Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Deliverance

"“a small spark can start a great fire”"

29
14 Comments 14
2.7k Views 2.7k
840 words 840 words
Competition Entry: Flash Photography

Standing next to the fire, I removed my shoes and shimmied out of my shorts. The flames flickered as the ash began to glow. I didn't know what had drawn me here, but in my heart, I just knew I had to come here tonight. The beach was deserted,  and the moon shone brightly high above, casting a silver glow on the water.

I watched the blue, orange, and yellow flames dance before me. Then, I jumped back. Before my eyes, the flames shimmered and took the shape of an exquisite woman. The ash around her glowed orange as she stepped out of the fire towards me.

I was riveted in place, eyes wide, and my heart raced. Her body glowed in front of me. She had long brown hair cascading over her shoulders and down her naked back. She had beautiful full breasts, a thickness that I loved, and a delicious round ass. She was my vision of a perfect woman.

She stood before me and reached out. When her fingers touched my cheek, I felt heat spread through my body and down to my loins. The glowing embers spread around us as she leaned forward and kissed me.

That kiss ignited every part of my body. I reached around her and squeezed her luscious ass pulling her tightly against my body. Her skin was soft under my rough hands as they roamed over her back and into her hair.

I lowered her body to the sand below us and slid my body over hers. Then, her full breasts drew my attention. My mouth suckled on her dark, taut nipples, and my teeth scraped over her areola as my hands squeezed her breasts together. I kissed them, one then the other, as I felt her heart throb.

She moaned as I slipped a finger into her hot sopping pussy. I added a second finger while my thumb strummed her clit. She writhed in the sand as her moans filled the night air around us. She came hard. I continued teasing her clit while she enjoyed several aftershocks. When I removed my fingers and looked into her eyes. I saw the flames dancing in them. I leaned in and kissed her hungrily.

She pushed me down onto my back in the sand. She moved her body over my hard cock. Then she spread her sopping pussy lips and lowered herself onto my thick rod. She was so tight I thought I'd cum right then.

She watched as her movements, like the flames, hypnotized me. I could not look away from her glistening breasts as they bounced above me. I could only feel her tight pussy wrapped around my cock, squeezing as she bounced up and down.

Daisy_Mun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Daisy_Mun

This was not like anything I'd ever experienced before. Her pussy clenched, and stroked my cock. The friction made it hard to resist cumming, but I wanted this to last an eternity.

As my cock throbbed with a life of its own, she knew I was close, ready to fill her. So she moved faster while I tried to prolong this feeling as long as possible.

It was all too much of the heat, the stars, this woman. I exploded into her. Never had I shot so much cum. I could feel it leaking around my cock, which pulsed in her tightness.

I felt like I'd won the lottery. Nothing I'd ever experienced was like this. My cock was still hard, and I wanted more. She slid off my cock slowly before leaning forward and kissing me softly. She smiled as she stood up. Smiling, she said, "Thank you for my freedom." I sat up and watched her step back into the ashes. The flames reignited, and she was gone. A shower of points of light ascended into the heavens with a faint tinkling melody that reminded me of her.

I slowly lay back in the sand, watching those points of light till they vanished. I had just had the best night of my life with the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. But, in my heart, I knew she was gone forever. I sat contemplating what had occurred until the sun started to rise. Finally, I pulled my shorts back on and went to the flames. I was mesmerized by the flames that danced around my hand when I reached out. They didn't burn me, but I felt the heat of love in my heart.

The flames eventually died, and I watched them flicker into embers until they were completely gone. That's when I saw something shine in the early sunlight. I kicked the embers a bit, and there was a beautiful gem the color of the flames. It glistened in the light. I picked it up and saw it was a fire opal that she had left me as a memento. After that, I knew what to do with it. To this day, it hangs on a chain against my chest. A constant reminder of the woman of my dreams.

Published 
Written by TonyaL
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments