Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Day At The Beach

"A sunny day on the beach leads to a sexual adventure."

17
5 Comments 5
4.6k Views 4.6k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"This is my first attempt at writing something steamy so, go easy on me."

The morning sun peeked into our room and I anticipated our day at the beach. I wanted her to wear that new tiny, sheer bikini she told me she bought last week. It was a beautiful teal color and it was made of a thin material that would show off her curves perfectly. She had told me she wanted to wear it today, but I wasn't sure if she was serious or not. 

She didn't wake up right away so I decided to take a quick shower before she did. Grabbing my razor and shaving cream I quickly got ready for the day.

Walking out of the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around my waist, I approached the bed and noticed her laying there, still asleep. I stopped in my tracks and took in the sight of her. Her long legs were spread apart, revealing the plump, pink lips of her pussy. My eyes traveled up her body until they reached her perky breasts. The room's air conditioning blew across her nipples making them hard and begging to be touched. My cock began getting hard as I stared at her nakedness. I slowly crept over to the side of the bed and gently shook her shoulder. "Katherine, we're going to the beach," I whispered.

She stirred awake and looked at me sleepily.

"Oh, good morning Hun," she said, smiling.

"You're up?” I asked.

"Yeah, I'm up," she replied. Then she added, "I have something a little sexy and extra special planned for us today."

"Oh, I can't wait to see what that is! " I smiled at her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Well, let's get going then," I said.

"Okay!" she replied, jumping out of bed. "I'll go grab something appropriate for the day at the beach." I watched her walk into the bathroom and I heard the shower start. I couldn't believe how lucky I was to have such a sexy wife. I felt like I was in heaven when I was with her.

We have been married for eighteen years now, and Katherine was the love of my life. We met in college and fell madly in love. She was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. I heard the shower stop and a few agonizing minutes later the door opened. Katherine was wearing a short beach dress with the straps of that blue swimsuit showing on her shoulders. It was very low cut and showed off her cleavage. She also had on a pair of flip-flops. She looked amazing and I couldn't help but stare at her. She came over to me and gave me a big hug. 

"What do you think, Hun?" as she spun around. 

I could feel my cock starting to swell and she gave me a sly smile reaching down and grabbing me through my trunks. "I think you look great, babe," I said. 

She pulled back and looked at me. "Are you sure?" she asked. 

"No, I really like it," I replied.

"You really like it?" she asked again.

"Oh, you know I love it, and I haven't even seen the new suit yet," I laughed.

"I know, right?" she giggled.

"Well, let's get going then," I said.

She smiled and grabbed her purse. I followed behind her as we headed towards the car. The top was down on the car allowing the wind to blow through her hair and whip her top back and forth rubbing across her breasts... I could see her nipples begin to swell through her bikini and dress. I could feel myself getting harder and harder as we drove. I wanted to pull over and fuck her right then and there, but I knew that would only make things worse. So I kept driving. We finally arrived at the beach. It was a beautiful white sand beach and to my happy surprise, it was virtually empty! There was only one other couple about 100 yards away from us. They were both laying on their towels facing each other, completely oblivious to the world around them.

Looking at Katherine and smiling I said, "Looks like we are alone.”

"That's great!" she replied.

"This is perfect," I added. 

"Why don't we just lay here for a while and enjoy the view?" she suggested 

"Sounds good to me." 

She removed her dress and I couldn't believe my eyes! That swimsuit was the sexiest thing I had ever seen on her. The top held her 34D breast perfectly! The sheer fabric showed her dark round nipples so well. I could also see her narrow landing strip inside her thong. Glancing up, I caught her eyes.

ZoeMur
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ZoeMur

She gave me a sexy smile that inquired what I was thinking. Trying not to blush, "Wow," was all I could muster. 

She reached for my hand. "Come on, I want to show you something." She took my hand leading me down to the water. The waves lapped at our feet as we walked. We began to walk deeper in and the water splashed on her suit. I couldn't believe it. As it got wet, it became totally see-through. It was as if it wasn't even there at all. I could see every detail of her body through the thin material. The small goose bumps surrounding her now fully erect nipples...the top of her pussy lips pressing against the fabric, was about all I could take.

I was so excited that I could feel myself getting hard. We continued walking further into the water until we were knee-deep.

I was mesmerized by her beauty. She turned to me and reached out with her hands. She grabbed my hands and placed them on her chest. I immediately felt her nipples through the thin material.

"Feel how hard they are," she demanded.

I gently squeezed her nipples and watched as they grew even harder. Her breathing became heavier as I played with her tits. I leaned forward and kissed her softly on the neck. Working my way down. I kissed her shoulder and neck as I reached her breasts. I could feel her nipples growing harder as I lightly pinched them. I moved my mouth to her left nipple and sucked it into my mouth.

I flicked my tongue over it as she moaned softly. I worked my way to her right breast and repeated the same action. I pulled her closer as she reached down grabbing my swollen cock. I pulled back, grabbed her hand, and led her back to our blankets. I laid her down and spread her legs wide open. I started kissing my way up her thigh. She moaned softly as I kissed my way up her inner thighs. I could smell the sweet scent of her pussy, which I could clearly see through her thong, as her fat lips made a sexy butterfly waiting to be set free. I pushed her thong aside and ran my tongue over her clit.

She gasped as I licked her clit. I slowly inserted two fingers inside her tight cunt. She moaned louder as I fingered her pussy faster and faster.

I could feel her juices flowing as she neared orgasm. I continued to finger fuck her as I sucked her clit. Her moans became louder as she came. She squirted her juices into my mouth as I swallowed every drop. I pulled her thong off and licked her clean.

She sat up, looking up and down the beach as she decided to roll me onto my back and straddled me. She slid her pussy down over my rock-hard cock. The fat head pressed through her pulsating lips as the rest of my shaft followed. She gripped my shoulders tight, digging her nails in deep as she got to her feet, squatted, and began pumping up and down.

She was riding me fast and furious. I couldn't believe this was happening. I was laying on a beach having the best sex of my life with this gorgeous woman. I grabbed her hips and thrust upward meeting her downward strokes. The pop of her pussy slamming down on me as we collided got louder and louder as her moans filled the air.

I could tell she was getting close to cumming again. I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her tighter to me as she rode me harder and faster. My balls tightened as I was about to cum. She slammed down one last time as she came.

She collapsed on top of me as we both caught our breath. I rolled her over onto her back and kissed her passionately. Our tongues danced together as she wrapped her arms around me. I rolled her onto her side and I pushed my way between her legs. I entered her slowly, giving her time to adjust to my size.

I kissed her neck as I slowly pumped my cock in and out of her. She moaned loudly as I fucked her. I could feel her tighten around me as she started to cum. I could feel her juices running down my balls.

Suddenly, all the pressure built up in me as I whipped my cock out. She flipped right onto her hands and knees and took my full length into her mouth. My balls released all the cum I had. I exploded into her mouth as I gripped the back of her head. My cock continued to throb as she swallowed every drop. Afterward, we lay in each other's arms. Katherine looked up at me and asked, "So what do you think?" 

I smiled and replied, "I love it here."

Published 
Written by Coloradodaddy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments