Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gun Packing Tinder Hookup

"Almost scared my tinder date to death"

14
3 Comments 3
4.3k Views 4.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"To Kat sorry for the scare but you enjoyed every time I made you cum!"

It all started with a Tinder swipe to the right as these stories usually do. Her name was Katherine she was nineteen and I was twenty-five.  Kat for short I saw her profile on tinder and she was stunning. At 5'6'', she had short blond hair that was called a pixie cut due to Tinkerbell. She had perfect 32b tits and a juicy little ass with the perfect amount of bounce as she walked I looked forward to making them clap!

We met in Northern California, a small little mountain town; that name will be a secret between me and her. But I will tell you that that is an actual picture of the lake we played at. I picker her up saying I had a nice little spot to take her to we had only talked a few times in chat, but me being a gentleman I wanted to take her out before rearranging her guts. So we met up and I decided I was going to take her swimming to get a preview of the goods before the main event.

It had been a long drive for me, about three hours, and I didn't want to wear my board shorts the whole way so decided that I would change out of my cargo shorts when we got to the spot. This was a mistake due to the fact I never go anywhere without my trusty Glock 19 in a crossbreed holster. I never go anywhere without a sidearm since carrying one all of my adult life.

Nevertheless, I didn't tell Kat about it. So after picking her up and taking her to this secluded beach on the lake that no one could hear her scream, we started to undress for the swim. She took off her short shorts and top showing off her toned perfect body, after all, she was a volunteer firefighter. And I undid my belt letting my shorts and firearms drop to the ground. Her eyes fell directly to the gun that sat firmly in its holster. My eyes follow hers and I remembered the gun.

"Let me explain!" I said in the calmest voice I could find.

She took one step back as I began to explain for work I carry a gun every day and feel naked without one after that she felt at ease. We both laughed at the situation. 

"I thought you brought me out here to kill me for a second!" Kat laughed and sight with relief.

"Your way too beautiful for that, I would be doing the world a disservice!" I chuckled.

I changed, taking off my shirt and slipping on my blackboard shorts and we started swimming. She then swam over to me and smiled. Wrapping her legs around my waist, I slid my hands under her ass and pulled her close to me so my cock throbbed between her legs.

"Well, that was an unexpectedly fun surprise! That was a first for me!" she said laughing

I smiled and brought her in close for a kiss, our tongues danced around the others as she slowly moved her hips against my growing member. With only thin cloth between us, we both moaned with pleasure as our breathing picked up. She undid her top letting it fall around her waist and press her tits against my chest, her nipples were hard, and feeling them against me made me groan.

I reached under the water and went for her bathing suit bottoms and she slapped my hand away and waved her finger in my face. She then leaned in close and nibbled on my ear; which I love.

Smiling, she said, "No love without a glove!"

Now for the record, just like every other man on earth I fucking hate condoms with a passion. But what the lady wants the lady gets. I smiled and nodded and decided I could still tease her before the main event. I slid my hand down the back of her suit and before she knew what happened, she felt me slide my finger inside her already soaked cunt.

She let out a moan right in my ear as I continued to grind my cock against her swollen clit. Her breathing picked up as I slide a finger inside her tight ass as well and with a short breath she tilted her head back and gasped.

"Not my ass," she moaned!

But I could tell she was loving it so I continued as I slid my finger against her g-spot and my finger in her ass slowly moving in and out. I smiled and slid her bottoms to the side and pulling out my bare cock slid it against her clit feeling how swollen it was she felt how thick and hard it was. Her eyes lit up as she moaned unrulily and then she came all over my cock and quivering, she looked at me.

"I've never liked ass play but that was hot and I came so hard. Don't you dare put that monster inside me without a condom on it," she warned.

"I wouldn't dare!" I said with a wicked grin.

I smiled at her. "Let's get out of here!"

She nodded and we got out of the water and dried off. Her body soaking wet and she glowed from having cum so hard. We jumped back into my car and headed for the nearest hotel. I checked in and went back to the car. I needed to have her badly but she was going to make me wait a while longer. We entered the hotel kissing and as I pinned her to the door, my hands moving across her body, she stopped me.

"I need a shower. That lake water is all over my body and feels gross. Care to join me?" she said with an evil smile.

I couldn't get my clothes off fast enough. Of course, I had enough cared to place my G19 on the nightstand still in the holster. We jumped into the shower and I washed her body as she washed my body,  kissing, feeling our bodies move against each other. My cock found its way between her slit. Sliding itself up and down her clit as she moaned with pleasure as it slid between her legs. She then looked at me again.

Kaseydary
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kaseydary

And between the moans, she whimpered "Don't put your cock inside me without a condom."

Not going to lie, I wanted to fuck her raw and fill her womb with string after string of thick cum just because she kept telling me not to. But of course, I decided to be a good guy. I picked her up by the ass and took her out of the shower and showed her to the bed.

Throwing her on the bed playfully, she giggled. Spreading her legs showing me her sex soaking wet and shaved perfectly! My mouth watered needing to taste her desperately! Grabbing her by the thighs I pulled her to the edge of the bed and took a knee. Not able to wait any longer I dove face-first into her needy wet place between her legs.

My tongue roaming around her pussy doing circles against her clit as she moan wildly grabbing handfuls of my hair pulling against her sex as she ground down on my face. Like a man in the desert too long without water, I sucked her can't driving my tongue inside her wetness as she screamed and came in my mouth!

With that, she pulled me to her kissing me hungrily sliding to the edge of the bed she kneeled before me taking as much of my engorged 8-inch cock into her little mouth as possible. She then moaned and hummed in it with pleasure. Working it in and out as she would gag and drool before catching her breath and continuing. She then looked up at me and smiled.

"Where are the condoms?" she asked with a cute smile

I grabbed the box of Trojans Twisted Pleasure condoms and ripped open the box and handed her one. Using her mouth she applied the condom over my cock and then with her hand she slid it into place. Then, getting back onto the bed, she bent her knees at the edge of the bed spreading her legs open for me.

"Be gentle I've never had a cock this big inside me! I'm dying to have you inside me now!" she said as she bit her lip.

I grabbed her hips and pulled her closer to me as I slid my condom-covered cock up and down her clit applying her wetness up and down my thick shaft. Looking at her and smiling she nodded. I slid it down her lips to her opening and slowly started sliding the thick head inside her she arched her back and moaned wildly. Inch by inch her tight cunt stretched around me as she winced in pain at first before getting used to my girth and length. Before crying out and cumming hard on my cock!

I couldn't take any more slowness! I started pounding her making her tits bounce up and down as she was howling with pleasure. Grabbing her by the throat, I lifted both legs on my shoulders and started pounding her without mercy! My cock slammed in and out of her hard and fast, taking my whole length out but leaving the tip before forcing it back inside her. She was loving the ramming I was giving her and kept begging for more.

As I was punishing her little cunt she reached down and grabbed my cock making me stop for a second. I looked at her questioning. She then slipped off the condom exposing my precum-soaked cock and gave it a few quick strokes wanting to feel the hardness in her small hands.

"I need to feel just you! And all of you!" she said between breaths.

Just don't cum inside me, I'm not on any birth control. I want you to cum on my face. She smiled wickedly.

I looked down at my soaked cock that was glistening with precum and thought to myself, "Just the precum alone could get her pregnant." But without thought, both of us needed to feel the other without anything between us, I forced my cock back inside her! I can't put into words how tight she was or the feeling of my cock plunging into her felt, it was beyond my imagination.

We both moaned loudly as we started fucking like animals, pure unadulterated lust-fueled us as I turned that sweet volunteer firefighter into my little fuck doll! All night I had all of her holes and every way possible that you can imagine. Missionary, doggy style, sideways, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, 69, and some I don't even know what they were called. 

She had cum countless times before my time finally came. I just didn't want it to end, but sooner than later it had to end. I was taking her from behind when I said, "Fuck, Kat, I'm going to cum." With that, she pulled me out and got on her knees in front of me. Stroking my cock fast and hard as she sucked on my head and played with my balls. 

"Cum on your little slut's face, daddy!" she moaned while looking into my eyes.

And that's when I exploded letting string after string of thick cum explode covering her face. Grabbing her pixie hair I moaned loudly, as I covered her face, nose, hair, and eyes in cum. She made moaning sounds as I did and sucked my cock clean. After she did that, she licked her lips savoring every drop she could.

"Could you get me a washcloth please?" she giggled 

"Of course!" was all I could say.

After she cleaned up and washed all the cum from her face, she slowly sat on the bed, with visual pain. I looked at her and smiled, and she smiled back.

"I've never been fucked like that before, we have been going for six hours. I'm going to be walking funny tomorrow with the way you rearrange my guts!" she said with a wicked laugh.

Published 
Written by Vondarkmor
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments