Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Syncopation

"Sometimes, you just have to take him."

24
11 Comments 11
1.4k Views 1.4k
1.0k words 1.0k words

That woman… it was a crime what she did to him. They often flirted as a tease to an unknown conclusion.

Not tonight, not this time, and the tribal bass propelled her body. Adrenaline, alcohol, and desire were fused into this perfect cocktail. He loomed as a silhouette in the ethereal dry ice. She moved amidst the teeming bodies, shimmering in sequins taut over her lithe frame. Those sultry eyes made the invitation. Her arms exalted, twisting her body with writhing hips; it required no imagination.

He was no longer on the sidelines, and she danced before him. Playing with fire, she wanted to be burned. Gazing into her wide eyes, matching her broader smile, they would never be heard over the pounding rhythm. Drawing him in, their symbiotic movements told a story as old as time. His caress along her tight waist sent peals of hot lust through her loins. Pressed against his frame, the fleeting graze of her breast did not linger but lit the fuse.

He smelt of sandalwood, and she clutched his arm. Seized by the perfect timing, he gazed into her come-hither eyes. Placing her hand against his face, she prayed for telepathy. The compulsion to kiss him never felt so right. Soft with a tender vacuum, she captured his soul. Pressed against his body, held so close, he relented to how she moved.

Brazen, sexual... a public demonstration of her need to consummate the fire within.

Interwoven with his, her fingers squeezed when she pulled him through the crowd. They parted quickly as the glitterball struck her sequined dress, and his navigator threaded them through the turbulent sea.

With a pirouette in a gloomy corridor, she grazed her lips upon his. Pressing him to the wall, she grasped at his muscular body. Unconditionally, she took more and more until he surrendered to her needs. Upping the ante, she smiled at his surprised expression. He felt hard in her hand, thick, purposeful, and perhaps too much for her.

In a gloomy corner, her arms thrown around him, he clutched her naked flank.

“Touch me.”

No panties and silky smooth, she simpered as his chunky digit eased into the slippery heat. The thrum of his malevolent hunger vibrated through them. The exhalation of her moan caressed his face, and she slid her tongue into his mouth to encourage more.

“Fuck me.”

She cleaned her tangy juices from his finger, and he growled for her. She rattled the bars and wanted the animal within. Tethered to her hand, she led him away. Her gaze met the smile of a stranger, and a silent exchange revealed her secret. That woman gasped and got her tinkling laughter as a reply. With each step, the thumping rhythm trembled through her body and defined every carnal thought. She craved its urgency; she wanted the earth to tremble.

Unoiled hinges creaked through the thump-thump of distant bass, muffled by the tired slam of the weathered door. Lewd graffiti in the alleyway provided the epilogue to many trysts, and she would leave her own soon. A frenzy of hands released their attire.

AshleyCutee4
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AshleyCutee4

Teeming rain, warm on her breasts, skidded his hands upon them. The prick of rough brickwork pressed against her naked back. Weightless, hoisted and trapped, he breached her. Those first sighs of encouragement became the instinctive gasp of gratification. 

The snug lumbering swell opened her legs to take all of him. The urgent need to pepper his neck with kisses fuelled how he impaled her. Clasping her behind, he ploughed her hard enough to make both legs sway. Sinews stretched to hold him tight, her shoes fell from each foot, and cold air slithered through her outstretched toes. Her nails, talons against his shirt, dug in for purchase. Lip-locked, snorting for air, the exhilaration threw aside her caution. Groaned words, solitary, affirmative, offered all the encouragement he needed.

So public, its danger spiced her responses as he stabbed at the cauldron between her thighs. In the half-light of flickering eyelids, the sweet draft of his rigid muscle possessed her. Lost in the storm of unleashed passion, she squeezed and forced his involuntary response. 

With snorted nostrils, their lips dripped with passion. A clatter of hips and his rampant stabs shook her free to moan hard. Galloping waves of tension battered her defences, and instinct propelled her urgent hips. Reeling for air, she pleaded to relieve his burden. She was almost at the summit, and his hard shoves forced her stifled cries. Her gift to him beckoned and goaded her release at the zenith of his arousal.

She saw that woman in her peripheral vision. She might gloat, but crippled by this ecstasy, the look on her bliss-stricken features said it all.

“You’re mine,” she hissed.

He bucked hard in acknowledgement, “It’s you I want… only you.”

Swollen to maximum, and such was his power; the next hearty shove poleaxed her into remorseless convulsions. Her cries, a symptom of intense bliss, did not soothe into warm relief. He nailed her hard and drained it from her, and with one last shove, its racing spasms outran his groans.

Breathless, she placed her heartfelt emotions on his lips. Their urgency ebbed until two naked feet found the damp cobblestones. She gave into the instinct to purr like the cat that got the cream. An index finger and thumb held her chin, and the thrill of his empathetic kiss warmed the pacifying glow. His essence tickled her thighs, and his next kiss left its mark on her heart.

For such a bulk of a man, this tender embrace was her sanctuary. Her angst dissolved in a solvent of intimacy. Slotted perfectly against him, she would never let him go.

They would dance the night away for all to see her powers of seduction, longing and possession. She felt it, that unsated tingle for more. Everyone would see her, and she wanted all of them to know. She would overwhelm him, drive him mad with lust all night and into the morning.

He was her husband... forever.

Published 
Written by AmuseBouche
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments