Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Just A Walk

"Their age difference demands intimacy is out of the public eye"

20
3 Comments 3
927 Views 927
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is their first outdoor sex as young and old come together where they will not be judged"

It was a warm early summer day. Meeting online, despite their significant difference in years, they just clicked. He was sixty-seven and she was just twenty-three, so public shows of affection were frowned upon, unless it looked like mere grandfather and granddaughter affection.

Walking along the cliff path, they had stopped at a small mom-and-pop café overlooking the beach. It was too good an opportunity to miss and take a coffee with homemade cakes, scones, thick cream, and preserve to see them on their way.

Now they had started the longer and remoter path along the cliff around the headland and on toward the next village about five miles away. Five miles of good quiet walking country. With hardly anyone about as it was pre-holiday season, they had the path to themselves. Even the sandy cove below them had but one couple on it. Give it a few weeks and school holidays would have it jammed with families.

The view over the cliffs was stunning. Clear blue water reflecting a clear blue sky made even the deeper water close in look shallow. The lack of people also gave them the chance to indulge in walking side by side, arms around each other's waist, unless the path was particularly narrow or dangerous.

Something about the warm weather, tranquillity and solitude made him horny. His hand slipped off her waist and down to the hem of her short floaty summer dress. It didn’t remain there long before going up under the soft cotton to rest on her tight buttocks. Holding them firmly, but not too firmly, he could feel every step she took as if they were alive independently.

She didn’t fight him off just returned the compliment slipping her hand inside his waistband and holding his bum tight. They were able to move like this, as one, for about half a mile or so before the path narrowed at the cliff edge. Here it was closed by a narrow gate just wide enough for one. They are known as “kissing gates”. First through holds it closed until the other pays the entry price…a kiss… to open it. It was opened eventually by him only after a very sensual kiss that included a little tongue and biting of her lip.

Once the path opened up they could continue with arms around each other but this time hands weren’t resting lightly but actively groping. They walked on in the warm sun with only a light sea breeze churning the air.

Once around the headland, they were out of sight of the beach. Below them, a small sheltered area of grass, nibbled short by rabbits, looked directly out to sea. The high stone walls sheltered it from the coastal path and a narrow sheep track led down to it. They both seemed to spot the potential simultaneously, so it was difficult to say who led who. She though was first down the track, leading him by the hand. Once there, they opened one of their day sacks and spread a light rug on the grass before sitting side by side, backs against the rock.

With the sun on their faces, and the rock sheltering them from the breeze, it was a warm place to be. She shifted her position to lay across his lap where he held her in one arm and slowly unbuttoned her dress with his free hand. As the dress fell open she felt the warm sun on her exposed skin and particularly her breasts. Her nipples hardened as his hand went to them, gently forcing them out as he caressed each breast in turn. She lifted her head to kiss him arm around the back of his head holding his mouth to hers.

His strong hands gently worked her breasts hardening each nipple for further attention later. Then one moved softly across her abdomen alighting on her mound. Here it gently stroked the fur above her pussy before slipping in between her lips. A single finger slowly traced its way up and down her slot pressing further each time as her wetness allowed easier access inside. Once wet two middle fingers gently pressed her open and slipped in until fully enveloped. Here they moved in light clawing circles against the inside of her pubic bone.

ChristianNude1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChristianNude1

His thumb, in the meantime, teased her clit, lightly touching at first but with pressure applied more strongly as the fingers moved within her, and she writhed on his lap. He knew she needed more to orgasm so, straightening his fingers, began to move them in and out of her. Wet as she was it was easy to increase the tempo moving them at pace as he would his cock. Her soft squeals increased in volume and, catching the air, mingled with the screech of the sea birds riding the thermals along the cliff edge.

Once she regained her composure after cumming so hard, she was aware of how his cock felt against her. It was her turn to give pleasure. Lifting off his lap, she knelt between his legs and reached down pulling at his shorts and freeing his manhood. It wasn’t quite hard enough yet but she would soon deal with that.

Taking it in one hand, her other under his balls, she began licking up to the tip. There she let her tongue circle the head. She could feel it flex, knowing as she hit each sensitive spot. Almost as hard as it was going to get, she wrapped her mouth fully around it and pressed her lips down pushing the skin back. She took as much as she could without gagging and then just worked her mouth up and down whilst clasping his balls. Whilst she held his lower half in place his upper body was rocking back against the rock where he finally just laid his head and groaned in pleasure as he let her carry on sucking.

She didn't want his cum there and his cock was now hard enough for her pussy. She stood up before facing him and squatting. Taking his cock in hand before kneeling, she lowered her hips onto him. She gasped as it penetrated her, sliding through her soaked pussy and feeling her labia against his balls. She wanted him like never before. Out here, at one with nature and with her dress only covering her back and shoulders, she just had to ride him. Grinding down and forward, each movement brought a new sensation of heat to her body.

He did not want to just let her do all the work. He lifted his hands to her breasts and gently kneaded them, softly stroking her hard nipples. He would have leaned forward to suckle, but that would interrupt her rhythm, now strong and steady. Placing his hands on her hips, he added to the pressure that each downward stroke of her pussy made, lifting himself into her, making her squeal louder. There was no way he was going to let her move. He was going to cum here, at one with nature.

She was now in a high state of arousal and feeling her orgasm building. The extra pressure on her pussy as he thrust “up” to her "down” was bringing it on like a tidal wave. She wasn’t going to resist as she wanted to feel the heat of his semen flooding her. She was going nowhere as her orgasm hit, shaking her body and soul to the core.

He couldn’t stop himself cumming now. Holding her in place, and buried deep, he felt wave after wave of his seed hitting her cervix. His cock was flexing against her his body had him shaking as he groaned and growled so loud he feared it would disturb all of nature. A hot young body being bred by him; holding her down with the full length of his cock buried as far as was physically possible,

Neither of them where in any hurry to move. They both wanted to feel the strength of their bodies intertwined in the warm summer sun!

Published 
Written by Secretscot
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments