Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Summer Stroll

"Afternoon drinks on a summers day leads to a longing and need that must be acted upon"

47
22 Comments 22
4.2k Views 4.2k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Competition Entry: Swing Into Summer

You lean against the imposing black metal gate that marks the entrance to the park, watching the world go by beneath your oversized shades. The warmth of the late afternoon sun dances upon your already sun-kissed skin as you glance at your phone, double-checking the time.

Hoping to spot him before he sees you, if only to enjoy his reaction. The mere thought of which makes your smile grow.

With summer now in full swing, you’d opted for a cute summer dress. Chic and fashionable, the sort if paired with a pair of Vans or trainers, would pull off that perfect music festival vibe. Or, as you had today, paired with wedged heels to accentuate the legs, making a perfect outfit for an afternoon at the pub or evening out on the town.

Loose, slender straps sat across your shoulders, the material sculpted around your breasts, showing enough cleavage to tempt the eye. Fitted around the waist before becoming floatier to the hem that sat at knee level. With your hair tied up in a ponytail to keep the heat off and the oversized shades you knew you looked good.

Your wait is soon over. Spotting him walking your way, you slowly remove your shades and catch his gaze. His smile is infectious as he opens his arms to greet you, to which you willingly oblige.

“Mmmmmm, you taste good enough to eat,” he growls into that needy first kiss. Your hand ruffles through his dark hair as his arm wraps around your waist and pulls you tight against him in that way that told you instantly, he approved.

Knowing he'll taste your afternoon drinks with girls on your lips. That first crush gives way to the tease of tongues eager for their seductive dance as your kiss deepens. You purr into the gorgeous embrace, tasting and savouring his soft growls.

Finally, you break the kiss, your brow against his as your gazes meet. You know, he knew you could lose yourself in his piercing dark eyes alone. His radiant smile gives it away.

“I hope that’s a promise,” you purr back at him. Words that make him smirk and leave you both giggling.

“Evidently, you’ve had a good afternoon?” His hands rest on the dip of your waist, his gorgeous eyes drinking you all up as you hoped they would.

“You know the Tavern’s new garden area is a sun trap in this weather?” you answer.

“I’m surprised you got a table on a day like this,” as your hand slips into his, fingers interlocking. You push off the metal gate and begin slowly meandering into the greenery of the city park.

“Well, we left that to Mandy to flirt with the barman and miraculously a reserved one became unreserved!” You answer with a raise of the eyebrow.

“Why doesn’t that surprise me?” Fully aware of Mandy’s full-throttle way of getting exactly what she wanted. “I thought we were going to meet there?”

“Well, that was the plan, but then Ross called to say he’s got us in at the new rooftop terrace bar off Potters Street, so they’ve all headed there,”

“You didn’t want to go with them?” He questions inquisitively.

“Maybe I’ve missed you and didn’t want to share you with anyone just yet,” you answer, playfully biting your lip and trying to act all coy. He smiles once more, moving his mouth close to your ear as you slowly amble your way along the snaking path that weaves through the patchwork of greenery. “It was only last night that you had me,” he whispers just for you to hear. “Rather rampantly too,” causing an instant stain upon your cheeks.

“Mmmmm, maybe you’ve left me wanting more,” you giggle.

Steamy memories firmly etched in your mind. The ravenous way you both fell through the door, clothes discarded in a whirlwind of lust and desire. The way he ravaged you against the hallway wall before the pleasures of the bedroom until the early hours. Only cursing when he had to leave you sleeping in the early hours for work.

“There’s no rush though,” you continue, leading him by the hand off the designated path and onto the luscious green grass, interspersed with groups and couples enjoying the fine late afternoon weather.

You chose a spot a little way from others. The park was thankfully not as busy as it would have been several hours ago but even so within eyesight were several sun worshippers, a couple playing cards on a picnic blanket, and beyond, a group of twenty-somethings lost to laughter, conversation, and music. Not to mention those walking or running along the designated paths.

“Thought we can just enjoy some of the two of us time first,” as you stop, and both sit on the grass. His smile matches yours as you enjoy his warm gaze, slowly tilting your mouth to his once more to savor the crush of his lips. The touch of his hand on your chin and then on your cheek makes the butterflies flutter deep in your stomach.

In the most natural of ways, you find yourselves laying down, your head resting on your tucked arm mirroring him. Soft, delicate, teasing kisses interlace with consuming smiles and gazes. Your fingers lightly trace his defined torso through his tee-shirt, on their way to rest on the denim of his thigh.

“Have you missed me?” He questions with a playful raise of the eyebrow, knowing full well the answer. Your actions forthright enough to leave him in no doubt a mix of afternoon sunshine and cocktails had left wanton.

“Maybe,” you coyly respond while discreetly brushing your hand over the top of his jeans. Teasing your fingertip upon his groin, ever-so-slowly tracing the outline of what delicious treat lay beneath.

“Maybe I should let you go out afternoon drinking with the girls more often,” he suggests playfully.

You can’t help but laugh and playfully swot his thigh. His hinted accusation was one that publicly you’d profusely deny. Privately, however, the response would be altogether different.

Pushing him back into the grass you slowly straddle him, thighs sliding on either side of his. You sit upright upon his lap, ensuring his eyes are solely on you.

“Anyway, do you like my dress?” You ask, taking the hem and pulling it out over your thighs. A simple yet deliberate action.

“It’s gorgeous,” he answers as you enjoy the feel of his eyes upon you. “And even more gorgeous on you,” to which you can’t hide your delight. He always knew the right thing to say to make you amazing.

Leaning onto him, your bodies brush and your hands cup his dark stubble as you kiss him once more. A slow, lingering kiss where lips melt, and tongues dance their erotic tango.

"Awwww, well, this dress and me are all yours,” you purr, slowly sitting back upright upon him. Your dress floats over him, blissfully hiding the gentle grind of your hips against him.

You can feel his reaction beneath his denim. The swelling and thickening of his arousal as you playfully tease and toy with him in the public space.

Lilulilee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lilulilee

“You’re so naughty,” he purrs. His eyes smoulder as he gets the perfect view of you straddled upon him.

“Moi?” You tease, taking a quick look around before discreetly slipping your hand under the hem of your dress and slowly beginning to pop the buttons of his denim.

“Are you for real?” Taken aback at your actions, his words tail off as you expertly free his manhood from the constraints of both his denim and underwear beneath.

“You…” he gasps. Your nimble fingers wrap around his thick, hard shaft that swells and twitches under your playful touch.

“Shush,” you stop him quickly. Not letting him say any more.  With a slight shift in the angle, you brush against his unsheathed cock.

That startled look in his eyes as he realised how serious you were. That last-minute trip to the restroom to remove the intricate lace concealing your surprise. “Oh God baby!” He exclaims.  The volume of his words, as risqué as they are. Fortunately, no one is looking, blissfully unaware of the sexual tension simmering between you.

“I thought I’d remove them, just for you,” as you slowly grind against him. Your surprise is now unwrapped and dancing through his thoughts. Your moist lips smear your excited state against his thick shaft beneath your dress.

“Are you sure?” He questions, but he doesn’t need your answer. Once more you slip your hand under your dress, quickly and discreetly angling his shaft so his tip pressed between your lips.

Hands back on his chest you playfully smile, feeling him slowly sink inside your slick wet velvet.

“No one can see. Just two lovers caught up in one another,” you purr as your hands press firmer into his chest as you sink upon him. Actions that cause him to growl and you to gasp. Thankfully, your proximity to others is just about far enough away.

You could feel your breathing quicken. The thunder of your heart as your fantasy becomes a reality. Biting your lip and closing your eyes for a moment, lost to the sensation of his beautiful cock penetrating you, stretching your walls around his thick member. Inch by gorgeous inch, till you have all of him, throbbing deep within. That delicious feeling of being perfectly filled, so divine.

“Oh fuck!” He gasps. Your eyes open and return their stormy gaze to his as you slowly circle and grind against him.

He felt so good. Better than ever. The daring location adds fuel to the fire. God, you were so aroused, feeling your liquid lust leaking down your thighs as you try to remain composed and not draw attention to your antics.

“I bet this is sweet torture,” you purr as your need becomes more desperate. You can see that look in his eyes as your sex clenches and ripples around his arousal, sensing his longing to push with his hips.

His strong hands rest on your dress, caressing your thighs beneath the floaty fabric, as he holds your gaze.

You knew he wanted more. That primitive and most animalistic desire to thrust powerfully, claiming what is his, yet constrained by the setting and surroundings.

You wonder whether the sun worshipper, whose head had lolled in your direction, was asleep behind their shades or fully aware of your antics. Watching and enjoying, not fooled by the well-positioned material of your dress. Regardless, you were increasingly more aroused by the second, the heat building rapidly between your thighs.

“I do hope you’re going to fuck me hard later,” you pant. Squeezing your thighs tighter, loving the way he feels deeper inside you when you do. The pressure on your increasingly more sensitive clit as you do, is gorgeously delicious.

“You’re evil!” He growls. Pleasure dances over his face as you sense him riding those beautiful waves. Feeling each one more intense than the last. The caress of your thigh gives way to a growing grip. His growls that he tries to hide, beginning to catch in the humid air.

The torment is not only his. More aroused than ever before, you yearn to slide up and down his shaft. Daring to rock your hips a little more while keeping him deep inside you. God, you wish you could feel him grip your waist and pull you into his every ploughing thrust. That longing to be fucked passionately and wantonly burning through your mind.

The summer sun dances on your skin as you arch your head back. Your hand on your neck, fingertips teasing as you focus on the building sensations. As the heat claims, your sex tightens around his gorgeous cock.  A soft moan escapes you, causing you to bite down hard on your bottom lip as the sensations build to a crescendo. The sensation of him filling you on the ragged edge, throbbing so gorgeously deep, so close to falling into the inky abyss.

Again, you return your stormy eyes to your lover. Grinding and clenching tightly around his throbbing cock. Finding it increasingly harder not to lift just a little and ride him as you had last night. Your thighs tense and you feel your slick wet velvet tighten around him as he pulses more violently. Fighting the urge to moan, you clamp your hand over your mouth as you finally let go.

Your orgasm hits powerfully. That most delicious release of endorphins that melt your mind and leave your body pulsing and trembling in its wake. As ecstasy claims you in the most beautiful of ways, your rosy cheeks and flushed skin become even hotter to the touch,

Through your stormy gaze, you see his eyes close and his face as your orgasm claims his. The twitch and throb of his magnificent cock are instantly followed by that growing wet sensation as he erupts inside you. Your contracting pussy eagerly milks his throbbing shaft as he fills you with his creamy seed.

Both gasping for air, lost in the orgasmic bliss, soft pants carry in the gentle breeze. You collapse down on his chest, floating on the waves of euphoria as you desperately seek oxygen.

Looking around you see the couple midway through another card game and the twenty-somethings still consumed in their music and laughter. All blissfully unaware of your lust-fuelled tryst under the late afternoon sun. As for the sun worshippers, you can’t tell whether there’s a smile on their lips or whether there simply lost to their dreams.

You lean forward to feel your lover's lips against yours. His soft growl mingles with your purr as you kiss sensuously, basking in the glow of your climaxes. His fingers lightly trace your back, tingling you.

You slowly move your mouth alongside his ear. "Now for the rest of the night you’re going to know that not only do I have no panties on," you whisper huskily, pausing for effect. "And you've leaked all down my inner thighs," you purr, enjoying the delight in his face and the growl in your ear. Tonight, was going to be a very hot one!

Published 
Written by Whispered_Words
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments