Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Hire Car

"A trip in a luxury sports car brings out the exhibitionism"

12
4 Comments 4
1.4k Views 1.4k
1.0k words 1.0k words

As he closed the door and turned around, he paused as he saw her black dress tighten over her toned arse, and he understood completely why she felt confident wearing it. The dress itself was stunning but with the thin, stiletto heels she wore with it, no man would have been able to resist her. His eyes crept over her taut calves, rising upwards over her shapely thighs to where her silky dress hung. From there he had to use his imagination, and it was working overtime.

He breathed in slowly and deeply, then quickly went to open the passenger door for her, trying his hardest not to feast his eyes on her thighs as she lowered herself into the car. As casually as he could he walked around the car and got in himself.

"The leather's cold on my legs," she said, as he glanced down and saw that her dress only modestly covered her thighs leaving the remainder in direct contact with the upholstery.

"I could put the roof up," he offered.

"No, it's a beautiful day, I'll warm up," she said with a smile.

As he twisted the key in the ignition, the engine started with a satisfying growl that sent subtle tremors throughout the car.

"Best get going if we want to take the scenic route," he said, "It's not every day I get to drive an Aston."

He drove through the back lanes, getting used to the car and enjoying the noise, the wind and the envious glances from passers-by. Every so often he'd play with the power of the V8 under the bonnet on a stretch of open road, easily winding around the bends and clipping the corners.

He cast a fleeting look in her direction and was pleased to see a broad smile.

"Not too cold now are you?" he enquired.

"Not at all," she said, "In fact, I'm a little on the warm side."

A moment later, he glimpsed her edging her dress up slightly on the seat.

"You must be hot," he said with a grin, trying to concentrate on the road.

"I thought I might be before I came out," she muttered, "and that's why I'm not wearing any underwear."

He took a double take as she pulled her dress up to her waist. She carried on looking straight ahead as if she hadn't noticed his eyes, hot on her skin.

"The leather feels nice and cool on my pussy," she said. As she spoke, he reached his hand over and gently ran the tips of his fingers up the inside of her thigh and stroked the little strip of hair between her legs. She let out a soft moan and leaned her head back into the headrest.

He adjusted himself in his seat, then slowly started running his left index finger over her pussy lips as she spread her legs to accommodate. It was taking all his concentration to control his driving but he couldn't stop himself delving a little deeper, softly rubbing her clit and tweaking it between his rough fingers. He slid his hand down further to feel her satisfyingly wet pussy, and she gasped as he eased a finger inside her.

Gently at first, he stroked in and out, and spread her wetness around, then began increasing the pace. He inched a second finger inside, stretching her open as he went faster and deeper inside. Her fingers came down to play with her clit as she pushed her thighs apart. He slid his fingers as deep as they would go, soaking them in her juices and feeling her clit standing proud. She was groaning softly, totally absorbed in her own pleasure. Her legs tightened around his hand. He knew that climax wasn't far away and he pushed his fingers inside her, deeper and deeper. She let out a loud moan as her entire body shook with waves of pleasure, completely enveloping her. She was so wet with her juices that they spilled out onto the upholstery.

Knowing he didn't have the concentration to drive any longer, he quickly pulled over into a layby surrounded by trees. He didn't stop to switch the engine off but leaned straight over and ran his tongue over the leather and along her thigh. Having orgasmed so recently, she squirmed as she felt his tongue on her but he'd twisted around and pinned her firmly into her seat. He pushed her legs apart so she was open to him to explore. He buried his face in her pussy, tracing his tongue up her pussy lips and drinking in all the cum she had just released.

As she arched her back in pleasure, he circled her clit, flicking it as fast as his tongue would allow. She leant back as far as she could and he guided his tongue inside her, exploring everywhere he could get to. His face was soaked in cum and he was loving every moment as he went back to lapping at her clitoris. It wasn't long before she began bucking in her seat and he knew she was about to cum again. He finished licking her clit with a couple of swift flicks and then immersed himself back between her legs to get the full force of her orgasm. Her thighs contracted around him as she exploded with even more power than before.

"We're going to need to stop somewhere before we meet everyone," he said with a sheepish grin on his face.

The rest of the journey seemed to take hours. Already late for their appointment, he couldn't pull over again but the thought of cancelling and coming back another time was tempting.

But no, she told him very sternly, "We've had our eye on this house for years and we're not going to lose it just because you can't control yourself. Just think of something you hate," she suggested.

"Like ketchup?" he asked.

"If slippery wet ketchup dripping off me is enough to put you off then yes," she teased, revelling in her control of the situation.

"Well, I used to hate ketchup," was all he could say.

Marukawwwa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Marukawwwa

Published 
Written by Drshpock
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments