Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Forest Nymphs

"Beware of the full moon"

23
17 Comments 17
3.1k Views 3.1k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Competition Entry: Back to Nature

According to folklore, every full moon a pair of nymphs with voracious sexual appetites came out to play, looking for an unsuspecting man they can sexually devour. Many men went into the Wakefield Forest on a full moon, but they said they were not accosted by nymphs, so it remained just that; folklore. Wyatt grew up on a farm not too far from the forest. He knew all about the legend and how the townsfolk like to pretend it was true. This was especially true when visitors who visited the town would ask about it. Even his grandfather and father ‘claimed’ they had been visited by the nymphs when telling visitors about the legend.

After a particular hard snowy winter, Wyatt was eager to get back out in the forest. He liked to hike and camp when he had time off from work. The opportunity came early spring. On that Friday, he put his gear into the truck and drove to the forest. He looked forward to spending the night away from civilization. His dad teased him about going out on a full moon and told him to protect his privates from the nymphs. Wyatt just had to laugh at his dad when he said that.

After parking, Wyatt got out and put on his backpack and grabbed a small bag with his provisions in it from the truck. Taking a deep breath, he started his hike to a small clearing at the top of the trail. He loved to camp near the spring. Wyatt stopped at several places on the way to the top, checking out the views of the surrounding forest. Finally, he made it to the top and headed over to the spring. He set up his small one-man tent and then sat down to eat some sandwiches he had brought with him. Wyatt quenched his thirst from the icy cold spring.

After lunch, he did some more hiking on the trails branching off the meadow. He came back to his camping site late afternoon. Although he knew it was going to be freezing cold, he stripped off and jumped into the basin of the cold spring.

“Fuck, that is colder than I thought,” as he splashed around for a few minutes.

When he got out, his cock, which stood at full attention, did not go unnoticed by some watchful eyes from the forest.

Wyatt then spread out his blanket and lay down, soaking up the remaining warmth from the afternoon sun. Suddenly he felt a sharp sting in his upper left thigh, then another one. He jumped up, grabbing his blanket to shake it out. Wyatt was wondering if he had spread his blanket on a fire ant nest or something was on the blanket that stung him, but he could find nothing. As he stood there, his left thigh began to feel numb, his mind starting to feel fuzzy.

“Shit, this is all I need; to die naked and alone,” he mumbled to himself as he slowly made his way over to his pack. Wyatt managed to get his cell phone but he had no strength to call for help. He collapsed on his sleeping bag, his cell phone in hand as his world turned dark.

*****

Wyatt slowly regained consciousness, the sky dark overhead, a small campfire lit in the fire circle. He tried to move but found that he could not move his arms or legs. Wyatt tried to pull his limbs free, but was having no luck.

“Do not fight the ties that bind you to the ground, stud man,” said a sexy voice off to his right.

Wyatt slowly turned his head to the right, the only part of his body that he could freely move. In the shadows, he could see a figure, but could not make out what it looked like until it stepped into the light of the fire. She stood barely five feet tall, blond hair to her waist, breasts that looked the size of grapefruit, and she was naked. As she got closer, Wyatt could see that her mound was hairless.

“Who are you? Why am I tied up?” he demanded, still trying to break free, but to no avail.

“When we are done with you, you will be set free. Until then, you are our sexual play toy. It has been thirty days and our pussies are starving.”

“There is more than one of you?” he asked as he tried to see where the other one was. No, it cannot be true. Other men have gone into the forest on the full moon and none of them mentioned being accosted by nymphs. I must be hallucinating.

“Yes, there are two of us,” said the other one, stepping out of the shadows on his left side. She was approximately the same height, with red hair to her waist and breasts that were not quite as big. Her mound was also hairless. Both girls looked to be in their early twenties.

They knelt down by his side, the blond running her nails up and down his shaft, while the other one squeezed his balls. Wyatt’s seven-inch cock sprang to attention, harder than it had ever been. He let out a low moan. Fuck, I never knew hallucinations felt so real.

“Do you think his cock is big enough to satisfy our needs, Lily?” asked the blond.

“It might be long enough, but not sure if it is wide enough, Emma,” Lily said holding it in her hand, staring at it before she put two fingers around it. “He is only about four inches round, so that is kind of thin. Guess we will just have to try him out and see. I went first last time, so you can go first this time.”

Emma moved up and lightly kissed him, nipping at his lips, as her tongue swept over them, seeking entrance. Lily’s tongue worked its way up from his hip, latching onto his nipple. She sucked and licked it into a little hard nub. Emma sucked on the tip of his tongue as she ran her fingernails down his side. Then they changed positions. They continued their ministrations until they had him so turned on, he was unsure who was doing what to his body. All he knew was that he was so hard his cock was hurting and leaking precum.

As if one mind, they went to work on his nipples, sucking, licking, and nibbling, both making their way down his body, until their tongues were licking up each side of his cock.

“Oh fuck,” Wyatt moaned as Emma’s mouth engulfed the head of his cock, while Lilly licked the bottom half of his shaft.

Wyatt could feel the tip of Emma’s tongue darting in and out of the slit and under the rim, while Lily licked his shaft. He had never felt such intense pleasure before. When Lily’s mouth moved down to his balls and Emma took more of him in her mouth, he lost it. He let out a primal scream as he filled her mouth with jets of cum until his cock wilted in her mouth.

“A little quick on the trigger, but his cum tastes so good, Lily. You are going to have to sample it.”

“I plan to but, also want it my ass. I think he is the right size for that.”

Without another word, both moved up to his head, leaning over him so their breasts were near his mouth. Turning his head to the right, Wyatt captured Emma’s nipple, sucking and tugging on it with his lips, his tongue flicking over the nipple. Letting Emma’s nipple slip from his mouth, Wyatt turned his attention to Lily’s nipple. After several minutes, Lily pulled back and went down between his legs, her tongue lightly brushing against the tip. Emma moved up and straddled his face, her pussy juices dripping on his lips. She braced herself on the ground above his head with her hands.

Valesskahall
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Valesskahall

Wyatt inhaled her musky scent, his tongue reaching up to catch the juices before licking up the middle of her sexy slit. When Lily’s mouth captured his balls, sucking them one at a time into her mouth, Wyatt could feel his cock starting to twitch. He had never been able to get so hard so fast. With Lily’s mouth working his cock and balls, he was finding it hard to concentrate on Emma’s pussy. Emma repositioned herself, spreading her legs wider, giving Wyatt better access to her pussy.

Wyatt tried to compartmentalize his brain to concentrate on his pleasure and Emma as he began to tongue fuck her. His nose lightly rubbed against her hard clit, which was starting to peek out of its covering. As Lily sucked his balls and stroked him off, she stopped a minute to suck her index finger. She gradually worked it into his ass, searching for his sweet spot. Wyatt was shocked at the invasion of her finger, but when it touched his prostrate, it was all he could do not to cum.

“Make me cum,” Emma begged as she continued to rub her clit against the tip of his nose. She pushed her pussy closer to his mouth, taking his tongue as deep inside of her as he could get.

Lily gripped his cock tight in her left fist as she stroked him, pulling his cock tight. She alternated between sucking his balls and licking the space underneath to his ass and back. Her finger continued moving in and out of his ass. Emma began to move up and down on Wyatt’s face, her orgasm building up in her inner core, slowly boiling over. She let out a scream, her juices squirting in his mouth and on his face. Wyatt moved his tongue up, flicking her engorged sensitive clit, causing her to squirt more from another small orgasm.

Emma rolled off Wyatt, turning slightly as she watched Lily working on Wyatt’s cock. He started to moan as he felt his balls tighten. Suddenly Lily stopped, taking the pre-cum and rubbing it over his cock. Moving over him, her back to him, she spread her ass and slowly lowered herself on his hard cock. Wyatt managed to raise his head up, amazed at how easily his cock disappeared into her ass. He had never seen a woman take him in that easily. Wyatt could feel her ass grip him tight as she started to move up and down. Throwing his head back on the sleeping bag, he opened his mouth, gulping in air as she started to ride him harder. Then he felt one, then two fingers push into his ass, slightly curving, hitting his prostrate.

“Oh fuck!” he screamed as his entire body felt like it was on fire. His orgasm was so intense, he thought his cock was going to burst into flames as he filled Lily’s ass with streams of cum.

Lily moved off Wyatt, his cock popping out of her. She moved up, putting her pussy over his mouth. Within a few minutes, was filling his mouth with her juices. Both girls lay down on each side of Wyatt, not saying a word. reached down with her hand, getting some of his cum on her fingers. She brought her fingers to her lips, licking cum from them.

“You are right, Emma, he does have some great tasting cum,” as she turned and kissed Wyatt. “What do you think? Does it taste good?”

Wyatt had never tasted his own cum so he had no answer. All he knew was that his cock was dead…or at least it felt that way. He had no idea what time it was, or how much time had passed since they began to sexually drain him.

“Are you satisfied, Emma?” Lily asked.

“No, I still need to ride the pole,” Emma told her. “Do you think it has one more ride in it?”

“Maybe,” Lilly commented as she picked up his limp cock in her hand, rubbing her thumb over the tip.

To Wyatt’s surprise, he felt his cock give a little twitch. No way. There is no way I am going to get hard again. Two times is it for me.

Emma moved and started on his balls while Lily started flicking her tongue over the tip of his cock. Wyatt wanted to tell that that twice was his limit, but it felt so good. He decided to let them find out on their own as he stared up into the starry sky.

“I think he does have one more ride,” Lily said as her tongue started to move faster across the head.

When Wyatt felt himself getting hard, his eyes grew wide in shock. No way! Even in my twenties, I could never manage three times.

Both girls took turns licking his cock and balls, one or two fingers fucking his ass and massaging his prostate gland. Then he felt their hands and mouth leave his cock and balls, but two fingers remained in his ass. Raising his head, he saw Emma lowering herself on his cock, gripping him tight with her pussy as she began to ride him, her finger working her clit. As he was almost to the top, Emma stopped and he could feel her moving off.

“Your turn, Lily,” Emma said

They quickly switched places, Lily riding him slow and deep. After a couple of minutes, they switched places again. Emma started off slow and then she was riding him hard and deep, leaning forward to pinch and pull his nipples as Lily worked on his balls and sweet spot. Wyatt knew he was on the edge and finally could not hold back any longer. He let out a scream as another powerful orgasm ripped through him. His scream was soon accompanied by the howls of the two nymphs. As the nymphs quieted, Wyatt fell into a deep peaceful sleep; his body resting from being used by the two nymphs.

They kissed Wyatt’s lips and whispered, “Hope to see you next full moon.” He lightly moaned at their kisses.

Wyatt slept like the dead for hours until the sun finally brought his eyes open. He couldn’t remember where he was at first and it then it started coming back to him slowly. He was in the woods, alongside the spring that he had washed up in the day before. He slowly started to get up; it was then he felt the soreness in his groin. He got to his feet and looked down at his cock and saw it was red and swollen. He had no idea why he’d be like that.

Last night was a full moon so could the legend of the forest nymphs be real? Wyatt wondered as he started laughing, realizing how silly that sounded. He fixed breakfast, and then packed up to hike back to his truck. As he started to head down the trail, Wyatt suddenly stopped dead in his tracks, sure that he heard giggling coming from the forest. He looked around but saw nothing and all he could hear were the birds.

As he moved on down the trail, two small figures came out of forest, watching the best lover they ever had, walk a bit bow-legged on down the well-beaten trail.

Published 
Written by freespirit13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments