Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Saturday In The Park

"She never could have imagined how a Saturday afternoon in the park would turn out…"

35
9 Comments 9
3.3k Views 3.3k
2.8k words 2.8k words

A warm, familiar tugging on my nipple sent a shiver through my whole body, waking me from a good night’s sleep. I moaned and smiled as I forced my eyes open. What a wonderful way to start my day! Mike was gently sucking on my left nipple while his hand rubbed and played with the right. He was already showered and dressed and ready to go to work. As a newly minted lawyer, he had to put in long hours at the firm, including Saturdays. Seeing that I was awake, he stood and grabbed his coat.

“Good morning, love!” he said with a devilishly sexy grin.

“Are you sure you really need to go to work?” I asked, shaking my boobs suggestively at him as he headed for the door.

“I’ll make it up to you, I promise,“ he said as he came back, gave me a kiss, and pinched my nipples. “I’ll meet you at the waterfront at 6:00.”

Oh yeah, I had forgotten we had dinner plans with our friends at a trendy new spot on the waterfront.

“See you then!” I replied, watching him adjust his erection as he left.

I threw on one of Mike’s T-shirts and went to the kitchen to make some coffee and plan out my day. It was too nice outside to waste the day inside. It was a perfect day to get my housework and laundry done in the morning and then head to the park down on the waterfront before meeting everyone for supper. With my list of chores complete, I took a quick shower and tried to find something to wear.

I decided on my new white halter top with a black flared skirt. The halter top had a wide band that fit snugly under my breasts, and two strips of fabric that covered my breasts and tied behind my neck. I could tie it loosely so my natural DD tits could sway as I walked, the fabric rubbing gloriously across my hardening nipples, or I could tie it tightly, lifting and flattening my tits. Feeling a little risqué, I opted to tie it loosely and savour all the sensations it was sure to bring. The flared skirt was a little more modest, hitting mid-thigh, but accentuating my hourglass figure. Next, I chose a pair of white lace boy-short style panties to wear underneath. Some natural-looking makeup and stylish, sexy waves in my long, chocolate-brown hair completed the look. Glancing in the mirror, I was happy with how everything turned out - I think Mike will love my new outfit!

It was mid-afternoon when I arrived at the park, which was full of people enjoying a beautiful sunny, warm June afternoon. I strolled along the trail that lead to the far side of the park amongst the gardens, skirting the edge of a large grassy field. I spotted a bench in a secluded spot that was the perfect spot to sit and read my book while people-watching behind my mirrored sunglasses.

There was a group of teenagers walking through the field with two stragglers trying to break free from the pack. They were walking side by side, their fingers brushing as their arms swung. Their chemistry was as visible as the blush of their cheeks. Then there were three housewives dressed in spandex shorts and sports bras (with full hair and makeup) out for a power walk (and no doubt a gossip session), their boobs and butts jiggling with every step. Out in the centre field, there were two young men tossing a football back and forth, wearing only their running shorts, creating a beautiful sight of sweaty, rippling muscles with every movement. My nipples hardened and my clit tingled just watching them.

Then I saw her. She was probably in her early twenties, trim but not skinny, dressed in tight jean cut-offs and a wide-cut crop top, that barely covered her nipples. The bottom half of her areolas and large breasts were hanging out. With every step she took, her boobs bounced and jiggled. I couldn’t help but stare.

I’ve always loved breasts - small tight ones, big flabby ones, or perky jiggly ones. Those with long puffy nipples, or nonexistent inverted nipples - I was mesmerized by them all. I had never been given the opportunity to explore someone else’s breasts, and I had no desire to sleep with a woman (I found vaginas to be a big turn-off and couldn’t ever imagine wanting to explore one). Someday, though, I hoped to be in a position to get to play with pair of breasts! I had no idea the adventure that was waiting for me today.

As she came towards me on the trail, she smiled and said, “Hi.”

Startled and embarrassed that she caught me staring, and not expecting her to speak to me, I answered her with a stuttered, “H-h-hello.”

I was unable to look away as the breeze lifted her shirt and gave me a full view of her breasts before letting the material fall again, leaving her right boob totally exposed. Her breasts were set lower on her chest than most that I’ve seen. They were full and round, pale-skinned, with puffy, pale pink areolas capped by smallish upturned nipples. I wondered if they would harden and grow with the right stimulation….

She passed by, continuing up the path. Disappointed that the show was over, I reached under my top to play with my aching nipples. The sound of someone approaching quickly made me return to pretending to read my book. She had turned around and was coming back towards me. Had she seen me playing with my tits? For the second time in as many minutes, I blushed.

This time she stopped before she reached me, stepped into the grass on the opposite side of the trail, pulled a blanket out of her oversized bag, spread it out, and sat down. She turned her face up to the sun and leaned back on her elbows, which made her boobs protrude even further. I watched as she lay there, the wind playing with her crop top, fluttering and baring her breasts occasionally, and then sometimes hiding them.

A couple of bikers came down the trail, nearly colliding and falling off their bikes as they saw her! She seemed oblivious. Or perhaps she was putting on a well-calculated show.

The same breeze that was playing with her top was also playing with her loose hair. It kept blowing strands into her face. She suddenly sat up, looking annoyed, and rooted through her bag for something.

Having no luck, she called over to me, “I don’t suppose you have a hair elastic that I can borrow, do you?”

“Actually, yeah. I always have one on my wrist,” I replied. I stood and crossed the path, making my way over to where she sat and handed her the elastic. She raised her hands over her head, exposing herself again, and gathered her hair into a messy bun.

“Thanks. Why don’t you join me and keep me company?”

A chill went through my whole body, leaving me covered in goosebumps.

“Uh, sure. Just let me grab my things,” I replied as I hurried back to the bench and grabbed my book, tossing it into my bag before sitting down on the blanket facing her side.

“I’m Kara,” she said.

“Nice to meet you, Kara. I’m Lynn.”

We chatted comfortably, the wind continuing to give me a show. Gradually, I adjusted my top a little bit at a time so that my right nipple was exposed. Would Kara notice? Its dark, rosy color and large, rock-hard nipple were a stark contrast to Kara’s soft pale nubs.

Hearing voices approaching behind me, I looked over my shoulder to see an older couple (presumably married by the way she babbled on, getting an occasional “Yes, dear” in response). I froze, not wanting to draw attention to the two of us sitting on the blanket with our nipples on display. His wide eyes as he passed told me that he had indeed noticed. He smiled and winked at me, giving me a thumbs up.

The next gentle gust of wind left both of Kara’s tits totally exposed. Without thinking, I lowered my head and sucked her nipple hard. Startled, she jumped, pulling her tit out of my mouth with a loud pop.

Alex_Fck
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alex_Fck

“I’m so sorry! I don’t know what came over me… I just had to suck it…”

“It’s okay, you just surprised me, that’s all. Why don’t you do us both a favour and do it again?”

Did she really just invite me to suck her tits? My pulse quickened, my own nipples were throbbing, and that tingling between my legs was almost unbearable.

“I’ve never done anything like this before,” I confided in her. “I’m not really sure what to do.”

She took my hand and tenderly placed it on her breast. “Just do to me what you would like done to you. Enjoy them!”

With that encouragement, I started gently brushing the tops of her nipples with my fingers, feeling them harden beneath my touch. I kneaded, pinched and pulled her nipples a little harder. Kara moaned and tried to thrust her nipples into my mouth. So the tease doesn’t like being teased! I gave in and ran my tongue around her puffy areola, edging closer and closer to the nipple. Finally, I took her nipple into my mouth and sucked gently, settling into a rhythm of sucking and swirling, making her writhe in pleasure.

After what seemed like a long time, I released her nipple and switched to pleasure the other one. The sensations of sucking another woman’s breast were so erotic to me - the softness, tenderness, hardness, and responsiveness…. no wonder men love boobs so much! It wasn’t long before I felt her shudder in an orgasm, her once pale pink nipples were now red, flushed from all the sucking.

I smiled and asked, “Did you like that?”

“Isn’t it obvious? I think it’s your turn now.”

She sat up straight and spread her legs, patting the ground in front of her, motioning for me to sit there. I moved to face her and wrapped my legs over top of hers, ankles crossing behind her back. Our clothed pussies were now rubbing against each other, making my lace panties very wet. Kara reached over to push the material of my top to the sides, freeing both my breasts, then leaned down and sucked my left nipple into her mouth, using the same rhythm of sucking and licking that I had used on her.

There was something so different about a woman’s touch - her fingers and lips so soft and gentle and knowing…. Her left hand caressed my right boob playfully, progressing to light slapping before stretching and pulling my nipple up to its limit, then quickly releasing it so my boob slapped back down against my chest. I groaned with both pleasure and pain. Kara released my left breast from her mouth, taking both nipples in her fingers this time as she stretched and pulled, again quickly dropping my tits, watching them slap together as they fell. She smiled and started rocking her pussy back and forth against mine. I tightened my legs around her and matched her rocking with my own. God, this felt amazing! I finally gave in to my building climax, squeezing her even tighter with my thighs.

When I regained my composure, I noticed that the two young guys who had been tossing the football had stopped and moved closer to enjoy the show. They were both stroking their cocks through their thin shorts while smiling at us. Embarrassed, I adjusted my top to cover my breasts before leaning in to kiss Kara’s nipples one last time.

*****************************

Mike and two of our friends were already at the restaurant when I arrived. Seeing me, he stood and came over to welcome me. He stopped to have a look at me before hugging me tight.

“Damn, you look hot!” he whispered in my ear. I could feel his cock springing to life as he held me. I smiled.

“You like my new outfit?” I asked while suggestively shaking my shoulders, letting my tits sway, my still erect nipples clearly standing out. He groaned and discreetly adjusted himself before grabbing my hand and leading me back to our table.

We ordered drinks and chatted while waiting for the rest of our group to arrive. Mike’s hand slipped below the table and made its way up my thigh to rub my sensitive lips, working under my panties.

“You’re sooo wet!” he whispered in my ear.

I responded by letting my hand drop below the table to grab and rub his cock through his pants. He moved his forearm discreetly across my nipple, sending shivers through me. I couldn’t take it anymore, so grabbed my bag and excused myself to go to the bathroom. Luckily, the private family washroom was empty, so I slipped in and locked the door. Grabbing my phone, I texted Mike, “Meet me in the family washroom. NOW.”

About a minute had passed when I heard a soft knock on the door. Unlocking it, I reached my hand around the door to grab him, pull him in, and lock the door again. He looked at me with a concerned look on his face, until he realized why I had summoned him. Passion took over. He kissed me hard and deep … the kind of kiss that leaves you breathless and wanting more. He pushed me up against the door and kissed me again, pressing his erection into my belly, his hands untying my shirt to let my boobs swing free. He groped me while I reached to undo his pants. Hearing them hit the ground with a thud, I crouched down, my back still against the door, to slide his underwear off.

His penis was beautiful - shaved clean and hard as a rock. It wasn’t huge, maybe six or seven inches, but was the perfect size for me. It fit so well in my mouth. I reached out and licked it from the bottom of his balls to the tip of his head, before swallowing and stroking him. He wasn’t going to last long.

“Oh Lynn, you better stop that…I need to fuck you.”

I let his penis slide out of my mouth after a few more good sucks and strokes. He pulled me up and kissed me again, his hands busy on my tits, flicking my nipples, and driving me crazy. He dropped his mouth to suck in my engorged nipple, while his hands reached under my skirt to remove my panties. He slid his fingers through my lips, rubbing my clit on his way into my vagina. Discovering how wet I was drove him crazy. He flattened me against the door, lifting me high enough to slide his cock into me. I wrapped my legs around him and started rocking while he thrust into me hard.

I was already ready to come. My skin was covered in telltale goosebumps as I quaked. Mike knew exactly what was happening and continued to drill me even harder. The sensation was so overwhelming that I felt like I might pass out. The room was spinning. It wasn’t long before I felt Mike clench his ass as he spurted into me. We froze together and caught our breath. I unclenched my legs and felt his softening penis slide out of me. That was incredible, yet we were both left wanting more.

“We should get back to our friends before they miss us,” I said as reality set in again.

Mike quickly dressed, gave me a kiss, pinched my nipples and left. I cleaned myself up, retied my halter top (loosely, of course!) and put my panties back on. I touched up my hair and makeup, and spritzed some body spray, trying to hide the unmistakable scent of sex. Heading back to the table, I noticed three more friends had joined the group. Mike was nowhere to be seen. I finally spied him at the back of the bar, waiting for a round of drinks. He brought the tray over, delivering a drink to everybody. He sat down next to me, raised his glass, and made a toast.

“Here’s to unexpected adventures shared with the best of friends!”

He winked at me and had a sip of his drink, before leaning in to whisper, “Our adventure tonight has just begun...”

Published 
Written by Lijomast
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments