Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Walk in The Woods

"a couple continue their exploration"

6
3 Comments 3
3.2k Views 3.2k
1.4k words 1.4k words

I looked at my watch as I drove into the shopping mall’s rear parking lot, found an empty spot, pulled in, and let the engine idle. I looked at my watch. I was right on time. In a minute or two, my cellphone rang.

“I’m here. I’m getting out of the car now.”

“Right, I’ll be at the rear entrance to Sears when you come out.”

We had this down to a science. Sandy was parked at the other end of the mall. I knew exactly how long it would take her to walk through the mall and out the back entrance of Sears.

She’s the most unusual woman I’ve ever known. I’ve never asked her how old she is but I would guess late 40’s, about my age anyway. She has a sweet shy smile and a gentile, almost passive personality.  She is a little chubby, has smallish breasts, and a not unattractive ass.   

We’d met in a hook-up chat room and then Skyped for a bit. When we were comfortable with each other we met and took a long ride in my truck. We both knew what we were there for. It was our primary focus, but we got along well.

The second time we met we found a deserted parking spot on the now-empty beach. 

We kissed and in no time her panties were off and I fingered to two orgasms. Then I unbuttoned my pants and pulled out my cock. She leaned over and took it in her mouth. She was good at it and needed no encouragement. 

That was nearly two years ago and we have become friends not just lovers. We enjoy each other’s company and more importantly know what each of us likes and we try to push each other’s hot button whether we’re into it not. The sex keeps us together but we care about each other and buy small gifts for birthdays and during the holidays.

We fucked the first time at her house when her husband was out for the day. It was straight missionary position but she was hungry and eager and so was I. By now we’re done it every way possible. She’s always accommodating.

I counted the seconds in my mind and then pulled up just as she was coming out of Sears. She was in the truck in seconds and a minute later we were out of the mall and onto the highway.

“Any problems, I asked”?

“No, everything’s fine,” she said, pulling her skirt out from under her. “Andrew is out until late this afternoon. We should have plenty of time.”

I reached over for her hand and gave it a squeeze. 

“Are you sure you're still up for this”?

“Yes, I think so. We’re going to use my cellphone, right”?

“Right. You’ll have to the whole thing on your phone so it'll be in safe hands. We can watch it together in the truck afterward.”

It was a warm Fall day without a cloud in the sky. Perfect weather for late October. Perfect for what we had planned.

I turned off at Oak Hollow Road and followed it to one of the service entrances to Bitter Rock State Park. All the tourists had gone home and the park was closed for the year. There was only one park ranger and he never left the front gate. 

We bumped down the dirt road until we could go no further. We were near a narrow path that wandered through the woods until it ended about a hundred and fifty yards away into an open meadow.

I shut off the engine and we kissed.

“Are you excited.”

“I’m crazy is what I am,” she laughed a little shakily. “But yeah, my motor is racing a bit.”

“Okay. Give me your cell phone and I’l met on the other side. Give me a minute or two to get there.”

I waited for what seemed an age. I could just make out the truck through the woods and I wondered if she’d backed out.

Then I saw her.  I started the camera on her cell. She was stark naked. Naked in the woods. All she had on were her sneakers. I looked at her shaved pussy and watched her tits jiggle slightly with each step. With one hand I reached into my jeans to straighten out my swelling cock. This was one of the wildest things we’d ever done and I was as hot as hell.

AnnieGo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnieGo

She made her way toward me until she got to the small dead tree that blocked the path. Its bark had fallen off long ago and it was as smooth as if someone had sanded it. 

She swung one leg over and paused, straddling it. Then leaning forward to steady herself she rubbed her pussy back and forth for a minute or two looking in my direction. Then she climbed off and in a few minutes, she came to the woods laughing.

“Well, I did it! Did you get it all?”

I nodded as I turned her so her back was to me and I could reach underarms to feel her tits and pinch her nipples. 

“You’re a brave girl. How did it feel?”

“Wild!  It was arousing, there is no question of that. Feeling the air on my body as I walked was amazing and being naked where someone might see me really got me going.  I don’t think my nipples ever got so hard. God, I felt so free…and so lewd.”

We started back to the truck.

“Are you wet?”

“Oh, yes!” 

“We can’t let that go to waste. Did you get off on the log long? That wasn’t in the script.”

“I knew I was going to do it when we checked the place out. I just didn’t tell you.”

“Was it good? It sure made me hard!”

“It turned me on because I knew it was turning you on. It was smooth enough. I could have cum I think if I’d been brave enough to keep going.”

We’d just come up to the log.

“Want a second shot at it?”

“I don’t know. It’s tempting. But I’ll probably need something to finish me off.”

“Well, give a try. I plan to finish you off anyway.”

I helped her back on the log and she began rubbing her pussy back and forth. After a few minutes, she stopped. 

“It’s just not doing it, Rob. It was rougher than I thought. I’m getting a little sore.”

I helped her off and we walked back to the truck. When we got there she bent over, holding the front bumper with her ass in the air, her legs slightly spread.

“You said you were going to finish me off,” she said, looking over her shoulder.

She’s unusually tight for a woman with two children, It normally takes me a couple of thrusts to get completely in. But she was so swollen and wet I slipped into her with one smooth motion. 

“God, I’m close.”

I fucked her hard, ramming my cock as deep as it would go. You could have heard the slap of flesh against flesh from a mile away. It didn’t take long. She stiffened, let out a deep sigh and her legs went weak. I helped support her until she could walk and we got back in the truck.      

She was still naked while we watched the video with our arms around each other.

“That was sexy as hell even though you looked a little like a timid rabbit at the start.”

She laughed as she started to dress.

“I was a little timed at first. I was timid about a lot of things until I met you. Andrew has no imagination. You’re a nasty man taking advantage of an innocent thing like me. Just keep doing it! If you told me ten years ago I’d be doing kinky things like this I wouldn’t have believed it.”

“Are you sorry about the kinky things Sandy? Was it as good as you hoped? Any regrets?”

“No regrets. I’ve always had a kinky side and you make it so easy for me to live the fantasy world I thought I’d never have. Everything is good when we’re together and the sex is amazing. What’s our next adventure going to be?”

Published 
Written by Paul1980
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments