Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Walk In The Forest

"Getting back to nature"

13
2 Comments 2
1.8k Views 1.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words

It was late morning before they woke, rays of sunlight slipping through the curtains and spilling over the duvet. The warmth of the day was becoming apparent and the sound of nature floated in through the window they had left open last night. They both milled around lazily, getting showered and dressed in their own time and catching quick touches of each other as they slipped past. It felt like a Sunday, but it was even more comforting to realise it was a bank holiday, making it feel like they were playing truant.

By eleven o'clock they were pulling out of the driveway and enjoying the wind as it rushed through their open windows, the background rumble of the Aston Martin seeming as natural as the rivers and trees they sped past. After a pleasant journey through the winding country lanes, they arrived at a forest far away from civilisation. Taking a hamper and her camera with them, they made their way over the tree bark and between two large conifers where the tourist path began. As they walked through the woods, sunlight splattered through the canopy above and left a warming glow on the fauna below.

'Give me a minute,' she asked as she noticed an 'Oyster' mushroom at the foot of an elm tree. Her interest in photography was newly found, but she had a good eye and was eager to keep practicing.

Birds rustled the undergrowth, and the occasional rabbit would dash for freedom across their path as they wound their way through the trails and between the coppices. Every so often they would pause as a potential photoshoot presented itself, or they'd spot a rare bird of prey seeking its quarry.

After a lengthy stroll into the 'heart' of the forest, they sat down to open the hamper. They were far away from the noises of everyday life and could have been the last two people on earth for all they knew. They lay on the woodland floor picking lazily at the food they'd cobbled together before leaving the house, chunks of bread ripped from the loaf and layered with scoops of pate.

'For a picnic, this ain't bad,' he said as he gazed at the scenery before him.

'And we've yet to open the Champagne,' she whispered as she drew the bottle out of the hamper, her eyes focused solely on him.

'Where are the glasses?' he enquired, looking into the basket.

'I didn't pack any,' she smiled as she leaned back with the bottle and undid the belt from her wrap-around dress. 'I was hoping you'd pop your cork over me,' she said as the dress fell away, revealing black sheer underwear and stockings.

He leaned over her and kissed her hard on the mouth, his tongue darting inside to find hers and his head twisting to reach deeper and deeper. She held the bottle between her legs, startled but enjoying the cold glass against her inner thighs. She pulled it closer and harder against her panties, feeling its hardness against her damp pussy, the coldness turning her clit into stone, then started sliding it up and down over herself.

He took the bottle from her but left it gently touching her legs as he removed the soft metal covering, then unwound the cage keeping the cork in place. As he twisted the cork, the bottle slipped deliciously over her clit, soaking her underwear. The cork flew out, disturbing some birds and a shot of champagne exploded over her body.

UrMissGoddess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
UrMissGoddess

'That better not be the only thing to explode over me,' she said, a smile curling her lips as the bubbles from the champagne fizzed on her skin. She sat up with her arms behind her and her hair falling to the ground.

'Drink up, honey,' she ordered, her legs slightly parted.

He gently poured a small amount into her mouth, which she only swallowed half of, letting the remainder drip over her chin and down her neck.

'You need more than that,' she said. 'Cover me in it, you fucker'.

Needing no further encouragement, he stood up and poured a liberal amount over her face, neck and between her breasts.

'You're missing it,' she said as she felt the cold liquid run down to her navel. He knelt and ran a tongue over her stomach and unto her bra.

'This needs to come off,' he said, unclasping it with one hand and running his tongue under her jaw. Her bra fell away, leaving him to suck on the pert and hard nipples left behind. He squeezed and sculpted her breasts as his tongue flicked from one nipple to the other and gently pulled them. He stood up, unbuckling his jeans as he did so, and stood astride her before kneeling before her with his cock between her tits. The bottle tilted as more champagne flowed out and landed over his firmly wedged cock.

'I want to drink that,' she ordered. 'I want to suck your cock dry.'

He thrust forward, letting her tongue catch the tip of his member before pulling back, letting her grip his cock between her lips on a couple of occasions. Then he pushed her back and turned to a 69 position, holding his cock down so she could really take him in her mouth. The remaining champagne he poured over her panties, enjoying the view as the see-through material stuck to the lips of her cunt. He pulled them aside and ran his tongue from top to bottom, not really caring about the champagne, more enjoying the warmth and wetness of her pussy. He buried his face inside her as she greedily sucked on his hard cock, pumping up and down, eager to see the cum inside.

As he buried himself as far as he could in her warm mouth, he spread her legs further apart and brought the bottle to rest on her moist lips. Without saying a word, she instantly grabbed the bottle and forced it deep inside her cunt, letting out a loud moan as it slid inside her. He spread her lips as she fucked herself with the bottle and bucked his hips as he fucked her face, the pressure building to an uncontrollable peak.

As she drove the bottle deep within her, she tensed, all her muscles becoming taught, and a jet of cum exploded from her pussy covering everything in its way. He couldn't hold off any longer and growled as his spunk filled her mouth, and she hungrily swallowed what she could. She continued licking him to get every last bit as he reciprocated, using his fingers to pull her pussy apart and let his tongue delve into its furthest reach.

'Now I want to take some proper photos,' she said, bending over to reach the camera.

Published 
Written by Drshpock
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments