Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Melting Snow

"Sex comes when you aren't looking."

14
11 Comments 11
3.4k Views 3.4k
795 words 795 words
Competition Entry: Winter Wonderland

Author's Notes

"This story isn't true and won't be true, no matter how much I want it to be. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I don't kiss and tell but I do write what I wish would happen."

I hate the snow. I have never enjoyed it. It's cold and wet and not something I wanted to deal with. I've hated snow since I was a kid and the one who everyone decided needed to be the one who went out and shoved the five hundred yard long drive-way we had when I was growing up.

 

So why did I let them talk me into going to the Winter Carnival?

 

I was also tired of being alone.

 

I'd been alone for over a year. My ex had left me and run off to California and I just hadn't really been interested in getting out to go find yet another person to ad to my long list of failed relationships. The problem was that I was getting to the point where I just needed to get back out into the world.

 

It's not like I was looking for love because I wasn't. I wasn't even looking for sex. I just wanted to get out and meet some people so I said yes. My friends had rented a cabin and we all had our own room and that was nice.

 

One night, after a long day of enjoying the festival, the others were all ready to go back to the cabin but I wasn't and since the cabin was only a short walk to the side of the town I figured that I'd just head over to the bar and have a couple of drinks and enjoy the night life. I really didn't have in mind what would happen but something in me just knew. My friends headed off and I went to the bar.

 

I was on my second drink when I noticed her. I'd known her for while and hadn't really thought much about her. In my mind she was I petty woman but I never really had any interest, the problem was that with a few drinks in me she was starting to be a bit more interesting. I smiled as she looked his way and she smiled back. To my surprise she seemed to say goodbye to her friends and came around to sit next me.

 

We had a long conversation and drank some more and our touching became more friendly and soon we were kissing. It wasn't long before she grabbed my hand and pulled me from the bar to look at the snow sculptures. We walked, we looked, we laughed and we kissed.

 

We walked around for about a half hour then headed towards the cabins where it turned out that her friends had a cabin just past ours. As we headed back our conversation turned to sex.

SofyaReyes1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofyaReyes1

 

“So when was the last time you had sex?” She asked.

 

“About a week before she left.” I smiled embarrassed a little. “Not really wanted it since then.”

 

She gasped at me. “Really I couldn't go that long.”

 

“I've gone longer than that.” I smiled. “I've not really been interested.”

 

We reached a secluded spot just before the cabins and she grabbed my hand. “We can't have that. Come on.”

 

I explained that I wasn't interested in a relationship and that we should just call it a night. She smiled and said. “I am only 3 months out of a relationship myself and I'm not interested in one myself. This is just sex.”

 

She pushed me against a tree crouched and opened my pants. She pulled off my dick stood up and dropped pants bending over slightly exposing a sexy little ass and one of the prettiest bold pussies I'd ever seen. I didn't need any more encouragement I pushed my dick into her swollen wet pussy slowly.

 

As we fucked she kept getting loader and I was starting to worry that we were going to attract some unwanted attention. I pulled out telling her we needed to stop and go someplace quiet she disagreed. With fire in our eyes she jumped on me, knocking me into the snow and landing on top of me trying to get me back in her.

 

She rode me moaning about how great my dick was and that she really needed this. I needed it too, more than I thought and I found myself ready to cum. I warned her and she said to do it inside her. I didn't get much of a choice and with a groan I blew and she almost screamed her own orgasm.

 

We laid in the melting snow panting as she laid on my chest my dick still in her. “Again tomorrow night?” She smiled as soon as she could catch her breath.

 

“Why not?” I smiled back and we kept it up for the rest of the week.

 

I still hate snow, but I really don't mind melting it.

 

Published 
Written by Beastlord
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments