Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Masked Man

"A potential partner asked for a story that described what our first meeting would be like if we met as complete strangers."

18
4 Comments 4
2.3k Views 2.3k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Author's Notes

"Before I met this partner, she asked me to describe how her favourite fantasy would play out - Meeting a masked, dominant stranger at a party and being seduced there and then."

Since I caught your eye, you've found it hard to keep from staring across at me.

A masquerade ball on a boat is definitely hot, even without the man in the suit with his eyes confidently on you, and after a hour on the water and a few drinks, what your friends have to say is becoming much less entertaining than someone showing their interest in you like that - looking across the boat that way, past the people he's drinking and chatting with... You feel that stare penetrating into you while you pretend you haven't noticed, but you feel it strongly, you know it isn't the gaze of a man pining for you; it's a man knowing that he can have you.

The more you feel the assuredness from me across a group of people, without any words, the more you start to feel that arousal, knowing full well you want more from this man in a suit and mask. The alcohol helps, but the idea of a stranger like that already has you feeling turned on and you start to wonder what I look like. You see my confidence as I entertain the group of people surrounding me, a laugh erupting from them - clearly enjoying my conversation – and I glance back across at you.

You aren't pretending not to notice me now, our eyes meeting past the masks we're wearing as you only half concentrate on the conversation you're having with one of your friends. I decide to drag it out, each look between us now just making what's going to happen between us inevitable.

You feel like making some gesture - something to bring me to you - the fact I still haven't approached you only serving to tease that arousal you're feeling inside. The words of your friends just start passing you by as the drink in your hand and the mask covering your own face start pushing your imagination, lighting up that fantasy inside you of being fucked by a stranger as you catch my eye again.

This time, though, I excuse myself from the company I'm in as I walk past the crowd and stand just at the corner of the boat's bar and deck-house, waiting until you catch my eye again. You do and I don't even need to coax or beckon you, our eyes knowing all they need to as I disappear behind the edge and down the side of the yacht we're on.

You put your drink down and tell your friends you'll be back soon, and they protest a little, wondering where you're going, but you assure them you'll be back as you pull at the little dress your wearing – tight down to your hips before the skirt flares out wider in an a-line below - fixing it as you climb off the stool you've been sitting on and follow me down the side of the boat.

You barely make it past the corner when you feel me grip your wrist and pull you back towards me, another hand firm on your waist now, from behind, pulling you tight to me as I stand a little out of sight, hid by one of the boat's equipment lockers.

I let your wrist go as I feel you pushing back into me, eager, letting me know that I have your attention, and I whisper into your ear.

“I have a lot to show you, if you'd like...”

The words seem to cascade down your ear and neck with a gorgeous shiver and you struggle not to show just how restless and ready your body is starting to feel already, the knowledge that you already know you're about to let this complete stranger do what he wants just adding to the intensity of that feeling.

“What would you like to show me?” you ask, acting coy, grinding back, just a touch, with your ass.

The movement isn't lost on me and I feel the beginnings of an erection building with your body that close against me.

“Exactly much fun you can have on a boat,” I say as I drag my fingers gently up the inside of your thigh.

You don't try and escape my touch, pushing forward a little to get more, and I know it's okay to let my fingers continue higher, tracing the line between your underwear and your soft skin as I feel your reaction to the pleasure of that intimate little tease show just how open you are to me, knowing the heat that's beginning to build inside you, held behind material just inches from my fingers.

“Show me whatever you like,” you reply, letting me know to keep going... Letting this stranger know you're willing to let him do whatever he wants, already sure he can give you exactly what you need.

I don't disappoint, my other hand coming up under your dress to track along the opposite side in the same way, two fingers running a ticklish line along either edge of your g-string, the need in your pussy building each time my touch grazes along your inner thighs, even more exciting knowing how easily I could feel your wetness through it if I moved my hand across.

You notice the mask covering most of my face closer to you now as heat from my breath adds a shiver and you grind against me again, closing your eyes and almost moaning already as soft lips touch your skin, kissing down your neck line. You push your ass into me a little more, leaning back onto my shoulder, and suddenly we're kissing, our lips naturally finding each other just before our tongues do, passion and horniness mixed as if we want all of each other right there and then.

My fingers move, I can't help it now, finding that wet material between them as I cup your pussy tightly, a circular grinding until your clit is exposed enough to join in, the softness of the material perfect as you're being touched there for the first time tonight.

Your hips move against my hand, getting as much for your clit against the firmness of it as you can, the hardon you feel through my trousers as your body moves against me adding to how horny you already are, knowing how much I want you.

You turn, kissing passionately into me as your hands go inside my suit jacket, hot against my body as we kiss deeply, my tongue working against yours as we get lost in each other, hands on your hips again pulling you close to me.

The sound of the people, just meters away from us, and the arousal you've gotten from the intensity of our attraction - two strangers in masks, unable to see each others faces – have you not giving a fuck now. It's taking over, that feeling you need what you want no matter what, and you push me hard backwards, against the wooden wall of the deck-house, your hands sliding downwards against my chest and stomach as we continue to kiss. My hand comes to your neck, firm on your jawline as I take the lead back, pulling away and staring at you a little, my tongue licking at your lips once or twice before it finds its way back to yours again.

I push it deeper, kissing you fuller as I feel you undo my zip, your hands slipping in and grabbing my hard cock and pulling it out. Standing there, facing me like that though, you can't do enough with your hands to satisfy how horny you are; you need more.

You drop down, so turned on you're barely caring about where you are right now as you take me in your mouth, lost in the moment, the actual idea that there are people just a few feet away, enjoying a night socializing while you're hidden nearby, secretly sucking on this stranger's cock, has you getting wetter and wetter.

Suddenly I pull you up, and you realize I've heard people coming around the corner. I kiss you, sweeter now, much more romantically, as if we were a couple, and they barely even notice we're there. You know I could have easily let you keep sucking as they walked past, this stranger in a mask turning you on so much, letting them catch me getting a blowjob from a random woman; but the fact I pulled you up, protected you like that, just adds to how dirty you want to be with me. And I can tell, that look in your eyes clear to me now and showing me everything I need to know about how you feel inside.

I grip you firmly by the throat, twirling you around and pushing you hard against the boat, surprise in your eyes at first, letting a little sparkle though as I work out exactly how rough I need to be. You try to hide a secret little smile as I do.

My other hand goes straight to your pussy now, your panties starting to get soaked right down the length of your cunt as my finger finds your clit behind them, working it through the material as I have you pinned against the open bar's wall, shouts drifting down from the cockpit above as the boat begins to move again. A shot of weakness courses through your legs as I hit on the perfect way to rub at your horny little snatch - needing more - desperate for my fingers to be working it without those soaked knickers now.

I flip you around again, but keep my hands where they are, your back to me as I grip you close by your throat. We hear cheers from the people at the party as the boat picks up speed, and my other hand slips inside your soaking underwear, fingers still cool against the heat of your pussy as I pull it open and feel just how wet you are. I push the underwear out farther with the back of my hand letting the cold night air rush in and around before two of my fingers slip inside you easily - a slight moan from the pleasure of being filled a little before I push them farther and begin working your clit with the palm of my hand, my lips kissing along the edge of your ear.

Ratnaaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ratnaaa

“Imagine what all those people would think if they could see you right now? If they knew you were letting a stranger touch you like this so close to them?”

You don't reply, but I see the reaction in your body, enjoying the situation you're in as your heart beats faster, hands searching behind to grab a hold of my hard dick again.

My tongue flicks deftly inside your ear a little before I whisper again, a hard shiver as the words seem directed right inside you.

“Are you going you be a good girl for me?”

You look around, both still masked, only our eyes and our mouths uncovered, and you nod, struggling to say yes as you feel my fingers on your clit again.

“Take off those soaking panties,” I whisper, stopping for a moment, the pleasure from my fingers gone but the buzz of what this stranger wants filling you, the excitement of doing whatever he says without question making you know that even if you don't cum this little memory will pop into your mind again and again.

I loosen my grip on you, letting you bend to get your underwear off and flip you around into a passionate kiss as you bring them back up in your hand. You feel me pulling them from your fingers and sneak a look down to see me putting them in my pocket. A stranger in a suit with his cock out and your soaked g-string in his pocket was not the way you thought tonight was going to go, but you're loving every second!

It's time I got more though, my cock aching and throbbing to be inside you, and I turn you around again, marching you the few steps across the walkway to the railing along the edge of the deck.

There's no one looking down this side of the ship, we can both hear the microphone of the party's host and we know the focus is on him as I lean you over the railing and pull your skirt up.

You push your ass up to meet me, helping to get in the perfect position and I slip inside almost as soon as you do, your wet cunt wanting every inch of me as I start to fuck you from behind while you hang over the edge of the boat.

I slam hard and fast, my hand twisting around your hair and pulling you back to me as I try to get even deeper and you know already that feeling is starting to build, the intense situation bringing it on faster than usual - this dirty little fantasy of letting a masked man you've only met fuck you.

My hand slides around your throat again now from behind and our bodies are working off each other, moving to take each other perfectly, in time and enjoying every moment. The realization sets our rhythm off though as a burst of pleasure from nowhere shakes through you and you try to catch your hips from moving without your control.

Then; voices... Neither of us having noticed the host was no longer talking and the boat had come to a stop again.

We pull your skirt down around what we were doing and stand up straight just in time for two couples to walk past.

Both of us nod and smile in their direction, acting again like a romantic couple. We wait patiently until they walk down the length of the side of the boat.

They barely make it out of sight before we're fucking again. Both of us getting closer and closer to where we need to be as we work our bodies against each other.

But again we have to stop too soon, another interruption bringing our need to climax to a standstill. And then, even more people behind, moving past us towards the back of the boat.

I manage to zip myself up and take your hand, whispering, “Trust me,” as I lead you, following everyone to where they're going.

We move in behind the crowd of party goers, finding a seat with the wall to the boat's bar behind us as everyone looks out to sea in front, their backs turned to us. You know exactly what we are going to do and you reach behind and pull my zip down before I sit, quietly lifting your skirt and moving to sit on my lap, everyone standing, above us now as the host again keeps their focus away from what we're doing and you slip back onto the hard cock that was working your cunt towards an orgasm just a few moments before.

There's a sense of comfort, no one even looking as they get prepared for the party's firework display, me deep inside you, hidden by the flowing material of your wide skirt as you begin to slowly, discreetly grind on me, the subtle movements making the feeling even more intense, knowing that you have to be careful despite both of us wanting to fuck hard.

The grinding is having just as intense an effect on me, and I know you're going to easily make me cum like that, but I need you to cum too, so I concentrate to hold off and let you get yourself close again.

You catch the eye of a masked man across the party, looking at us, but you simply give him the finger, knowing from his eyes he knows he's in the wrong for looking into our moment. He turns to face the same direction of the crowd and, even despite the mask, you can see his embarrassment.

My hand slips up under your skirt as fireworks begin to shoot into the air above us and you spread your legs a little further so I can get my fingers to your clit. ...The stimulation in that moment - so close to everyone - doing this in secret without anyone knowing, brings a moan from nowhere as just how an erotic moment this is hits you. The noise of loud bangs lighting up the sky come just in time to cover the sound of it as you feel a climax start to rise, your mind so much more in control of it now than our bodies and you start to worry about how hard you'll react to it, but you can't fight it.

I pull your ear closer to my voice, telling you all the dirty things I want to do to you in your hotel room as you get closer and closer to cumming, my cock deep inside you and my fingers working your clit exactly how you need me to, as I do.

“I'm going to tie you up...” I feel you grinding harder, “...Play with your ass. Lick it...” Your body getting closer with each dirty thing I whisper in your ear, “...Let you suck deep on my cock while my fingers slip inside your wet cunt...Shove these wet panties in your mouth and fuck you hard...”

It's close now, both of us know it, still trying to show as little movement as possible as we feel it about to hit, everyone's eyes still fixed on the fireworks.

“I'm going to fucking cum so deep inside you...” I say, the thoughts in your mind finally tipping your body over the edge as I do, my voice cutting through the explosions above as you lose control of everything inside, your legs shaking on their own as it hits, in turn making me lose control as your body shudders uncontrollably against me, both of us trying to keep the moment as contained as we can, my hot spunk filling you as you desperately fight to control your body from shaking... Grinding tight and hard, eyes closed in focus until your orgasm has its hit and begins to fade.

I hold you tight as we both let ourselves start to come back down, trying to get our breath back despite how barely we were even moving, tight together like that until we both came.

I lift your underwear out from my pocket, thinking you might need them and you smile around at me, pulling them up quickly over your ankles and thighs as you wait for a moment to let me fix myself too, before we both stand up, just in time for the final fireworks to go off.

We aren't on our feet long before your friends see you and come towards us. You tell them to hold on a minute, finding some eyeliner in your bag they've been looking after for you, and you try to write on my hand, but it won't work properly, instead taking my white shirt and writing your phone number on it with a confident little smirk.

“Come see me later,” you whisper with a kiss on my cheek and I watch you walking away smiling and chatting to your friends, looking forward to when I get to see you again.

Published 
Written by MrRaynes
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments