning ladies shouted at her.

"Just returning to my roots," Jordan replied.

The lady gave her a thumbs up. Jordan smiled. She was beginning to feel better already. She sat down then began to thumb through the contacts on her phone, deleting the ones that weren't relevant anymore.

The plane began to board and Jordan made her way on. It was a long five hour flight home.

She headed for the car rental desk. No one was there, waiting to pick her up. It felt good to be back in her home state, she still had a three hour drive to her home town.

No one was expecting her return. She was hoping that she would be welcomed, by her mother at least. She paid the man behind the counter, then walked out to her rental truck. Then gunned it towards home.

The sun was just coming down as she reached the town limits. Everything was the same as she remembered it. She turned off onto a side street. When lights lit up behind her. She shook her head and pulled over.

"License and regis... Jordie?" the policeman said.

She recognized that face anywhere.

"Rick?" she said, in an excited voice.

She opened the door, jumping down to the ground from the truck. The large man picked her up like a rag doll.

"What the hell are you doing back?" Rick said.

"Well the shit hit the fan so I decided it was best to return home," Jordan said.

Her southern voice returned like it was never gone.

"Well I am glad you're back," he replied. "Your folks know your home?"

Jordan sighed, shaking her head.

"Jordie," the man said, shaking his head.

"Kinda figured they wouldn't say no, if I was standing right there in front of them," she said, as if asking if he approved.

"I dunno," he said taking the hat off his head and scratching the top of his head. "Your Dad was mighty pissed. When you left and headed for New York of all places."

"Yeah. Still haven't talked to him since I left. Talked to mom though, a couple of times," she said.

"Well tell you what," Rick said. "I'll escort you over. If they don't take you in. Jack still owes me a favor at the motel, you can stay there till they come around. How's that sound?”

"Great. I'll follow you," Jordan said.

Rick got back in his police truck then took the lead with Jordan behind. After a few twist and turns they ended up on a large ranch. Jordan pulled ahead as they drove down the long dirt road to the main building.

An elderly man was checking on a gate, when he saw the trucks pulling up. He was tall, and quite muscular for his age. He wore a green hat. He shook his head, then walked over to the house.

"Marge, you better get out here!" he yelled.

He took a seat on one of the steps. An elderly lady stepped out on the porch.

"What is it?" she asked.

She was small in height, but big all around. She had long brown hair.

"Oh my," she said, as she saw Jordan step down from the truck.

Rick came up behind her, but stayed his distance.

"Hi Mom, Hi Dad," Jordan said, half looking up and half looking at the ground.

Her mum ran down the small steps, giving her youngest daughter a huge hug.

"Welcome home Jordie," her mom said.

"Her name is Jordan," her dad said angrily. "I should know. I named the poor child.”

He stood up. Jordan's mom stepped aside, looking at her husband. Jordan walked forward slowly.

"You going to say hi?" she asked politely.

He looked up at her with steel blue eyes. He looked away from her and down the dirt path.

"Twelve years," he said shaking his head.

Jordan looked back at Rick as if she was going to take him up on his offer.

"Twelve long years I have been waiting to say this," he said.

He embraced his daughter.

"I'm sorry," he said.

"No Dad. It's me that should be sorry," she said crying into her father's arms.

"Well now, everyone's sorry," her mom said. "Now that, all that is over. Let's get you inside," she said grabbing her daughter, pulling her inside.

"Y'all have a good night now," Rick said, he got back in his truck.

Jordan and her parents had a big dinner. She could not remember the last time she had ate that much.

She walked upstairs to her room. It was the same as she had left it. Everything was still in the same place.

"All I ever did was dust," her mom said from behind her. "Your dad said to leave it just the way it is," she said, from the doorway as Jordan looked around.

Tears began to fill her eyes.

"Now, Now Jordie," her mom said walking in. "What is done is done. You proved your point and all is forgiven you hear!" her mom said in a stern voice.

Jordan nodded.

"Now you clean up this room," she said as she turned around and walked away. "Your not sixteen anymore.”

Jordan laughed. She had been seventeen when she had left. Everything in the room was still as she remembered it, right down to the stuffed bears.

She began to take out the clutter and the childish stuff. With each bag she took out, she began to feel more at home. She finally finished cleaning just after two in the morning. She laid down on the bed, quickly falling asleep.

The morning came quick she heard a loud noise from outside. She quickly jumped out of bed. She remembered that she was back at home, and not in New York.

Quickly she got a pair of jean shorts on and a shirt then ran down stairs. She passed her mom in the kitchen. She gave her a quick wave as she ran out into the morning air. It was still dark outside, the sun had not broken through the clouds.

She knew where she had to go, she quickly ran over to the wooden fence, climbed through the middle and made a bolt for the large barn in the distance. When she got there she could hear her father grunting as he was moving fresh hay into the barn.

"Hey Dad," she said slowing down to a slow walk.

He looked over at her then shook his head. She quickly glanced at herself and realized wearing a white shirt with a blue bra underneath with the weather this cold was not the best idea. She reached just inside the barn door, where she found a winter jacket. There was always one there, even though her dad never used it.

"Better," he grumbled.

"I am my mother's daughter," she shrugged.

"That you are," he said with a smile on his face.

She picked up a pitch fork then climbed the stairs. She shuffled around until she was in place. She began pitching the hay down to her father who then placed the hay into the stalls.

"Is Melvin, taking the horses out, this morning?" she asked.

She quickly realized, even though she went to the gym nearly every day, while she was in New York, she was very out of shape for farm work.

"Melvin has not worked here in two years," her father said back up to her.

She was stunned. Melvin had been working for her father for as long as she could remember. Hell it was Melvin that had taught her how to drive.

"Really?" she said hoping to get more information.

"Yeah he caught cancer. After two months of fighting, it took him," he said, he said it like if it was nothing.

"Sorry to hear that," she said pitching a large amount down.

"Nothing to be sorry about. He smoked, he got cancer, he died," her father shrugged. "We all got to go sometime," he said, he waved his hands up to her.

She stopped pitching then climbed down.

"So who took the horses out?" she asked.

"I did," he answered back.

"Who helps out around here?" she said standing near him.

"I don't need no damn help," he said as he limped away.

"Dad," she said staring at his leg.

"Oh shucks," he said leaning against the wall.

He pulled his pants leg down hiding a long scar.

She was still staring at him.

"It was an accident," he said.

"Looks like it was more than that," she said kneeling down, she lifted the pant leg.

The scar was not healing well, blood was beginning to seep out of it.

"Did you see the doc?" she asked.

Her country accent had returned with full veracity.

"I don't need to see no damn doc, for a scratch," he said pulling away from her.

"Oh yes you will," she said grabbing his arm.

"Jordie! You can't come back and think you have the run of the place," he said, as he was being pulled towards her truck.

"Get in!" she said as they reached the truck.

He shook his head and began to walk away.

"Get in or I swear, I will lift you in there, and buckle the seat belt," she said.

He looked back at her. She had those eyes, the same eyes she had when she said she would leave. The same eyes he had tried to call their bluff then lost his daughter for so many years. He knew better than to call their bluff this time.

"Swear you're just like your mother," he said turning around. He climbed up into the truck.

"Mom! Going into town, you want anything?" Jordan yelled.

"Some flour and some eggs," her mom yelled back.

Jordan climbed into the driver seat. The keys were still in the ignition. She started the engine and gunned the truck towards town.

Town was only fifteen minutes away. It was a small circle of shops and other local businesses. Anyone could easily throw a football from one side to the other.

"Now I am going to get stuff for mom. Then talk to Rick about returning the rental. Can I trust you to go to doc's and get that leg checked out or do I have to follow you in there?" she asked, taking off the winter coat then throwing it into the bed of the truck.

The sun had come out, she didn't care what people around here thought. Her father mumbled something, then began walking towards the doctor's office.

"Thank you!" she yelled back.

Her father just waved his hand in the air.

Jordan smiled as she walked over to the sheriff's office. She saw a few people that she remembered. She nodded and waved at them. They half hardheartedly waved back. She opened the office door and saw Cole.

"Cole?" she said surprised.

"Jordie?" the skinny man stood up.

"You're still working here?" she said.

"Yeah after I gave up the sheriff position. Rick let me stay on as a helper. I answer calls and what not," he said, giving Jordie a big hug.

"Holy crap you lost weight," she said, staring at the man.

The last time she saw him he was triple the size he was now.

"Yup. Went on a diet and never looked back. Been hiking, canoeing and all kinds of stuff,” he said patting his stomach. "You're looking grown," he said, peering at her large chest.

"Yup. Thought the family curse missed me, then I turned twenty and pow. Here they are," she said, grabbing her chest.

"Yeah. We all thought it would of missed you though. As fast as you ran," Rick said, coming out of his office.

"Probably can still out run you. Even with these," she said, giving Rick a hug.

"Doubt it. But I am willing to watch you try," Rick said.

"Perv," Jordan said.

"So what brings you in here?" he asked.

"Can you take me back to the city. To drop off the rental?" she asked.

"I dunno," Rick said looking around.

"Go ahead. Adrian and Ray come in at ten, the three of us should be able to handle anything, till you get back," Cole said.

Okay sure. I need to make a quick stop first," Rick said.

Jordan followed close behind Rick's big truck. Passing sites and places she remembered when she used to live here. Some of the memories made her laugh, like seeing the old abandoned barn that still stood behind some tree's, that was the first place she had kissed a guy, also the same place she lost her virginity.

Some made her sad. They passed over a bridge, this was where, she had been fishing with her dad. They had found a brown bag full of drowned puppies, her father had seen the bag first, he had tried to pull her away from looking inside.

She never got that site out of her head, it also made her remember the first time she saw anger in her father's face. He knew who the bag belonged to, they raced over to one of the neighbors house. Where her father nearly beat a big man to death, the cops came and everything.

These were memories that she had forgotten all about until now.

Rick's truck pulled onto the main road out of their town, but then swerved onto a side street. Jordan knew where they were going, but she thought it had closed.

At the top of the small hill there was a bar. It was not much to look at. Rusted roof, the wood had gotten a face lift since she last saw it, it was still a bit run down though.

She got out of her truck.

"Thought Bill closed this after his wife past away?" she asked.

Rick was getting a crate of bottles from the back of his truck.

"He did," Rick said walking inside. "Want to wait outside?"

She wanted to see the inside. Even as a kid, she had always wanted to see the inside.

"Nah. I am old enough to go in now," she said walking towards the entrance.

She pulled one of the two wooden doors open to let him in.

"Don't say I didn't warn ya." he said as he walked in.

She did not pay any attention. The inside was much bigger than the outside would make you think. There was a narrow hallway with lots of pictures of country folk having a good time. Then it opened up.

Far off in the back, there was a wooden dance floor that looked like it could do with a make over, it was fenced off with a waist high wooden wall. Behind the wall leading up to where she was standing now where tables with chairs.

She turned around behind the wall that made the hallway was some pool tables, where three guys were playing, then she saw the bar and her face dropped.

"I warned ya," Rick said, as he made his way to the bar.

"Hey Rick, who..." a large lady said from behind the bar, she was cleaning some beer bottles. "I heard rumors you were back.”

She was a very large lady, both in height and weight. Her hair was straight, it was ginger colored. Her face had seen better days, between the drinking and the smoking she had a lot of wrinkles.

"Hey Sherry," Jordan said looking away.

"Figured," the lady said shaking her head. "Can go home to see Mom and Dad. But can't look your older sister in the eye. Can you?" Sherry said, slamming the bottle down on the bar.

"It's not like that Sherry.. It's," Jordan said.

She wanted to walk, run, turn around, or say something. Anything but just stand there, but she couldn't she was frozen.

"It's what?" Sherry yelled.

"Now Sherry..." Rick began to say.

"Shut it Rick!" Sherry yelled.

She opened the half door, coming from behind the bar.

"This is family business, nothing to do with you," she said as she approached her little sister.

Rick sat on one of the stools, he knew better. He had been called up here many times because of fights that got out of hand here. Many times Sherry had called him because she had solved it herself and wanted the ambulance to take one of the guys away.

She knew how to handle herself and many of her customers knew well enough not to make her mad.

"So what is it sis?" she stood over Jordan looking down on her.

Jordan cowered away.

"I'm sorry," Jordan said. "Is that what you want me to say?"

There was her father. Rick thought. Sherry might have her mom's no back down attitude, but Jordan had her father's temper.

"Sorry I stole your boyfriend. Sorry I slept with him. Sorry I ran away with my tail between my legs. Sorry I left you here, holding the bag. Sorry, sorry, sorry!" Jordan yelled up to her sister.

The two sister's looked at each other. Everybody started to think a fight was on the brink of breaking out.

"What will you have?" Sherry said.

She walked back to the bar.

NiceNeighbor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NiceNeighbor

Jordan breathed again.

"Just a coke. I have six months in," Jordan said showing her AAA band.

"You know what they say about that right?" Sherry laughed.

"Yeah call me a quitter," Jordan laughed.

The two sisters laughed and joked for an hour. Sherry caught Jordan up, on how she bought the bar from Bill, with help from mom and dad. How she married the guy the both of them slept with and had two kids. They gave each other a hug.

"Thanks," Jordan said.

She was in his truck, they had dropped off the rental. Now they were heading back home.

"For?" Rick said.

"You know what," Jordan said nudging him.

"Well I knew the two of you were not going to patch things up yourselves," Rick said.

They drove back in silence, not because they had nothing to say, but it was nice. She had always felt comfortable around Rick. He was probably the one thing she had really missed about this place. Even though they never had been together officially, they had made out plenty of times. He pulled onto the dirt road and close to the house. He looked at her.

"What?" she asked.

"I missed you Jordie." he said with a straight look on his face. She smiled.

"I missed you too," she replied, she gave him a kiss on the cheek.

He grabbed her face and kissed her. She did not fight back.

"Missed that too," she said, after they stopped.

She opened the door.

"Hey there is a dance tomorrow at the bar. I have the night off," he said.

"Why Rick are you asking me out on a date?" she asked smiling.

"An official date. Yes," he said without smiling.

She stopped smiling too. She jumped back into the cab of the truck.

"We have been down this road before. Rick," she said.

She remembered a school dance they both went to. Things changed that night, they stopped being close friends and things went south. It was the reason she slept with Eric, her sister's boyfriend.

"I know. But I lost you. I did not know where you went. How to get you back. When I found out, I went to New York. To find you and bring you back home," he said looking out the front window at the house.

He could see the outline of Jodie's mother peering through the window.

"Don't mind her. She is nosy," Jordan smiled. "And I know," she said looking at him. "I saw you." she shrugged. "Big white guy in jean overall's. You stood out.”

"I saw you. You seemed so happy up there. With your new job and everything. So I left," he said. "That's why I became sheriff. I hoped if you ever did return, you wouldn't see that immature, beer drinking, truck racing teen anymore," he said.

She nodded.

"I don't. Tell you what," she said looking at him. "You're on," she smiled.

If he could turn over a new leaf so could she. She climbed out of the cab, then went inside.

"So?" her mother asked as Jordan got into the house.

"Yes mom," Jordan said. "We are going on a date."

Her mom smiled from ear to ear. She had always liked Rick. She had even planned a wedding for them in the future. Her father just sat there.

"Don't worry about him. He took some of the doc's medication, he's been quiet ever since," Her mom said. "Thank you for taking him in," her mom said sitting by her husband.

"Night," Jordan said going up the stairs.

She laid in her bed, watching the TV. She had to move it from the foot of the bed to the side. She could never watch it like that, her boobs always got in the way. When she began to fall asleep she turned it off.

She began to think of Rick, she thought of the times they made out. He was the last guy she had gone down on, well when she was here.

She remembered he had a slight curve to his dick. Her hand trailed down her body, she began to moan as she started playing with her clit. How she hated that she left all of her toys back in New York.

The more she thought of him, the more she got into it. Before long she was beginning to moan louder, with her other hand she grabbed a pillow, she pulled it over her face, but that did not make her moans any quieter.

She grabbed one of tits and began to suck on the nipple. It was working she was cumming. She loved her nipples played with, she sucked and nibbled on it. Fuck she was cumming hard.

It had been months since she had a real dick inside her. Now she wanted it more than anything. After she came, she fell asleep. Tomorrow she knew the date would go well because she was going to fuck him for all his worth.

When Jordan woke up she realized that, what she was thinking last night was just a reaction to her being so horny. She hadn't slept with anyone in months.

She got up, then headed downstairs for breakfast. Her father was already tending to the horses. Her mother was making breakfast with a huge smile on her face.

"What got you so happy this early?" Jordan asked.

"You," her mother smiled and sat next to her.

Jordan looked at her mother even in her elder years, her mum maintained a nice plump figure. She was not as big as her sister, but no where near skinny. Her boobs were big, just like every female in the family .

Jordan remembered the day Sherry's breasts started to grow. Her mother warned her that they will never stop. It was a family thing, and there was no fighting it.

When Jordan hit sixteen she thought the same thing would happen to her, but it didn't. She didn't start growing till she was in her later years, and it was true. Sometimes to this day, she had to get a new bra.

"What did I do?" Jordan asked.

Her mom brushed aside a lock of her brownish gray hair.

"The walls aren't that thick," she gave her daughter a wink.

Jordan's face flushed a bright red. Her mom laughed at her.

"Seems like Rick is in for a rude awakening tonight," she smiled.

"No it's not like that," Jordan said as she stood up.

"Shit Jordie. A woman has needs and so does a man. Why do you think your father works out there all day?" Her mom said with a huge smile on her face.

"Mom," Jordan said quite embarrassed.

"He needs to keep that body in shape, to keep up with me," her mom was smiling from ear to ear.

"Mom. Stop." Jordan said trying not to listen.

"He sure as hell did not marry me for my smarts. He married me for these," her mom said bouncing her enormous boobs. "He still can't keep his hands off them," she said as she saw Jordan walk out the house. "It's only natural!" she shouted.

She loved teasing her kids.

Jordan looked around, but could not see her father. she knew he must be somewhere out in the fields. She went to the truck parked in the shed. It was her father's, but since he had an accident a long time ago he couldn't drive it. She started it up.

"Going somewhere?" her father asked.

"To find you," she said turning it off.

"Ah," he said.

The two of them worked in the fields. Then they took the horses out. They mostly grew tomatoes and other smaller vegetable to sell at the local grocery stores. Nothing big or that needed too much work. They hardly talked. Which Jordan liked. She had missed these quiet times with her father, he did not talk much, but when he did people listened.

"So you have a date with Rick tonight huh?" he asked as they headed back to the house.

"Yeah," she said.

She looked at him, she could see he was not happy.

"Don't like him much, I gather?" she asked.

He shrugged.

"Your too old for me to tell you, who I do or do not like," he said scratching the hair under his hat.

They sat on the porch steps.

"But tell me anyway," she said.

"I don't like how he got the job. It was disrespectful," he said.

This was news to Jordan. According to Rick he had won it in an election.

"Didn't he win it?" she asked.

"Yeah, he went to the county, and asked for an election because of what happened with Cole," her father said.

He had peeked her interests.

"A few years back. Some black guys came into town, on their way to some other city, or something. Anyway they went into the hardware store and stole a few things," he said

He looking out across the field, looking at the sun dropping.

"Anyway Cole was nearby, so he got the call. He went out there and chased those boys right into the hands of the others out there on Dave's road," he said as if he had been there.

"Rick was just a deputy then. They cornered the guys, but Cole let em go, as long as they returned what was stolen," He said shaking his head. "Well two weeks later, those same guys robbed another hardware store, they shot and killed two people as they escaped," he looked over at Jordan.

"Rick went to the county, he told them, that Cole had let those men go a few weeks before the incident. The county ordered an election. Cole lost, Rick won. It wasn't fair in many peoples eyes. But what is done is done."

Jordan sat there, she did not know what to say. She could see both sides of the story, but she wanted to hear it from Rick. Cole had been like another father to her, when she was growing up. He had let her and her friends get away with some crazy stuff.

Jordan looked in the mirror. She admitted to her self she looked great. She was skin tight jeans, that she didn't think would fit her, but they had barely just managed to button at the top. She turned around to check out her ass.

She remembered the guys at work used to call her a whootie, it took a her a while to find out what it meant, she had to admit they were right. She did have a nice ass.

She wore a black shirt, which was her mother's a long time ago. It fit tightly across her chest, there was not many shirts or tops that she could wear.

She had long ago stopped thinking she could button any of her shirts all the way up. She wore one of her fathers flannel shirts over it, it was black, gray and white. She buttoned the bottom four buttons and tucked it into the jeans. Yup she looked great.

There was a loud honk outside. She jumped, but then smiled. She ran downstairs as she looked at her father sitting in his rocking chair. He was shaking his head.

"Tell him not to do that. He'll scare the horses," he said.

"Yes sir," she said as she ran outside.

Rick was standing outside of his truck. She could tell he had cleaned it.

"Thought you boy's liked your trucks dirty?" she said smiling.

"Well I figured I would clean it up since your a city girl and all," he said.

He was wearing a white plain shirt with jeans. He had cleaned up, his hair was nicely cut and he was clean shaven.

"I dunno," she said "I liked the rough look," she said looking up at him.

He was a big guy almost 7 ft tall, he was not muscular big, but a very intimidating tall and wide man. His brown hair was cut short, his blue steel eyes, looked down at her.

"Plus do I look like a city girl?" she said spinning around.

"Nah!" he said as he slapped her on the ass. "Get your country ass in there. Let's go.”

She hopped in the truck. He got in, then turned the truck around.

"Father said not to honk your horn next time. You'll scare the horses." she said as she buckled in.

Rick smiled. He honked the horn loud and long.

"Rick!" she said looking at him.

"What? It's my acknowledgment," he said smiling.

"Not funny," she said.

She was serious.

"Fine. I will apologize next time I see him," he said.

She still wasn't happy.

"What now?"

"He doesn't like you much."

"Since when have you been daddy's girl?"

"I'm not. It's just that. I am back home and I want to make amends," she said settling down for the drive.

"Look there are many people. That don't like what I did. It had to be done. Cole was getting soft. Many people knew it, including your father. They felt bad for Cole, he is a nice guy, I get it. I did what was right for this town, and I am not gonna apologize or feel bad for it. So if that's what you want. I might as well turn around right now," he said as he brought the truck to a stop.

He looked at her. She opened the door.

"I will walk," she said as she went to get out.

"You're serious?" he said.

"No one gives me an ultimatum Rick. Not you, not my father. No one. I asked you a question, you gave me an answer. There was no reason for the rest," she looked back at him.

He shook his head.

"So we going to dance or am I walking?" she asked.

"Close the damn door," he said shaking his head.

She closed it.

"You sure have not changed Jordie," he said shaking his head.

"Did you expect me to?" she said with a smile.

"How did those city boys, put up with you?" he asked.

"Truthfully? They would have let me walk," she said shrugging.

They both laughed.

The bar was not full of people, most of the people were drinking at the bar. She walked over to her sister who was still at the bar.

"Is it normally like this?" Jordan asked.

"No. Usually there aren't so many," she replied.

Rick and her sat in one of the seats, next to the dance floor. There was only four people dancing. After what seemed like a few hours. Jordan had to admit, that even with the slight hiccup at the beginning. It wasn't a bad date.

She saw another side to Rick. He was right he was not the childish, immature person she had left. She looked over at the dance floor, no one was dancing.

She got up and went to the man in a small room, that played the music.

She got out on the dance floor as the man played the song she requested. She loved this song, it was a country song with a nice beat. When she began to dance, another lady joined her. She looked over at Rick, who shook his head then got up. Then another, then another.

They were all dancing in line to the same moving and scooting. Jordan looked around, the small dance floor was almost full, there were still people dancing over by the tables.

Jordan looked over at her sister and motioned for her to join. Her sister made her way out to the floor. The song changed, but people still were dancing.

Jordan laid there looking up at the stars, she looked back at the events that had led to her leaving this place.

The door to the truck slammed, bringing her back to reality. The both of them had left the bar, they had gone out to one of the fields. It was one of the few fields that had a great view of the stars. She laid in the back of the pick up truck. Rick climbed in and laid beside her.

"Remember when we used to come out here." he said holding her hand.

"Yeah," she said remembering.

He gently kissed her.

"Always wanted to do that," he said smiling.

"Oh yeah. What else?" she asked with a devilish smile.

He began to kiss her and one of his hands began to fondle one of her tits.

"Thought as much," she grinned.

He kept kissing her, his hand was pawing and squeezing at her boobs. She loved them being touched.

She reached down into his pants, squeezing his dick in her hand. She pulled down his jeans, then sat up. She had wanted this thing in her mouth, all night.

It kept poking her leg, while she was dancing. The whole drive over here, it was on her mind.

She engulfed the whole six and a half inches down her mouth. There was a loud moan from Rick as his hands fell to the sides. His pelvis pushed upwards into her mouth. She bobbed her head down taking all of it in. Then released only to go back down again.

"Holy fucking shit!" he shouted.

He looked down at her, he watched as she took his whole dick into her mouth.

She bobbed her head up and down faster and faster. She had plenty of practice with bigger ones. Her rhythm kept getting faster and faster as she took it all in, twisting her head this way and that, while she was doing it.

"Fuck!" he said as he held her head down.

She pushed his hand away. She did not need any help with this. She took it all the way in then she started to gently squeeze his balls, with her hand.

Jordan felt his dick throb in her mouth, she knew he was about to cum.

Rick tried to push her head down with his hands. She brushed them aside. She was more than capable of keeping her own head down.

She took his whole dick down to the base. Then she lightly squeezed his balls, making sure he shot a good load into her mouth.

Then he came. She swallowed it all. Looking up at him as she did so.

She laid back. With a smile on her face.

"Where the fuck did you learn to do that?" Rick said breathing heavy.

"Do you really want to know?" she asked. "Or are you just glad to reap the benefits?"

"Don't tell me," he said

He began to take off her shirt.

"I want to see how big these things are," he said.

She lifted up, so he could take the shirt off.

"Damn!" he said looking down at her bra.

He began to tear it off.

“ Fuck No!" she said pushing his hands away. " You can tear the shirt. Not the bra. Do you know how much these bra's cost?" she said smiling at him.

She took off the bra herself. His face said it all as he stared at them.

He began to kiss them first then he found the nipples. She had small nipples for having such huge breasts. They were the most sensitive part of her body.

One of her ex's had brought her to cum, just by sucking and nibbling on them.

Rick was not like that ex, he was mauling her chest to the point it was more painful than pleasurable. He did not pay much attention to her nipples. Then his hand found its way between her legs.

She moaned, trying to make him pay more attention to her now pulsing pussy.

He got the hint, his mouth started to kiss down her body. He peeled off her jeans. Her panties were the next thing off. She closed her eyes expecting his mouth to find her, but she felt nothing. Then she felt the head off his dick lining up with her.

She looked down making sure he was wearing protection. When she saw it, she couldn't wait to feel it inside her.

He pushed forward lifting her legs, onto his shoulder. She almost screamed as she felt his dick slide into her.

"Fuck," he moaned in pleasure.

He began to slide in and out of her slow at first.

She could feel all of him inside her. Her hand marched its way down her body to find her clit.

He rocked back and forth.

"Faster," she said.

Her toes were curling as he began to fuck her faster.

"Right there!" she screamed feeling him going deeper inside her.

He was really fucking her now. His balls slapped against her faster and harder.

Damn she needed this. She thought. She rubbed herself faster to keep up with him.

"Oh fuck!" he said as his body began to tighten.

He slammed it all the way into her as his body shuddered. Then he pulled out and lay beside her.

"Fuck that was good," he said.

She looked over at him. She wasn't even close to finishing. He gave her a kiss on the forehead, then he pulled on his pants. He looked over at her. Then he looked at his watch.

"We got to go to Joe's, he is throwing a party." he said jumping out of the back of the truck.

She couldn't believe it. Here she was still with her fingers on her clit, naked. While he was already in the cab of the truck with the engine started.

He knocked on the back window, motioning for her to hurry.

She was infuriated. She quickly got dressed, then went into the cab.

"Take me home," she said putting her shirt back on.

"You don't want to go to Joe's?" he said, he drove out of the field.

"No," she said.

"Why not?" he asked.

She could see in his face he had no clue. She wasn't about to start another fight.

"Have to help, my father tomorrow," she lied.

He tried to ask her what was wrong the whole way back. She said nothing, they got to the dirt road that lead to her house.

"I will walk from here," she said silently. "Don't want to scare the horses."

He leaned over to give her a kiss. But she was already out the door.

"See you tomorrow?" he asked.

There was some concern in his voice, she was already past the point of caring. She nodded and began walking. His truck backed out and raced away. She walked the dirt path up to the house. She threw stones in every direction, as she walked up to the house.

"I use to do that," her mother said, startling her as she got to the porch.

"What are you doing up?" Jordan said, she sat on the bench next to her.

"Your father is snoring again," her mother said. "I will give him some time to really fall asleep, then I will go in," she said smiling. "I take it, the date went bad?"

"Nah. It was okay. Not the worst," Jordan shrugged.

Which was the truth. It had not been a bad date. Just the sex was bad.

"It will get better," her mother said with an evil grin.

"Mom!" Jordan said.

"What?" her mom said innocently. "Women can tell these things. You think your father was a stud the first time?"

"Oh my god," Jordan said standing up. "I am not going to listen to this," she said smiling. "I love you mom," she said kissing her mom on the forehead.

She walked inside.

"He barely found the hole," her mom said.

She loved antagonizing Jordan, it never worked with Sherry. Even as a kid Jordan was the one to tell scary stories to get a reaction. Sherry would just sit there and listen. If she told something embarrassing to Sherry, she would add to it. But not Jordan, she would get all flushed and run away.

The morning came fast. Jordan put on a pair of jeans and her dad's shirt, then went outside. She began working on a tree stump, that had been bugging her since she came back. Her father walked up to her.

"Bad night?" he asked sitting on the back of the truck.

She looked back.

"How can you tell?" she asked.

She never lied to her father. He would see right through it.

"One your taking an ax to a tree stump, instead of it's roots. And two you have my shirt on backwards," he said.

Sure enough, as she looked at the shirt it was on backwards. She let out a sigh.

"Want to talk about it?" he asked.

She smiled, looking back at him with a grin.

"Do you really want to hear about it?" she asked.

"Nope," he replied with a smile.

They both laughed. They spent the next few hours tearing the tree stump out of the ground and replanting a new tree. She looked over at the house. She could see Rick's sheriff truck. She took a deep sigh.

"I better go see what he wants," she said.

"Yup," her father nodded.

She climbed over one of the gates, then ran across the small field that separated the house from the rest of the grounds. There was Rick talking to her mom.

"Hey Jordie," her mom said, as she was peeling potato's. "Rick was just telling me how you had people dancing last night."

"That's great," Jordan said. "Can I see you outside for a minute."

Rick gave a nod to her mother, then followed Jordan outside.

"What's on your mind?" he said wrapping his arms around her.

She peeled them off.

"What are you doing here?" she asked still mad.

"Had some free time. So I thought I would come spend some time with you," he said, trying to get close to her. "The way you acted last night, I thought we might need to talk, since we are you know," he tried to hug her again.

"Wait. You think. No. No. It was a date!" she said, shaking her head

"What about after the date?" he said with a smile on his face.

"You mean the two minutes we spent in the back of your truck?" she said.

He tried to hush her.

"No you can shout we are together. But I can't tell the truth?" she said.

He grabbed her hard.

"Let go, Or I swear. I will go to jail for hitting you, in your uniform."

"What is your problem?" he asked her.

"You don't even know," she said shaking her head and walking towards the house.

"Well I guess. I will tell Cyndi and Joe to call off our date then," he said, walking towards the driver side of his truck.

"What?!" she said racing back to him. "You told Cyndi?" she said, in disbelief. "As in blabber mouth Cyndi?"

"Yeah, her and a few others were at Joe's. I guess I got excited that we finally were together. So I told a few people," he said shrugging.

Jordan almost fell as she walked backwards

"A few people. What exactly?" she asked

"You know," he said, with a huge grin on his face.

"Go Rick. Just go!" she said, walking into the house.

Her mom was still peeling potato's, but she gave Jordan a look that said. 'I'm sorry.'

Jordan raced up to her room. She slammed the door behind her. Then let out the most horrifying scream.

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments