Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Camping

"Why is it when you go away, you meet the nicest people?"

28
4 Comments 4
3.2k Views 3.2k
3.0k words 3.0k words

While having a week away, camping, I bumped into a number of people, all very sociable. However, this one couple having pitched opposite me, wow! I could have sat there and stared at her all day. Lycra shorts, that when bending over basically become transparent, nice lace panties, and sports bra. Short red hair, pretty face about five foot two? Mm-hmm!

Camping with what appeared to be hubby, I was just enjoying the view. She did nothing to hide herself and smiled at me so she knew I was watching her. I got busy doing campsite things. It wasn't until later in the evening, the site quietened down for the night, the visit to the toilet block before bed, I realised without planning, that she was also heading in that direction.

“Evening.” I greeted her.

“Evening, it's a wonderful one isn't it?”

“All the more for seeing you, I must apologise, I have been staring. You are gorgeous”

“Thank you,” she said, blushing.

“I know you are here with your partner, but could I give you a kiss? I totally understand if you don’t want to”

“What harm could a kiss do?” 

I leant in and gave her a kiss on the lips, my tongue snaked into her mouth making her moan. She grabbed my head and pulled me harder into her mouth, teeth smashing into each other.

My hand grabbed her fine ass, pulling her to me, the other behind her head. She moaned louder into my mouth.

I stopped kissing her, “I was looking at you as well, but trying to be more discreet than you,” she said.

I spun her around, pulling her back to me. I started to nibble her neck, careful to leave no trace. One hand went around her chest, roughly rubbing her breasts, the other down to her lycra-covered pussy.

She moaned louder, twisting her head to mine, searching for my lips, locking onto them, and moaning into me as I played with her covered breasts, and rubbed my hand up and down her covered slit.

I slid my top hand under the bottom of her sports bra, finding her pebbled nipples. She tried to turn around, but I held her in place, playing with one and then the other breast, the other hand now sneaking under the waistband of her shorts and panties, sliding past her smattering of hair, finding that holy of holies.

She groaned then panted into my mouth, her hips thrusting at me, my middle finger traced her slit from top to bottom, and, finding it wet, I pushed it inside her. She gasped into my mouth. I started fucking her with my finger, finding her hard nub, rubbing her, making her moan louder, not breaking the kiss, not coming up for air.

She broke the kiss, dragged me into the ladies' loo, ensuring it was empty, pulled me into a cubicle, pushed me onto the toilet, straddled me, and kissed me again. I push her top up and off, only breaking the kiss long enough for it to pass.

I broke the kiss again, pushed her back, and gave small kisses down her neck, reaching her breasts and steel-hard nubs. I immediately took one into my mouth, licking, sucking, nibbling it, reaching up and massaging the other. She was trying to keep quiet, with muted moans and screams, I swapped breasts, making her even louder. My hands moved down her back to her waistband, my thumbs going under her waistband and trying to pull them down. She pulled away from my ministrations, standing, pulling her shorts and panties down.

“Stand up, I need to pee!” 

We swapped places, and she sat and let loose. She had originally come to the loos to use them I suppose! While she was doing her business, I knelt and removed her shorts fully. She wiped and I knelt up to kiss her again, playing with her breasts. She pulled away and stood up. My head was now level with her delicious pussy.

Was this a request, well, I took it as one! I leaned forward, kissed her lower belly, moved down, and planted little kisses as I went, I reached her hard nub. I kissed it and nibbled it causing her to squeal. I licked it and kept licking it, moving my hands up her legs, spreading them and then her lower lips, pushing a finger in, finding that lovely spot, causing her to shiver. I found her panties with one hand and passed them up to her. She looked confused. I pulled off her nub.

“Put them in your mouth to help mute your screams.”

She did as she was told. I moved my tongue back to her, heading straight for her dripping pussy, pushing my tongue inside her, rubbing her nub with a thumb and forefinger, the other hand reached up, finding her breasts, gripping a nipple and pinching it, pulling it.

Her hands found my head, pulling me tighter into her.

I could feel her shaking, the muted screams seeming less muted, then really loud as she pulled my head tightly into her as she came. I carried on licking as she orgasmed and came down, then helped her sit down on the loo again.

“Fuck, that was amazing. I’ve never fucked in a loo before”

“You still haven't my lovely. My cock has not entered you yet, although not that it hasn't been trying to get out of my shorts! I think your other half will wonder if you have gotten lost. What do you think?”

“I guess. But you need to be pleased as well.”

“No worries, you know where my tent is. When hubby is asleep, come over and let yourself in, I’ll be waiting for you.”

I helped her to stand up and handed her her clothes back. I felt guilty letting my little head not get what it was after, but was thinking ‘later’! I hoped she would come over anyway. If not, well, it was one of my best nights camping yet!

I hadn't heard anyone come in (thankfully), so I sneaked out of the cubicle, diving around to the gents, my need to pee almost at the stage of bursting. Those of you who have had the need to pee with a rod of iron know that it isn't easy. Shower! Yes. I dived into a shower cubicle, dropped my shorts, and peed in the shower cubicle, the feeling of exhilaration so great. As I finished, I grabbed the shower head and turned the shower on, trying to wash the cubicle the best I could.

I headed back to my tent, still hard in anticipation. Tidied up my bits and pieces, packed bits away, made room for what I hoped was soon going to happen, then got my book out to read for a while, and wondered if she would come over.

As my eyes started to droop from reading, I heard footfall outside the tent, was it her? Was it just someone heading off to the loo? It was her, I heard the zipper on the tent open, then she crawled in, in her pyjamas. I could see her swinging breasts down her top as she crawled in.

She turned and did the porch zip-up, then pulled the inner tent zip down, essentially hiding her from the outside. 

“Sorry I took so long”

“No worries, you are here now.”

We leant to each other and kissed, my hands found the buttons on her pyjamas, undid her top, and pushed it off, she was pushing the shorts down at the same time, then her hand quickly found my cock with her hand.

“Wow, this feels like a nice cock, I can't see it in here”

She started stroking it, leaning down to kiss me again, then moved down my neck and body with little kisses. Kissed my ball sack, and sucked one ball and then the other into her mouth. She kissed up my shaft, then down again, licked up, then down, up again, then her mouth engulfed me, sliding down my member. Fuck, I was ready to cum there and then. OK, I came there and then. She coughed but swallowed my load and licked my cock to clean it.

Moving back to my head, she kissed me again.

“I wasn't expecting you to cum that quickly”

“Believe me, nor was I! But shit, you have beautiful lips! On a positive note, you know I will last longer inside you!”

“There is that I suppose,” she said, curling up trying to get on the air bed with me. “My husband sleeps soundly, so I should be good for a while, but we still need to be reasonably quick”

VanessaHotl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VanessaHotl

Her hand reached between us and grabbed my cock, mine reaching down to find her dripping slit, sliding a finger in, making her kiss me and moan into my mouth. She stroked my cock back to life while I finger fucked her, feeling her shiver, the sign earlier of a pending orgasm, she moaned loudly into my mouth and came. She tried but failed to continue ministrations on my cock during the orgasm.

Once she had settled, she saw the outline of my cock then rolled over and knelt, straddled me, sinking her dripping love hole over my shaft and sinking down, sighing.

“Fuck, that feels so good”

Then she started riding me, I reached up and grabbed her breasts, massaging them, pulling on her nipples. Her hips rocked up and down, backward and forward, rubbing her clit on me, moans getting louder. I found a handkerchief and pushed it into her mouth to gag her, pulling her toward me. I rolled us over (and off the airbed), pushing my cock in as far as I could in this position. Thrusting in and out, lifting first one, then the other leg onto my shoulders, lifting her body slightly, my thrusts finding her g spot, causing another orgasm. I kept thrusting, she kept moaning. I stopped, withdrew, got her to roll over and get on hands and knees, pushing back into her from behind, finding her breasts, clamping onto them, pulling her nipples, thrusting into her, making her squeal.

She asked me to stop, her knees were sore, and she wanted to go cowgirl again. We got back on the airbed, she mounted me again and rode me like there was no tomorrow. She slowed, moaning loudly, cumming again. I thrust up into her, wanting to keep the motion going, keep her orgasm cumming, her muffled squeals coming through the handkerchief. 

My orgasm now building, I wasn't going to stop for anything. I felt my balls contract, then unloaded my seed into her, three, four, five pumps. How much more did I have to pump into her?

She collapsed on me, exhausted. I hugged her, holding her tight.

“That was fantastic,” I told her. “You are great in bed as well. It's a shame we can't spend the night together, or more nights together.”

“Well, no to the first, but if you are still here tomorrow night, We might be able to replay it..” she said coyly.

She gave me another kiss, moved down, and took my softening cock in her mouth and licked it clean, then found her pyjamas, put them on, and wiggled her ass in my face as she opened the tent zip. I couldn't resist, I had to slap it! As she got outside, she turned and blew me a kiss.

The following morning, I woke late, crawled out of the tent to head to the loo. As I came out, someone asked if I had enjoyed myself last night, trying to look and sound innocent. I replied ”Not sure what you mean? I went to sleep early and slept soundly. What was going on?”

“Oh, sorry, it sounded like it was coming from your tent, sounded like a couple fucking and going at it hammer and tongs”

“Nope, couldn't have been me, I’m the only one in the tent. Sounds like I missed the party. Bugger!”

“No worries. sounds like you missed the action.”

I started to walk to the loo, and suddenly I felt a presence behind me.

“Sounds like we might have been a bit loud last night,” a voice said quietly to me.

I looked around and smiled back at her. Then headed off to shower etc. getting back to the tent, I got changed and ready for my day out.

While cooking my breakfast, I saw her coming back from the shower and hubby coming out of the tent. As she went into her tent, she shook her fine ass at me.

After breakfast, we all were about ready to head off to wash dishes.

“Hi, we sort of met last night, I’m John,” I told them.

“Hi, yes, we saw you, I’m Joanne, and this is my husband Simon”

“I hope you are enjoying your stay, well apart from the midges!”

“Yes,” she said laughing. “The midges are the worst part, but we are enjoying our break, hope you are too.”

“I’ll say. The views are fantastic!”

We washed up, then left to do our respective bits during the day.

I didn’t see them when I returned, not that it bothered me greatly, I cooked my evening meal, washed up, and read for a bit until the midges came out, when I headed back into my tent, laying on my bed, with the outer door closed, getting into my book. The sunset, the light quickly disappeared. I stripped off, ready to sleep, and did up the inner tent and thought, oh well, so much for another session.

I woke up, wondering what woke me, then heard my tent zip open and Joannes' head appeared. I had no idea what time it was, but it was late.

“Hi, I hope you are still awake,” she asked.

“I am now.”

“Sorry it's so late, we went out for a meal, and then hubby wanted to walk it off, so we didn't get back til gone eleven. I had to wait for him to drop off to sleep.”

With that, her mouth is trying to find mine in the dark, kissing me on the nose, and the forehead before finding my mouth. It was hard, desired teeth clashing. Her hand is roaming my body like mine is roaming her body, pulling her top off and grabbing her breasts, pulling, twisting, rubbing her nipples, feeling them turn to steel. Her hand found my cock, massaging it into life.

I pull her to me, my mouth finding her nipples, sucking, licking, and nibbling at them, my hands trailing down to her waistband, pushing her shorts down, my hand finding her stiffening nub, massaging it, rubbing it. She is moaning already, reaching down she removes her shorts and then pushes mine down off me. She moved down to engulf my cock in her mouth, I pulled her legs to me, finding her heavenly hole. 

We lay there in sixty-nine position, her taking my cock for all its worth, me lapping her cunt as if there is no tomorrow. Her moans got louder again, although muffled by a mouth full of my cock, I could feel her clenching, and a shiver ran over her body. Here she cums! She painted me with her juices. I rolled her over and turned around, pushing my rigid member fully into her making her squeal. She gripped me, biting my shoulder as I pounded into her. Not easing up until I came inside her causing that shiver of passion as she came over my cock.

“Fuck that was good, I needed that John”

John, who’s, oh yeah, that's me! “It was great wasn't it, you are great. I would love to do this every day with you”

“Me too, can you leave me your number, maybe we can hitch up again?”

I rattle off a number to her. No idea who it belonged to!

“I would love that as well,” I told her, knowing full well I had given her a false name and number. I would really like to see her again, but this was a holiday fling, I wasn't going to take it any further or see her again, especially as she is married. We also haven't used contraception or discussed it, I had no idea if she was on the pill or if there was a chance I had impregnated her.

I guess she would text me in the morning with her details, but I had planned to be off-site as early as possible due to a long drive home. I would be long gone before she would wonder if she had mistyped the number.  I know it was selfish, I would love to have had her in my bed every night, maybe permanently attached to it, but no, I‘m not into breaking up marriages or long-distance flings.

As she dressed and slipped back out of the tent, I watched that gorgeous rear end disappear for the last time. I rolled over and fell back to sleep.

I woke early with the sun rising, dressed, and dragged everything out of the tent so that I could try and get it dried off early, packed everything into the car, and was on my way home (via a breakfast stop) before many people had shown their faces.

That was a few weeks ago, and I sort of wish I had given my proper name and number, she hasn’t been far from my thoughts, and I have masturbated to the thought of our trysts several times. I’m sure she will vanish from my thoughts over time (or will she?).

Published 
Written by zebedee2022
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments