Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Joys Of Blackmail

"A young couple try to spice things up. When their experience is brought to a stop, they discover a new way of enjoying themselves."

7
1 Comment 1
2.6k Views 2.6k
4.9k words 4.9k words

 Chapter One

You’re doing it on purpose, aren’t you,” Holly says, trying to concentrate on the road ahead.

“Oh I’m sorry, is this distracting?” Alex answers, moving the tips of his fingers up Holly’s smooth legs.

“In case you hadn’t noticed, I am driving. And if you carry on like this I am going to end up slipping off my seat,” she says playfully.

“And what a shame that would be,” he replies, admiring the beauty of her green eyes over the light freckles on her cheekbones.

“You can’t keep your hands to yourself for five minutes, can you?”

“Maybe if you weren't asking for it all the time. I would be able to resist.”

“I didn’t ask for a damn thing!” Holly gasps.

“Oh please, I can see it all in your sultry eyes. If you didn’t have your hand on the gear shift right now, you would have it on something else long, hard and pointed upwards,” Alex says, chuckling.

“We have only just left the flat, you are going to have to wait all day for a bit of action.”

“Yeah, we will see about that,” he says, in a low confident voice.

They carry on driving through narrow country lanes enjoying the rare hot sunshine beaming on their faces, singing in less than pitch-perfect tune, and trying to keep their hands off each other. 

They park on the seaside inhaling the smell of salt and fresh doughnuts in the air, Alex asks which way they should go and Holly replies by grabbing him by his hips and pushing him against the car door kissing him lustfully.

By the feel of his wandering hands and the moans coming from deep inside his body, the act of surprise obviously pleases him.

One hand grabs the back of her head holding her tightly while the other caresses the soft light-toned skin of her cheek. What made it more obvious was the sensation of his erection poking her against her waist, like a child demanding attention.

After a few cheeky minutes of excitement, they separate from each other as they hear a family passing by on the street behind them, Holly not being a big fan of public displays of affection, acted as if nothing had been going on as she politely nods to the people walking by while staring at her shoes with a guilty grin.

“And you say, I’m the one who can’t keep his hands to himself!” Alex says, teasing her with a large smirk on his face.

“You didn’t seem to be complaining.”

Never have, never will sweet cheeks!” he replies, without that smirk leaving his face.

Come on let’s head down to the pier, I need to beat you at air hockey.” She grabs him by his behind.

“Well, you were saying you wanted to try something new today.” 

Chapter Two

Avoiding the tourists from up north, the screaming children running around and building what could somewhat be called sandcastles, the inappropriately underdressed twenty-year-olds buzzed on cheap canned cider desperately trying to get a tan, and of course, the screeching seagulls lurking like vultures over a carcass waiting to plunge on any piece of food they can grab.

They walk along the beach paddling barefoot in the crisp seawater. 

The suntan lotion Holly rubs over her shoulders unintentionally arouses her boyfriend, reminding him of the erotic massages they had given each other the night before.

They enter the pier wide-eyed feeling like the children they once were. Reliving coming here over a decade ago and now appreciate the opportunity to share the experience together.

An amazing fact about a British pier is that it doesn’t evolve with time as will the rest of the town. Every small change will happen so discreetly that they always go unnoticed. New machines will arrive and the old will leave, but somehow the oldest never do. There will be a giant contraption that plays the latest game that’s trending on all app stores next to a pirate water gun stand older than every member of staff.

Holly and Alex stroll through taking in the sounds of ringing bells, sirens, and coins falling on metal. The smell of sugar, copper, old damp carpet and wood rusted from years of being over the sea follows them. 

They walk together hand-in-hand admiring the slot machines, basketball hoops, air hockey tables, the dust-filled fortune teller and so many other games; the ones yet to be discovered and the ones that have not moved in over thirty years. 

With dirty coin pots in their hands filled with 2p’s, they start on the classic coin pushers. Alex focuses on trying to win a five-pound note on the edge of the winning slot, to give him that sense of successful satisfaction he yearns for. Holly suddenly remembers how much money of hers had been wasted in these machines, for nothing more than stale sweets and plastic jewellery, she moves on to try something different.

“How good of a dancer are you?” Holly asks as they approach a joint dancing game for two.

“What do you think?” Alex replies with a taunting voice and a wink, stepping onto the dance floor with blue and purple arrows.

Well, I have seen how you can move your hips, and so far, I’ve been impressed.” She inserts a 2£ coin into the machine.

They dance to Britney Spears’ Hit me baby and the typical, I’m a Barbie Girl song, both chosen by Holly in a failed attempt to embarrass her partner. Competing against each other, Holly’s attention focuses much more on the attractive body dancing next to her instead of the screen and methodical dance movements. Admiring the capability her boyfriend possesses, a warmth down below and the sudden desire to be touched flourish inside of her. 

Alex wins by a landslide which he does not hesitate to tease her about. She knows him well enough to know that when he gets cocky he also gets excited, and that is just how she likes him.

“Come on, I need some air. Let’s go outside on the other end of the pier,” Holly says, starting to get a little tired of his overconfidence.

Why? Are there other games out there I can beat you at?” Alex replies, practically skipping.

Holly abruptly turns around, stepping closer to him pointing her finger in his face, “Oi, boy toy you need to calm yourself!”

“Ooh, there it is! There’s the competitive side of you I like to see.” He grabs her pointed finger placing it on his lower lip. I like it when you get aggressive!” he adds, raising his eyebrows with a confident stare.

I’m not aggressive, just getting somewhat tired of your arrogance,” she replies, trying not to reveal how his gaze stimulates more than one part of her body.

Seems to me like you are more tired of losing," he casually points out while setting his hand on her right buttock.



Chapter Three

Once again they are under the hot blinding sun, with the smell of freshly fried dough and slush puppies in the air; the sound of heavy waves crashing on the shore beneath them and a fresh sea breeze cooling the sweat on their skin.

The first thing they see as their eyes adjust to the sunlight is an air hockey table.

“Look what we have here,Holly announces captivatingly.

Are you sure? You’re not going to be happy if you lose, I would hate to do that to you, he says sarcastically.

Holly is delighted to hear the bell ring as she scores her fifth point, winning the round 5/2. She celebrates her small victory with a swift dance (that Alex finds adorable.) She glances at her partner with sudden suspicion.

“Did you go easy on me?” she asks, with a curious and louder tone than she intended.

“As if I would do that. He inserts another pound coin ready for a rematch.

Her suspicion grew much higher by the end of the second game, once Alex had reached five points and she had scored none. Of course, Alex didn’t stay silent.

“It seems that I won that round,”

“Yes, it seems so, funny that innit?” she answers, staring at him.

Best out of three?” 

“Obviously!” Holly says, determined to wipe that grin off his face.

They both play the winning round with intense concentration. Alex enjoying the torment this is evidently causing Holly, and she wants to teach him a lesson.

A few minutes of competitive gameplay go by and they arrive at a score of 4/4, the next point wins the game.

Holly grabs the pallet from her side of the table; just as she is about to place it, Alex has an idea.

“Why don’t we make this a little more interesting?” he asks.

“I’m not betting any money. I wouldn’t do that to you,

“Oh no, I wasn’t thinking about money,” he says, provocatively.

“Then what were you thinking about?”

Remember the last bet that we made?”

“The one where we bet twenty minutes of oral sex? Yeah, funny enough I remember that.”

“I suggest we do that again.”

“Make it thirty and you have yourself a deal!"

Alex doesn’t need to say anything, a simple nod says ‘deal’. 

As Holly drops the pallet on the table, the nerves pass through her stomach like a gust of wind, realising that upping the bet may not have been the best of ideas, but then again the idea of having Alex’s generously hefty tongue doing what it does best on her stimulated clitoris for a whole half an hour was worth the risk.

She readies her hand gripping the paddle and stares at him with intimidation. Watching the cocky grin on his handsome face. She hits the pallet with all her strength aiming straight down the middle just where Alex has his hand, but just before the pallet can touch him he suddenly lifts his paddle out of the way and the pallet goes directly into his goal. 

The bell rings, the scoreboard changes to 5/4, and the game is over.

“Why the hell did you do that?” she shouts at him, feeling somewhat cheated.

He did not respond, except with a double raise of the eyebrows, a slight grin on the right side of his mouth showing off his dimple.

He walks slowly to her, takes her hand approaches her as if going in for a kiss, but then moves slightly to her right side and whispers in her ear, “You win, now let me give you your reward.”

Chapter Four                                 

"Well we can't do it here can we?" she answers, taken aback by the unexpected turn of events with blushed cheeks.

Course we can, you can do whatever you like with a little discretion,he says eagerly, squeezing her hand.

He pulls her to the end of the pier passing a fifteen meters tall inflatable water slide, taking half the floor space. Making sure that nobody is watching them, they casually step behind it in the narrow gap between the engine and the end of the decking.

“We are not seriously doing this?” Holly mutters, in a low voice so that the surrounding people could not hear them.

“It seems to me that we are,”

“Alex there are too many people around!” she says, as he slides his hands on her waist going to unbutton her shorts.

He comes closer kissing her slightly on her lower lip and says, “Then you better keep your hand over your mouth, now sit down.”

She obliged, nerves filling her entire body. The sense of arousal and confidence coming off of Alex was too much to possibly say no to. 

As she sits on the floor, Alex pulls her shorts and underwear down to her ankles. Even though there should be no reason for anyone to look in this particular spot she looks around concerned that somebody will catch them in the act, the sound of at least a dozen voices around them does not help.

As always, he starts by gently kissing her naked thighs. Slowly from left to right, avoiding touching her vagina with his lips. Teasing her with the heat of his breath and the tip of his tongue over her labia, making her shiver with anticipation.

She lays her hands on top of his head grabs his hair and pulls him close between her legs. 

Alex obliges to what she desires without complaint. He sets his wide tongue onto her clitoris rapidly flicking it up and down.

Holly’s legs quiver, whether, from the fear of being in public or Alex’s talents at cunnilingus, she is not sure. She has a rough idea of it being both, nevertheless, she doesn’t care for the reason, only for the pleasure of this moment.

All of a sudden, she says amid the elation, “Use your fingers,” in a tone louder than she intended.

Alex quickly puts his hand over her mouth, and stares into her eyes as if to say ‘Be quiet!’ Without leaving her gaze, he delicately inserts two fingers into her moist vagina while using his thumb to rub against her clitoris in a clockwise fashion.

Her arousal grows every time he inserts his fingers, luckily he still has his other hand over her mouth, because otherwise, she would not be able to restrain herself from letting out the loud moans he has always been so fond of. Every time his thumb hits that perfect spot she feels a jolt passing through her entire body.

The more she gets, the more she wants, “ I want you inside me!” she mumbles under Alex’s hand.

Alex, not needing to be told twice, immediately unbuttons his jeans. He throws himself onto her, kissing her passionately. The moment she senses his tongue embracing her own, she also feels exactly what she was asking for.

abby509
Online Now!
Lush Cams
abby509

His long girthy penis is as hard as wood. Holly being considerably wet he penetrates her as deep as he possibly can, slowly with desire.

Holly bites her lip out of worry for screaming in pleasure. They seem to be in their own world, focusing on nothing except one another desires and gratification when all of a sudden…

“WHAT THE BLOODY HELL DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?!” bellows a voice behind them.


Chapter Five

They jump up in surprise, feeling a sudden surge of guilt and shame. Both with their trousers by their ankles, Alex’s large throbbing penis indiscreetly in the open air like a flag in the wind.

The voice came from a man in his mid 40’s, tall, bald, with cheap tattoos painted on his overworked muscles, fatigued eyes and a look of disgust and bewilderment on his face.

“Oh my god, I am so sorry,” Holly says, blushing as she hastily pulls her shorts back on.

“There are children here, what the hell were you thinking?!” The man shouts towards Alex, but Alex says nothing as he lifts his trousers around his waist.

“I don’t know what came over us, I’m terribly sorry!” Holly apologises, staring at Alex for some help with a slight look of blame in her eye.

“Come on, let’s go.” Alex grabs Holly’s hand pulling her trying to get past the man who has ruined his fun.

“You’re not going anywhere! I’m calling the police, this is indecent exposure, you’re gonna get done for this!” he bellows, putting his hand on Alex’s chest to stop him from moving forward.

The look in Alex’s eyes changes to a sight that deeply worries Holly. If they don’t get out of there quickly, people will start to gather to see what all the shouting is about.

“Look, the lady apologised, nothing can be changed now. Just let us leave and we can all move on with our day,” Alex says, in a much more threatening tone than he realises.

“Not a chance,” he replies, pressing his hand against Alex’s chest.

“Look mate, you need to calm down,”

“Yeah, or what?”

Considering that this was all his idea, the thought of Holly being arrested fills him with feelings he does not want nor have time for. Already full of adrenaline from what he was doing two minutes prior, he reaches a decision.

The man has his phone in his hand, in the process of calling 999. His other hand is still on Alex’s chest.

Alex slowly turns to Holly gripping her hand tightly and whispers, “Get ready to run.”

Before Holly even had the time to contemplate what her partner had just said, Alex suddenly pushes the man out of his way. He stumbles backwards on the beams of old wood at the end of the deck. Alex dashes forward pulling Holly with him, but he isn’t fast enough. The man grabs Holly by the arm, shouting “Come here!”

Alex turns around, seeing this man’s hands on Holly. He loses all patience and rationality he had left. He grabs the man’s arm holding Holly, ripping it off of her. He lifts his right leg in the air and kicks the man in the chest so hard he falls onto the rotten wooden beams that crack under his weight, the next thing they hear is a loud splash. 

Chapter Six

They both stare at each other with their mouths silently open with shock, paralysed by the sudden turn of events.  They could not seem more guilty if they tried as the sound of a bustling curious crowd approaches to see what has happened.

“Okay time to go,” says Alex.  He grabs her by the hand and charges across the pier dashing past the games, food stalls and families. The adrenaline and fear make every decision for him. 

They stop once on the beach and far away from their initial start, their heads wondering for followers. 

“Holy shit, Alex I can’t believe you did that!” she says, catching her breath under a slight chuckle. 

“What can I say, I panicked. We need to hide,” he replies, looking at the entrance of the pier, expecting trouble. “Here, get in there!” He points to an open beach hut in front of them. 

“Alex, we can’t be in here, this is someone’s property,” she says, watching him close the door behind them.

“I’m sure it will be fine, we just need to keep quiet for a while. Besides we have business to finish,” he says, grabbing her by her waist and stroking the tips of his fingers on her cheek.

“You cannot be serious!”

“See for yourself.” He takes her hand, placing it on his crotch showing her his erection pulsing with adrenaline.

“That doesn't prove anything, it’s always like that,” she says, teasingly squeezing it, locking his eyes.

Alex’s face lights up, his knees weaken and his heart races more than it already was. He slides his hands behind her neck and into her soft dark hair, pulling her forwards and grabbing her lips with his own. 

The location and situation they are in dissipate from their minds, as they embrace each other’s hot bodies. Tongues entwine, lust grows, and worries fade as the couple realise their powerful affection and desire for one another.

Her hands are around his waist with fingers sliding into his jeans stroking his hip bones, pulling them down. Their loins cry out for each other, goosebumps cover their skin and the sensitivity to each other’s touch increases with every movement. Alex’s arms embrace her whole body, she trembles under the pressure of his muscles contracting around her.

The memory of two years prior invades Alex’s mind, being alone in his pocket-sized apartment desiring the feel of another person; the craving to know what it was to feel not only love for a woman but to feel the same in return. The realisation that was not long ago and today seems to be a world away, fills him with an appreciation for the amazing woman currently in his arms. He decides without knowing he would do anything for this woman, to keep her close, letting go wasn’t an option.

“I hadn’t finished paying my debt,” he says, beaming at her with a smile that almost hurt.

“You just can’t get enough of me, can you?” she says, forgetting the deep roots that lead to years of self-doubt about her body.

She looks to the door with a bite of her lower lip, before seeing the look of desire and affection on her boyfriend’s face.

“Then pay up.” She lowers her shorts to her ankles

Without his eyes leaving hers, his knees meet the floor. His tongue unhesitantly finds her already wet clitoris, she moans in pleasure grabbing his hair and pushing him inside her, when suddenly-

The door behind them opens portraying them to the outside world, making them jump in fear. It is the tattooed man.


Chapter Seven

They both freeze with deer-like eyes in headlights. Holly sits half-naked with Alex between her legs, her juices around his mouth. The man enters the claustrophobic hut without invitation. His eyes seem to gleam white in the lack of light surrounding them; his nostrils flaring like a bull, his hands in the shape of fists ready to strike and seawater dripping from his soaked clothes, he slowly shuts himself in with the couple.

“I’ve called the police, they’re on their way,” he says in a slow and bitter voice, staring at the both of them.

Alex twitches with a glance at the door behind the man.

“Don’t even think about it. You try to get past me and I’ll knock you out,” he says with clear determination and envy.

“Now, I’m going to make this very simple. Either we wait here for the police to show up, and I tell them exactly where you are. You will both be arrested for assault and public indecency or…”

“Or what?” Alex replies, slowly standing up.

“...or,” he stares into Alex’s eyes. “ I fuck your pretty little girlfriend here, and we call it even.”

After a second of disbelief and outrage climbing inside him, Alex replies, “Are you out of your bloody mind? If you think I’m gonna whore out my Holly to you like a…”

“Alex stop!” She pressed her hand against his chest. “I’ll do it.”

The man’s face suddenly lights up.

“What?” Alex’s mouth gaped and his body recoiled as his eyes blinked rapidly. “Holly, I am not going to let you get fucked by a stranger because of my mistake!”

“Look, we don’t have much choice. We could both go away for years for this! You can’t get taken in again,” she says. 

“Holly…” He couldn’t believe the turn of events, and worst of all he could not see a way out of it.

“It’s okay,” she replies quietly. The curiosity of having sex with another man had been flowing through her mind recently, but nothing like this. 

She is a firm believer in finding the positive side of any situation, and this one seemed fairly easy to find. Though the look on her boyfriend’s face was one that deeply offended her.

“Holly, I’m so sorry…”

“Don’t be, it’s not your fault.”

Alex took her hand as a way of saying goodbye and good luck. He started to head for the door with a look of disbelief and hatred for this stranger painted on his face.

“Oh no, you’re staying.” He raises the palm of his hand stopping Alex from moving.

“Excuse me?”

“I’m not letting you get away, and besides, I want you to watch!”

“You son of a…”

“Alex!” she cries.

“Go on, sit down! And you, bend over,” the man orders.

They both do as they are told without argument.

He unzips his trousers taking out his semi-hard penis. Approaching Holly with determination while stroking his cock, getting it hard and ready. Showing it off as he does so.

He places his circumcised, throbbing dick between her still-wet labia, and rubs it along her vagina. Teasing not only himself but also her and her watching boyfriend.

Holly shivers with anticipation, feeling a cold sweat glistening down her back. The confusion of mixed emotions flows through her, battling between shame and excitement.

Thankfully, this man is undoubtedly attractive, and the idea of having her partner watching is a bag of mixed curious feelings.

Alex tries to focus on what could happen if they both get caught as his legs jitter and he fights the urge to bite his nails like he used to. The police must be on the pier by now searching for them, he refused to screw things up with Holly. He promises himself he shall sit here without a word and wait for it all to be over.

The man inserts himself into her, watching the look of disgust on Alex’s face.

He penetrates Holly with bitter force, shoving his cock deep inside her. His hands on her hips and ass, stroking her left cheek admiring the beauty grasped in his hand.

Alex watches with anger as another man’s cock repeatedly penetrates his girlfriend a foot away from his eyes. Fighting every urge of brute masculinity inside of him.


Chapter Eight

Her anxieties slowly turn to pride as an orgasm rises inside of her. 

Inside the hut is silence besides moans of gratification and hatred. The noise of families only feet away from outside the wooden walls of this cramped cabin.

Holly looks at her boyfriend while getting fucked by this stranger, she smiles while their eyes are locked.

Suddenly Alex’s feelings toward the situation start to change. Inexplicably he becomes aroused again. He had heard about voyeur experiences before, but never saw the appeal. Until now.

He realises the ridiculousness of the current situation and a slight dimple arrives on his face. He wants to put his cock into her mouth but knows that if the man understands that he was starting to enjoy the situation, things would change.

Fucking Holly is going even better than expected, but that isn’t why the man is here. He is here because he wants to humiliate Alex. To show that he is the alpha. No alpha male can be publicly humiliated and let it go. Their pride is much too important. 

So, what better way than this? Getting them arrested or even simply beating Alex up would be far too simple and unrewarding, but taking what is his, now that is perfect. Even better when you shove your cock in it.

“Now you’re gonna watch me cum on your girlfriend’s ass.” He takes his penis out of her and starts wanking himself off, ready to ejaculate.

”Don’t fucking move!” he yells as Holly starts to move forward.

Alex and Holly lock eyes once again, showing each other their admiration for the situation at hand. Realising how kinky they both truly are.

Holly would have never dared to ask her boyfriend to have such an out-of-the-ordinary sexual experience like this, luckily for her, she didn’t have to ask.

She suddenly feels the warm sticky cum shoot onto her behind, without Alex’s gaze leaving her. He would not give him the satisfaction of watching him.

“Wipe it off,” he orders Alex.

Alex takes out a tissue from his pocket and wipes the stranger’s sperm off his girlfriend’s buttocks.

He hides his cock back inside his trousers and slaps Holly’s ass, “Nice to meet you both.” he says with a malicious grin as he turns to leave.

“Wait!” Alex yells, “What about the police?”

“What police?”

He leaves, shutting the door behind him making them both understand a call had never been made.

Holly immediately pulls up her shorts, while looking at Alex. There is a short awkward silence followed by a fit of laughter.

“Is it me, or did you actually enjoy that?” her boyfriend asks.

“Me? What about you? I saw the look on your face, you were into it!”

“Aren’t you the one who always tells me to make the best of a bad situation?”

“Not usually the topic I have in mind, but yes I do say that a lot.”

“Come on, let’s get out of here.”

They both leave the cabin hand in hand, the sun setting behind them, walking past the people with no idea of what they had just been up to. A sense of adventure and satisfaction fulfilled them both after the unexpected turn of events.

“You still owe me my winnings,” she says holding his hand tightly.

Published 
Written by DavidFriend16
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments