Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Outdoor Savaging

"Emma refuses Sam's advances, then pays for it dearly in the night air..."

11
1 Comment 1
2.2k Views 2.2k
2.2k words 2.2k words

"Anything you want," you say confidently to me. "Are you afraid I can't handle it?" you finish.

It was late, the sun was down, and the air was still warm. Your first beer in a few weeks was having some fantastic effects on your libido as you sat on the deck steps, me walking the brick path back towards you. We were eager for each other, aggressively at this point after I had spent the day sending you videos of my cock exploding cum across the bathroom and whispering things like, "I want to feel the heat from your pussy on my lips," throughout dinner.

As the sun disappeared, the only thing that remained visible was your silhouette illuminated by the light from the kitchen window. I notice your nipples hardening through your white shirt, my excitement growing as I approach you. I stand you up and walk you down to the bottom step so we are eye level when my feet step down to the bricks. We kiss hard, our lips pushing into each other with surprising force. You move back and we stare at each other, our lust moving through our bodies, our breathing becoming heavy from the tension and anxiety of wanting to fuck each other's brains out.

"Anything?" I ask.

"Anything," you respond.

I cover your hand with mine, giving it a gentle squeeze, before guiding it down to my rigid member, causing you to moan as you feel it throb in your palm. I place my hands on your shoulders, massage them, and then kiss your neck while moaning softly in your ear as you stroke me through my pants. When I feel precum dripping from the tip, I squeeze your shoulders tightly.

I guide you slowly down and you never break eye contact, even when your butt hits the step. You sit and I hook your fingers on my shorts and pull the elastic waistband down, my hard cock pulling down with it before snapping back up, pointing straight ahead. You bite your lip and look around, the crescent moon barely illuminating the cloudy night sky.

"Anything includes anywhere, my love. You will put those lips over that tip and suck hard, or I'll tie you up and fuck your mouth until I cum twice." I tell you.

Your eyes open slightly at the bold statement, smiling and stifling a laugh. You bend forward, kissing the wet tip of my member then pulling away and looking up at me in defiance. You lean back and cross your arms, your lips glistening with precum. I pull my shorts up, walk past you up the steps, and go inside.

I return and stand directly in front of you. "I warned you..." I put down a pair of scissors, then grab your hand pulling it over to the railing and use a zip tie to fasten your hand to the banister. I quickly did it on the other hand and move back to stand in front of you.

You move your hands around, testing the tightness of the hard plastic against your wrists. You look back around, then back up to me. I take my shorts off, standing naked from the waist down. Your breathing gets heavy and you smile. The small bit of alcohol replaces the apprehension you would normally be feeling with excitement. Lustful excitement.

Using the scissors, I cut the collar of your old white T-shirt. I grab the tears at the collar, rip your shirt down the middle and step forward, squeezing your breasts and pressing my cock between them. I groan hard, then grab my cock and slap your nipples with my tip. You moan and smile up at me. I put my hands on either side of your head and brush the hair around your ears. Your body jolts with lust as the warm wind breezes over you, my cock at your lips, and your chest fluttering from the intoxicating passion of being used sexually in view of neighboring homes.

I push your head towards me, and your mouth welcomes my stiff penis by sucking eagerly at the head before I thrust forward, moving deeper in your mouth. My shaft glides over your soft tongue before my hands move through your hair and grasp fistfuls of and I start pounding your warm, soft mouth. Your eyes close, focusing on taking and pleasing my throbbing cock. I pull out of your mouth and you open your eyes as I bend down and kiss you hard.

"You could have played nice, but now you're going to be my little cum slut." I whisper, putting my cock back in your mouth and pounding away at your throat.

You want to put your hands against my thighs to keep me from railing your tonsils, but your wrists catch on the ties. The slight pain makes your nipples hard and you notice your vagina pulsing and getting wet as your body betrays you against the abuse. I notice your nipples and pull my dick from your mouth.

"I knew you liked getting your mouth fucked by a big cock," I whisper, pinching your nipples and pulling gently before putting my lips around your areolas and sucking.

My tongue swirls around your nipples before stopping and flicking each quickly back and forth with my rough, wet tongue. Your body jolts from being overstimulated and your hands struggle in their place. I put my hands around your sweatpants and underwear and pull them down to your ankles and move two fingers to your clit, massaging in circles with your swelling clit between my fingers.

Your body's lust instinctively makes your hips rock against my hand, and I can feel how wet you are getting. I put my free hand behind your head and guide your lips back to my cock. I pick right back up furiously thrusting, pounding that sweet mouth as one finger slowly penetrates your vagina.

My legs tremble as I pull my finger out and suck your delicious wetness off my finger, swallowing hard. You look up as my eyes close and my body trembles. I look down into your inviting eyes, pull my cock out of your mouth and stroke the first hot rope of cum onto your chin and neck. You open your mouth and tilt your head back as the next load explodes out on your tongue. You heave your exquisite chest out, each successive load of sperm spraying your tits and stomach as you show me the cum in your mouth before swallowing it.

I catch my breath as the last of my semen falls on your bare thighs. I put my half-rigid and cum covered penis back to your lips and move two fingers to the entrance of your trembling vagina. You moan around my soft cock, sucking the sperm off and closing your eyes as the pressure at your tight hole breaks and my fingers enter you.

Agata_Stone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Agata_Stone

My cock starts twitching fast and growing in your mouth as the vibrations from your moaning drives me wild. Your moans pick up as my fingers move in and out slowly, but deeper with each thrust as your aching pussy stretches over my fingers. My manhood is back to full strength, pounding away at your mouth. Your head bobs up and down my shaft when I pick up the pace between your legs.

Your pants and underwear around your ankles, your smooth thighs spread all the way apart, exposing your beautiful body to the warm air and giving me enough room to fuck you fast and hard with my fingers. I stop and pull out my fingers occasionally to rub your clit, my eyes closing when the sweet taste of your swelling clit floods my mind. Your mouth hungrily moves over my penis, the movement makes the still-warm cum from my first climax slide down your naked body, your tits bouncing as you suck your husband's cock.

"I'm going to free one hand so you can rub your clit while I finger your pussy. I want you to cum as my next load hits your face," I say to you.

With scissors in hand, I set your right hand free and immediately kiss you fervently. My hand moves back to your vagina, and I push three inside you this time as my other hand moves behind your head. You caress your clit as your pussy conforms to my hand and I moan when I feel you constrict over my fingers.

"You're such a good slut for daddy, Emma," I say before putting my cock back in your mouth.

I continue, "I'm going to use your fingers and my cock to stretch you out with next. But only after you've been a good slut and taken my cock in your throat again."

Upon hearing that, your eyes shut tight, and your fingers move fast and hard over your clit as my fingers penetrate your perfect vagina. I move my hand off your head and cup your sexy tits, squeezing each and moving back and forth, tugging at your nipples. You moan and your legs shake, precum wetness spilling out around my fingers, and keep swirling your tongue around the head of my cock, sucking hard at it while groaning.

Your head tilts back and I stroke my painfully stiff cock fervently as your climax incapacitates you, your body stuck under waves of ecstasy as I whisper, "That's right, Emma, cum for me. Cum hard on my fingers, my perfect slut."

At the end, my voice gets shaky and my legs weaken as my orgasm flows through my body. Your head is still back, you moan and smile as hot cum erupts on your neck, sliding down your chest as your breasts heave through your climaxed breathing. Your head tilts back down in time to see me cut your last hand free. I pull your pants off your body entirely as you massage very slow circles around your clit, still feeling your orgasm.

I bend over and kiss you, then pull your hair and whisper, "Get in the grass and bend over, slut. Then turn and look at me."

I let go of your hair and slap your ass hard as you stand. The cracking sound echoes as you bend down and crawl in the grass, looking back at me.

"Now put two fingers in your wet pussy and slowly massage your g-spot," I demand.

You comply, moving your hand between your legs and using your middle and ring finger to enter yourself, your pointer and pinky pressed upwards against your labia. You moan as your fingers move deep and your fingertips press against the ridges of your g-spot and massage back and forth.

Your body relaxes against your movements, your knees digging between the grass and into the ground. The warm air catches you by surprise and makes you aware of every cum soaked patch of skin. My cock stiffens with the night air, watching my incredible wife's body succumb to overwhelming pleasure. Your free hand, on the ground to support you, takes a handful of grass when you feel my hands grasp your hips.

"Keep your fingers in that warm pussy," I whisper, and you can feel my cock brush over your fingers as it presses against your entrance, then pushing inside you slowly.

We both moan loudly. Me, as I feel your fingers pushing on my shaft as you massage your g-spot, and you moan as my cock, inside you alongside your fingers, stretches your tight pussy and throbs all the way till it hits your cervix. You rock hard, pushing your sexy ass back until it hits my abdomen and my balls slap against your hand. You rock harder and harder, groaning as your body starts to quake.

"I'm going to cum on your fat cock, Sam! I'm going to cum, keep fucking your slut into the ground, daddy! I want everyone to hear my moans as I grip your cock and milk the cum out of it!”

I was so captivated by your words that I did not notice I was holding my breath with desire.

"I'm coming on your cock, Sam," you say as I squeeze, then slap your ass.

I penetrate you deeply as your creamy essence spills down your thighs. I watch as your breasts bounce with each thrust in the grass. I reach forward, squeezing your tits and rubbing the cum on your neck and tits over your chest and stomach. I continue to thrust with force, fucking you passionately until I grab your shoulders and push you back against me. My cock throbs and paints the inside of your vagina with your husband's sperm as you pull your fingers out and stimulate your clit.

You can feel the first few explosions as thick sprays of warm semen fire out and hit your cervix. You move your fingers back inside you, pushing past my cock to stretch you further again as your other hand moves to your clit. Your face in the grass, you groan as I fill you with my hot seed, and your hands bring your climax to a crescendo. I move in and out slowly before collapsing on the ground next to you, both of us panting.

"I hope I didn't lock the door by accident..." I say and we both laugh before cuddling naked together in the grass.

Published 
Written by Sam_and_Emma
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments