Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ore-Gasm, Chapter 2

"After their intimate picnic, he moved things in their relationship to the next level!"

31
18 Comments 18
8.4k Views 8.4k
4.4k words 4.4k words

"Please, Billy, make me a woman," she had said. Becky-Sue wanted Billy to take her cherry and introduce her to sex. Billy himself had had sex a few times with other girls and was a little more experienced than she was, but he himself had never taken a virgin. This would be a new experience for them both.

Billy's hesitation was short-lived however as his own desires began to take over. He pulled Becky closer and kissed her, softly and tenderly at first but then their kiss deepened as her lips parted, inviting his tongue in to play. As his tongue moved in and searched for hers, she softly sucked on it as if it were a small cock.

Becky had always been a good kisser and Billy loved putting his lips to hers. But even her skills at kissing couldn't explain the intensity and passion that she was showing him now. As they kissed, Becky's hand slowly moved up Billy's leg, showing him she was serious about her intentions

"Oh Billy..." she said as her hand brushed over the bulge in his jeans. She moved it back again and began softly stroking it.

Having made it clear to him what she wanted, both in word and deed, Becky was perfectly happy letting him take charge and guide her with his knowledge and skills. After all, he was older and more experienced than she was... and he was the man!

Billy gently laid her back on the mattress and his hands began to explore her body. He started with the breasts he got a sampling of at the lake... but that only whetted his appetite for more! His hands explored the curve of her breasts, feeling the pillowy softness through the thin fabric of her dress. 

As his hands moved over her breasts, he could feel the hard pebbles of her nipples and he knew she was getting as excited as he was. This encouraged him and he leaned down to kiss her soft nearly bare shoulder. Her flirty little yellow sundress had thin spaghetti straps holding it up with little clips in the back securing it around her bust. It was just long enough to be moral but still left enough to a young man's imagination to keep his interest!

Becky felt the thrill of excitement as his hands massaged her breasts, sending little electrical jolts through her nipples and straight to her pussy which was getting wetter by the second. His hands slid around her sides and reached behind her to expertly unclip the fasteners holding her dress together in the back. 

She sat up and, watching for his reaction, slipped the thin straps off her shoulders. Her hands cupped her breasts to hold the bra in place to preserve her modesty. Billy leaned over and kissed the upper halves of her breasts and, as she relaxed, he gently pulled the dress down to reveal the beautiful soft round teenage globes tipped with her pointed puffy nipples.

Becky gasped in delight as he caressed her breasts lightly with his fingertips.  In a slow circular motion his fingertips moving teasingly from the outside toward the areolae. By the time he reached her hard, aching nipples, she was quietly moaning with pleasure and anticipation. But quietly moaning wasn't what Billy was going for here. He continued maddeningly slowly until she was inwardly begging for more of his delicious stimulation. 

Suddenly, he leaned forward and took a nipple into his mouth and began to suck. Her body arched with pleasure and she felt a sudden gush between her thighs. His mouth continued its leisurely stimulation of her breasts while his hand crept slowly down her abdomen toward her mons.

His hand moved down between her legs and he began to slowly and gently press down on her pubic mound and stroke her sex through the thin lace of her panties. Her body stiffened as he touched the sensitive spot, but he did not linger and she gradually relaxed as he continued to stroke her slit through the flimsy material. 

"Have you ever seen a cock before?" he asked her.

Becky's eyes got wide and she blushed at his question. But she shook her head "No, not since my father left. And I was pretty small when that happened," she said quietly.

Billy smiled and kicked off his sneakers, then proceeded to undo his belt and slip off his trousers and underpants. His erect cock sprang out and she gasped when she took in the size of it. This then was what was causing the bulge in his pants that so intrigued her! 

She looked at it fascinated until Billy said, "Go on, you can touch it."

She looked up at him and then took hold of it gingerly and examined the hard shaft, his testicles hanging in the skin bag below and the swollen almost purplish bulge at the tip of his shaft. 

Billy took her hand and wrapped it around his shaft then guided it as he moved it up and down, jacking him a bit. "Like this, see?" he said. 

She began it mimick his motion "You mean like this? Is this how you like it?" she asked.

"A little tighter, Becky. Go on - I'll let you know if you are too tight," he said. She gripped him a little harder and was amazed at how hard his cock got. She was fascinated by how something usually soft and pliable, could become so hard and rigid.

She slowly repeated the up and down stroking motion several times and then realized from Billy's sighs and low moans that this was very pleasurable for him. As she repeated the up and down motion on her own, she watched his face for guidance and signs of the pleasure she was creating. Meanwhile, Billy stripped off his shirt so he laid there completely naked.

"Would you like to kiss the end?" he asked, "it feels amazing!"

Without a word Becky moved from his side to a position between his spread legs, kneeling down and placed her lips on the end of his cock and began to caress it with her tongue. He encouraged her with moans and grunts of pleasure as she continued to lick and suck the engorged purple head with increasing enthusiasm.

"Ohhh, Becky! That feels amazing honey!" he moaned.

"My friend Evelyn told me about how she does it with her boyfriend. Evelyn has had a lot of boys - she's quite a little slut actually!" Becky said popping him out of her mouth just long enough to explain and then swallowed him up again with equal enthusiasm.

As Becky's head bobbed up and down on his raging cock, Billy's hands occupied themselves with her hanging breasts, massaging them, kneading them like soft sexy bread dough and rubbing her nipples gently between his fingers. He gently tugged on them and pinched them just enough to hear a moan come from her cock-stuffed mouth.

Becky's pussy was on fire now, and she couldn't wait a moment longer. Suddenly, she stopped and stood up to remove her dress completely and the panties underneath, revealing a charming neatly-trimmed mound with a plump little slit beneath. Billy immediately pulled her down onto the mattress and placed her on her back with her legs spread apart. 

Billy knelt down between her legs and gently parted her outer lips to reveal the delicate rose-colored inner lips. Becky blushed a similar color when Billy inhaled her scent deeply. "Mmmm... that's the sexiest smell in the world - the smell of a horny girl!" he said with a naughty grin. 

He got down on his stomach and prepared to feast on his girlfriend sweet succulent peach. He placed his mouth over her opening and touched her inner lips with his tongue very lightly, teasing and testing her. A bolt of sexual lightning ran through her and she instinctively thrust her pussy towards his face, demanding more.

"Ohhh!" Becky moaned at his tongue's first touch.

Billy smiled then began by drawing his tongue slowly and lightly up from the bottom of her wet slit toward the top. As his tongue reached her clit,  she gasped loudly and tried to push his head towards her pussy harder. But Billy moved his head out of the way and then looked at her between her raised knees. 

"Not yet, Becky! I've been patient with you and waited until you were ready. Now that you are, I'm taking over. I'm in charge of things from now on, and I am going to dominate you and you are going to submit totally to me. I have dreamed and fantasized and planned this moment out to the tiniest detail. I even planned that we would have sex for the first time right here just like this. 

I am going to make you my sex slave, Becky... my little slave slut. I'm going to talk dirty to you and call you all sorts of things like slut and whore. But don't worry - its all part of the game to make you hotter and make it even sexier and better for you. 

You seem to envy Evelyn and all those other sluts at school - envy how they fuck their boyfriends and how much cock they suck and everything. So you are going to be my little schoolgirl slut. You are going to get your chance to see what it's like to be them."

Becky nodded her head, accepting his terms without argument. She knew he was right - she had kept him waiting for a long time.

And he had been very patient and sweet to her. He never even looked at another girl - a fact that amazed her sometimes considering how fickle and unfaithful most of their friends were. Several times she overheard her friends talking about how their boyfriends had dumped them in favor of some other girl who was hotter or who did things that they didn't.   

But not her Billy - he had remained totally true and unwavering. And she hadn't made it very easy for him either. As he heard about how much his friends were getting, he had to maintain his own faithfulness and keep her name pure as well. She really did owe him quite a lot for his integrity, loyalty, and dedication.

Billy resumed his excruciatingly slow and deliberate licking her pussy. When he finally took a break and let her catch her breath for a moment, he parted her outer lips and spread her legs wider to inspect her sex closer. He noticed that her opening was blocked by a thin membrane of white skin perforated with three tiny holes. This was her hymen - her cherry - and he would be opening her, removing that thin barrier tonight.

"Wow, Becky, you really are a virgin. I can see your hymen," he said. "I've never seen one before!" he said.

"Yes I am, Billy, but I want you to take care of that for me. Does it hurt when it's broken?" she asked apprehensively.

"I don't know for sure, Becky... I've never taken a cherry before. But from what I've heard from others is that it does hurt a little, but the hurt goes away fairly quickly."

"Oh," she said not too sure about this anymore.

Billy sensed her hesitation and, getting up from where he was, he moved over top of her. He got close to her and looked her in the eyes. "Becky, honey, I love you more than anything in my life. I would never do anything to hurt you. I will be as careful as I can possibly be. We will take it slow and if it starts to hurt too much, I will stop. I am not going to force you to do anything. I've waited this long, I can wait longer if need be," he said. 

Becky looked up at him with a weak smile. "No, Billy, I've made you wait long enough, sweetheart. You have been amazingly patient with me. I want to do this... I want you to do this. I trust you and I know you wouldn't hurt me. Please, Billy, please fuck me. Fuck your little schoolgirl slut!" she said, feeling better about the whole thing.

He smiled and kissed her before moving off her. He brought out an old towel he had stashed there for washing up at the little creek that ran past the mine entrance and he laid it on the mattress under her hips.

Billy knelt on the mattress, taking a few moments to look down at the beautiful erotic sight of this naked, sexy, teen virgin draped across his bed, awaiting the thrust of his cock to bring her to womanhood. Her firm creamy flesh glowed in the subdued candlelight of the small cavern and he took in the superb curves of her full, heaving breasts topped by the hard, pointed nipples which promised further delights.

Her stomach was flat and he admired the swelling curves from her slim waist down to the wider hips. Her legs were long and shapely, spread wide to allow him as much access as she could give him, and the V they made led him directly to the completely naked, virgin pussy, hungry for his cock and displaying itself for him.

MIIA_SANTORO
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MIIA_SANTORO

He knelt between her legs and slowly worked his way up her inner thighs, kissing and nibbling the smooth soft creamy flesh. She trembled in anticipation, hoping that he would continue by pleasuring her now dripping wet pussy some more.

Not yet! Just as he got within inches of her drooling pussy and she had taken a deep breath ready to scream out the incredible pleasure she knew was coming, he stopped and got up on his knees.

She looked up at him in stunned surprise, wondering why he wasn't eating her ravenously and what he was going to do instead. Billy, knowing the power dirty talk had to arouse a woman, began using it to tell her what he was going to do.

"You see this big, hard cock? Take a good look at it! You'd love to have this big cock in your tight little pussy wouldn't you, you little slut?"

"Don't worry, you'll love how it stretches your tight virgin cunt. You'll feel so stuffed... and it will feel amazing, you'll see!"

To her surprise, though, he rolled over onto her front, lifting her hips so her head was face down on the bed and she was kneeling with her bottom up in the air. He spread her legs so he had a good view of her teenage pussy and the little rosebud of her anus. She squirmed in embarrassment at having her sex so brazenly displayed and he swiftly delivered two stinging smacks with the palm of his hands onto her naked buttocks.

"Oww! What was that for, Billy?"

For a moment he silently stood back to admire the beautiful smooth curves of her youthful hips, her firm tight ass and the plump, peachy little pussy underneath. The red imprints of his hands rose across the creamy white skin of her ass cheeks. He could see her firm breasts hanging below her chest. All in all, it was a delicious sight and he licked his lips in anticipation.

"Remember, Becky, you're my slave tonight. And sometimes when a slave argues or misbehaves, they need to be punished. You have kept me from taking what is mine for too long to let the matter lie without some form of punishment. Now that I have taken my rightful place as your dominant, things will be much easier and pleasant for you... once I claim my due, that is!" he said, with a wicked chuckle.

"W-what do you mean?" she asked.

Billy didn't answer her. Instead, he knelt behind her between her legs, took hold of his hard fat cock and rubbed the swollen head slowly up and down across her pussy lips. When he inserted the tip into her opening, she winced in pain. He immediately withdrew and moved the head up and down again between the outer lips, getting it more lubed with her juices.

Then he started moving it in and out, making tiny, gentle thrusting movements at the entrance. She calmed down as she began to enjoy the new sensations as her pussy lips sucked and caressed the end of his glans. 

When he thought she was ready, he gathered himself and pushed slowly forward. 

"Ohh, Billy!" Becky said as she felt him opening her tunnel as he sank deeper into her tight hole. Becky grabbed the pillow and held it close as he approached her hymen. They both felt it when the tip of his cock hit her barrier. 

He paused there for a moment to let her prepare and get used to what he'd already done. Billy pulled completely out of her turning her over onto her back.

"Billy! What are you doing?" she asked, puzzled.

"Becky if we are going to do this, I want you to see me and I want to watch you. I don't want your first time to be with your face stuck in a pillow. I want to see you... I want us to go through this door together," he said.

"Oh, Billy, I love you!" she said. She was touched at his thoughtfulness... but that was her Billy - always thinking of her feelings and what she wanted. He really was a wonderful guy.

"I'm ready, Billy. Please let's do this, sweetheart," she said.

He got on top of her again this time face to face. He laid down on her getting close to her. Placing his face down next to her ear, he wrapped his arms under her shoulders and she put her arms around his neck.

"I love you, Becky," he said.

She hugged him tight and he pushed forward. He heard a small gasp and a whimper as he felt her membrane tear. He moved forward into her, into a place no one had ever gone before. He pushed forward deeper and deeper until he came up against another barrier. But he knew this one wouldn't give way so easily. He had reached the very bottom of her well and was touching her cervix. He could go no further. 

"That's it, Becky," he whispered calmly in her ear, "I'm all the way in you now."

"Y-you are?" she asked, "Really?"

"Yes baby, I'm as deep as I can go. You have all of me that I can give you," he said.

Becky reached down to feel her pussy and found she could just put her slim fingers between her ass and his abdomen. She decided she would work on taking that last remaining inch too.

Having entered her fully now, he began to move his hips slowly to thrust his cock forward and back slightly, getting her used to having him inside her like this. Becky's whimpers stopped and slowly turned from whimpers of pain to moans of pleasure. 

Seeing that Becky was getting more comfortable now, Billy could get up onto his knees and concentrate on his fucking. He looked down and saw a smear of blood on his shaft as it moved in and out of her newly-opened pussy. He looked up to see the tears had stopped and the look on her face had turned from one of pain to a more lustful one. She was beginning to enjoy the feeling of Billy's cock moving inside her and her body began to respond as he knew it would.

He varied the depth of his thrusts, sometimes going in deep, sometimes barely entering her. As they both abandoned themselves completely to the delicious feelings of a big, thick cock in a tight, teenage cunt, they moaned, grunted and gasped as they fucked. 

Billy had started soft and gentle, but as Becky got used to him, she wanted more. "Harder, Billy! Please fuck me harder! I want you to fuck me! You don't have to be gentle, Billy. I made you wait, now you can take what you have been waiting for! Please please Billy, make me your slut - make me yours!"

He grabbed her wrists and held them above her head to totally dominate her, and Becky responded to his control of her by bucking her hips to meet his deep and insistent thrusts and increase the pleasure. She ground her pussy up against his cock and her hands opened and shut again as if trying to find something to grab on to. 

Sensing she was getting close to her very first real womanly orgasm, he increased the speed and fucked her wildly. She screamed out as he plunged deep into her, making her feel every inch of his big cock.

"Oh, Billy! Oh God yes! Fuck me! Fuck your little slut! Oh God, your cock feels so good! Fuck this little pussy!" she cried out as he plowed into her over and over. 

Becky gave as good as she got and at times it was hard to tell who was fucking whom. Both young people slammed their bodies against each other in a frantic frenzied effort to reach their climax.

She moaned and begged him to fuck her again. "Yes! Yes! Billy, fuck this tight slut pussy! Oh, God, please fuck me! Make me cum like a woman! Fuck me! Fuck meee!"

He rammed his cock into her hard - straight into Becky's wide open, welcoming cunt and plunged it into her several times balls-deep. He then began varying his thrusting technique, mixing things up and keeping her off-guard. Sometimes he dropped his hips so that his pubic bone ground against her clitoris.

Sometimes he held himself up with his arms and fucked her with long strokes, thrusting his whole length into her tiny, tight cunt. Sometimes he moved in a circular motion so his cock stimulated different parts of her vagina. Now and then he would gently pull out almost completely until just the head remained inside, then unexpectedly ram it home deep. 

As he fucked her, he continued the obscene running commentary, describing in graphic detail what they were doing and calling her a bad girl and a sexy little teenage slut. She whimpered and moaned in pleasure.

After an incredible ride, each was rapidly approaching their own orgasm. Becky was first in line. As she got close her moans of "fuck me!" turned to pleas of "Please make me cum! Please, please make me cum!" Billy was right behind her though and was trying his level best to bring them both off together.

Suddenly Becky tipped over the edge into a full body screaming orgasm. She arched her back and began to shake violently. She reached out to claw at the bed as her mouth dropped open and she screamed out her unbridled joy,

"OHHHFFUUUCCKKK, BIIILLLLYYY!"

He reached forward to pinch her nipples adding another sensation to her tortured mind and prolonging the orgasm.

But the slamming shut of her pussy walls also caused him to erupt and he shot blast after blast of his hot cum into her newly-opened womb. The pair wrapped around each other, like a couple of snakes fighting, as each battled their own orgasms. 

As Becky slowly returned to earth, Billy wrapped his arms around her and held her tight to calm her as the climax subsided and she began to cry. Billy knew that this was a big step for her and he held her letting her get it out of her system

"Oh my God, that was amazing! " Becky told him when she had finished her cry, "Oh, Billy, that was so wonderful! I never imagined my body could experience such pleasure!" She kissed him tenderly and added "I'm so glad you were the one to take my virginity! Thank you so much!"

Exhausted, but overwhelmed by the pleasure they had both experienced, they lay there for a few moments in each other's arms. 

"It was a pleasure for me too," Billy replied. "And we will have lots of time for more play from now on - remember, you are still my little slut and I have a lot more to teach you!"

"Well, if your other lessons are anything like this I am your willing slut schoolgirl - you can fuck me anytime, Billy!" she said.

[img]https://images.lushstories.com/5137371c55e28a24f0ce6bc1/three-astericks.jpg[/img]

A few days after their picnic, Billy came to pick up Becky for another date. Before they left though, Mrs. Greene asked Billy to sit down because she wanted to talk to him. Billy sat in a chair while Becky and Mrs. Greene sat together on the sofa. 

"Billy, Becky here has told me what happened on your picnic the other day," she said. 

"What! Why did you say anything!" Billy said, alarmed. 

"It's okay Billy, Becky and I have no secrets. I'm not upset with you and, in fact, I want to thank you for making Becky's first time as wonderful as she told me it was. That's all I wanted for her. 

"But then she told me about your little hideaway in the mine. Billy, honey, I don't like that you go into that old mine to get away from the chaos in your house. First off, the city has plans to seal that mine up, and secondly, it's just dangerous. So I want you to feel you can come here when things get tough at home.

"Here is a spare key to the house. I will set up the spare bedroom for you. When things get too hard at home, you just come here - no questions asked and stay for as long as you need to. You will be safe, warm, and if you happen to be here at mealtime, you are welcome to join us." she said.

He looked at Becky and then at Mrs. Greene. "Oh and yes if you and Becky want to... picnic, that's okay too - just don't give me the play by play all right? I don't need the frustration!" she said with a wink.
 

 

Author's Note: You can read more on this story in the follow-up series "Taking Mrs. Greene" found it the Mature category or through my Profile Page. It takes over where this story leaves off and tells what happens with Billy and Becky next!

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments