Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shore Lunch

"A remote lake adventure"

41
19 Comments 19
5.1k Views 5.1k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Competition Entry: Back to Nature

It was time to take a break from paddling. We had been in the canoe for a few hours and needed a place to stretch our legs and relax before continuing on our journey. I had a stringer full of fresh fish to cook up for lunch and just needed to find a suitable place on the shore to do it.

For years my wife Anna and I had discussed exploring this chain of lakes and had finally found the time to do it. After a four-hour drive and a short portage the day before, we were on the water. The first lake had been a quick trip across followed by a slow passage up a shallow and weedy creek to the second lake. We spent that day exploring and fishing, making camp before dark on the shore.

The open fields of farmland had become the boreal forest that announced the entry to the land of lakes, rock and evergreens of the Canadian Shield. Marsh, swamps and lakes lay among the glacial rock covered in spruce, pine and Tamarack. The abundance of wildlife provided us with many viewing pleasures including a moose, geese, ducks, owls and even a lone black bear watching us from atop the rocky shoreline of the lake.

We had set out at sunrise and did the short overland portage to the lake we now paddled. It was a long, narrow lake with a steep rocky shoreline and amazingly clear water. The lack of any breeze made paddling easy but the heat of the sun was beginning to take its toll as we began to look for an appropriate place to pull up.

Anna pointed to a small island in the middle of the lake. The shore was rocky but had open spots that looked accessible. As we paddled closer she pointed at a small outcropping of rock.

"There's a small flat spot next to that rock," she said. "That looks perfect."

We pulled up to find a nice flat shoreline. We pulled in close and I jumped out and pulled the canoe up onto the grassy knoll with ease. The small area offered more than enough space and some shade further away from the shore. We quickly set up and cooked our catch, enjoying the fresh fish as we admired the clear blue sky above us.

"Hey, mind if we join you?" a voice called out.

The appearance of another canoe was a surprise considering the remoteness of the lake. Two men smiled at us as I waved them in.

"Sure, plenty of room here."

We helped them ashore and introduced ourselves.

"I'm Jean and this is my wife, Anna."

"I am Nikoli and this is Dane," the tall blonde announced. "We are visiting from Sweden."

"It is so beautiful in your country," Dane exclaimed. 

They explained that they had travelled here to explore after a previous visit. They were on the return leg of their journey and had not seen another person for the last five days. We shared our catch and talked about their journey as we relaxed together.

"I need a swim," Nikoli announced as he stood up and removed his shirt. He pulled his pants off and grinned sheepishly as he stood in his boxers. Dane did the same.

I watched Anna's eyes explore the slim, muscular bodies of the younger men standing in the sunlight. Her expression revealed approval and she gave a slight smile as Dane touseled his light brown mop of hair.

"You can drop the shorts, too, if you like," I said. "We are not shy."

The two looked at each other, smiled at us and dropped their boxers. Anna eyed the nude bodies as they slid into the water.

"Let's join them," I suggested as I stood up and peeled my clothes off.

Anna looked at me in surprise. "What?"

"Come on," I urged her. "Let's have some fun with our new friends."

She looked at me for a moment with her mouth open, then looked over at the two men in the water.

"I know you want to," I teased. "Come on, show them what a hot wife looks like."

She smiled and stood up. The two men stared as she pulled the shirt over her head and revealed the large and still-perky breasts that were hidden underneath. She slowly undid her pants and wiggled them over her curvy hips, pulling her panties off at the same time. We slipped into the water together and swam for a few minutes. I gestured to them to come closer to us.

"Have either of you been with a fifty-year-old woman before?" I asked with a smile.

They both looked at me in surprise and then smiled as they shook their heads.

"Not me," Dane said.

"Or me," added Nikoli. "Never an older woman."

"Well, today is your chance," I said. "Assuming Anna is up to it, that is."

"Oh, yes," she replied with a big smile.

I went ashore and pulled a blanket out of a backpack, laid it out on the ground and looked up to see Anna sandwiched between the two men in the water. Due to the clarity of the water, I could make out the hands travelling her body, cupping her breasts and caressing her thighs as they pressed against her.

"Come on," I said as I gestured to the blanket. "Come and dry off."

The two men watched as Anna climbed out of the water, towelled off, and put her long, blonde hair into a ponytail. She kissed me and stroked my cock as they emerged from the water. She stroked me gently as she turned to watch them approach, both sporting large erections and hungry eyes.

They were on her in an instant, their hands pawing at her as she released her grip on me and turned her attention to the young men. She dropped to her knees and took them into her mouth one at a time as they stood above her. I watched as the large, swollen cocks passed her lips on each stroke and marvelled at how she could suck so much cock down her throat at one time.

EMMA_DEEP
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EMMA_DEEP

She pulled away and lay down. Dane hung his cock in her face as Nikoli climbed between her legs. I stroked myself as they fucked her mouth and pussy. Nikoli suddenly groaned loudly and I watched as he blasted a huge rope of steaming cum across her belly and between the large mounds that Dane was pawing.

Nikoli moved away and joined me in watching as Dane took his place between Anna's legs. She moaned and grabbed at his back as his big cock pounded into her. He suddenly pulled out and erupted, his spurting load of cum joining Nikoli's as he groaned loudly.

Dane moved away and it was my turn. I pumped her hard and fast, my swollen cock ready to burst as she moaned beneath me. The sight of her body covered in cum drove my lust and my cock exploded inside of her as she groaned in climax. We lay together for a moment and shared a kiss.

"Who's ready for more?" I asked as I looked over at Nikoli and Dane. "I know she is."

"Oh, yes," Anna added. "Much more. But I need a quick swim first."

The three of us watched as she slipped into the lake and swam around for a few minutes.

"Do you share your wife often?" Nikoli asked.

"Yes, we play with others from time to time," I replied. "Keeps things exciting."

"Really?" Dane said quietly. "I always thought it was just stories..."

I laughed. "No, it happens. Maybe more than you think."

"It is very exciting," Dane said. "I have never watched before."

"I saw my parents one time," Nikoli added. "It was not like this, though."

We all laughed as Anna returned and stood at the edge of the blanket. Her curvy, mature body glistened in the sunlight.

"Ready for more playtime?" she teased as she dropped onto her hands and knees in front of us.

Dane got up on his knees as Anna crept towards him. She took his cock into her mouth and began sucking in slow strokes. I gestured to Nikoli to get behind her. He grinned, got on his knees and slid up behind her. His hands grasped her curvy hips as he slid his thick shaft into her and began thrusting slowly. I watched as she was once again being filled with cocks in her mouth and pussy. Soon they had a rhythm going and Anna climaxed as Nikoli thrust hard into her. Dane's cock popped out of her mouth as she groaned and hung her head down while the orgasm swept over her.

"Let's switch," Nikoli suggested.

The two traded places and Dane took his place behind Anna. He pushed himself into her and began pumping as Anna slathered the large, swollen cock in front of her. Her tongue travelled along the shaft and swirled around the pulsing head as Dane fucked her. With a grunt Nikoli came, his cum splashing across Anna's chin and into her open mouth as he jerked his cock furiously.

Dane grabbed Anna's ponytail, pulled back and began slamming himself into her. Anna grunted as he fucked her hard, finally shrieking in climax as his big cock pumped into her. Dane pulled out just as he came and sent spurts of cum across her ass as his balls emptied out. Anna slumped onto the blanket as Dane stroked his cock empty.

"You are so fucking sexy," Dane groaned. "I wish you were my wife."

"Thank you," Anna giggled. "I think you will find the right girl someday."

I rolled Anna onto her back and rubbed my swollen cock over her face. The greasy slickness of Nikoli's cum felt good as I pushed into her open mouth. I came quickly and jerked myself off on her pretty face as she smiled up at me.

We all lay down on the blanket and rested in the heat of the sun. After a short rest, I went for another swim and returned to the blanket as Nikoli fucked Anna again. Dane stroked his cock and watched, erupting on his belly when Nikoli pulled out and spurted a much smaller load onto the little patch of blonde fuzz below.

Nikoli groaned and rolled onto his back. Anna went into the lake for a quick dip before lying down beside him. I dressed, packed up our gear and sat on a rock as the three slept on the blanket. Soon they were all up and dressed.

Anna hugged and kissed both of them before stepping into the canoe and packing the blanket away.

"Thank you for the exciting time," Nikoli said with a smile. "I will never forget it."

"Yes, thank you," Dane added. "Now I want to find a wife like you have."

"I just want to find an older woman," Nikoli chuckled.

We waved as our canoe slipped back into the water and drifted away from the shore.

"I can't believe we did that," Anna said.

"I told them we had done it before," I said. "I think it made it less awkward."

"What?" she exclaimed. "You didn't..."

"I did," I laughed. "I didn't want them to know it was the first time for us."

"I hope you realize it won't be the only time now," she teased.

"Good," I replied. "I knew you would like it. We've talked about it enough times."

"Well, I guess I am a Hot Wife now," she giggled. "Are you sure about this?"

"Yes," I replied. "I'm sure." 

We paddled towards the far end of the lake and continued our adventure.

 

 

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments