Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Icelandic Thermal Pool

"A chance meeting with a local leads to hot sex oudoors."

47
41 Comments 41
4.6k Views 4.6k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Competition Entry: Winter Wonderland

I arrived at Keflavik International Airport in Reykjavik, Iceland from Bristol, England. It had taken a while to find my bearings and luggage. Once found I made my way to customs I gave them my passport and made sure the visa was correct. My entry was approved, they handed back my passport and I went outside to wait for the taxi.

 

While I waited for the taxi to arrive, I froze my balls in the below-freezing temperatures. Damn, it was cold this evening and could it be crazy to come here this time of the year. Being a keen birdwatcher, sometimes I need every opportunity to watch the birds.

 

There’s a couple of birds on the list I’ve come to see and these where the snowy owl, the ptarmigan and the gyrfalcon. I could come any time of the year to see these birds, this is the only time of year to see the ptarmigan in its winter plumage. With the white plumage and a snowy backdrop will make the perfect photo.

 

Eventually, the taxi showed up and I was taken to the hotel ten minutes away from the airport. It wasn’t long before we got there and the driver dropped me outside the door, I paid my fare, I went inside and warmed up inside the foyer and walked over to check-in.

 

At check-in behind the desk was a beautiful young woman, she must be in her early twenties. With shoulder-length blonde hair, deep blue eyes and a big smile. I noticed from her name tag, her name was Ingrid.

 

“Hiya, Sir how may I help this evening?”

 

“I’ve got a reservation under the name, Tony Robinson.”

 

“Okey-dokey, let me check the computer.”

 

For a few brief moments, while she looked, I got worried there wasn’t a reservation. I could be embarrassed if there ain’t one, luckily she came back with good news.

 

“That’s all good sir, your rooms number twelve on the second floor, along the corridor and last door on the right. Do you need any help with your bags?”

 

“I should be fine with my bags.”

 

She handed me a key and I looked back before I made my way to the room, I noticed her flutter her long lashes. Had she licked her lips? Had she tried to insinuate the moment? I glanced down and noticed I sported a massive boner. Had she flirted and licked her lips at the anticipation of what’s in my pants?

 

Due to the sheer embarrassment, I hastily disappeared into the lift. On the way up to the second floor, I thought to myself why didn’t I invite her up, stupid idiot. I had an opportunity to get laid and blew it. Damn, where's room again, should I go back down and ask. Ahhh! That’s right, room twelve on the right along the corridor.

 

Hastily I found the room and went inside, I glanced around there’s a king-sized bed and a minibar for a cold brew. There’s a balcony that gave perfect views, I went outside, wow! it’s beautiful I could definitely get used to this for the next fortnight. The clear night’s sky was rather romantic and I wished I had, someone, to share this moment with.

 

The night’s sky was strewn with reds, blues and greens of the aurora borealis. I rushed back inside and grabbed my camera I wasn’t going to miss an opportunity for a photo. In no time I was back outside and clicked away with the camera, it’s a moment I would never forget.

 

It’s late and I decided to call it a night, after a long day I needed some rest. I had to be up early next morning to go birdwatching, may I ask at the desk about the best places I should visit, until then I need a good nights sleep.

 

~~

 

I woke early the next morning for a long day ahead, I had a simple piece of toast before I went down to the hotel lobby. I hoped to catch Ingrid, unfortunately, I had no luck and a colleague of hers was here instead. That’s perfectly fine, they should be able to give the best advice on where I should visit.

 

“Hi, where’s Ingrid this morning?”

 

“I’m sorry, sir she’s not here Tuesdays. I should be of assistance with any enquires you have.”

 

That’s fine they are all here to help.

 

“Where’s the best places to go birdwatching here in Iceland.” I know I should have done some research before I came.

 

“Hmm! Let me think, an hour away there’s Thingvellir National Park. That’s perfect for wildlife, hope this helps sir.”

 

“That’s perfect, thanks for the help.”

 

“You’re most welcome and have a nice day.”

 

After the advice I received, I went outside and walked to the car rental. I rented a car and drove over to the national park. It had taken a good half-an-hour longer than expected to arrive at the destination, because of the weather and road conditions.

 

I hoped it was the right place when I arrived and it looked right from the signage. There’s a footpath that led away from the deserted carpark. This never surprised me, as it was winter and not many people would brave the weather at this time of the year. I could be crazy and stupid, with the great rewards it’s worth the hassle.

 

I had worn my warmest, thickest coat and I was still cold, on my feet I had a decent pair of hiking boots that should do the job. I left a note on the dashboard in case anyone came to find me and which direction I had travelled.

 

I walked along the footpath, with my binoculars in one hand and my camera around my neck. Something rustled in the nearby bushes and I stalked whatever it could be. My binoculars were against my eyes and I scanned the bushes, I found the bird rather quickly. Could it be I thought? Yes, it’s a ptarmigan a bird that I came to see. I set my camera up and a few minutes later I had a series of pictures.

 

I carried on and rounded a corner, I stopped in my tracks, there’s a bird of prey on a branch two hundred yards away. With my camera, I zoomed in it looked like gyrfalcon, before I pressed the shutter it took off. I kept up and followed its every move and managed several photos before it was out of range.

 

I walked along the footpath pleased that I had taken pictures of two out of three birds. With the snowy owl still to go and I could still see it today. That doesn’t matter if it’s not today, as there’s plenty of time.

 

I went over the hill and several hundred yards ahead, there’s steam. Could it be a thermal spring? There are hundreds here in Iceland, I hoped to take a dip and hopefully, it ain’t too hot. Without a towel or bathing suit, I can wear my boxers and dry myself off with the snow.

MelissaSaenz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelissaSaenz

 

When I got to the thermal spring, there are steps that led down. That’s a nice surprise I thought, people must come here regularly and it should be fine for a dip. Damn, its cold and goosebumps formed on my skin when I stripped. I stilled tested the water with my toes, its just right and I slipped in.

 

~~
 

I had been in the thermal pool for fifteen minutes and had a surprise. When a young woman came over the brow of the hill and the moment she got closer I recognised her, it was the clerk from the hotel. She looked surprised to see me here and why is she here I thought to myself.

 

“Oh my God, I didn't expect anyone up here, ”

 

“Doesn’t anyone come here often?”

 

“Not very often, but occasionally you might get someone. Normally everyone comes here in the summer. At this time of year, it's normally dead and I might skinny dip.”

 

My eyes lightened up when she said, she would skinny dip, but would she if I’m here?

 

“Don’t mind me you can still skinny dip, I promise not to look while you get unchanged.”

 

I turned away and she undressed, after a while, I heard a splash and turned back around I noticed her in the pool. I could tell she was naked when she swam over and sat next to me on the rock. The water caressed her skin and I could see the cleavage from her boobs. Damn, she’s hot with her blonde locks soaked from the pool and I was hypnotised by her beautiful eyes.


Fuck! I felt her hand rub against the fabric of my boxers, she bit her lip before she finally said: "Why! Didn’t you invite me to your room last night.” There’s was some seductiveness in her voice, at the same time she rubbed the bulge that formed.

 

“I don’t know why I never did, but I wanted to. If I hadn’t been so tired and needed some sleep, I would have taken you to my room.”

 

“That’s fine, why don’t we get these boxers off and make up for last night.”

 

I was quite shocked by her forwardness and it somewhat turned me on and I liked it. It turned me on with the thought that we could be caught out here in the wilderness having sex. I thought it would be fun to take a risk and take it one step at a time and see how far I would go.

 

I wiggled out of my boxers and Ingrid straddled my lap, I got a glimpse of her gorgeous breasts when they broke the water's surface. They had to have been double-ds.

 

I softly kissed her neck, as she gripped the shaft of my cock with her lips of her pussy. She left a trail of juice along my shaft to the head, her pussy lips massaged and teased me. The tip of my cock prodded at her entrance and parted her lips. I slowly slipped inside and her inner lips gripped my shaft.

 

A gasp of air escaped her lips and she moaned, groaned at the intrusion of my cock. Her moans of pleasure escaped her lips, while my cock slowly got enveloped by her love canal.

 

Slowly she rocked her hips back and forth, while she ground herself down into my crotch. Soft kisses left upon her neck and down her chest, I nuzzled between her breasts and softly kissed the soft velvety skin.

 

My right hand groped her breasts and kneaded them between my fingers. I rolled her nipples between my thumb and index finger, they were hard at my touch. She moaned loudly, with my cock buried deep in her snatch, as she rolled her hips.

 

I circled her nipples with my tongue before I took one into my mouth. I sucked and nursed upon her nipple and tickled the tip with my tongue. Gently I took the nipple between my teeth and bit down and gave a slight tug. Before I again sucked upon her nipples and groped the other boob with my free hand.

 

I let the nipple slip from my mouth and I slowly kissed my way up her chest and neck. Our lips finally met and we kissed passionately, she moaned and was muffled by the kiss.

 

I motioned her to get beside me and my cock slipped out from her pussy, as she moved to the side. Afterwards, I got behind her and teased her slit with my cock, I pushed forward and slipped in balls deep.

 

My hands were on her hips and I pounded deep into her pussy, loud moans of ecstasy escaped her lips. She met my thrusts into her and we moved in perfect symmetry. I raised my right hand and spanked her ass cheek, she yelped at the sudden sting of the slap. She looked around and moaned, she bit her lip and she wanted more.

 

I raised my left hand and did the same to her other ass cheek. It had the same effect, as before and she yelped and moaned at the same time.

 

I slid my left hand along her side and cupped her left boob in my hand. I pulled her in close against my chest and I softly kissed the back of her neck. My right hand found its way between her legs and toyed with her clit. She looked me in eyes and her mouth was open, she panted and moaned, as my cock pistons in and out of her cunt.

 

I felt my balls get heavy, as they needed their release when they tensed up. I didn’t want to cream her pussy without permission and I whispered into her ear “Where shall I come?”

 

“I want you to come inside me, baby and make me come, ” she whimpered.

 

I fucked her harder and harder and my fingers rubbed vigorously against her clit. Her skin was getting flushed she must be getting close and I pounded her pussy into submission.

 

“I’m gonna come,” she screamed out loud.

 

Her eyes rolled in their sockets and her vaginal muscles clamped down onto my cock. She had a tight grip upon my shaft and she screamed out loud when she came hard.

 

I had held on long enough and I couldn’t take anymore. My buttocks clenched and pushed deep into her pussy a surge of cum shot from my cock and balls. I came deep inside her pussy and coated her deep with my seed.

 

She tightened her grip on my shaft and milked every last drop. She used her vaginal muscles to massage my shaft to get the last drop.

 

Once we both came down I slowly pulled out with a plop and surge of cum rushed out. It flowed out from her pussy lips and trickled down the inside of her thigh.

 

We sat next to each other and her right breast was pressed against my chest. We were both exhausted from the hot and vigorous sex. I secretly couldn’t believe I was adventurous enough to have sex outside and actually go all the way. Let alone in a thermal pool with snow on the ground as far as the horizon.

 

Finally, the eerie silence was broken, “Shall we go back and have seconds at the hotel?”

 

I looked at her in the eye and gave an approving smile and never uttered a single word.

 

Published 
Written by farmerroger
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments