Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Picnic And A Fuck

"In which an innocent day out turns into a feast of sexual fun"

338
67 Comments 67
13.8k Views 13.8k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Top Story

It was a sunny August day in the school holidays, and my boyfriend Ben and I had agreed to meet up with our friends Jill and Alec and go for a swim and a picnic by the river. Unfortunately, at the last minute, Ben’s parents decided they were all going to visit his grandparents for the day, and he was forced to go with them. I didn’t particularly mind going as a threesome, but then to make matters worse we ended up having to take Jill’s next-door-neighbour’s son Tommy, while his parents went to visit a sick relative.

It seemed a bit unfair that Ben had to go off with his parents, while Tommy’s were happy to leave him behind with us, but even at the age of eighteen, I’d worked out that life was sometimes like that. A pain in the arse, and you just had to make the best of it.

I got the impression Tommy was as irritated as the rest of us by this arrangement, and that he’d much rather have stayed in his room playing with his games console. He went to the same school as the rest of us but was a year younger, which meant that we didn’t mix much. On the other hand, he seemed willing to make the best of a bad situation, and Jill’s mum tried to make up for it by slipping a couple of bottles of wine into the picnic bag.

“Just don’t let Tommy get too drunk,” she insisted. She even offered to drive us out to the picnic spot and pick us up afterward, though that may have been to avoid having to lend the family car to Jill, who had only passed her test a few weeks previously and was still a bit nervous about changing gears and what to do at roundabouts.

***

In the end, it all went well enough. We had to tramp across a few fields to get to our favourite picnic spot, but no one had beaten us to it, and we had the place to ourselves. We all changed into our swimming costumes (bikinis for Jill and me, swim shorts for the lads) and had a lot of fun splashing around before flopping onto the grass to dry out. We opened one of the bottles of wine and joked about it being Tommy’s first drink of alcohol (though he claimed it wasn’t), and what with the wine and the warm sun we soon felt quite relaxed.

I lay on my back on the grass and closed my eyes, enjoying the warm sun on my body. I could hear Jill and Alec chatting quietly, while Tommy was engrossed in something on his phone. I began to worry that lying here in my bikini might give me tan lines, which I didn’t really want and began to wish I was by myself, so I could strip off and sunbathe naked.

Then I heard a saucy giggle from Jill and opened my eyes to see what was going on. The two of them were kissing intensely, and I saw that Alec had got his hand up inside one of the cups of Jill’s bikini and was kneading her boob. I glanced at Tommy, but he hadn’t noticed a thing. Not that it was any of my business; he was Jill’s neighbour, not mine; but I did wonder if I should say anything.

Jill was doing nothing to deter Alec’s wandering hand, and as I watched he pushed her cup up and off her boob, letting it bounce free. I could see her dark nipple, topped with a hard little bud, as Alec tweaked it with his fingers. Then he kissed his way down her neck and found her nipple with his mouth, sucking on it while Jill held his head and moaned softly under her breath. I knew from some of our “girl talk” that she had very sensitive nipples and loved having them stimulated, so I knew she’d be enjoying this.

As I watched, Jill reached down and began to rub the front of Alec’s shorts, then slipped her hand inside. I could see it moving as she stroked his cock. She raised herself up so he could undo the strap of her bikini top and pull it off, leaving her topless. She had lovely perky breasts that stood out from her chest like two half-moons, jiggling delightfully as he toyed with them.

They were both obviously very aroused, and I began to wonder how far they were going to go. I began to feel a bit jealous. I knew if Ben was here, he and I would have been doing the same, and would very likely have ended up having sex right here in the open air. Casually I put my hand on my pubic mound and gave it a gentle squeeze. I was sure I would be very wet and wondered if I dared slip a finger inside.

Then I heard a little gasp beside me, and the words “Oh wow.” Tommy had, at last, realised something was going on and was gazing entranced at his next-door neighbour’s bare breasts.

“You’ve woken up at last, eh?” I whispered with a smile. “Don’t worry, you haven’t missed much. They’ve only just got started.”

“Oh wow,” he said again, clearly lost for words.

“Do you think we should, you know, leave them to it?” he went on, perhaps worried that Jill might get upset if she saw him watching and threaten to tell his parents he was some sort of Peeping Tom.

But I knew Jill better than that, having watched her fuck plenty of guys already. “God no,” I said. “She won’t care. In fact, she’s probably loving it, knowing we’re watching.”

Alec was still playing with Jill’s bare tits. He was sucking on one of her nipples and tweaking the other with his fingers. She looked over towards Tommy and me and gave a cheeky grin when she saw we were watching. She blew a kiss in our direction, then pulled Alec’s cock out of his shorts. It was rock hard, and his shiny knob was already clear of his protective foreskin and glistening with pre-cum.

The sight of Alec’s erection was starting to get me really excited. Given what was going on in front of my eyes, I couldn’t see any reason to hold back my own activities. I slipped one hand down inside my bikini bottoms and began to rub my pussy. I could feel myself starting to tingle already.

Tommy also had his hand inside his shorts and was playing with his cock. He was watching Jill, who now had Alec’s stiffy in her mouth and was slurping on it vigorously. But his eyes also kept flicking to my hand, as if he was imagining what was going on in there.

I wondered if he was still a bit shy and didn’t want to go too far. If he was waiting for me to take the lead, I was more than happy to do so. I smiled at him.

“My bikini’s getting in the way,” I announced. “I’m going to take it off if that’s okay with you. If you want to do the same, it’s fine.”

Without waiting for an answer, I reached up and untied my bikini top, then pulled my bottoms down. Tommy’s mouth fell open as he saw my naked body, then quickly pulled down his shorts, revealing his cock. It wasn’t fully hard but arced out from his crotch like a pale banana.

It was also rather bigger than I’d expected. Not only long but thick, too. I suddenly realised I was staring at it quite openly, as Tommy took the shaft in his hand and began to stroke it.

“That’s … impressive,” I said, truthfully. “Your girlfriend’s very lucky.”

He blushed. “She says it’s too big,” he confessed. “She won’t let me fuck her, says it’ll hurt too much. She can’t even get it in her mouth very well.”

“Don’t they teach you anything in biology these days?” I said in some surprise. “Her vagina will stretch perfectly well to take that. She needs to get a grip before some other lucky girl gets in first.”

“I wish she would,” he admitted, getting a grip on it himself and stroking it up and down.

SmoothiesKivi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SmoothiesKivi

Meanwhile, Jill and Alec were both naked too, and as we watched he rolled onto his back with his dick in the air, while she straddled him. He held his dick while she lowered herself onto it and began to bounce up and down with a delightful squelching noise.

This was too much for me.

“Right, Tommy,” I said. “I won’t tell your girlfriend if you won’t tell Ben.” Before he even had time to answer, I leant over and took his dick in my mouth. It really was a good girth, somewhere between six and seven inches, and I had to open it wide to get it all in. I sucked vigorously on his knob, and licked around the helmet, then eased forward to see how much of the length I could take. I gagged when there was still about an inch of shaft to go.

I let it slip out, moist with my saliva, and licked around the knob, then down the shaft. He had a neat tight ball sack, not too hairy, and I took it carefully into my mouth and sucked gently on his hard nuts.

“Oh, fuck yes,” he groaned, probably never having had his balls sucked before. I licked back up the cock shaft and ran my tongue round the sensitive rim of his helmet.

He’d reached down and was kneading my firm little tits in his hands as I slurped away.

“Do my nipples,” I instructed, and he obligingly began to stroke and tweak them in his fingers. They were rock-hard, and it felt great.

“Ah, that’s it,” I said, letting him know how much I was enjoying it.

I could see Jill still bouncing up and down on Alec’s dick, her tits swinging to and fro. Judging by the noises they were both making, it wouldn’t be long before they came.

I pushed Tommy down onto his back too. His erection was bobbing against my thigh as I positioned myself on top of him. I teased him by sitting down on his crotch with his stiffy in front of me and rubbing it against my tummy.

“Oh, that’s going to feel so good inside me,” I murmured. “It’s so big and hard and meaty.”

“Oh God, I want to fuck you, Annie,” gasped Tommy.

“Good, because that’s what’s going to happen.”

I raised myself up, positioned the tip of his knob between my pussy lips, then lowered myself down onto it as slowly as I could, feeling the shaft fill me. That’s one of my favourite moments in a fuck: feeling my vagina fill with thick, warm, hard cock for the first time.

Tommy had a beatific look of bliss on his face as he gazed at his dick buried inside me, then sighed as I began to ride him, lifting myself almost right off each time, then dropping back down with a “slurp.” He reached up and put his hands on my boobs, and I let him support me as I fucked him.

I heard voices beside me.

“I’m gonna come, I’m gonna come!” cried Alec.

“Come on my tits, babe,” screamed Jill in return.

I knew she was doing this so we could watch. She jumped off him and rolled onto her back next to Tommy and me, while Alec knelt next to her, his sticky cock in his hand.

“Ah baby,” he gasped, and with a few quick rubs he ejaculated. The first rope of cum splattered across her boobs, then the next one (even larger) looped across her face and even into her hair. Alec smiled at me as the next few spurts landed back on Jill’s tits, coating them with a deliciously thick, creamy goo.

I could tell poor Tommy was trying hard not to come too soon, but in the end, he couldn’t help it.

“Oh God, I’m sorry, I’m going to come,” he gasped, as I squeezed my vaginal muscles tight around his dick.

“Don’t worry, babe, it’s cool,” I reassured him. “Come on my tits, so Jill can see.”

“Oh fuck, it’s too late,” he whimpered, and I felt him start to shake as he shot his load inside me. I could tell there was a lot of it, and when at last he stopped spurting and I stood up, a great dollop of cum dripped out of me onto his tummy.

“Oh Annie, you’re full of it,” giggled Jill. “Let me clean you up.” She looked so dirty, with Alec’s cum all over her face and dripping off her boobs.

“Let me clean you first, babes, before it all rubs off,” I said. I eagerly slurped as much cum as I could off her tits, taking the time to suck on her nipples while I was about it. She moaned as I flicked the hard little buds with my tongue.

I don’t think Tommy could believe how slutty we both were.

“I’ve only ever seen this sort of thing on the net,” he said, watching as Jill opened her mouth and I let some of the cum dribble out of my mouth into hers. “I didn’t think real girls did it.”

“Well, not all of them do,” said Alec, “But Jill and Annie have been dirty girls as long as I’ve known them. I think they egg each other on a lot of the time. Seriously, mate, you need to get yourself a girlfriend who’s a bit more adventurous.”

Meanwhile, I’d just about licked all the cum off Jill. “Okay, hun, now it’s your turn,” she said, and I obediently lay back on the grass and lewdly spread my legs apart. Jill got right down between my thighs and spread my pussy lips apart with her fingers.

“Oh, I can see lots of cum in there,” she giggled and buried her face right into my sticky vulva. I squeezed my vaginal muscles to try and force out as much of the cum as possible, and Jill put her tongue inside and lapped it all up.

“Look at Tommy, he’s rock hard again,” I said. Sure enough, he had his sticky dick in his hand and was stroking it again.

Still licking me out, Jill wiggled her bare bum at him.

“If you’re up for it, you can fuck me now,” she said. “Don’t worry about Alec, he won’t mind.”

“Yeah, be my guest,” said her boyfriend happily. “You’ve got a great cock, and it seems a shame to waste a stiffy like that.”

“Oh, fuck yes,” moaned Tommy. He knelt down behind Jill, put his hands on her waist, and sank his dick straight into her pussy.

“Oh fuck,” she squealed, “You’re big!”

As Tommy began to fuck her in earnest, she left my sticky vulva and began to lick at my clitoris. It didn’t take long for the hard bud to become fully aroused, and she sucked it gently into her mouth.

I was going wild by this time, bucking my hips around and swearing. Alec was hard again too by this time, and he knelt next to me and put his dick in my mouth so I could suck him off. It’s a good job nobody saw us: Tommy fucking Jill from behind while she licked at my clit, and me with Alec’s dick halfway down my throat.

I think I came first, Jill’s expert clitoral stimulation bringing me to a roaring orgasm. Then Tommy pulled out and shot his second load all over Jill’s bum and up her back. Soon afterward, Alec spurted his own cum into my mouth, and we collapsed in a heap on the grass.

“Come here, baby,” I said to Tommy, and kissed him hard on the lips, at the same time ladling a good helping of Alec’s semen into his mouth.

“Oh God, I’ve never had another guy’s cum in my mouth before,” he gasped, then with a gulp he swallowed it down.

“Nice one,” said Alec. “Girls love a man who isn’t afraid to eat his own cum – or someone else’s.”

“That was a lot of fun,” said Jill as we relaxed on the grass. “I bet your Ben’ll wish he’d been here. Are you going to tell him?”

“I suppose I’d better,” I said. “He won’t believe I came on a picnic with you guys without something happening. Don’t worry, Tommy, he’ll be cool about it. But what about your girlfriend?”

“I might not tell her everything,” he said thoughtfully. “But if she doesn’t let me fuck her now, she’ll be my ex-girlfriend anyway. So, it might not matter.”

Which was quite a philosophical thought from one so young.

Published 
Written by naughtyannie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments