Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Hitchhiker

"Angry with herself for ruining a relationship, she decides to take a risk. It looks like less than she bargained for... at first."

47
8 Comments 8
4.9k Views 4.9k
6.2k words 6.2k words

Author's Notes

"I did some hitchhiking as a teenager. There was a day when I got picked up by three women traveling solo and one pair of women. <p> [ADVERT] </p> It was really weird as a hitchhiker, but I've thought of some ways that things could have gone differently..."

A maroon Buick pulled to the side of the road next to me.  Looking across to the driver, I saw a woman alone in the car.  That is not your normal hitchhiker picker-upper, at least in my experience.

She seemed agitated somehow, but I gave her my opening line.  “I’m headed down to visit my mom for her birthday.  Not sure how far you’re going, but I’d love a ride.”

She looked at me and seemed somehow… disappointed.  I don’t really know how else to say it.  But she told me to put my stuff in the backseat.  With nothing else back there, my hiking pack, my duffle bag, and my guitar fit easily.

I shut the back door, sat down next to her on the wide bench seat, shut that door, and buckled up.  I glanced at her as I buckled and saw her jaw clench.  She was definitely irritated by something, and I hoped it wasn’t me.

She put the car in gear and continued down the on-ramp onto the interstate.  I generally let my drivers set the ground rules concerning how much talking there’s going to be, if any.  So I sat, and let her stew in whatever was going through her mind.

~~~~~~

I was driving along, fuming at myself for the argument I’d caused with my now ex-boyfriend the previous night.  That’s what made me stop for the hitchhiker.  I half wanted to be punished for my actions and words, and I’d always been warned against picking up hitchhikers — far too dangerous for a woman to do, especially driving alone, as I was.

But when this earnest-looking young man peeked through my window, and I saw as he opened my back door his huge backpack, duffle bag, and guitar, I realized I may have just picked up some innocent kid — not some nefarious outlaw ready to take me against my will.

As I pulled onto the interstate, I was thinking about my bad luck.  Bad luck with boyfriends, bad luck with jobs, bad luck, it even seemed, with picking up dangerous men.

Which set me thinking about what I would have wanted to happen if he was a dangerous man — maybe holding me at knife-point and making me drive to some secluded place.  He would order me out of the car and make me drop to my knees.  Maybe he would rip my shirt open before he stuck his cock in my mouth.  My mind carried on for quite a while about what that dangerous man would do to me.

How he phrased his first question after ten minutes of silence, especially given that I’d only been thinking about things being done to me, changed my day, and this time, for the better.

~~~~~~

After I sat there next to her for a dozen miles, I turned to her and asked, “Is there anything I can do for you?”  I still don’t know why I phrased it that way.  It was just a variation on my general greeting, trying to figure out if a person wanted a talking companion or a silent passenger.

She gave a wry smile but didn’t speak for thirty seconds.  But what she did eventually say blew my mind.

“I’ve always been warned not to pick up hitchhikers because all the stories end with the woman being taken against her will or forced to do things she doesn’t want to do.  In my mood this morning, that sounds pretty appealing, so I took my chances.  Unfortunately, you don’t seem like that kind of guy.”

My mouth hung open for a moment before my brain kicked into gear.

“I’ve got a knife in my bag,” I said.

She glanced at me, sidelong, with a what-the-fuck-are-you-talking-about sort of look.

“I could pull it out,” I continued, “and tell you to drive somewhere secluded.  Do you know anywhere secluded near here?”  Before she could answer, I continued, “Or we could both just pretend I pulled out the knife, and that I’ve got it at your throat for the next while, so you have to do everything I say.  If that works for you?”

I watched her swallow and let my eyes slide down to her breast.  I could just make out her nipple, becoming more visible through her blouse and bra.  Then, to my disbelief, she nodded.

“Do you have cruise control and is it on?” I asked.

She punched two buttons on the steering wheel, then nodded again.  I started reaching for the steering wheel, saying, “I’m going to steer for just a moment while you take off your underwear.”

She glanced at me, and I thought I’d already taken it too far.  But then she released the steering wheel just before my hand reached it.  As I took over, she slid her hands up her thighs under her skirt and wriggled out of a pair of cute pink lace panties.  She dropped them into my lap as her hands started towards the steering wheel.

“Ah,” I said, stopping her, “not quite yet.  Hike your skirt up so I can see what you look like down there.”

Her hands had stopped midway when I spoke.  They slowly lowered to the outsides of her skirt and gradually pulled the fabric towards her waist.  I had my eyes on the road at the exact moment that she exposed herself to me, but glancing down I could see she was mostly shaved, with only a triangle of very short hair pointing down to pussy lips — already glistening with moisture.

She took the wheel again and I started speaking.  “We’re going to have a race now,” I told her.  “Your goal is to find a secluded spot for us.”  I held two fingers in front of her mouth, “Be a dear and get these nice and slippery so I can slide them into you,” I was amazed as she opened her mouth and took my fingers in, swirling her tongue around them and sucking them like a little cock before pulling her head back, making a popping sound as my fingers left her lips, “because my goal is to make you cum,” I finished as I slid my wet fingers against her even wetter labia.

She moaned ever-so-softly as I slid my fingers up and down her lips, spreading her moisture between her inner and outer labia.  She gasped when I slipped one finger into her.  She moaned when I added a second one.  I started slowly, sliding my fingers as deeply within her as I could reach before pulling back out.  Her hips seemed to move on their own, meeting my hand each time I pressed into her.  

~~~~~~

I threw caution to the wind and did as he asked, first removing my panties, then hiking up my skirt.  But when he offered his fingers to me, my pussy pulsed and I knew he wouldn’t need me to moisten his fingers.  I did it anyway, trying to give him a preview of the cocksucking I hoped was in my future.

I felt his thumb join his fingers for a moment before he just barely let it touch my clit with each thrust of his fingers.  Not needing my feet with cruise control on, I spread my legs wide for him and rocked back and forth in time with his thrusts.  He stopped thrusting into me and just held his fingers deep inside me as I rocked back and forth, feeling his thumb constantly caressing my clit.  As I came, I threw my head back and cried out.  When I opened my eyes, it was to his right hand still inside my pulsing pussy.  He was reaching across his body with his left hand, steering the car.

When I was finally able to take the steering wheel again, he started wiggling his fingers around inside me and twisting them just a bit.  My appreciative moan spurred him on to let his thumb stroke my clit again.  I squirmed on his hand, already starting to rock again.

“So tell me again what’s about to happen,” he said to me, looking me in the eye as I glanced his way before returning my eyes to the road.  I flicked on my turn signal as I saw an approaching off-ramp, then turned off cruise control as we glided off the interstate.

“You’re forcing me, at knifepoint, to drive somewhere secluded, where you will force me to do things and violate me any way you want.  When you’re well and truly satisfied, and I’m thoroughly used and abused, we’ll get back in the car and I’ll take you further down the road.”  And with that, I turned onto a two-lane road and followed its curves through a forest.

~~~~~~

As she drove, I thought about what was happening.  Here I am, knuckles deep inside a woman whose name I don’t know, having just brought her to orgasm, and she’s asking me to use her for my pleasure.  And not just for my pleasure — she’s asking me to demean her and subject herself to my will.  That was almost too much for my mind to take.  I really didn’t want that kind of power over someone, but I will admit, the idea did make my already erect cock get even stiffer.

“Peanut butter,” I said to her after her hips resumed rocking on my hand.  She stopped rocking and looked at me.  I continued, “Peanut butter is your safe word.  I’ve never done to anyone what you’re asking me to do, so I want you to have a safe word in case I get carried away.  I’m assuming you’re going to say no to something I try to do, but you’re telling me to do it anyway.  To abuse you.  So if you really don’t want me doing something, just say peanut butter and I’ll stop immediately.”

“My god,” she said, starting up her rocking again, “aren’t you just the nicest kid.  So thoughtful.”  Then she changed her tone.  “But I’m not going to be using any safe word.  The only thing getting used today is me. I’m on the pill. You can do anything you want with me.”

And with that she slowed down and turned onto a gravel road.  I gently squeezed my fingers inside her against my thumb on her clit and kept a gentle pressure.  The bumping of the car on the gravel road moved my hand around ever so slightly within and around her.  She sped up and the bumping increased.  I was sure we were about to have an accident, but then she tapped the brakes before we coasted into a small parking area.  She just had time to get us to a complete stop and put the car in park before she started convulsing around my fingers and crying out again.  This time, as she calmed down, I did pull my fingers from her sopping cunt.

As much as I wanted to taste her on my fingers, I thought of the role she wished me to play and lifted my fingers to her mouth again.  “Clean them,” I said as she opened her mouth and took my fingers in, again sucking them like a little cock.  She drove her tongue between my fingers and ended by individually sucking on each one to make sure there was no mess remaining.

“Get out of the car, come open my door, and drop to your knees.”

She did exactly as I said, dropping to her knees beside me.  I turned in my seat to face her, putting one foot on either side of her knees.  Her chest was still heaving from her orgasm, and her breasts strained the buttons of her blouse with each inhale.  I started to reach for her but stopped.

“Peanut butter,” I said quietly to her upturned face.  Her eyes suddenly fastened on me with something like a who farted? look.  “So do you want me to be rough and rip your clothes off, or do you want to be told exactly what to do in a firm voice?”

She looked me directly in the eye with a desire unlike any I’d ever seen before, and simply said, “Both.”

And with that, I looked down at her, grabbed her blouse between the buttons just below her breasts, and said, “Okay, what kind of rack are we dealing with,” as I ripped her shirt open and pushed it back off her shoulders, taking the straps of her bra with it.  Then I grabbed the peak of the fabric above each breast and pulled it down roughly, her beautiful breasts bouncing free as I did.

“Pull out my cock.”  I had never spoken like this in my life, but I was definitely enjoying the role.

She unzipped and unbuttoned me before finding the opening to my boxers and pulling my cock gently out.  She didn’t have to be told a thing as her face descended towards it.  As her mouth engulfed me, I let out a guttural moan and was more than a little surprised that I didn’t cum instantly.  Instead, I was amazed to find that she took all seven inches of me down her throat.  The feeling of her tongue on my balls was surreal.

She pulled back to take a breath and whispered to me, “Fuck my face,” before sliding back down my shaft.  She grabbed my hands, put one on either side of her head, and started moving back and forth, up and down on my cock.  It felt so good, but I wanted it to go faster.  That’s when I tightened my grip on her head and started thrusting with my hips as I pulled her face to me.  Any time she had a chance, she licked my balls — and I gave her a lot of chances.

What I didn’t give her was a warning as I started unloading down her throat, she pulled back just as I shot my second stream.  As I kept pulsing in her mouth, her cheeks puffed out as she strained to not let any slip out.  Soon she was going after my cock again, but this time to clean it.  I was so aroused — and she was so good at what she did — that I never got soft.

As she lifted her glorious lips off my cock, she sat back, looked up at me, and said, “Can I please have this cock in my pussy, now?”

~~~~~~

When he told me to fish his cock out of his pants after he ripped off my top and exposed my tits, I was so eager.  I don’t think I’d ever wanted a cock so badly.  This kid had already brought me to two phenomenal orgasms, and I had yet to see or touch his cock to return the favor.

I felt my cunt release even more liquid when I pulled out his hefty beast.  It had to be seven or eight inches, and I couldn’t quite wrap my hand around it.  But I needed to wrap my lips around it.

He didn’t seem to want to face fuck me at first, but with a little encouragement, he definitely got into the groove.  (Even when I’m not out to be someone’s fuck toy, I still love the sensation of a big cock sliding down my throat over and over as I surrender control.)  Once he took control, though, he really gave it to me.  He would let me breathe by pulling out every few strokes, but, aside from that, his balls were constantly hitting my chin.  As his breathing changed, I prepared to swallow his first load of the morning.

And cum he did.  The first part went right down my throat and I immediately pulled back so I could at least taste a little of him.  I needn’t have worried, however.  He kept spewing and spewing, filling my mouth almost faster than I could swallow.  Without a doubt, I have never swallowed that much cum from one load.  And it was, without a doubt, the sweetest seed I’ve tasted — just a vague hint of salty in the aftertaste.

I loved it so much I cleaned his cock.  And I’m not just talking taking in my mouth or licking it a bit.  I basically gave him another entire blowjob, this time with me in control, and I was amazed to find that he never got soft.  I thought I would suck on him as he shrunk, then maybe coax him back to half-mast before I offered him my pussy, but once I realized he wasn’t going down, I sat back and asked him to fill me.

He commanded me to completely remove his pants, which was actually a lot harder than it sounds due to his boots.  He tantalized my tits while I fumbled with his footwear.  When I was finally ready to pull off his pants, he stood for me.  I curled my fingers over his jeans and the waistband of his boxers and pulled them down together as he stepped out.  I took one opportunity to lick and suck on one of his balls as it dangled in front of me, before he had both feet on the ground again, naked from the waist down.

ChristianNude1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChristianNude1

I looked at his muscular legs and wanted nothing more than to be bent over the hood of my car while getting plowed by that glorious cock.  I took a moment to undo the clasp on my bra, letting it and my blouse drop to the ground.  Wearing only my skirt and my sandals, I stood before him, reaching for his cock as he took my breasts firmly in his hands.  I stroked him gently as he caressed, squeezed, and molested me.  At one point, he lowered his mouth to one nipple as he gently pinched the other.  I moaned to the sky.

Then, to him, I repeated, “Please.”  It was as if I’d ignited a tinderbox.  In one motion he started spinning me around as he closed his door.  I felt myself being pulled as I was spinning and suddenly found myself exactly where I wanted to be: my legs pressed up against the side of my car as he pushed me forward over the hood with one hand and lifted my skirt with the other.

He slid his cock once up and down my slick lips, coating himself in my juices before, in one massive thrust, he buried himself to the hilt in my cunt.  I barely had time to cry out in the combination of pleasure and pain that comes from being impaled on a long, thick cock, before he started fucking me, still pressing my torso to the hood of the car, my nipples, especially, feeling the warmth of the engine through the metal.

But what was really feeling warmed up was my pussy, filled and stretched by, what felt to me to be, the perfect-sized cock.  Thick enough to stretch my walls without needing to adjust for a minute.  Long enough to push all the way to my cervix without needing to rest before taking the rest into me.  And thrusting into me with youthful vigor and abandon.

He finally shifted his hand from my back to my hip and, holding both hips, really started to fuck me hard and fast, which is exactly what I thought he had been doing.  I pressed my hands against the hood of the car, pushing up and back against him as he absolutely plowed me.  I started my third orgasm with this young stranger, and, as I came around his cock, I realized I had no idea what his name was.

I don’t know if he didn’t notice me cumming, or just didn’t care as he pursued his own release, but he never released his vice-like grip on my hips and he only sped up and thrust harder and deeper as my cunt coated him in slippery liquid.  At one point, I swear he was moving so fast that I would feel him pulling back when the sound of his pelvis smacking against my ass reached my ears.  What I do know is that I didn’t stop orgasming until well after I felt him hold himself deeply inside me and pulse over and over as he groaned to the trees.

He didn’t pull out right away.  In fact, he stayed there, pressing my thighs firmly against the side of the car, his somehow still-rigid cock deep within me, and started massaging my back.  As he would lean forward to reach my shoulders or shoulder blades, his cock would press deeply within me, keeping me fully aroused.  When he was working on my lower back or ass, he would pull almost all of the way out of me.  And it must have been sometime around then that he pulled off his shirt and, literally, ripped my skirt off of me.

Both finally fully naked, he pulled out of me and turned me around again, looked me in the eye, and said, “Wrap your tits around my cock.”

I love a good tit-fucking, and his cock was long enough that I was going to get to lick and suck it with every thrust, so I simply slid my ass down the side of the car until my tits were cock-level.  I did have to lean back a bit and spread my legs wide so he could get close enough, but the feeling of his perfect cock sliding easily between my breasts due to our combined fluids was almost enough to make me cum again.  The taste of his head as it popped up to my lips was glorious.  But the pearl necklace he gave me, as it dribbled down my breasts, was enough to send me over the edge again.  Well, that and the fact that I was using the inside of my upper arm to hold one of my breasts against his cock while I frigged my clit with that hand.

~~~~~~

I could not believe what was happening.  The feeling of sliding between her beautiful breasts as she took my head in her mouth with every thrust.  The reality that I was fairly sure I’d given her two orgasms while fucking her bent over the hood of her car before flooding her pussy.  The memory of what that mouth of hers could do.  I knew I was more than happy to sample any of those treats again, but there were still, for me, two things I hoped to try, and I’d never met anyone so willing.  Who knows if I ever would again.

I pulled her to her feet, completely forgetting any sense of role-playing, and kissed her.  I felt one of her nipples brush against my chest hair and heard her sharp intake of breath.  I stepped closer, pressing my body against hers with the car behind her.  I kept moving closer, forcing her to sit on the hood of the car as my thighs reached the metal.

Then, without warning, I dropped to my knees.  I scarcely knew what I was doing, as this was only the second woman I’d gone down on (though the first was kindly informative, and I’d done some research in the meantime).  But whatever I was doing seemed to please her, as she started running her fingers through my hair as she whimpered and moaned.  

I was trying to slide up and down her lips, between inner and outer with the occasional deep-as-I-could tongue thrust into her, and she seemed to be really enjoying it.  I was more than a little surprised when she grabbed my head firmly with both hands and moved my mouth to the top of her opening.  Kissing, licking, and suckling as much as I could, I suddenly felt her grip on my head tighten as she bent backwards and froze.  I never stopped my assault on her clit, but I swear she didn’t move for fifteen seconds.

~~~~~~

I didn’t know it could be like that.  This young stud had fingered me to two orgasms, fucked me to a third that probably counted as three more, fucked my tits until I reached a sixth, and, with his mouth, had just triggered the deepest, most intense, full-body orgasm that it ever been my pleasure to have wash over me.  I don’t think I moved for the first five seconds, but then I couldn’t stop writhing on the hood of my car, crying out for more, telling him I’d do anything for him if he’ll just keep licking.

It truly didn’t matter if I was five or seven orgasms in, I’d never felt like this before.  And, make no mistake, I wanted more.

He’d already cum in my mouth, my cunt, and between my breasts.  And yet I hoped he still had one more round in the chamber because I wanted to feel his perfect cock reaming my ass.  But how do you ask a young, innocent, naive kid to stick his cock up your ass and fuck you six ways to Sunday until he blasts your rectum with his copious seed?

“So there’s one more thing I’d like to try,” he said down to me tentatively as he stood after he’d definitively earned his cunnilingus badge.  I smiled up at him, almost unable to hope against hope that he was about to suggest sodomy.

He just looked at me and I realized he was struggling for words, just as I had been doing moments before he spoke.  I decided to throw it all out there.

“Will you please,” I said, trying to mimic my earlier phrasing and intonation, “put that beautiful cock in my ass?”

His eyes lit up and I even glanced down at his cock in time to see a clear dribble of his pre-cum ooze out of the end of it at my words.  I hooked my feet around his neck and shoulders, holding my weight there and on my own shoulders as I lifted my hips and tried to impale myself on him again.  I did have to use one hand, but I got his cock back into my cunt before lowering myself back to the car.  He pushed in and out tentatively, perhaps not realizing he was back in my pussy, before I guided him out and lowered the head of his cock to my ass.

Because my ankles were still hooked around his shoulders and my back was firmly on the hood of my car, I was able to relax my ass completely.  I was rewarded with warmth and fullness as he slid slowly into me.  After he was what I guessed was about halfway, I had him stop momentarily to let myself adjust.  When I told him to continue, he slowly pressed in until I felt his balls against my ass.

I thought I was going to clench my sphincter around him once or twice, but something happened inside me.  I just kept clutching at him with my ass, even as he started pulling out and thrusting back in.  I can’t explain it any better than to say it was as if my ass was having an orgasm without me.  It felt so good, and I wasn’t in conscious control of the muscles that were spasming, but it was his reaction that brought me to an earth-shattering, full-body orgasm.

~~~~~~

I really didn’t know how to ask for what I wanted, and all of the commands that went through my mind sounded so corny or trite that I didn’t think I could deliver them without laughing.  So I was quite relieved when her feet wrapped around my neck and she lifted herself onto my cock.  It was like she was fucking levitating — or fucking while levitating.  When she lowered us back to the car, I thrust in a couple of times before she guided me out of one hole and down to another.

I’d read a little bit about this, so I tried to offer gentle pressure, but I was amazed when it felt like I just slid halfway into her without trying.  God, she was so tight!  When she encouraged me to go the rest of the way, I didn’t hesitate and thrust slowly, but fully, into her.  I’d expected to need to stop there, too, and let her adjust, but three things happened to make me just start fucking her ass.

First was the sound that came out of her.  I’ve heard people moan.  I’ve heard people groan.  I’ve even tried to imitate Roy Orbison’s meowl from the Traveling Wilbury’s album.  The sound she made was somewhere in the middle of those, but three octaves up.  It both made the hair stand up on the back of my neck, and also made my hips do a little mini-thrust on their own.

The second was her body’s response to that thrust.  Her ass started pulsing on me rhythmically.  It was as if her sphincter was grabbing at me two or three times for every heartbeat.  It was incredible.

The third, and most powerful, was the look in her eyes.  This woman had already shown me her lustful gaze, the burning desire in her eyes.  This went to a new level.  Her eyes bore holes into mine as they begged me to bore a hole into her.  It was as if her eyes were neon signs.  As I looked back and forth I only saw one message:  Fuck.  Me.

So I did. I shoved my cock into her as her ass grabbed at me in rapid pulses.  That, the look in her eyes, and the noises coming from her only spurred me on.  Within moments I again had my hands on her hips, but this time I had her ankles pinned around my neck while I slammed my cock deep into her ass.  I curled one arm around her thigh and found her sopping cunt while I continued fucking her ass like there was no tomorrow.  When my fingers finally found her clit in the sopping wetness, she resumed her high, warbly, keening sound as her whole body took up the pulsing surrounding my cock.

I prayed at that moment that, someday, I would again see a woman cum like that.  My belly was suddenly warm and wet with her moisture.  As it leaked down onto my cock, it became even easier to slide in and out of her ass, which I did to her appreciative moans. 

I started sliding smoothly in and out of her, picking up my pace as I thrust towards my own release. I never ceased my hand’s attention to her cunt, mostly focusing on her clit, but also occasionally plunging my fingers into her, pulling forth more of her juices to make sure my fingers on her clit were well lubricated.  

~~~~~~

Ever since my first sexual boyfriend accidentally shoved his thin, five-inch cock up my ass instead of my pussy while we were drunk one night, I’ve loved to have a cock in my ass.

On several occasions, I’ve had fairly decent cocks in my ass.  But, as I’ve mentioned before, this was my perfect cock.  He even continued to fuck my ass through my first orgasm — okay, first orgasm with his cock in my ass — while continuing to attend to my clit.  It seemed to me, just like the pussy fucking he’d given me, this was going to be one long orgasm, from start to finish, as he ravaged my ass.

I felt him speed up as my orgasm ebbed — but did not fully dissipate — working towards his own release.  Even the thought of him cumming in my ass — again, combined with fingers, this time his fingers, on my clit — brought another wave of orgasmic bliss over me.  I was still aware of him, thrusting his meaty cock into my ass, but I was also floating on a wave of bliss.

When he finally did erupt within me, I had to be at the peak of my third wave of orgiastic release since he’d entered my ass.  I swear, I’d never cum so many times in a week, and yet it wasn’t even noon yet.

~~~~~~

I honestly don’t think I’m exaggerating when I say she came three times while I fucked her ass and kept my lubricated fingers moving against her clit.  I know I’m not exaggerating when I say I came for the fourth time that morning — this time up her ass as she bucked up against me, crying out with joy.

As my cock deflated inside her, it slipped out on its own.  Looking down, I could see my cum dribbling out of both her pussy and her ass.  Just that look made my cock bounce again.

She sat up on her elbows, legs dangling over the side of the car as I still stood between her legs.  She looked down at my cock and saw it start to rise again.  Her eyes got wide at the sight and she said, “That’s not possible.  Nobody can cum that much, that many times, and still get hard again.  I usually need two or even three cocks to get this much fucking.”

As she spoke, she sat the rest of the way up, reaching down to cup my balls and stroke my hardening shaft.  “You’ve had me every way I can give myself to you, but I believe I said ‘well and truly satisfied’ which does not seem to be the case.  So, how do you want me?”

I’d never blown four loads in a day, much less a morning, but this woman had needs and desires that I desired to fulfill.  And fulfill them I have, to the best of my ability.  

We’ve been together for twenty-nine years now, and not all of our sexual adventures involve just the two of us, but we’ve always prioritized each other, and that has served — and serviced — each other well. 

~~~~~~

There was the time I walked over to him at a poker game with four of his buddies and whispered, a little too loud it turns out, “I want to get DP’d.”

~~~~~~

There was the time we had what we thought was a highly consensual and mutually enjoyable experience with our Jamaican house cleaner. While she gave notice she was never coming back, she was replaced by a Brazilian woman who had a more active libido and loved nothing more than to lick pussy while I fucked her from behind, regardless of the hole.

~~~~~~

There was our vacation in Ireland, when we pub-jumped, complete with sexual escapades. Little did we know, our escapades were being communicated up and down the coast, and it culminated with virtually everyone we’d fucked, or gotten fucked by, showing up at a bacchanal festival at which we were the guests of honor.

~~~~~~

We’re genuinely open to new experiences. Ask us in the comments if we’ve ever tried something, and we may just share our experience of your desire.  Or, if it is new to us, we’ll go try it out and get back to you. 

Published 
Written by Snowbody
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments