Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Car Park

"An illicit lunchtime meet in a car park"

23
6 Comments 6
1.7k Views 1.7k
956 words 956 words

Author's Notes

"Always fantasised about a situation like this, meeting illicitly somewhere with a married woman"

I text you at work. I can't wait until next time to see you. After some persuading, you agree to meet me at lunchtime in the town centre multistorey carpark. Not the most exciting of places, but little else fits the bill for a quick, discrete lunch time meet. Somewhere no one could see us.

You come as instructed up the stairwell to the top floor, stopping and listening in the stairwell, removing your knickers on the way as requested. Concealing them hurriedly into your shoulder back. You notice that they are already wet with excitement in anticipation of our meet. I've parked at the end of the carpark in the corner.

It is fairly empty and you don't notice anyone else as you reach the car, opening the door before sliding into the passenger seat. Your tight skirt riding up to reveal a glimpse of your hold up stockings. You lean over and we kiss, our tongues exploring each other's mouths. We slide both seats back and recline slightly to give us a little more manoeuvrability and screening from passers-by.

I reach across and place a hand on the top of your thigh. It feels partly like a clumsy teenage moment, but at the same time, very illicit. Stroking your thigh in a seedy car park. Your hand reaches down to my crotch and you begin to unzip my flies, my erection already prominent.

I slip my hand slowly up your thigh, feeling the top of your hold ups before moving upwards to your outer lips. Parting them with my fingers, I immediately feel how wet you are. I remove my fingers and put them to my lips. Smelling and tasting your muskiness. You grind a little into the seat in frustration that I've removed my fingers.

You slip your jacket off, and I slowly begin to unbutton your blouse. Not wanting to undress you in such a public space I just undo it enough to pull the cups of your bra down over your already stiff nipples. I reach over and start to circle one then the other with my tongue before sucking on them. Playing with them with my tongue. Your breathing starting to increase.

I slip my hand between your legs and you spread your legs in encouragement. You reach across to undo my belt. I lift myself off my seat slightly to slip my trousers and boxers down. My cock springs up in doing so, and you wrap your hand around it. I feel the cold of your wedding ring on my shaft. You begin to stroke it as I continue to finger you - though it's not a great angle.

A car drives slowly round past us before parking. You cover yourself up, although I'm sure in the shadows no one saw anything. Rather than returning to how we were. I pull down your windscreen visor and open the vanity mirror. I want us both to watch you play with yourself.

Paola_Cortes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Paola_Cortes

Reluctantly and self-consciously at first, you hitch up your skirt and run your fingers across your smoothly shaved mound. Slowly sliding two fingers inside. Bringing them out regularly to lubricate your clit. Teasing and flicking it with your fingertips before inserting your fingers again. Initially watching yourself in the mirror. Before closing your eyes and fantasising about strangers watching you through the passenger window.

I start to stroke myself to a similar speed and know it won't take long to cum in such an exciting environment where someone could pass at any moment. Your rhythm increases and you start to arch slightly off the seat. You bite your lip and I know from that face you're not far from cumming.

God, how I want you to take me in your mouth when I cum. I know you're not that keen and the risk of shooting cum over your blouse or in your hair when you have to go back to work isn't going to result in a good look.

You reach into your bag, retrieving your panties from earlier. Wrapping them round my cock, I can feel they are wet from your earlier excitement. You begin to stroke me while I reach over again to bring you to orgasm. My fingers rubbing and flicking your clit, diving into your wet pussy and then back again, until you let out a moan and orgasm.

That's enough to send me over the edge, and with you pumping faster, I cum into your panties. We both fall back into the seats and smile, sated. Laughing at our first illicit encounter in my car.

After a couple of minutes, you realised you have to leave to get back to work. I suggest you put your panties back on, you say you will in the stairwell as it would be easier than in the car. We kiss, long and hard, not knowing yet when the next opportunity will be.

Stepping out of the car I watch you walk away, turning and blowing a kiss. You reach the stairwell and reach into your bag, removing the cum soaked panties, an old lady passes looking at you disapprovingly, you laugh and drop them in the waste bin. You had a spare pair in the office so could change into those before your meeting.

By the time you get back to the office, your appointment is already waiting, so you end up most of the afternoon with no underwear on. You can still feel the wetness from earlier, in fact, it's making you wetter having nothing on.

At some point after the meeting, you are going to have to visit the ladies and finger yourself again. But not before texting me to tell me of your intentions.

Published 
Written by Easytiger68
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments