Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Winter Date at Skyline Ridge Park

"As we headed towards a date I had planned for us, I had only one thing on my mind."

1
0 Comments 0
4.7k Views 4.7k
1.1k words 1.1k words
“I know you’ll have a great time,” I told Julie as we headed towards a secret date I had planned for us. I had only one thing on my mind and had worked out the perfect plan. I was taking Julie to Skyline Ridge park, a pretty common year round attraction in our area. However, this time of year the park always decorates one of its 3 mile long trails with Christmas lights. Along the path are places to stop for hot chocolate or to listen to groups performing holiday songs. I knew this was a perfect place to get Julie in a “romantic” mood, because I hoped that we would quickly get out of the freezing weather outside and into my bed where we could make some heat of our own.

Julie is one of those girls who radiate sexuality. Even in her favorite outfit of a pink college hoodie and loose fit jeans; whenever she entered the room my dick would take notice. Her shoulder length blond hair, her sparkling eyes, and the amazing way she always smelled made her irresistible. From the moment I first saw her and her 34c boobs I knew I had to sleep with her.

As we pulled into the gravel parking lot of Skyline Ridge park Julie laughed a little bit and said, “Wow, a romantic stroll under the Christmas lights…you have things in mind don’t you?”

I laughed and responded, “No I just couldn’t think of anything else to do and decided this might be fun even despite the risk of becoming a popsicle.”

We got out of the car and began our stroll through the park. It seemed like we were constantly dodging other visitors. I honestly had never seen so many families and children in one place. Several times we had to step just off the trail a bit to let large groups or laughing children go by so we could continue our stroll alone.

It was on one of these pauses that Julie grabbed me by the long black coat I was wearing and pulled me into an amazing kiss. I instantly became hard as Julie continued kissing me and ran her fingers through my hair. I decided to put my own hands to work. I placed my hands inside her jacket on her hips and then slowly slid my hands underneath the hoodie she was wearing. Just as I moved my hands up and felt them make contact with her warm skin we heard the sound of more children approaching from around the corner. We pulled apart and resumed our walk on the trail, holding hands the entire way.

As the end of the trail was within eyesight I was feeling confident. But then suddenly, Julie let go of my hand and stopped walking, she stood still, looking deep in thought for a second or two. She then turned to me and said, “I have an idea.” She grabbed my hand and led me to the edge of the trail. She stepped right over the rope marking the outside of the trail. I had no choice but to follow her, to be honest, I was so turned on I would have pretty much followed her anywhere.

CrystalFlirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CrystalFlirt

We walked for a minute or two stumbling over uneven ground and passing trees.

Finally, I realized where we were. Julie had led us to an overlook in the park. It was well off the path. From the sounds of laughter, others weren’t too far away but we were shielded from their view. We walked onto the deck that had been built on the overlook. I leaned against the rail and looked down, noticing the very long drop off. As I did this, I felt Julie come up behind me. She must have been standing on her tip toes because in one instant I felt her boobs press against my back and she began kissing my neck.

It sent shockwaves through my body to have Julie kissing and biting on my neck in the cold November air. I turned around to face Julie, and as I did my raging hard on passed right across her leg. Julie didn’t even say anything, she just dropped to her knees right there.

While she looked up at me with a mischievous grin on her face she unbuttoned my jeans, then unzipped them and dropped my pants and boxers to my ankles. My 8” cock stood straight out pointing at her face. She continued to look up at me in such as sexy way and said, “When you cum, you better pour it all down my throat. The last thing I need is to walk out of here with sperm frozen all over my face or in my hair.”

With that she began running her tongue around the tip of my dick. It felt so amazing, the moment her tongue had passed an area of my dick, the cold night air would hit it, and as she swirled her tongue I knew I had never been so turned on in my life. She then put her lips on the tip and slowly slid my cock into her mouth. She took me the entire way into her mouth. I could feel her bottom lip lightly touching the top of my balls.

I couldn’t control myself any longer, it didn’t matter that we were in a park filled with other people, and I was in a compromising position. I grabbed Julie by her blond hair and moved her head so she was sliding up and down my dick. She must have been loving this as well because I saw her left hand dive into her jeans. Julie then placed her right hand on my dick and was stroking me as she sucked and licked away. She kept going and gaining speed. Finally I said, “Julie I’m about to blow my load in your mouth.”

She kept pumping me fast as stream after stream of my cum was filling her mouth and then sliding down her throat. She sucked every drop of cum out of me and then licked my dick clean. I said, “Wow, this has been an amazing date so far.”

As she continued to stare up at me she said, “‘So far’? Does that mean you had more in mind than just turning me on enough to get a BJ from me?”

Published 
Written by JK87
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors