Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

He Fucked Me Like The Little Slut I Am.

""You like that don't you? You like being fucked like a common slut in the stairwell while people watch your fucking pussy?" he whispered."

50
7 Comments 7
5.0k Views 5.0k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Mike was a guy I dated for about six months. And by dated, I mean occasionally fucked.

One amazing thing about Mike was that he never wanted to fuck in the bedroom, or anywhere private for that matter.

He wouldn’t fuck unless there is a risk of us getting caught. It was what I most found exciting about him. He’d grab me in spontaneous and semi-public places just because he could.

Another thing is, he decided when to fuck. I was not allowed to initiate sex because he considered it a turn-off. He loved the chase, he loved to tease and he absolutely loved the idea of getting caught.

The first time we had sex, I went to visit him at his apartment on the third floor of a five-story building at Tena Estate, Nairobi. Mostly, on our dates, we just kissed, so I was hoping that we would get to the real thing on that day. When I got to his apartment door, I saw him standing outside.

“Are you heading out?'' I asked, wondering why he was out the door.

"No,” he replied, giving me a quick hug. "I lost my keys."

“What?! Are you kidding me?” I responded, disappointed that I wouldn’t be getting laid. "How the hell did that happen?"

"Well, I just headed out for a few minutes to drop off some things at a friend's place. I must have lost my keys on the way or something. I was just about to retrace my steps, hoping to find them."

"And you don't have a spare?"

"Uhm... the spare is actually inside,” he replied, pointing towards the door.

I gave a heavy sigh and took a seat on one of the stairs. He came to sit by me, and with his hands on my thigh, whispered in my ear, “We can always make the best out of a bad situation," he said.

I tried to muster a smile as I looked up at him. "What do you mean?"

He did not respond but proceeded to begin kissing my neck. I tried to push him off.

"What do you think you are doing?" I asked.

"C'mon babe, we are only kissing," he said, claiming my mouth. I kissed him back. As the kiss deepened, I wrapped my hands around his neck.

I was really getting into the kiss and I found myself getting lost in the moment. I tried really hard to pull myself out of it.

"We c...c...cannot do this here," I gasped. "Anyone could see us."

"Yeah, baby, that is why it is so much fun," he responded. "Besides, it is not a commercial building; it is very unlikely that someone will come through within the next few minutes that we are doing this."

His words made sense, or at least, as much sense as my horny brain could handle. I pulled him in to continue the kiss. His mouth moved down to my neck and even lower to my cleavage.

As the passion grew, he pulled me to face him so I was kneeling on a stair between both his legs, and he made room by separating his legs.

He unbuttoned the first four buttons of my blouse to reveal my blue lacy bra underneath. He took my nipple and began to gently tweak it with his teeth with my bra still on.

"Hmm... that feels good," I moaned.

He continued to assault my nipple until it was perky and hard. He did the same to the other nipple, without taking off my bra.

"See. Doesn't it feel so much better knowing you just might be caught?" he asked, between playing with my erect nipple.

I barely heard him as I was already taken over with want. There was wetness pooling in between my legs already, as he did such naughty things to me.

It was a good thing I was dressed in a mini skirt because there was no way I could stop him now. I pulled him up for another kiss while I used my hand to rub against his hardening dick.

He moaned into my mouth as I touched him. It was obvious he was horny and ready too...

"You know what I want?" he asked me, in between kisses.

"What, baby?"

"I want to see your ass. I want you to turn around, raise your skirt, and pull down your panties for me."

There was something so hot about the way he gave the command that made me so sure that I just got off from between his legs so I could get in position.

baabymel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
baabymel

I raised my skirt up to my waist, placed both my hands on one stair, and put my legs on a couple of stairs below that so I was bent over for him.

"You nasty slut," he said hoarsely, "you are not wearing panties."

I smiled. "Don’t you like that?"

He responded with a deep, sweet moan that showed he appreciated my form as I bent over the stairs for him.

He came to stand behind me, facing my naked ass, and took his sweet time rubbing me. The more he rubbed my ass, the hornier I got. He slipped his finger between my ass cheeks and traced a line down towards my wet pussy.

"Hmm, baby, you are so wet, I can feel you dripping down your thigh," he said, as he slipped one finger in me.

"Someday, I will eat this asshole to my satisfaction, but right now, I need to fuck your slutty pussy before we get interrupted."

I bit my lips in anticipation when I heard him begin to take off his trousers. I patiently waited and was greatly rewarded when he entered my pussy, so completely, from behind.

"Ahhh..." I moaned, "Damn, that is a thick, hard cock."

I moaned again as he kept sliding that dick in and out of my tight pussy. As he fucked hard, he grabbed my ass even harder.

I groaned and moaned as each thrust pushed him deeper and deeper into me. I was going crazy as we fucked, I did not even worry about the fact that someone would come through the stairs.

Suddenly, I heard a couple of voices coming from the stairs between us. I tried to stay quiet, hoping that whoever they were would not come this way. It sounded like two guys.

Their voices got closer and closer, then suddenly stopped. This made me suspect that they must have noticed us and maybe decided not to interrupt.

I imagined both guys standing somewhere in the stairwell and watching my slutty pussy being fucked, maybe even getting turned on by it. This made me even wetter and more aroused. This excitement did not go unnoticed by Mike.

"You like that, don't you? You like being fucked like a common slut in the stairwell while people watch your fucking pussy?" he whispered.

I nodded and let another moan out. It was such a thrill being fucked and not caring who saw. I bit my lip again as he fucked me even harder. It was the thought of those guys watching that catapulted me to the most intense orgasm I ever felt.

I closed my eyes as I rode the orgasm until I was sure my juice was literally dripping to the ground beneath us now.

"Yess...." Mike moaned, "Yes slut, cum for me, cum for those guys watching," he whispered again.

I moaned and tried to bite back a scream when he shoved his cock so deep I felt it in my belly. I began pushing against his cock, trying to meet his thrust.

The sound of my ass hitting his belly was all that could be heard in the empty stairwell. I gave it to him the way he was giving it to me.

"Ohh.. fuu-uuck..." he moaned again,

"Fuck baby, yesss... slap that ass against me..."

I did as he said and met his thrust even harder. He stopped moving, so it was up to me to do the fucking.

I pushed forward so that the head of the dick was at the entrance of my pussy, then pushed back with such intensity that he held on to my waist to steady himself. He moaned, and I did it again, then began fucking him harder and faster.

He dug his fingernails into my waist as he held me still, gave me a couple of deep thrusts, and found his own orgasm.

After catching our breath and getting dressed, we looked down to see if we were being watched. There was no one there. I guess we will never know if we really had an audience.

I was about to suggest going to a bar to get a few drinks and maybe spending the rest of the day at a hotel or something when Mike brought out a key from his pocket, opened his apartment door, gestured into his living room, and cheekily said, "After you, babe."

Published 
Written by jayden24carter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments