Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Campfire Stories

"It is NOT your traditional campfire story"

8
0 Comments 0
4.3k Views 4.3k
4.0k words 4.0k words

It was already dusk. Deep darkness enveloped everything around. The blissful silence was broken only by the sounds of the nocturnal animals, which only now were waking up to life. There was a specific smell of trees in the air. Despite the late hour, the forest did not seem scary, on the contrary, it gave the impression of a peaceful oasis open to visitors of all kinds.

However, in one place it was evident that time did not stand still. A bonfire was burning by the lake, not far from the camp barracks. The burning wood sizzled, an almost red glow illuminating the darkness. People were sitting around the fire, a group of friends grilling sausages, marshmallows, sipping cheap alcohol, and chatting – ordinary youth enjoying the charms of life.

“...the last of them hid in the barn that stood on the path of his escape. He already thought he had lost the pursuit when he felt a painful thrust in the back. A harpoon pierced him right through, and blood splattered in all directions. It was the last thing he saw before he fell dead. The man chopped off his head and took it to his hut. There he turned it into a lantern and put it next to the others. The community called him ‘The Cruel Fisherman.’ Apparently, to this day, he walks by the lake illuminating his way with a lantern made of a human head. The end,” the ginger boy ended his story. “What do you think?
I bet you're shaking with fear,” he asked the audience and smiled to himself.

“I would not be so sure. I saw your grading card. This is what I would call a real horror,” the petite blonde replied and stuck her tongue out at him.

The group burst out laughing.

The boy, however, was not moved by this. “You liked my story, didn't you Jenna?”

“Sorry, Doug. A plus for the efforts, though,” the girl responded and raised her thumb up. “Unfortunately for you, you cannot compete with the ‘Professor Monocle’. You are a bunch of morons. You can't remember a simple formula. You will see, I will leave you all for the second year...” Jenn began to speak, trying her best to parody the physics teacher's voice.

As she did so, once again, the entire group burst out laughing.

“Fine, fine, I give up,” the boy admitted, resigned. “Sarah, it's your turn” - he said, directing his words towards an athletically built brunette.

“Heh. So be it,” the brunette agreed and started telling her story. “Apparently, this story really happened. It was supposed to be a hundred kilometers away from here...”

It wasn't long before Jenna noticed that she was drifting away. No, she wasn't sleepy, it is just her thoughts started to be very fleeting. Memories flooded into her head and grew clearer. Maybe it was the mesmerizing flame of the fire, or maybe it was just the alcohol flowing through her veins. Whatever it was, the girl wasn't going to fight it. She could no longer hear her friends' voices or the forest. She delved deeper and deeper into her own memories.

It was about two or three years ago. The circumstances were very similar to these now. Forest, campsite, fire, lake... yes, lake... The holidays were drawing to a close and Jenn was mercilessly bored without big ideas for spending those last moments. Then, while walking aimlessly around the city, she found a brochure promoting a camp by the lake. Having no other interesting ideas, she decided to go.

She had positive memories of that time. The weather was good, the food was fine, and she always loved communing with nature. Overall, the girl had a nice experience. She even learned this and that about survival. However, she remembered one thing particularly strongly.

It was really hot then. Even the trees did not provide sufficient protection from the sun. There was hardly any wind. Jenna protected herself as best she could. One of her favorite ways to deal with the heat was swimming in the lake at night. At night, because she could be alone, and finally the temperature was slightly lower than during the day.

This was also the case on THIS day. The sun finally let go and allowed the moon to take over. The sky was clear, no cloud dared to cover its majesty. The light reflected from the moon's silvery disk to the company of the stars illuminated everything around. It was almost as bright as day. 

The conditions were perfect, so Jenn, smiling on her lips, came to her favorite place, stripped naked, left her clothes folded in her ankles on the land, and jumped into the water. She relaxed and enjoyed her time only for herself. She didn't know at the time that she wasn't alone at all.

Peter reached the lake by one of the many paths available. He stood in front of the body of water and breathed a sigh of relief. He looked around a few times, scratching his chin. “Hmm... if I turn now and walk about a hundred or two hundred meters, I will come to the path that leads to my camp. Or at least I think so...” he thought.

The truth was, Peter was lost. He wandered in the woods for at least an hour. The lake was his benchmark, and he was glad to see it. However, he still had a long way to go to the camp. The boy was an amateur naturalist and he wanted to observe the local flora and fauna up close. Unfortunately, sometimes he has been losing himself too much in his hobby, which translated into today's situation.

Hoping that his memory had not disappointed him, Peter continued on his journey. At one point, he heard noises coming from the surrounding silence. He stopped and stood still. The boy tried to listen while suppressing his nerves. It wasn't until he calmed down a bit that he realized the sound he was hearing was a splash of water. “Has anyone been swimming at this time? Maybe this someone will tell me how to get to the camp,” he thought and started to head towards the source of the sound, still being alert.

Peter cautiously peeked out from behind the bushes that served as his hideout, but as soon as he saw what was happening, he immediately stepped back and hid, hoping he hadn't been noticed. What he saw stunned him. He never expected this. Still trying to calm his heart, after a while he pushed back the branches of the bush and cautiously peered out.

He rubbed his eyes, hoping it wasn't just a dream, but it seemed unreal to him. A woman was swimming in the water. It wouldn't be surprising if it weren't for the fact that she was completely naked. The boy found himself unable to take his eyes off her. And no wonder. The girl had a great figure. Slender, but with distinct indents. The moonlight illuminated her silhouette. Her breasts were not particularly large, but firm, they moved gracefully with her every move. As the girl stood sideways to him, her outline stimulated his imagination. Her ass, though not so accentuated, was also flawless. Her hair was completely black and wet from bathing. They stuck to her neck and shoulder blades dripping with water.

She swam freely, changing her technique from time to time, unintentionally giving Peter a show he admired with delight. She moved neatly, gently pushing away successive cubic meters of water. It wasn't an original thought, but at that moment she reminded him of a mythical mermaid.

Finally, she stopped and stood motionless, facing the middle of the lake, her back to him. The girl stretched lazily, then grabbed her hair and began to squeeze it out of the excess water. “Do you like what you see?!” she yelled suddenly.

A shiver ran down Peter's spine, his heart beating faster. “It can't be that he's talking to me. She couldn't see me, could she?” he asked himself quietly. He was too afraid to move. He waited to see what would happen.

“You, in the bushes! If you are so brave then come over here and come face to face with me! Or maybe you'd rather me scream and wake up the whole forest?!” she exclaimed once more.

Peter's heart was pounding like a hammer. But, seeing no other way out, he pulled himself together and left the hiding place. The girl stood waist-deep in the water with her arms folded across her chest, and she was looking at him more curiously than malevolently. He approached her and looked at her.

“You don't seem like a pervert to me,” she said, eyeing him up and down.

"Because I'm not," he replied honestly. “I lost my way to my camp, got here somehow, and then I heard some noises. I walked towards them hoping to find someone to show me the way, then I ran into you and somehow... ekhem, I couldn't stop looking at you,” he added embarrassed.

“I am inclined to believe you. Then I guess I should be grateful for the compliment,” she said and smiled at him.

“Well, my camp, ‘Beech Hut;’ do you know how to get there?” Peter asked.

Jenna put one hand on her hip and the other grabbed a strand of wet hair and began to twirl it frivolously on her finger. Her now exposed breasts presented gracefully in front of the embarrassed man. Water droplets on her skin flickered in the moonlight. “Maybe I do, maybe I don’t,” she replied carefully.

“So could you tell me? Please?”

“Of course. However, you were shamelessly watching me. I must be entitled to some kind of compensation, right?”

“I-I-I guess so…”

“Great. Then undress and step into the water.” Jenna demanded.

The man's eyes widened in surprise and he was about to say something, but he met her eyes and saw that she was not kidding. He didn't feel comfortable with it, but he obeyed her. He took off his clothes, leaving only his boxer shorts, then slowly entered the water.

When he was close enough, Jenn threw her arms around his neck. She gave him a mesmerizing look and asked, "Say, handsome. Have you ever done THIS in the water?"

“N-No, I haven't had that pleasure yet.”

“So let's have some fun and then I'll tell you how to get home. Fair deal?”

Before he could answer, though, she put a finger to his lips, silencing him. At the same time, she placed her other hand on his chest and slowly ran her fingernail over the outline of the muscles. When her curiosity was satisfied, she looked into his eyes, stuck out her tongue, and licked her lips sexily.

Peter swallowed nervously. He did not know why he reacted to this girl this way, but he allowed her to continue exploring the nooks and crannies of his body without any objection.

After completing the research, Jenna hugged him. Her soft breasts pressed against his skin, and her nipples stiff with excitement were digging into it unbearably. She leaned over his ear and purred. Next, she ran her tongue over his ear, then slid it inside and began to gently wiggle him. As she did so, a shiver ran through the boy's body. He felt his penis grow and press against the fabric of his boxers. After a few seconds, she stopped and took the tip of his ear to her mouth and sucked it gently. She let him enjoy the caress for a moment, then bit down on his earlobe. Sudden pain roused Peter from the land of delight in which he found himself.

The girl stepped back a little and smiled innocently at him. Afterward, she leaned in and placed a kiss on his lips. Then she took his hand, pulled it against her, and stuffed her breast into it. The increasingly excited man squeezed it greedily and began to caress it. At the same time, the girl brought her face close to his chest and was brushing his nipple with her tongue. They stood in this position for a while, pleasing each other.

Lubna4love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lubna4love

Ultimately, Peter decided to pay the girl back sooner. He grasped the nipple with the tips of his fingers, pinched it, and, twisting it slightly, pulled it down. Jenn didn't even groan, just started kicking her tongue more aggressively. After a dozen or so seconds, she stopped and moved away from him. She looked at him again. The man noticed that her eyes stopped smiling innocently and began to show desire.

Jenna took his hand again, but this time she pressed it against her chest. Peter felt it rise visibly from the rapid breathing, her heart pounding vigorously. The skin was sticky with a mixture of water and sweat. She took his hand again, but this time she put it to her face. She grabbed it in both hands and gently spread its fingers. She subtly kissed the palm of the hand, then rubbed her lips with the fingers, in order to finally take them into her mouth. She started one at a time, on one side, then the other as she approached the middle one. She gave every single one enough attention, sucking it thoroughly and moistening it with saliva. She ended up inserting a few at a time, continuing until she felt her job was done.

When this happened, the girl took the man's hand from her mouth, put it under the water, and placed it on her crotch. At the same time, the girl brought her own hand to Peter's mouth. He immediately understood what she expected of him. Like her before, he began to drool over her fingers. The damp, rough tongue worked persistently over each of her fingers in turn. Based on the expression on her face, the boy concluded that she was really enjoying this caress. However, when she decided that it was enough, she withdrew her hand and put it under the water, and more specifically into her partner's boxer shorts. Without taking them off, she took his thick cock from inside and gripped it tightly. 

They looked at each other, their eyes sparkling. Jenn licked her lips, gave the boy a kiss, and began massaging his cock. Then Peter pressed the hand that was resting on her crotch tighter against her body and stuck his fingers into her pussy. This game was a show of their skills for both of them but at the same time a kind of challenge for themselves.

The man started bluntly. First, he explored the terrain through vertical movements, pulling out and inserting his fingers inside her pussy. However, he quickly decided to change his technique. He made sure his fingers entered as deep as possible into her, then began to move them. With time faster and more aggressive. Despite the fact that it was underwater, he felt his fingers get wet and covered with his partner's juices. The more he kicked, the more sensitive her pussy became. After some time, the innervated walls began to tighten on his fingers, maximizing the girl's experience.

Meanwhile, Jenna was working on Peter's burning cock. The water made her hand slide perfectly over it, so she made sure her grip was firm. She rubbed it tirelessly for several minutes, changing the speed and strength so that the boy would not get used to the constant sensation. Every time she was reaching the tip of the penis, she paused for a moment to focus only on its head with the palm of her hand or thumb. To add spice, she dug a fingernail into it from time to time, irritating the nerves there.

Mutual caresses lasted for some time. The sensations grew more intense with each passing minute. They both looked at each other the whole time, trying to maintain eye contact. However, the successive waves of pleasure streaming into their brains made this task impossible. They breathed louder and louder until soon they were panting with exhaustion. From time to time they let out more or less loud moans of pleasure. With every sensation of pleasure flooding their brains, their muscles weakened. Soon the girl's legs started shaking, and the man's penis was throbbing stronger and stronger. They bent harder and harder until they decided to lean against each other. Jenn's eyes rolled to the back of her head, and Peter gritted his teeth, all because of intense bliss.

Jenna's body finally gave up. The orgasm went from head to toe, her muscles went limp, and she lost all strength. Peter tried to catch her so she wouldn't fall into the water, but the girl instead pushed his hand away and dove. She grabbed his dick once more and put its tip into her mouth. A man who himself was at the end of his endurance and, in addition, surprised by his partner's reaction, needed only a few seconds. The last few strokes were enough for his swollen penis to shoot out, giving the man the relief he craved. A white, sticky substance flooded the woman's throat and palate. After a while, Jenn surfaced. She stood in front of Peter and opened her mouth to show him its contents. She swallowed it pleased before his eyes.

“Woah, girl! That was intense! I am very tired, but at the same time I feel like I can move mountains,” he said delightedly.

“In fact, it was really cool,” she admitted. “Speaking of the mountains, can you see this rock formation?” she asked and showed some larger stones that were emerging from the water near them. “If you still have the strength, maybe we could 'finalize' our today’s meeting there? she winked at him knowingly.

Thanks to this girl, Peter had long forgotten the reasons why he was here and all morals. He was under her spell and he was not going to let her go without giving her what she wanted. “Sure, let’s do it,” he said.

After swimming several dozen meters, they reached the indicated place. Taking care not to slip, they climbed the rocks. The moon illuminated everything well, visibility and conditions were almost ideal.

“Here I sometimes hide and sunbathe. This place will be perfect,” Jenna pointed to a wide, flat stone. She jumped off gracefully and shook off the excess water as if she was a dog. Then she turned to face her partner, grabbed the back of his head, and pressed it to her chest.

Peter enthusiastically began to kiss her chest, breasts, and nipples. He grabbed both breasts, one in each hand, and massaged them. His skilled fingers caressed the skin around them, approaching the nipples. Finally, he gripped the girl's breasts tightly and pressed them together. He brought his mouth closer to them. Her nipples were already so swollen that his warm breath alone was enough for the pleasure to spread over her body like small electrical discharges. First, he put them in his mouth one by one, then both at once. He sucked them persistently, his tongue curling around them like a warm, sticky snake. He caressed them tirelessly, completely forgetting about the whole world.

Finally, Jenn pulled his head away and lay down on the ground, encouraging the boy to join her. She spread her legs, letting him admire her wet pink vagina.

The man leaned over and inhaled the characteristic scent it was emitting. Then he began to massage her labia with his hand and after a while, without further delay, he put his fingers into her pussy. At the same time, he brought his face close to her clitoris and began rubbing it with his tongue. The earlier foreplay combined with the caresses of both her sensitive points made the pleasure flood the girl's body almost immediately. She gripped Peter's hair tightly and clenched her toes and teeth in order to keep herself from succumbing to the pleasure that brutally assaulted her brain.

“Ahhh…ahhhh…!” she kept groaning, only pausing to breathe.

When the man finally stopped, Jenna sat up a little, threw her arms around his neck, and kissed him. Long and passionate. As momentary emotions subsided, she moved back and they looked at each other, panting with exhaustion.

“I don't want to wait any longer. Finish me,” the girl asked.

“With pleasure. I can barely contain myself,” he replied.

Jenn lay on her side, lifted her leg, and placed it on her partner's shoulder. With her hand she stretched the skin, opening the labia, revealing her pussy, and letting the man insert his penis inside.

Peter picked up his cock and carefully slid it into her pussy. Then he grabbed the leg she was resting on him and began to move. The girl was so wet that his cock penetrated it without any problems. The initial movements were slow, but as time passed, he penetrated the girl deeper and deeper. When he got to the point where he was in her right down to the testicles, he sped up. Their bodies slapped against each other.

“Huf, uf, huf…” the man was panting, his face red from the exertion.

“Mmm… yes! Oh, shit! Fuck! Fffffuck!” the girl groaned with each stroke. 

Jenny's breasts bounced madly with every thrust. Heat spread over her body as the excitement increased. The orgasm was approaching her with great strides. Her wet, sticky pussy tightened on her partner's penis, refusing to let it go. When she felt that she was close to fulfillment, she took her hand to her mouth, moistened it, and began to caress the clitoris with it.

“Yes! Yes! Fuck! Yesssss!” she screamed in erotic elation.

Peter's penis was on fire. It pulsed more and more with each passing moment. The fact that his partner's pussy tightened on him intensified the already strong sensations. The need for fulfillment was becoming unbearable.

Double stimulation was the culmination of this adventure for her. It only took a few seconds for the powerful orgasm, followed by another and another, to spread through every cell of her body. The result was a powerful ejaculation that ended up on her partner.

They came at the same moment. The man felt the girl squirt at him and the orgasm that shook her body. At this point, he took his cock out of her and shot out an uncontrolled stream. The sperm landed on the girl's thighs, crotch and stomach.

“Ahhhhhhhh!” she groaned at the end and fell to the ground completely without strength. From time to time a strong shiver shook her body.

Peter was breathing heavily like a locomotive. For the first time that evening, his penis relaxed and drooped. The exhausted man lay down next to Jenn.

They lay there for a few minutes without saying a word, staring at the starry sky.

Eventually, Jenna spoke up. “We made a deal so I think your camp is located...”

But at that moment, she felt her head spin, and the memory was obscured by the fog.

“…Jenn? Jenna? Hey, Jenna!” A loud scream and a tapping on the shoulder took the girl from the land of memories.

“Everything's all right? You looked like you drifted away,” asked the petite blonde anxiously.

“Y-yeah, I am absolutely fine,” Jenna answered.

“Your story must have bored her so much,” Doug mocked Sarah.

“You're so funny... Anyway, it is your turn, Jenn. Tell us some epic story” the brunette ignored the boy and turned to her friend.

“It just so happens that I have one story. It happened in summer, at a camp like this. The heat was pouring down from the sky, and the girl decided to cool off in a nearby lake...”

Published 
Written by Warzkos
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors