Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Vixen Of Cum Beach

"It was hot at the beach that day... scorching, in fact!"

139
33 Comments 33
2.9k Views 2.9k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"I won't claim this is true... but neither is it entirely fiction. But lying on the beach, warm, sun-soaked, the surf rolling in, scantily clad in the midst of many other warm, oily, scantily clad bodies, you can let your imagination roam where it will. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Mine ran away with me on this one - extra juicy!!! (Yes, pretty hardcore, even for me!)"

Richard walked up behind me, touching my hair before sliding his hand down my back, his fingers leaving tracks in the thin sheen of coconut oil on my skin, until he slid them down my ass crack and squeezed my cheek.

“What are you doing, babe?”

“I was watching those guys on the jet skis. That looks like fun, huh, naked jet skiing?”

“They’re wearing their flotation vests.”

“Yeah, they have to, but the good stuff isn’t covered.”

He laughed. “You like what you see?”

“Of course… although binoculars would help!”

He just shook his head. “You’re so focused on them, are you even aware of the havoc you’re causing back there?” He nodded his head back toward the cliff. It was a shallow beach, backed by a curving forty-foot cliff which afforded it more privacy than many other beaches in the area. Accordingly, it had become a nude beach (although not officially!) but given the fact that it was private enough that anyone coming across it would have had to do so intentionally, the authorities had, thus far, taken a hands-off position.

“What are you talking about?” I glanced over my shoulder, and all seemed quiet.

“You’re standing here all nonchalant, watching those guys on the jet skis and daydreaming about how much fun it might be, but those poor guys back there are looking at your ass and daydreaming about something totally different.”

“Oh you’re so full of it – and besides, the daydreams might not be that different, you know.”

He laughed. “You’re so bad – and no, I’m not kidding! You’ve inspired several hardons amongst your admirers, and a couple of them are jerking off.”

“You’re so full of crap!” We see the occasional other nude couple at the beach – rarely single women – but there are always a lot of guys, most probably in their forties or over – some considerably over! I’ve often wondered if they were mostly just hopeful voyeurs, or if some of them might be cruising for a pickup – likely a gay hookup, given the slim odds of meeting women there.

I didn’t care either way, and it never bothered me being outnumbered ten to one, but then, I was always with my husband! So far, everyone has been polite, friendly, and respectful, so I’ve never gotten any bad vibes. There have been a few erections, or semis, but that’s perfectly normal and to be expected... and fun. I always enjoy checking out the variety of bodies – and male equipment, of course.

“I’m not kidding; look – casually – over your right shoulder.”

I did, out of the corner of my eye as much as possible, and he was right! There were a couple of guys twenty feet or so away who were pretty much in the full upright and locked position, and one, a middle-aged guy who always smiled and said hi to us, was slowly stroking his very hard cock! He was a nice, average guy with a nice, average cock, but seeing him masturbating sent a little shiver of arousal through me.

“Jeez… Wow. And you think that’s from looking at me?”

“No question. They had their eyes locked on you, and those two that are close together were saying something to each other about you. I couldn’t hear what, over the jet skis and the surf, but I can guess…”

I looked down at his cock, which was on the rise!  My husband is larger than average – not freakily so – but he has a very admirable apparatus and is better equipped than most of the guys we usually see at this beach. “You seem to be having a bit of that response as well, and you see my ass all the time!”

“Well, yeah, but it’s a very nice ass.”

“Thank you - and you were enjoying watching those guys, no doubt.” Richard is bisexual and enjoys looking at and playing with men almost as much as he does women, so I knew seeing others aroused would affect him.

“You know, yes, I suppose, but I especially enjoyed knowing they were getting aroused by you. They want you, babe, which is so hot!”

I laughed. “You’re so fucking kinky! I love that about you.”

“What can I say? I love that you turn them on, but that you’re mine.”

“Ah, so this is a power boner, not a sexual arousal boner! You’re aroused by knowing you have something they don’t.”

He grinned. “Maybe a little bit, yeah, but it works just like a regular boner.”

I giggled. “I’ll be the judge of that!” I wrapped my hand around him – I can almost reach my fingers around – and began to slowly stroke him. This was a new frontier for us. We’d touched and teased each other before on this beach, but tried to be discreet or chest-deep in the water where things would be hidden. Now I was fondling his cock right in front of everyone, and there were at least a dozen pairs of eyes locked on us. He hardened the rest of the way quickly, and in thirty seconds he was at his full impressive size and hardness.

“Fuck, babe! I can’t believe you’re doing this, but it feels amazing.”

I whispered, “Turn sideways, and give them a better view.”

He did, and I stayed with him, now stroking his erection, which stuck out perpendicular to most of our audience, and fondling and squeezing his balls with my other hand. I glanced at our viewers, and that quick look told me that there wasn’t a limp dick in the crowd – and several were now openly masturbating.

There was only one other couple, probably in their mid-fifties, and they were openly touching and stroking each other as well, his cock in her hand and his fingers apparently inside of her. As I looked, she leaned down and took him into her mouth.

“Oh, now that’s a good idea! Turn a little more.” He did, and once he had, I moved directly in front of him and bent down, keeping my legs straight and bending at the waist, and took him into my mouth. He was delicious, salt and coconut oil and precum, and a tremor of arousal rocked me. I’d positioned us so that some of the watchers would have a good view of me sucking his cock and fondling his oily, sweaty sack, while the others would be looking right at my ass and pussy – why I’d kept my legs straight and bent over rather than kneeling. They probably couldn’t tell from where they sat, but I was dripping wet with arousal.

Richard groaned and thrust into my mouth, whether motivated by arousal or showmanship I don’t know, but I liked it. I let his saliva-slick cock slip from my lips, jacking his slippery eel with just my hand for a moment as I turned and smiled at the nearest guys. One of them promptly ejaculated all over his legs and tummy, which I loved seeing! I winked at him as he continued to flog his dripping cock.

After giving Richie a bit more lip service – and feeling his cock strain like it does when he’s getting close – I backed off and told him to lie down, his feet toward our audience. When he had, I lowered myself onto his face, facing toward his feet so I could watch the others. He went at it avidly, licking and flicking, pushing his tongue into me before batting my hard clit with tongue-tip and then sucking on my sensitive little nub until I came.

A couple of the guys stood, still stroking, and I motioned them closer. One of them didn’t get far before spurting mightily, his white pearls splashing down onto the sand near Richard’s feet. I smiled and gave him a wink as well, and he stood rooted, staring and slowly stroking his softening organ. The other got closer, and I started to pinch my nipples and squeeze my smallish breasts, indicating where I wanted his cum.

PenelopeSthone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PenelopeSthone

It was just in time, because he quickly stepped closer and spurted his warm seed all over my chest and tummy, one errant spurt hitting my chin and neck and a few drops falling on Richard. I’d begun to massage his cum into my breasts when the other guy, the one who had cum moments before, asked if he could lick me clean, to which I quickly assented. With his eager tongue and lips on my nipples and Richie lapping at me from below, I came again, moaning and shuddering. As I looked down at Richard, I realized that some of my cum shower had run down my tummy to his lips, but it didn’t slow him down at all!

Richard’s cock was hugely hard, hovering over his tummy, and, unable to pass up such a tempting sight, I leaned forward and took him into my mouth. He was leaking precum heavily now, and I lapped up his slippery offering. While I was trying to be careful not to make him come, I was rapidly approaching another orgasm myself, and when I felt a shower of hot cum spattering onto my back I crashed into a strong orgasm, humping my pussy desperately against his lips! Richie lubed a finger in fresh, warm cum and slid it into my ass, making me cry out and shudder through the remainder of my climax.

As it began to wane, I gave in to the need to have him inside of me and quickly moved down to straddle his hips, holding his rigid phallus upright and rubbing the head of it between my puffy, slippery lips. As I lowered myself onto him and the head of his cock slipped into me, I gasped, and then closed my eyes so that I could focus all of my attention on that amazing sensation of his thick cock opening me, taking me, sliding deep into my body. I don’t know how, but becoming one with him is amazing and intense every time, a special feeling that I crave almost as much as I crave the next orgasm, and when I settled with my tight opening gripping the very base of his cock, I paused to savor it.

Richie was having none of that, however, and began to thrust up into me. When I opened my eyes I discovered that several of our voyeurs had moved much closer, now standing in a small semi-circle around Richie’s feet. The closest one on my right was mostly erect, but dripping long strings of cum, so I assumed he must have been the one that had so recently showered my back. I smiled at him and reached out, running my finger over his slippery slit and around the ridge of his corona, making his cock leap and dribble. I rubbed my thumb and finger together, enjoying the slippery, viscous feel of his semen, then wiped it off by pinching the soft skin of his scrotum. He seemed to enjoy that!

I was moving up and down on Richie now, using almost the whole length of his cock on each movement, sliding almost off before once again fully impaling myself on his gorgeous manhood. It was mostly for show – it feels good, of course, but so do short, choppy thrusts; I wanted our admirers to see the full length and girth of my husband’s cock, glistening wet with my arousal, on each plunge!

I glanced at the older couple, and they had fully embraced the zeitgeist, her on her hands and knees with a man (who was not the one I had assumed was her hubby!) thrusting into her from behind. The guy I’d thought was her husband knelt alongside, grinding his erection against her hip as he fondled one of her boobs with one hand and did a reach-around for their partner’s balls with the other. She looked like she was lost in ecstasy, and when she turned her head and saw me looking, she smiled and winked happily.

Our watchers – the four that were still in the fully erect, pre-climax condition – had moved right in on us, one of them even kneeling between Richard’s knees and leaning in, taking a close-up look at the action from inches away. Feeling mischievous, I slid fully off of Richard’s cock and used my hand to bounce his wet, heavy shaft off the stranger’s nose and forehead.

He jerked backward, but when I giggled, he laughed too and looked up at me. I waved Richard’s cock in front of him. “Suck it.”

He stared for a moment then looked back up at me. “Yeah? Really?”

“He’ll love it, trust me.” It was true; Richie, being strongly bisexual, has no qualms whatsoever about sucking or being sucked by another man. To his credit, the guy didn’t hesitate. He seized my husband’s cock and began licking enthusiastically, polishing my juices from his shaft. When he took Richard into his mouth, I heard a groan from behind me and Richie’s hand sneaked over my thigh and began to finger my puffy, wet pussy just inches from our new friend’s eyes.

In less than a minute, I came, wondering if our new buddy enjoyed the taste and scent of our coupling. He certainly seemed to! Wanting to prolong my orgasm, I tapped our cock-sucking friend on the head and said, “Put him back in me!”

He did, guiding my husband's beautiful, hard phallus into my eager pussy, and I cried out as Richie slid deep... but when our assistant, still licking his lips, started to pull away, I said, “Don’t stop licking… please, don’t stop!”

He looked momentarily startled but dove back in eagerly, and Richard’s cock deep in me and his tongue lapping at both of us where we were joined made my orgasm flare brightly. When I leaned back to give him better access, bracing my hands on Richie’s arms, another of the men stepped in and spurted his huge load of creamy cum all over my tits and tummy! I gasped at the sensation and sight of his beautiful pearls landing all over me at the exact moment every nerve ending in my body was on fire, and I watched as it slowly trickled down to my pussy and my husband’s thick shaft, where it was enthusiastically licked away.

Another guy, his slender cock hard as diamond, knelt behind our busy friend; lubing his cock with saliva, he slowly slid it into our licker’s ass, causing him to moan and groan against our joined sex.  The new player reached around, and I could see his arm moving as he jacked the target of his affection while pounding his ass.

It didn’t take long for that to have an effect, and he left off licking us and straightened up just in time to spray his load all over us, liberally coating me, Richard, and the place where two became one with glistening white cum. That did it for Richard, and when I felt him spasming and pumping inside of me, it did it for me too! Our mutual orgasm was hot on the heels of our tongue-talented friend’s, and the guy with his cock up our friend’s ass suddenly gasped and jammed in deep, holding onto his hips as he emptied his balls into a welcoming rectum.

That pretty much did it, the last wanker stepping in to spill his load over our friend’s ass and the tummy of the guy who was still squirting away into it. Gradually, everyone slid apart – it was easy, plenty of lube and rapidly diminishing cocks - and we all began to exchange awkward thank yous, comments, and compliments.  I don’t believe there was an erection left in our zip code, but nobody seemed worried about that.

I know I wasn’t – I was satisfied in a way that might hold me the better part of a day! We went in the water and rinsed off the copious collection of cum (and other fun fluids) and called it a day, declining to exchange names or phone numbers with any of our enthusiastic new fans – although we did express hope that we might see them on the beach again soon!

And we meant it...

Published 
Written by Wet_n_willing
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments